LEAFEON

@ Expert Belt
252 Atk | 168 SpA | 88 Spe
Leaf Blade| Return| Swords Dance | Hidden Power:Fire

LEE

@ Normal Gem
252 Atk | 4Def | 252 Spe
Fake Out | Hi Jump Kick | Blaze Kick | Earthquake

So, I'm running a sun teamwith offensive Leafeon. I must say I'm proud of Leafeon at the moment. At +2 he pretty much OHKOs everything that is hit neutral. In sun with HP Fire it can get rid of Scizor, Ferrothorn, Genesect, Forretress and Skarmory.

Calcs (NOTE:in Sun)
168 SpAtk Expert Belt Leafeon Hidden Power Fire vs 248 HP/0 SpDef Scizor: 106,12% - 125,95%
100% chance to OHKO

168 SpAtk Expert Belt Leafeon Hidden Power Fire vs 252 HP/252 SpDef Ferrothorn: 54,55% - 65,34%
2 hits to KO (with Leftovers)

168 SpAtk Expert Belt Leafeon Hidden Power Fire vs 0 HP/4 SpDef Genesect: 111,66% - 132,16%
100% chance to OHKO

168 SpAtk Expert Belt Leafeon Hidden Power Fire vs 252 HP/252 SpDef Forretress: 83,9% - 100,28%
6,25% chance to OHKO

168 SpAtk Expert Belt Leafeon Hidden Power Fire vs 252 HP/0 SpDef Skarmory: 61,08% - 72,46%
2 hits to KO (with Leftovers)

These Pokemon can usually switch in without a problem, but in Sun they are all OHKOed or 2HKOed. What is more, no one is really expecting Special move on Leafeon since it has terrible base 60 SpA.

What I hate however is that it has absolutely no way to deal with Heatran. While it has good Speed under Sun and rather good Defense it usually gets time to set up and party on the battlefield, as it outspeeds positive Scarfed base 110 Speed Pokemon. I must say that it has much less utility than every other Sun abooser, starting Bambi and finishing Shiftry, but it's pretty fun to destroy teams with Leafeon as it's my favourite Eeveelution.

As for Lee, he's just standard Unburden Lee with Blaze Kick, which gets pseudo-STAB in sun. It has't been doing terrible, but being OHKOed by pretty much all priority moves are pretty lame. I may update latter, if I ever get near my goal, since I'm a terrible player ^^

Lady Bug

Like the Wind
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Pokemon Showdown! Username: Crocodile
Hall of Fame Standing: -
Dark Horse Pokemon Currently Working With: Abomasnow / Nidoqueen / Spiritomb
Current Ladder Standing on Pokemon Showdown!: 1796

Pokemon Showdown! Username: Mr. Pond
Hall of Fame Standing: Probably never
Dark Horse Pokemon Currently Working With: Kyurem
Current Ladder Standing: ...
After trying to build a team for Victini, it started looking suspiciously like my very early teams (meaning really, really bad). Now trying Kyurem.

Pokemon Showdown! Username: emirinho
Dark Horse Pokemon Currently Working With: hitmontop
Current Ladder Standing on Pokemon Showdown!: 1300s

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Pokemon Showdown! Username: Flurries
Hall of Fame standing: ______
Dark Horse Pokemon currently working with: Bellossom (might add more later, depends on team needs I think?)
Current Ladder Standing on Pokemon Showdown!: ACRE 1690, Glicko2 1825 ± 96 (provisional)

[youtube]Q1JB7hUyNtM[/youtube]

Ah, damn, I was actually kinda high with my previous alt with Regirock before the new round of DH. My words on Regirock, has a niche, but needs a lot of support. Let's start anew.

Pokemon Showdown! Username: Scepting this???
Hall of Fame standing:
Dark Horse Pokemon currently working with: Sceptile
Current Ladder Standing on Pokemon Showdown!: 1000

Had a really unlucky streak with Feraligatr and tried to grind through it, but there's only so much playing you can do when every other match you lose due to a crit or miss (Fuck Focus Blast). After over 100 battles with him on just this team I'm getting kinda sick of him so I'm gonna call it a day on him and move on to something else. That said he's still really good even without Drizzle. Obviously he loses a bit of power on Aqua Jet but he's still capable of breaking through most bulky offense teams while serving as a revenge killer / late game sweeper. I would encourage everyone to try him at least once, you won't be disappointed ;)

Updated my post...this team's been rather interesting. Kingdra's a beast, and can easily sweep through entire teams; Roserade's been useful, and the power of Specs Zoroark is impressive. I'm using an odd sort of dual-weather team; no auto-weather, but both RD Kingdra and Sunny Day Heatran.

Pocket EDIT: Interesting team... we look at glicko2 rating, btw, NOT ACRE.

Ithy EDIT: Thanks, Pocket. Glicko2 is 1709, 117 variance.

Pokemon Showdown! Username: GnuGnu5
Hall of Fame Standing: None as of yet!
Dark Horse Pokemon Currently Working With: Shaymin, Cresselia
Current Ladder Standing: None

Been having success with these 2 pokemon lately so i shall start a new account and see how far i can get with these dark horses.

