Something A Little Different

I would like to try this. Any spot would be fine, I'm just hoping that whatever I draw won't be so bad that it will mess everything up...

Volmise

.:The Firefly Light:.
is an Artist Alumnus
Popping in to say I'm a last minute entry for this because Fate needed a person for a thing.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It was a long and arduous journey, but we got there

SALD #3

"It seems Batman is in quite a mess..."

The villian has stated his true intentions, what will Tepi-err...Batman do now?

Batpig quickly saw through the villians deception and attacked with no mercy, "I don't dance!"

Batpig, who has suddenly become rather weasel-looking, has vanquished his foe. Unfortunately, the Pig-nal goes off again, and Batpig sniffs the air to find it filled with poisonous gases!

Our delightful hero, BatPig have begun to hallucinate under the effects of poisonous gas.

And Marill comes to the rescue when BatPig is in need of help!

Unfortunately, Marril didn't know that BatPig couldn't swim!

It seems the two aren't alone! A new threat appears on the horizon!

"Grilled Marril and Bat(Tepig)Man! And even pre-drowned and free! Mmm mm mm, I'm loving it!"

AND THEN everyone fucked having eaten everyone and everything he loved, Gyarados ascended into the Heavens to combat God.

THE END...?

the naughtline hotline of evil insert cliche villain name here was a pretty creative twist, you gotta admit that!

i like the direction this took overall

Haha that was a great read and a great finish by Vol
Sorry for not being able to do mine and holding it all up guys, exams are blaargh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)