Sunday Mafia - GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I REALLY WISH I DIDN'T HAVE SCHOOL IN 10 MINUTES WITH DEADLINE BEFORE I GET BACK -_-

IF A CLAIM WILL HELP, I'M A VANILLA WITH NO ABILITIES OTHER THAN MY REATRICTION (MY ROLE PM IS IN ALLCAPS TOO ITS KINDA DUMB)

I LOVE VINTAGEBOOKS'S HYPOCRICY HERE, AND I LOVE HOW HIS MAIN REASON FOR LYNCHING ME IS "HIS ALLCAPS HURT MY EYES". HE HAS BEEN CONTIBUTING EVEN LESS THAN MYSELF THIS GAME (WHICH IS SAYING A LOT), AND THE LEGITOMATE REASONS FOR LYNCHING ME THAT HE MENTIONED IN HIS LAST POSTS ARE NOT EXACTLY ORIGINAL THOUGHTS. CONTROBUTING LITTLE, MAINLY WCHOING OTJER USERS... THATS EXACTLY WHAT I DID IN COMPANY.

ALSO, I DONT LIKE HOW ASKA HASNT EVEN TAKEN NOTICE OF MY REBUTTAL TO HIS ACCUSATIONS. ARE YOU TRYING TO PRETEND I STILL HAVEN'T NOTICED YOUR SUSPICION OF ME?

REALLY WISH I COULD POST MORE FUCK SCHOOL VB'S MAFIA NOT ME
SORRY FOR TYPO LADEN POST IM ON MY PJONE

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Sorry I've been away. I still intend to participate in this game, but expect a bit less activity from me due to irl issues.

Also, wtf. People echoed the shout for me to stop posting in all caps, like, a day after I posted. I personally find this fishy, like the mafia are trying to stop my annoyance.

oh, and

##Unvote

##Vote Jalmont

VOTECOUNT 1.8:
1) vonFiedler (0) - Da Letter El Paperblade
2) Walrein (6) - askaninjask Paperblade Da Letter El Agape Vintage Books UllarWarlord
4) Da Letter El (0) - askaninjask Vintage Books
5) UllarWarlord (0) - Walrein
6) idiotfrommars (0) - Vintage Books Walrein Agape
7) Vintage Books (2) - MeowMixx idiotfrommars Walrein
8) Paperblade (0) - vonFiedler Agape
9) Jalmont (0) - MeowMixx UllarWarlord
11) askaninjask (1) - Agape vonFiedler
12) MeowMixx (0) -
13) Agape (1) - idiotfrommars
14) smashlloyd20 (0) -

Not Voting (2) - Jalmont, smashlloyd20

Walrein is at L-1!

With 12 alive it takes 7 votes for majority. Deadline is in 4 hours and 0 minutes.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Important: If you have not already voted for Walrein but will be online in 3-4 hours, please post saying so. I want to give this day as much time as humanly possible. If no one posts within say an hour and a half, you haven't voted for Walrein and we need that 1 more vote for majority and you can't be on at deadline, feel free to vote for walrein. Otherwise DO NOT VOTE FOR WALREIN YET.

Deadline in like 4. We need 1 more vote, but I don't want deadline called yet if at all possible. If we're going to change lynch targets, we're going to need to do it asap, and our only option is probably vintagebooks given that he's the only other player with a decent amount of votes on him. Von's expressed some gripes with this lynch because of paperblade and askaninask being on the bandwagon, but if anyone else has a problem with this lynch, they should say so now and explain why.

Most recent post from Walrein is more of the same from him, so it's a pretty neutral post. False construction to an extent with the whole caps thing being his main argument, but I see it similar to how aska reacted with walrein/paperblade/von. I can see either a flustered/angry town or a mafia doing that.

Vintage Books' post is interesting though. He seemed to just jump on the Walrein lynch without really any problems. His complaining about the all caps feels fake to me. It's annoying but I think most of us have gotten past that. I guess maybe if you're some super geek for kerning or whatever you might still be pissed off like some hipster debating the differences between arial and helvetica I could see that being legit, but I thought that was really weird.

