Sunday Mafia - GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
You know what? Walrein had that restriction back when we were confirming, and the game hadn't started...so I think he's tentatively clean. I take my fake-vote off of him.

Jalmont, however, strikes me as a Lyncher. Why on earth would your role PM tell you a mafia member?

##vote Jalmont

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Curse this no-editing rule.

I also believe that we should all remember this is an EXPERT game. As such, smash isn't in the clear just yet in my book. Jussayin'.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
A POSTING RESTRICTION DOESNT CLEAN SOMEONE LOL

DONT ASSUME SOMEONE IS VILLAGE JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE A POSTING RESTRICTION

FEEL FREE TO ASSUME ME VILLAGE THOUGH :D

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
##Vote Da Letter El

Since when do you do questionnaires? You of all people have always been one of the most aggressive villagers I've seen, and seeing you not continue to random vote people has made me somewhat suspicious.

Also, your joke about "are you mafia? are you sure?" is forced and stupid. This is unlike you! Yet more evidence that you are mafia.

As far as past mafia experience goes, I've played extremely well as village in Mafia Mafia 2 Mafia 1 and extremely poorly as mafia in Walrein's game. That is my entire NOC mafia experience. There have been no other NOC games that I've played. If there were such a game, that was NOC and I played it, that would be absurd, since I do not remember such a game ever occurring, and I have a stellar memory.

And if you're asking for my opinion, questionnaires suck. With no pressure, scum are free to answer whatever they want at their leisure, and if they can't be bothered they could just ignore it. Forcing people to answer a questionnaire leads to forced answers that don't give any information anyway, so that's stupid as well. Granted, I've only played two NOC games before so my experience is decidedly limited.

And even though it is not necessary for me to post this, I am unbelievably appreciative for the hosts glorious effort in putting together this game and posting vote counts (what great people).

I like answering questions

1. a single game, in which the inspector was silly by inspecting me when I was like the cleanest looking person in the village and then got himself godkilled. glorious.
2. n
3. y
4. n
5. I liek blue
6. in a game this small, information roles should probably claim as soon as they get a scum. leaving one alive for too long only helps imo. any other power roles probably shouldn't claim unless they're being in danger of being lynched.
7. if the numbers are any indication probably about 3 or 4 mafia, assuming no lone roles

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
##Vote Da Letter El

Since when do you do questionnaires? You of all people have always been one of the most aggressive villagers I've seen, and seeing you not continue to random vote people has made me somewhat suspicious.

Also, your joke about "are you mafia? are you sure?" is forced and stupid. This is unlike you! Yet more evidence that you are mafia.

As far as past mafia experience goes, I've played extremely well as village in Mafia Mafia 2 Mafia 1 and extremely poorly as mafia in Walrein's game. That is my entire NOC mafia experience. There have been no other NOC games that I've played. If there were such a game, that was NOC and I played it, that would be absurd, since I do not remember such a game ever occurring, and I have a stellar memory.

And if you're asking for my opinion, questionnaires suck. With no pressure, scum are free to answer whatever they want at their leisure, and if they can't be bothered they could just ignore it. Forcing people to answer a questionnaire leads to forced answers that don't give any information anyway, so that's stupid as well. Granted, I've only played two NOC games before so my experience is decidedly limited.

And even though it is not necessary for me to post this, I am unbelievably appreciative for the hosts glorious effort in putting together this game and posting vote counts (what great people).
I do questionnaires pretty often actually. I feel as though I had one in dungeons, but maybe I didn't. I know that I used something similar in a game on another forum, and I did a questionnaire in my only complete game on mafiascum.

Why do you think it's a joke? You can get legitimate reads based off of that question.

And on questionnaires in general, in your view, what makes my pressure on vonfiedler any different than extrapolating on answers to questions in a questionnaire?

da letter el i think the people want to know whether or not you are renewing your membership in the team galactic association

also questionnaires i find silly as well as its pretty easy to make up random answers. then the people who answer them look village because they are seen as "active" and "contributing." that is why i personally do not look too much into them

Da Letter El

5. What is your favorite color? Penguins
Why is penguins your favorite color. Certainly you realize that the Penguin is a bad guy in the Batman.
6. When should information roles claim? When they have one guilty? When they have multiple? When they feel as though they are going to die? Does it depend? Only the inspector should claim in the beginning. he should then collect claims and lead the village to victory
lol'd

Ampharos

TO BE HONEST QUESTIONNAIRES ARE KIND OF POINTLESS AND IT'S RIDICULOUS TO ACCUSE SOMEONE OF BEING SUSPICIOUS BASED OFF OF ONE, WHETHER IT BE THEIR ANSWERS OR THEM MAKING ONE.

THAT BEING SAID, ASKANINJASK'S POST STRIKES ME AS BEING VERY ODD AND A BIT FORCED. NOT SURE WHAT TO MAKE OF THAT.

Da Letter El

5. BLUE! No-waitAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH...
Why is blue your favorite color. Certainly you realize that blue is the color of the ocean, and mafia make people sleep with the fishes.

I don't want to answer 8. Why? Because we have literally no info. But if you want an answer, I suppose Walrein, because he voted me and shouting is a stupid posting restriction that should be removed from the game.
Do you believe that Walrein's posting restriction makes him more or less suspicious? Or does it make no difference, in your mind? Why?

Ampharos

QUESTIONNAIRES ARE BETTER THAN RANDOM VOTING ONLY BECAUSE RANDOM VOTING IS A BUNCH OF PEOPLE MAKING LAME JOKES THEN USING RANDOM.ORG TO VOTE SOMEONE. YOU CAN AT LEAST ANALYZE POSTING PATTERNS BASED OFF OF QUESTIONNAIRES. I SAID IT WAS THE ANSWERS THAT ARE POINTLESS, NOT THE MANNER IN WHICH THEY ARE STATED.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Questionnaires don't put any pressure on the person who answers them, especially questionnaires not directed at any specific user. If you're not singling anybody out and telling them to take the questionnaire, it's almost entirely useless.

Von has acted somewhat suspiciously in response to it, though. Hopefully that gets some conversation going.

My vote will remain on Da Letter El for the following reasons:
- The tone of his posts seems off to me.
I don't exactly know why I feel this, but I really do. DLE also seems to be speaking more in facts than opinions.

- Only one random vote.
This is uncharacteristic of you, and bad strategy to boot. You seemed quite eager to leave the random voting stage while only a couple of users had been called out!

That being said, von does not look too good! By responding to DLE's questionnaire with nothing but quick quips, and asking publicly what LYLO and MYLO stand for, he appears to be trying extremely hard to get the point across that he doesn't know quite what's going on while simultaneously changing the subject to something that couldn't possibly help the village.

Also DLE, I'm interested. What possible reads could you get out of asking everyone whether they are sure that they are not mafia? Yeah, people might make a joke out of that question or not, but it's indicative of nothing. Eh, it's a small point.

Da Letter El

yeah becuase people dont really have to put in much effort when replying but it still helps get basic reads on people
Why do you believe that this is a good thing?

5. What is your favorite color? hrm. i like brown
Why is brown your favorite color? It's probably because brown is the color of the coffins you bury people in as mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)