Not open for further replies.
VOTECOUNT 2.12:
1) vonFiedler (0) -
4) Da Letter El (0) - vonFiedler Agape
5) UllarWarlord (0) -
6) idiotfrommars (0) - askaninjask
7) Vintage Books (0) - askaninjask UllarWarlord Agape
8) Paperblade (0) - Agape Agape
11) askaninjask (5) - vonFiedler Agape Agape MeowMixx idiotfrommars vonFiedler Vintage Books UllarWarlord Agape
12) MeowMixx (0) -
13) Agape (2) - Paperblade vonFiedler idiotfrommars Agape Agape askaninjask Vintage Books
14) smashlloyd20 (0) -

Not Voting (3) - Da Letter El, smashlloyd20, MeowMixx

askaninjask is at L-1!
Agape is at L-4!

(UNCHANGED x2 COMBO)

With 10 alive it takes 6 votes for majority. Deadline is in 30 minutes.

VOTECOUNT 2.13:
1) vonFiedler (0) -
5) UllarWarlord (0) -
11) askaninjask (5) - vonFiedler Agape Agape MeowMixx idiotfrommars vonFiedler Vintage Books UllarWarlord Agape
12) MeowMixx (0) -
13) Agape (2) - Paperblade vonFiedler idiotfrommars Agape Agape askaninjask Vintage Books
14) smashlloyd20 (0) -

Not Voting (3) - Da Letter El, smashlloyd20, MeowMixx

askaninjask is at L-1!
Agape is at L-4!

(UNCHANGED x3 DOUBLE POST BONUS)

With 10 alive it takes 6 votes for majority. Deadline is in 15 minutes.

VOTECOUNT 2.14 - END:
1) vonFiedler (0) -
5) UllarWarlord (0) -
11) askaninjask (6) - vonFiedler Agape Agape MeowMixx idiotfrommars vonFiedler Vintage Books UllarWarlord Agape MeowMixx - LYNCH
12) MeowMixx (0) -
14) smashlloyd20 (0) -

Not Voting (2) - Da Letter El, smashlloyd20

~

"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz askaninjask"

askaninjask was Hyper Harold, Vanilla Town.
Hyper Harold... Way too jumpy. It would be dangerous to give him anything to do, as a matter of fact. So he ended up with nothing.

It is now Night 2. You have 24 hours to submit actions. You may not talk at night.

~

"..."

UllarWarlord was Ridiculous Ryan,
Vanilla Town.
Ridiculous Ryan was a ridiculously bland role. He didn't even have much flavor aside from the fact that he was universally declared ridiculous, whatever that may mean.

It is still Night 2.

I'd like to point out that I am perfectly happy to sub for any suicidal people, as are probably quite a few others instead of mandating godkills for villagers, since this lets a few villagers destroy their chances of winning and overwhelmingly benefits the mafia.

Can I go back to being nonexistent now?

I'd like to point out that I am perfectly happy to sub for any suicidal people, as are probably quite a few others instead of mandating godkills for villagers, since this lets a few villagers destroy their chances of winning and overwhelmingly benefits the mafia.
The damage isn't always reversible via subbing. Wait for postgame if the reason isn't obvious.
Can I go back to being nonexistent now?
Go ahead.

"Wake up."

And then Paperblade disappeared. You found a note this time, though!

Paperblade was Curious Carl,
Town Box Collector.
Curious Carl found some boxes on his way to the game! They came in three colors, and he was quite determined to find out what they store. Once per day, he could pass a box along to another player with a matching command in-thread, and only they could open it at night.

Maybe this is time for town to stage a comeback?

DAY 3 RESTRICTION - NOW PLAYING
"You all feel very musical toady! For every vote you cast, you must quote from lyrics of a song, any song of your choosing, in the same post as the vote. Bonus points if it fits."

VOTECOUNT 3.1:
1) vonFiedler (0) -
4) Da Letter El (0) -
6) idiotfrommars (0) -
7) Vintage Books (0) -
12) MeowMixx (0) -
13) Agape (0) -
14) smashlloyd20 (0) -

Not Voting (7) - vonFiedler, Da Letter El, idiotfrommars, Vintage Books, MeowMixx, Agape, smashlloyd20

Town is in LYLO!

With 7 alive it takes 4 votes for majority. Deadline is... never. It's LYLO.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Being silenced sucks dick. Makes me mad ╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Did anyone ever receive any boxes from Paperblade? That's probably a good place to start. I still need to reread day 2.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Life has killed the dream I dreamed. I can't say that I look back and aska's actions don't look fishy. But he was right about one thing; at the point when I was trying to lynch Agape, MeowMixx and idiotfrommars diverted the lynch to aska. Well, that's just food for thought right now. I want to hear more from both of you.

##vote agape

We went for the more dangerous possible scum over the incompetent but absolutely certainly scum yesterday, probably with the help of another mafia. Let's make up for it this time.

DLE I'm not willing to automatically assume that you were silenced and thus clean. If there is a silencer then there must be 2 mafia otherwise we have already lost. You were my first pick to lynch yesterday and I only stopped because Agape (scum) said you were silenced. But what a clever ruse that would be if you weren't?

If anyone has anyone ideas speak now for the love of god. We don't have a lot to read off of Vintage Books, meowmixx, or idiotfrommars. Or much insight from smashlloyd, our only clean player.

And what do you mean smash got a box Meow?

Unfortunately I don't have much insight to speak of. We might as well go for Agape now...I can't see anything from meow or idiotfrommars.

And I received a box last night. I could choose to open it or not. I chose not to.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Anyway the Inspector should claim. If we even just clean one or two people that would be invaluable. It's now or never basically. And speaking of...

I am Reckless Rodney, the Town Suicidal Doctor. So the inspector will live at least one more night which may be all we need. Claim and clean please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)