1. Looking at your team, it seems that Cinccino kind of murders this team. It looks like your best bet is Samurott's Aqua Jet and Golem's Sucker Punch which will only KO a weakened Cinccino. Can you show how your team deals with this little rat other than said priority? Well funnily enough that is how this team deals with Cinccino. Thats how most offense teams will deal with faster threats sans Scarf Users. Also Cinccino can't switch in on anything besides Haunter's Shadow Ball. Its not a foolproof plan but it works pretty well.
2. Can you explain the choice of Destiny Bond on Gardevoir? It seems quite unusual from my novice perspective. Poliwhirlz explained this pretty well actually. It is a good Skuntank lure and also its nice for when you're low on HP and you want to take something with you that you may not be able to KO.
3. By running Lum Berry on Samurott, what Pokemon can Samurott set up on with this item? Can you also show some important KOs it gets without Life Orb and ones that it still gets without Life Orb since I don't know really know any? It's mainly for random status like Scald burns from Alomomola and Will-O-Wisp from Misdreavus. Life Orb is a perfectly good substitute.
4. Can you explain the reason for running Reversal on Sawk over what I am presuming Stone Edge? Let me drop some calcs to show you why I use Reversal.
252 Atk Choice Band Sawk (+Atk) Reversal vs 252 HP/252 Def Musharna (+Def) : 47.71% - 56.42% (2-3 hits to KO)
252 Atk Choice Band Sawk (+Atk) Reversal vs 252 HP/252 Def Amoonguss (+Def) : 54.4% - 64.12% (2 hits to KO)
252 Atk Choice Band Sawk (+Atk) Reversal vs 252 HP/252 Def Alomomola (+Def) : 81.09% - 95.69% (2 hits to KO)
And that is why I run Reversal. When you're hit down to Sturdy its the most powerful move Sawk has at its disposal and makes it waaay better than Stone Edge in my opinion.
5. What do the Speed EVs on Golem help it outrun? Poliwhirlz also answered that question for me :)