Company Mafia - Day 5 End - Won by the Workers

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
Also, just saying, contrary to what itchni says, I believe detectives shouldn't check users who seem overwhelmingly village or scummy, but rather users who are very hazy in reads and town is unlikely to get a good read on or lynch.

Just saying.

Village roleblocker targeting village is stupid. I very very highly doubt that you would protect me. Tracker is very unlikely in this game.

This comment actually cements my views. I can't reveal why quite yet (I can tomorrow)

I'm going to bed. I start a new job tomorrow so i won't be on any more until the deadline.

Cereza remember to spy on me again tonight. Reveal the information that you gather.

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
I might have missed this since I wasn't online during the dp thing, but why did DLE have a town read on itchni?

Also, why is itchni do stupidly insistent that he is universally accepted as village? I've stated before and I will again, I found your "NOC is luck" comment stupid, continue to do so, think youre using asinine logic to hunt for an easy lynch, and thus I for one am far from convinced that you're town.

I find your "I'll tell you all this stuff tomorrow" comment scummy beyond belief.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Fuck i lost my post.

K summing shit up.

Vintage Books' read on ck49 is pretty good. But I don't think it's enough to lynch him right now. Someone to keep in mind for d3 and beyond. Good job; hope you keep contributing.

I like a Walrein lynch today and almost want to manhandle this lynch again. The only thing holding me back is worrying if I've just been missing stuff because of my trip.

@Orcinus I didn't have a town read on itchni. I had a PR/mafia read on him, which is different. The main reasons I liked a dp67 lynch more were a. dp67 read non-contributor and probably not PR town/mafia, b. I felt dp67's mafia tells were a bit stronger, c. the circumstances of the lynch of Itchni (I don't know how to describe it; like, it felt artificial) felt like it was being mafia driven, making me feel at least slightly more comfortable with a dp67 lynch than an itchni one. If I had a better way of explaining the last point I would, but I don't. It just "felt" off though.

I don't remember the other stuff I had here. Give me a minute.

Da Letter El

Walrein's most recent post leans slight scum. the "if i were mafia" thing is something I almost exclusively do as mafia as a pretty bad habit. But that's probably an unfair read on Walrein. Most of the rest of his post is pretty reasonable though, but it's not in a pro-town way.

Da Letter El

He's clean from his own perspective, and he's cleaner from the circumstances of the lynch being redirected. He most certainly is not clear. I am still opposed to his being lynched however.

Da Letter El

I don't know what to think of capefeather. End of d1 he was near the top of my suspects. Today he has been mostly awol except for his read on you. I still suspect him but I don't want to lynch him, largely because I'm not confident in that read.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
DLE I haven't seen you post reasoning on why you think I'm a good lynch.

I'm pretty sure you're town, don't get me wrong, but you seem to be focusing on me for no reason.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
People seem to think that making short posts means not contributing, but as I said in my response to Jalmont, I'm not the type of person to go on an UncleSam tl;dr rant. I prefer to be concise.

I may have been inadvertantly echoing some people on certain points, but when you have the same opinions as other people on certain things it's hard not to echo. It's a matter of who posts first.

Accusations of inactivity and/or lurking will be redirected to the League of Legends and Driver's Ed departments.

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
Would also like to point out that while I refrain from defending Walrein because I really don't have a read on him or Jalmont, analyzing night actions, Jalmont, is subject to huge amounts of WIFOM.

Although, now that I think of it, Walrein why do you think coolking is town?

coolking, how likely do you believe it is that orcinus duo is bodyguard?
Reasons he could be BG: He targetted Itchni, and you said protect itchni.
He wont reveal "results" (if he was village inspector, he would either back off Itchni or claim right now)
Itchni didn't notice (which rules out some other roles)
He won't claim (understandable for most roles, especially BG)

Reasons he may not be: He seems to have a bone to pick with Itchni, and has had one for a while
mentions "results", which could be a real or not.

That first reason against is pretty big, so I'd put it at 15-20% chance. I have to wonder, though, we know so many roles already (announcer, neighbor, innocent child, a likely day vig, whatever AG mentioned, and a presumed BG and Inspect) that when people start claiming roles and they aren't BG or inspect, you have to start being suspicious, considering I still assume most of the village consists of vanillas. I still feel its too risky to lynch him today, and I'd rather get someone else.

Coolking, cereza, thoughts on capefeather?
next time I post, it'll be on Cape. Gimme a while to read his stuff (which, from what i remember, isn't much).

Votecount 2.6 requests that you put your lynch caps on

Walrein (2): Jalmont Da Letter El
Orcinus Duo (2): Itchni capefeather
shinyskarmory (1): pokemonrocks777 Orcinus Duo
Jalmont (1): Aura Guardian
capefeather (1): Orcinus Duo
Vintage Books (1): Rediamond
Cereza (0): UllarWarlord Rediamond shinyskarmory coolking49 Itchni
Itchni (0): Aura Guardian
pokemonrocks777 (0): shinyskarmory

Not Voting (6): Cereza Vintage Books Walrein coolking49 UllarWarlord shinyskarmory

With 14 players it takes 8 to lynch. Deadline is in 11 hours and 50 minutes.

I'm pretty sure I am going to change the prod rules to "two prods and you're out", consecutive or not.

Also, if HD or jumpluff post in the thread, treat it as if I posted. I don't think I've mentioned this yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)