1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Sunday Mafia - GAME OVER

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by Blue_Tornado, Sep 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vonFiedler

vonFiedler Visualize It
    is a Community Contributor

Hey BT PM vintage books and smashlloyd and tell them to vote, I can't.
  2. UllarWarlord

UllarWarlord

##Unvote

##Vote askaninjask
  3. askaninjask

askaninjask [FLAIL ARMS]
    is a Forum Moderator

Will anyone actually consider the points I'm bringing up? Somebody? Anybody?
  4. UllarWarlord

UllarWarlord

5. MeowMixx

MeowMixx

on my phone, ullar what the fuck we got an extra day and all you do is get someone closer to lynch

##Unvote

so nobody is dumb and hammers him. will try to post more when I get home
  6. vonFiedler

vonFiedler Visualize It

If I might be so bold, we weren't given another day. We were graciously taken pity on after we wasted the first one. I'm all for the people who just didn't feel like participating to get in here and talk, but I'm not going to tread upon the hosts good will by screwing this up again.
  7. vonFiedler

vonFiedler Visualize It

Basically I don't want a repeat of today and not getting to majority ASAP is taking advantage of the host, which will encourage repeats.
  8. smashlloyd20

smashlloyd20

Sorry I couldn't get on before normal deadline, IRL screwed me up the ass. I'm not sure I want a lynch on aska-even if he is mafia, he is providing us interesting analysis. Don't really have a better lynch target though...
  9. Vintage Books

Vintage Books

Sorry I was away last and still don't have access to a computer. Anyways this has been really back and forth and it has been difficult to take everything in while reading this off my phone. Anyways, agape has been acting really strangely today, giving his only defense as "I'm town" then basically giving and voting himself, iiic 3 separate times. He has been unable to come up with any kind of valid defense and has been playing really awkwardly. This could come down to inexperience or whatever but everything he says is just kinda strange and awkwardly put.

Anyways in my opinion while I would be happy for either agape or aska to be lynched, I would generally prefer agape mostly for above reasons, his back and forth play style and awkward posting seems really scummy to me. So yeah.

##vote agape
  10. Agape

Agape

He's defending himself here by accusing his voters.

This is interesting. So you claim having a power role? If you mean that you contribute better than I it might be true, but your d2 contribution has been lacking.

However, as far as reads go, while I have some suspicion on Von and aska, they have redeemable qualities as well. Von realized the LYLO tomorrow and seemed coherent in his arguments against me. However why didn't he accuse paperblade when his contribution has been even worse than mine?

For aska, I actually agree with him on the VB lynch. He could have pressed it, but instead apologized later. But he also let paperblade slide, accusing the IMAO less scummy VB instead. Then again he never posted the d1 analysis, perhaps to avoid the lynch on him by not saying anything.

So, while I do see Von and aska as suspicious and aska even more than Von, I see paperblade as the most likely mafia. Reasons being: he accused me from d1 onwards, even voting me while Von and many others had a 'town vibe' about me. He also jumped the later bandwagons without any credible comment and has posted comments of little importance.

##Vote paperblade

If this doesn't catch wind I'll switch to aska.
  11. vonFiedler

vonFiedler Visualize It

Agape when we are overdue for deadline why are you voting for someone who isn't going to be lynched today. Why would you point out that aska may be a power role (which he need not be if you are only going by that quote)?
  12. idiotfrommars

idiotfrommars schemes and plots are the same thing
    is a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

That quote only means that he thinks he is a more valuable player than you. This could be in terms of playing ability and have nothing to do with his actual role.
  13. vonFiedler

vonFiedler Visualize It

It quite is quite plainly because a villager would know that they are a villager, and thus everyone else is a better lynch. Walrein would have had the same thought process.

*not saying aska is a villager, saying that is the image he is trying to project with such a statement
  14. Vintage Books

Vintage Books

well it seems askaninjask is a more likely target for today, and as i said i would be happy with a lynch on either him or agape today.

so

##unvote

##Vote Askaninjask

as von has stated a few times, we are overdue, lets actually do the right thing by B_T and not just dawdle and waste the bonus 24h that he has given us
  15. Paperblade

Paperblade

This is a good point. Why are you outing your thoughts on other people's roles?

Also, if possible, I would like people to actually explain WHY they have the reads they do rather than just going "Yeah I find him suspicious" and voting. This is aimed at... basically everyone but von (and DLE but he seems to actually be silenced since BT hasn't said anything but I don't know what his inactivity rules are).
  16. Blue_Tornado

Blue_Tornado

VOTECOUNT 2.9:
    1) vonFiedler (0) -
    4) Da Letter El (0) - vonFiedler Agape
    5) UllarWarlord (0) -
    6) idiotfrommars (0) - askaninjask
    7) Vintage Books (0) - askaninjask UllarWarlord Agape
    8) Paperblade (1) - Agape Agape
    11) askaninjask (4) - vonFiedler Agape Agape MeowMixx idiotfrommars vonFiedler Vintage Books UllarWarlord
    12) MeowMixx (0) -
    13) Agape (2) - Paperblade vonFiedler idiotfrommars Agape Agape askaninjask Vintage Books
    14) smashlloyd20 (0) -

Not Voting (3) - Da Letter El, smashlloyd20, MeowMixx

askaninjask is at L-2!
    Agape is at L-4!

With 10 alive it takes 6 votes for majority. Deadline is in 12 hours and 0 minutes.
  17. Agape

Agape

Okay nobody seems to support me in the Paper lynch. I'm still noting that he voted me even before I was seriously accused and made no proper comments on why he didn't even consider voting aska.

##Vote askaninjask
  18. Blue_Tornado

Blue_Tornado

VOTECOUNT 2.10:
    1) vonFiedler (0) -
    5) UllarWarlord (0) -
    8) Paperblade (0) - Agape Agape
    11) askaninjask (5) - vonFiedler Agape Agape MeowMixx idiotfrommars vonFiedler Vintage Books UllarWarlord Agape
    12) MeowMixx (0) -
    13) Agape (2) - Paperblade vonFiedler idiotfrommars Agape Agape askaninjask Vintage Books
    14) smashlloyd20 (0) -

askaninjask is at L-1!
    Agape is at L-4!

With 10 alive it takes 6 votes for majority. Deadline is in 6 hours and 0 minutes.
  19. UllarWarlord

UllarWarlord

C'mon guys, any lynch, even a mislynch, is better than no lynch.
  20. smashlloyd20

smashlloyd20

Will anybody else be able to get on before deadline?
  21. Paperblade

Paperblade

I will be on at deadline but I would prefer if aska claimed
  22. Agape

Agape

I'm afraid you'll have to hammer it, mafia.

(plural btw)
  23. Agape

Agape

Uhh I'm not referring to "mafia" as teammates, rather I'm saying that someone not village will bite this chance to appear clean by hammering aska.
  24. Blue_Tornado

Blue_Tornado

VOTECOUNT 2.11:
    1) vonFiedler (0) -
    5) UllarWarlord (0) -
    8) Paperblade (0) - Agape Agape
    11) askaninjask (5) - vonFiedler Agape Agape MeowMixx idiotfrommars vonFiedler Vintage Books UllarWarlord Agape
    12) MeowMixx (0) -
    14) smashlloyd20 (0) -

askaninjask is at L-1!
    Agape is at L-4!

(UNCHANGED)

With 10 alive it takes 6 votes for majority. Deadline is in 1 hour and 30 minutes.
  25. MeowMixx

MeowMixx

I can hammer if need be, but I wanted to give aska a chance to better defend himself. it seems like he's basically resigned himself to being lynched though
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)