I'm also trying to decide what exactly Vintage Books' motivation for jumping on the Walrein bandwagon is though.

So, @Vintage Books, what exactly prompted you to join the Walrein bandwagon? I don't mean in terms of the reasons you posted (unless those are your only reasons). I mean, why did my asking you about the Walrein lynch cause you to change your vote? Is it my asking you that made you do it, or had you been meaning to change your vote to Walrein for a while? Or was it for some other reason?

Ampharos

I URGE ALL OF YOU TO PLEASE VOTE VINTAGEBOOKS. HE HAS CONTIBUTED EVEN LEAS THAN ME YHIS ENTIRE GAME, THEN SUDDENLY DLE THE MOST VOCAL PLAUER PUTS A VOTE OB ME AND HE INSTANTLY BANDWAFONS WOTH HALFHEARTED, ECHOED REASONS.

(WILL POST MORE IN ABOUT AN HOUR DON'T HAVE TIME NOW)

Da Letter El

Oh my god I am an idiot and am very angry fuck you bt I hate posting restrictions

(╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ) (╬ ಠ益ಠ)

sorry that this is totally irrelevant but I just realized that I had a posting restriction this whole time and overlooked it <______________<

Ampharos

SO APPARENTLY EVERYONE'S DECIDING TO BE INACTIVE RIGHT BEFORE DEADLINE. THIS IS MY LAST OPPORTUNITY TO POST BEFORE I GET OUT OF SCHOOL, SO INCASE YOU FUCKERS DON'T WAKE UP AND LYNCH VB, I'LL LEAVE YOU WITH A FEW THOUGHTS

-VB IS ALMOST CERTAINLY MAFIA

-JALMONT IS VERY LIKELY MAFIA. WHY? WHEN I SEE HIM PLAY VILLAGE IN NOC, HE IS ALWAYS VERY VOCAL AND CONTRIBUTIVE, IF A BIT ABRASIVE. THIS GAME HE'S BEEN VERY QUIET AND MOST OF HIS POSTS HAVE BEEN TROLLS

-DON'T TRUST DLE. SOMETHING ABOUT HIM SEEMS OFF THIS GAME

OUT OF TIME. IF IM ALIVE AFTER SCHOOL I'LL BE BACK

VOTECOUNT 1.9:
2) Walrein (6) - askaninjask Paperblade Da Letter El Agape Vintage Books UllarWarlord
7) Vintage Books (2) - MeowMixx idiotfrommars Walrein
12) MeowMixx (0) -
14) smashlloyd20 (0) -

Walrein is at L-1!

(UNCHANGED)

With 12 alive it takes 7 votes for majority. Deadline is in 2 hours and 0 minutes.

Da Letter El

SO APPARENTLY EVERYONE'S DECIDING TO BE INACTIVE RIGHT BEFORE DEADLINE. THIS IS MY LAST OPPORTUNITY TO POST BEFORE I GET OUT OF SCHOOL, SO INCASE YOU FUCKERS DON'T WAKE UP AND LYNCH VB, I'LL LEAVE YOU WITH A FEW THOUGHTS

-VB IS ALMOST CERTAINLY MAFIA

-JALMONT IS VERY LIKELY MAFIA. WHY? WHEN I SEE HIM PLAY VILLAGE IN NOC, HE IS ALWAYS VERY VOCAL AND CONTRIBUTIVE, IF A BIT ABRASIVE. THIS GAME HE'S BEEN VERY QUIET AND MOST OF HIS POSTS HAVE BEEN TROLLS

-DON'T TRUST DLE. SOMETHING ABOUT HIM SEEMS OFF THIS GAME

OUT OF TIME. IF IM ALIVE AFTER SCHOOL I'LL BE BACK
Of course now you post something that makes you seem town <_<. You contribute, you try to get reads out there, and you post thoughts. Why were you not doing this before? Your post before this was just as bad as your other stuff, but this actually makes you look town.

