Hey TruthPains!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well he's always talking to the girls on smogon, soooooooo.....
and a ray of hope thus suddenly shined on all the headless mods of smogon who can now change their avatars to taunting beautiful women...

I'm actually shocked at the people that dared accept his friend requests. Have you no sense of danger detection? The guy called people "role models" just for having badges, which I've learned through lurking, are not an accurate representation of who the good people are in life.
oh god don't ban me

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i don't get the badge craze some users experience.

Any and all badge offers made to me or badge talks had with me will always end the same way, with rejection. fuck badges

now don't get me wrong. i will always be in support of contributing to the community and wanting to make a real difference/make this a better place for all its members. making this a more welcoming place, etc etc. i am in support of all that, and you'll even at times find me doing my share, but going this far just for a badge...........wow

EDIT: also its good to know which methods work i guess. the day i need the power to post in locked threads, see deleted posts or even just the day i want my name in bold, that'll be the day i write Mingot a poem. I would write synre one as well, but i'm afraid my poem writing skills arent good enough to impress him.
also someday Fatecrashers will be mine. he can only reject me so many times before my love gets to him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)