Sunday Mafia - GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday Mafia
We're good.

Signups

1) You may only talk about the game in the game thread.

#ffm is not this game's channel, you may not talk in it or anywhere else for that matter. The only form of outside communication will be host-made topics that are exclusive only to those who were linked there via Role PM.

1.1) You may not talk about the game once you are removed from the game.

This may be new to some of you, but lynches and kills remove you from the game. No "bah" posts, no deadtalking, no talking in host-made topics that are accessible to you. (yes, no scheming with dead scumbuddies, deal with it)

1.2) You may not post in the thread during Night phases.

Don't do this. You're too busy sleeping at night.

1.3) You may not edit or delete your posts.

Quadruple post if you have to. I don't want to catch players doing this.

1.4) You may only quote from the game thread.

No quoting host conversations, conversations in host-made topics or PMs of any sort. Paraphrasing is allowed. This rule extends to screenshots of anything outside the thread and other similar offenses.

2) Day periods last 48 hours and will be extended by 24 hours if relevant. Day 1 lasts 72 hours.

You're going to have to earn those extensions as town. Show me you need the extra time and you'll get it. Day periods will last 48 hours by default. Don't count on these extensions, play like they don't exist.

2.1) Vote with ##Vote <user>. Unvote before every new vote with ##Unvote.

This system is only here to make votes clear. I'll count votes that stray from the system's format if the intention is clear. Do stick to this system though, it helps players and host alike.

2.2) Day periods end with a "hammer" vote, the majority vote. No majority at deadline will result in a randomized Vanilla Town lynch. No No Lynches!

There is no "twilight phase", so no talking after the hammer, even if the host isn't there to say it. Don't be afraid to get majority early; the punishment for no majority is quite undesirable.

2.3) LYLO/MYLO will be announced when it happens. Day periods have no deadline during LYLO/MYLO.

LYLO = Lynch or Lose, MYLO = Mislynch and Lose. Town would want to avoid reaching these phases.

3) Night periods last 24 hours. All eligible night actions are to be sent to Blue_Tornado during this time.

No extensions. If you can't plan nightkills in advance as a scumteam and fail to submit a target in time, you deserve to idle.

4) Flips include rolename, allegiance and a description of that slot's actions and restrictions.

No Role PMs will be posted, but the descriptions should tell you everything you need.

MAFIA START

There was a backstory to this, but it wasn't memorable enough. Instead you're just going to wait and see where this conflict thing goes. Folks in
GREEN need the folks in RED dead. Those folks need to survive long enough to form a majority. Nothing unreasonable.

Before the game could even start, you spot a conveniently placed note. It reads:

"PLAYER was Cohosting Caroline,
Vanilla Town.
Cohosting Caroline was supposed to help out, but instead she ended up as a mere example flip. She was required to refer to Blue_Tornado as 'Greater Host' only. Fitting."

The game starts at D1... but it's not D1 yet! This is the CONFIRMATION PHASE. To make sure everyone's had time to read their PMs and think things through, the game will start only when all players have confirmed in-thread (or when 24 hours have passed, if for some reason it doesn't happen quickly). Since this game features global, daily posting restrictions, this phase serves another purpose: each of you can sumbit their idea for a restriction in their confirmation post. That restriction will take effect on D5 (assuming we get there), and the restriction will be chosen at random from the pool of submissions. You don't have to submit anything if you don't want to. Also, I expect submissions to be reasonable. An example for a reasonable restriction would be "post a picture of one of your daily activities in each of your vote posts" or something else that isn't overly restrictive or ridiculous. I can reject submissions if they're dumb enough to justify it.

Role PMs will be sent out. When they're all out, and only then, players may start confirming.

LINKS:
VC1.1 VC1.2 VC1.3 VC1.4 VC1.5 VC1.6 VC1.7 VC1.8 VC1.9 VC1.10 VC1.11 VC1.12 VC1.13 VC1.14(END)
VC2.1 VC2.2 VC2.3 VC2.4 VC2.5 VC2.6 VC2.7 VC2.8 VC2.9 VC2.10 VC2.11 VC2.12 VC2.13 VC2.14(END) N2 Godkill
VC3.1 VC3.2

LIVING PLAYERS: [6]
1) vonFiedler
4) Da Letter El
6) idiotfrommars
7) Vintage Books
12) MeowMixx
14) smashlloyd20 - Town Innocent Child

FORCIBLY REMOVED: [6]
2) Walrein - Vocal Vicky -
Vanilla Town - Lynched D1
9) Jalmont - ??? - Killed N1
11) askaninjask - Hyper Harold -
Vanilla Town - Lynched D2
5) UllarWarlord - Ridiculous Ryan - Vanilla Town - Godkilled N2
8) Paperblade - Curious Carl - Town Box Collector - Killed N2
13) Agape - Persistent Pete - Vanilla Town - Lynched D3

MAY THEY SPECTATE IN PEACE:
3) Aura Guardian
10) Itchni

SUBSTITUTIONS:
15) uxsee

Confirming that I slipped up horribly and that Aura Guardian is no longer playing, as well as Itchni. I'm really sorry, guys. D1 will start in ~16 hours when this is fixed.

Also confirming that zorbees has broken the rules and is the first non-player to be godkilled.

MAFIA START V2

It's a new morning in... wherever you may be. You gather in order to begin lynching one another in a civilized manner. Before you could do anything, however, Aura Guardian and Itchni took center stage and started what seemed to be some weird ritual. Then they yelled something about fusion and merged bodies. Yes.

"I am smashlloyd20!" said the mysterious man before skedaddling. Unfortunately for him, he dropped a note behind. It reads:
"smashlloyd20 was Clumsy Clark,
Town Innocent Child.
Clumsy Clark was new in town. Unfortunately, he had a habit of misplacing just about anything he was given. The entire town would know his role the instance he received his Role PM."

(Aura Guardian and Itchni are no longer playing, smashlloyd20 has been subbed in instead.)

See, this is why we need a confirmation stage - imagine if the game had already started. Setup was in fact changed but the game balance is just as it were, surprisingly enough. More on this in postgame. You'll have to trust me until then.

Day 1 begins NOW and will end in 75 hours, 10:00 PM GMT. Remember that you may not 'No Lynch', and that majority is recommended before deadline.

No restrictions were submitted. Day 5 will have no global restriction.

DAY 1 RESTRICTION - HOST APPRECIATION DAY
"Hosting a game isn't easy. You feel that you need to compensate somehow! For every votecount posted today, the following post must compliment the host for a job well done in an extravagant manner. Don't be afraid to show your full appreciation!"

VOTECOUNT 1.1:
1) vonFiedler (0) -
2) Walrein (0) -
4) Da Letter El (0) -
5) UllarWarlord (0) -
6) idiotfrommars (0) -
7) Vintage Books (0) -
8) Paperblade (0) -
9) Jalmont (0) -
11) askaninjask (0) -
12) MeowMixx (0) -
13) Agape (0) -
14) smashlloyd20 (0) -

Not Voting (12) - vonFiedler, Walrein, Da Letter El, UllarWarlord, idiotfrommars, Vintage Books, Paperblade, Jalmont, askaninjask, MeowMixx, Agape, smashlloyd20

With 12 alive it takes 7 votes for majority. Deadline is in 75 hours and 40 minutes.

so I guess since that was a votecount

Blue Tornado I don't know you very well but you are the best expert noc host I've ever had and this game is super special awesome and 48 hours days are a good idea you are probably extremely sexy or something

anyway onto the good part

##Vote Jalmont because you voted me first last time so payback!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)