Now we have an hour and 30 minutes. Your post before this was just as bad as your other crap. Is anyone else even on? Please post if you are.

Hello dle, I don't trust you but you are wise in being willing to turn this bandwagon.

I've fine with both walrein and VB lynches but I do acknowledge the chance that walrein wasn't playing it seriously thus far.

I don't want to screw stuff up, I'm giving a chance to turn this. Personally I'm persuaded to switch to VB. This is under the assumption that any majority will be enough for a lynch, not 7 votes.

## vote Walrein

I take responsibility for my lynch votes, good night!

And gj BT staying awake to update ^^

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Alright, there should be no illusions of majority changing at this point so allow me explain why I don't like the inevitable Walrein lynch.

Aside from the obvious backside to lynching a villager, if Walrein is indeed village the implications are not pleasant. At one point I felt like the odds of aska and DLE both being mafia were slim. However, this was when they were at each other's throats. Now aska doesn't say much, and DLE even "gets a town vibe" from aska? DLE is tightlipped about my concerns with paperblade as well. Come to think of it, my suspicions against paperblade all started as a result of him hopping onto DLE's wagon early game.

Let's look at the vote in-depth;

aska votes for Walrein for fairly arbitrary reasons
Paperblade whines about the all-caps, and so follows suit
With the village under pressure to come up with a majority, DLE votes for Walrein with an underwhelming list of evidence for a read
With a time limit approaching, the rest is history

If Walrein flips village there is your mafia right there. At least 2/3, guarantee it.

But then if Walrein is mafia, we're back at square 1. Everyone above feels cleaner. VB may be the most scummy at that point due to Walrein's insistence to lynch him, but that may be what Walrein wants us to think.

Will stay posted in case we need votes on someone else.

VOTECOUNT 1.10:
2) Walrein (5) - askaninjask Paperblade Da Letter El Agape Vintage Books UllarWarlord
7) Vintage Books (3) - MeowMixx idiotfrommars Walrein Agape
12) MeowMixx (0) -
14) smashlloyd20 (0) -

Walrein is at L-2!

With 12 alive it takes 7 votes for majority. Deadline is in 1 hour and 0 minutes.

Da Letter El

von, if it comes down to it (aka we absolutely need 1 other person to vote and it's right before deadline), i would like you to vote for walrein, because worst case scenario is random townie not named walrein is randomly killed off and we get shit for reads because no one with much pressure flips.

BT has a rule where if it isnt a real majority, aka 7 votes, a random villager dies. So yeah. I'm liking the Walrein lynch less now but still like a Walrein lynch much more than "insert random unknown villager here"

@von I know you have said that you dislike the inevitable walrein lynch, but I don't think you've weighed in much on vintage books. do you prefer a vintage books lynch or a walrein one? Why?

If von and i change votes, that's 5. We'd need 2 more people to change to vintage books if that's what people are feeling. If we only have 1, both von and this one other person needs to vote for walrein or we will not have a majority and we will have a guaranteed village death, which will piss me off. don't piss me off :/

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Having seen both of their defenses, I think they both seem pretty bad (Day 2 lynch?) but I'm getting a clearer read on Vintage Books. After DLE calls him out, he uses DLE's exact arguments, arguments I feel he would not have used on his own, to side with DLE and vote Walrein. His post #172 is by far the scummiest in the thread.

##Unvote

##Vote Vintage Books

In a worst case scenario, we get awesome information about who initiated / supported the vote change.

VOTECOUNT 1.11:
2) Walrein (4) - askaninjask Paperblade Da Letter El Agape Vintage Books UllarWarlord
7) Vintage Books (5) - MeowMixx idiotfrommars Walrein Agape vonFiedler askaninjask
11) askaninjask (0) - Agape vonFiedler
12) MeowMixx (0) -
14) smashlloyd20 (0) -

Vintage Books is at L-2!
Walrein is at L-3!

With 12 alive it takes 7 votes for majority. Deadline is in 45 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)