Hey TruthPains!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Well, I am a little bit hurt that TruthPains never gave me any attention. Am I not good enough or something?

Absolutely grand post, can't we just make this tale the forum rules?

Honus

magna carta
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Watched you put this together on irc, funny shit.

TheMantyke showing aspiring users how to contribute to the community.

When he logged on PO as TruthPains, wasn't he one of those guys who sent a message to all online auth asking how to get promoted? Tip for the community: Don't do that

Also, based on the last stand of TruthPains, I'd have to say Fate is a zombie

well he's always talking to the girls on smogon, soooooooo.....

also this thread is a big case of a user who needs to

This is one of all those cases where I ask myself: was it a fake from TruthPains all along, or was he indeed a retard? We will never know.

Fatecrashers should had to play with him a little bit more, fail in love with him, and check his real idiocy level throughout his e-relationship. After a month or so, he could share his impressions with all of us for a great social laughter. And a possible naked photo or two.

That's what I would've done if I were him anyway

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Fatecrashers should had to play with him a little bit more, fail in love with him, and check his real idiocy level throughout his e-relationship. After a month or so, he could share his impressions with all of us for a great social laughter. And a possible naked photo or two.
i would prefer to just repeatedly jab myself in the eyes with a salad fork until i can taste the briny mixture of tears and blood that runs down my face, it's literally the same amount of sheer unadulterated anguish, delivered to me at a mere fraction of the time

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
az said:
i got my mod badge for being a moderator of firebot which is a pretty weird and incomprehensible process
just posting to acknowledge this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)