TGMD

ƧÏÐÈ¥¯ÏĈ¼Á°¿±³´µ¶·¸¹º»ŤûŠť²ØéŋŌ
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok, after having to restart on a new alt a few times due to D/Cs / ridiculous hax, I've reached gold rank on my new alt: Kazegami. And I've updated my OP with new rank and screenshot. There also doesn't seem to be as many people trying this project as there was last month, this makes me a very sad panda :(

Pokemon Showdown! Username: Crackhead
Hall of Fame Standing: None
Dark Horse Pokemon Currently Working With: Victribell, Chandelure, Cobalion,
Current Ladder Standing on Pokemon Showdown!: None

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Pokemon Showdown! Username: the bells rings
Hall of Fame Standing: none
Dark Horse Pokemon Currently Working With: Bronzong
Current Ladder Standing on Pokemon Showdown!: 0

The team I've been using is SR Terrakion/tobes' trapper Tran/RD Kingdra/Specs Zoroark/Spiker Roserade/ScarfMence.

Well, Roserade hasn't been working out so well...doesn't work too well as a wall, can't take even resisted physical hits well, doesn't beat common spinners...I'm switching to Ferrothorn as my Spiker.

Zoroark and Kingdra, on the other hand, have been solid. I haven't had a chance to try Zoroark against lead Deoxys-D yet, but it hits like a truck. Its surprise value is great, especially with Trick. I mainly disguise it as Terrakion to lure physical walls and hammer them or Kingdra to lure out Ferrothorn and kill it.

Kingdra is great against rain, obviously; they have to be hesitant bringing Toed in or else it'll just sweep. Even against non-weather teams, it's pretty easy to bring Kingdra in with all its resistances, set up Rain Dance, and smash through. I've been using RD/Hydro Pump/Draco Meteor/Surf, though I'm thinking about switching Draco Meteor to Dragon Pulse.

Lady Alex

Mew is blue
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Pokemon Showdown! Username: Shedinja Ninja
Hall of Fame Standing: Bronze
Dark Horse Pokemon Currently Working With: Shedinja
Current Ladder Standing on Pokemon Showdown!:

Dropped venemoth. so tired of baton pass
For giggles

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Great Mighty Doom, GJ on clinching Gold Rank, but I know you can do better with that team ;) GRANDMASTER PLZ

Lady Alex, Sub + Eviolite... weird set :0. I'd personally go with Volt Switch or Metal Sound. I feel like Magnezone is far better for the job you assigned Magneton, but I guess you wanted to make it to HoF, right? xP

What exactly was in your team that wanted Magneton's trapping abilities? I'm curious. Also, Specs Gothitelle could have probably pulled the same job as Magneton and more!

Pokemon Showdown! Username: Cobalt-Tester
Screenshot of Top 100 Ladder Ranking: -
Dark Horse Pokemon Currently Working With: Flygon
Current Ladder Standing on Pokemon Showdown!: -
Dark Horse Pokemon Complete Set:

Flygon @ Choice Scarf : Levitate
Adamant (+Atk , -Sp.A) : 252Atk / 4Sp.D / 252Spe
~Earthquake ~Outrage ~U-turn ~Fire Punch

Okay, I'm feeling pretty foolish right now. Let's do this shit.

Pokemon Showdown! Username: Wattson's Homeboy
Hall of Fame Standing: hahaha don't make me laugh
Dark Horse Pokemon Currently Working With: Manectric, Sawsbuck
Current Ladder Standing: N/A

lol I'm probably going to be trashed but who cares

Pokemon Showdown! Username: jetpack life
Dark Horse Pokemon Currently Working With: BIG LANDO-T
Hall of Fame Standing: na
Current Ladder Standing: nah

lgi

peng

fuck xatu
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Pokemon Showdown! Username: top cat
Dark Horse Pokemon Currently Working With: Hippowdon, Slowking, Zapdos, Tangrowth
Hall of Fame Standing:
Current Ladder Standing:

Lady Alex

Mew is blue
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Great Mighty Doom, GJ on clinching Gold Rank, but I know you can do better with that team ;) GRANDMASTER PLZ

Lady Alex, Sub + Eviolite... weird set :0. I'd personally go with Volt Switch or Metal Sound. I feel like Magnezone is far better for the job you assigned Magneton, but I guess you wanted to make it to HoF, right? xP

What exactly was in your team that wanted Magneton's trapping abilities? I'm curious. Also, Specs Gothitelle could have probably pulled the same job as Magneton and more!
Yeah, Magnezone would have been better, but I just needed to get rid of Ferrothorn and Skarmory, so Magneton was fine. When I dropped my other dark horses I ended up using a drag mag team with sub-mix Kyurem-b, scarf Garchomp, specs Latios, sash Mamoswine, and Rain Dance Kingdra.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
that's a hardcore dragmag team :0 It's interesting that you don't have Salamence / DDNit, though!

ATTN: During the upcoming Genesect suspect test, we will be using both OU and Suspect ladder for qualifications. As a result, the OU ladder will reset (and re-named). The ladder rating before the suspect testing will be preserved, though, and will come back after the suspect testing.

All I can say is while the suspect testing is happening, we must play on the OU ladder with the ratings reset to 1000. Sorry if this sucks, but this is a head's up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)