Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sniff*
1 CC
3 MC to Rapidash.

My Rapidash needed some moves....gonna have to spend some UC.

I add 25 UC to her 3 MC so she can learn:

Sleep-Talk, Protect, Hyper Beam, Giga Impact, Flamethrower, Strength, Iron Tail, Snore (All 5th gen TMs/Tutor), Reflect, Skull Bash, Bide, Swift (Past Gen stuff)

Time for an MC splurge...

My Arghonaut has 7 MC, which I spend on Low Kick (3), Icy Wind (3) (past gen tutors) and Revenge (1) (levelup).

My Krillowatt also has 7 MC, so I buy Low Kick (3), Electroweb (3) (tutors) and Guillotine (1) (levelup).

My Blissey has 11 MC. I buy Water Gun (3), Water Pulse (3), Zap Cannon (3) (past gen TMs) and Fire Blast (2) (TM).

I also want to spend some of my 71 CC on some Leftovers (20 CC) and a Damp Rock (6 CC).

From this match...

Currency Counters: 14 + 3 = 17

Dynamo-0 - Magnemite (-)
EC: 0/9 + 1 + 2 from KOs = 3/9
MC: 0 + 3 = 3
DC: 0/5 + 1 = 1/5

SirRonLionHeart - Gligar (M)
EC: 0/6 + 1 = 1/6
MC: 0 + 2 = 2
DC: 0/5 + 1 = 1/5

I'll also be spending 74 Universal Counters on these following Pokemon:

antitina - Krillowatt (F)
MC: 0 + 39 UC = 39
DC: 2/5 + 3 UC = 5/5
-Congratulations! antitina learned Shell Armor!
Shell Armor: (Dream World; Innate) This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.

-Using Move Counters to learn the following moves:
Level-up moves (1 MC): Copycat, Heart Swap, Muddy Water [Total: 3 MC]
5th Gen TMs, HMs, and Tutors (2 MC): Dive, Hyper Beam, Hidden Power: Grass 7, Rain Dance, Rest, Rock Smash, Signal Beam, Sleep Talk, Snore, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Waterfall [Total: 24 MC]
Egg moves and past-gen TMs, HMs, and Tutors (3 MC): Endure, Follow Me, Shock Wave, Whirlpool [Total: 12 MC]

Meliadoul - Sceptile (F)
MC: 4 + 32 UC = 36
-Using Move Counters on the following moves:
Level-up moves (1 MC): Mega Drain [Total: 1 MC]
5th Gen TMs, HMs, and Tutors (2 MC): Aerial Ace, Brick Break, Bulldoze, Cut, Dig, Dragon Claw, Giga Impact, Hyper Beam, Low Sweep, Outrage, Rock Smash, Seed Bomb, Strength [Total: 26 MC]
Egg moves and past-gen TMs, HMs, and Tutors (3 MC): Crunch, Mimic, Rock Climb [Total: 9 MC]

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Time to claim some week-long stuff before I forget them again. A quick ref train and a close win nets me 11 UC and 3 CC respectively, putting my wallet at 70 UC and 8 CC stockpiled. I'll be using 7 CC to claim Mirajane the Castform.

Charla the Staryu earns 1 EC, 1 DC to unlock DW Analytic, and 3 MC (1 from KOC) to learn Endure (Past gen Tutor).
Erza the Rebble earns 1 EC, 1 DC, and 5 MC (Exp. Share plus the 2 KOC) to learn Paleo Wave (Level-up), Sandstorm (BW2 TM), and Fire Blast (BW2 TM).
Elfman the Numel earns 1 EC, 1 DC and 3 MC (Exp. Share at the start of battle) to learn Mimic (Past gen Tutor).

CC: 5+3-7 = 1
UC: 59+11 = 70

Castform - Mirajane (F)

Flavor lore here after approval

Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)

Type (weather-dependent):
Normal type: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage and Thrash without losing focus.
Sunny Fire type: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places. Superior senses in volcanic or bushfire areas.
Rainy Water type: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater.
Snowy Ice type: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Ability:
Forecast
Type: Innate
Mirajane is adept at changing and adapting to the weather, granting her immunity to all forms of weather. Mirajane can also change the typing of Weather Ball accordingly, and take different forms during Sunlight, Rain, and Hail. The Energy Cost of all weather changing moves Weather Ball is reduced to 6.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 70
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1

MC: 0

Attacks:
Tackle
Water Gun
Ember
Powder Snow
Headbutt
Hail
Rain Dance
Sunny Day

Clear Smog
Future Sight
Disable

Protect
Energy Ball
Shadow Ball

Staryu - Charla (U)

Charla is Wendy's closest friend and confidante since Daycare. Witty, and quick to learn the ways of the world, Charla did not trust Zheng at first sight, naturally, and disapproves of Natsu and Gray's loud brawls every other minute they were together. Charla looks out for Wendy, not afraid to stand up to bigger, meaner Pokemons, and its that precise quality she sees in Zheng's group that warms her up to the team. Charla is very touchy, resisting most physical contacts except with Wendy, retaliating with swift hit-and-run tactics whenever approached thus.

Type:
Water type: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Illuminate
Type: Can be Enabled
This Pokemon emits a continuous light that brightens the environment and makes it easier for all Pokemon to see. While this ability is active, any darkened or twilight state in the battle is negated and all moves used by any Pokemon (friend or foe, or itself) have their accuracy increased by 10% (flat). Multiple Illuminates do not stack. (Command: Enable/Disable Illuminate)

Ability 2: Natural Cure
This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.

Ability 3: Analytic (DW Unlocked)
If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 85
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3

EC: 5/6 Next Evolution at 6
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Harden
Water Gun
Rapid Spin
Recover
Camouflage
Swift
Bubblebeam
Minimize
Power Gem

Aurora Beam
Barrier
Supersonic
Endure

Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave
Psychic
Signal Beam
Scald
Ice Beam
Surf
Protect
Rebble - Erza (F)

A swordsman wields the blade with graceful precision, just as Erza uses her attacks with dangerous beauty. She walked in on one of Gray and Natsu’s brawls, and the resulting free-for-all wore on for half a day before Zheng can subdue her with a Pokeball. Unknowingly for her, that fight left a lasting impression on the two – they’re cautious almost to the point of fearful whenever in her company since then. Wendy and Charla looks up to her as a role model, though, and it was Erza who took care of them, even though she was newer to the family.

Type:
Rock type: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Levitate
This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the all seismic moves. Earth Power will have 3 less BAP. Dig and Dive can still strike a Levitating Pokemon, but only if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Other Ground moves can still hit.

Ability 2: Technician
This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).

Ability 3: Mold Breaker (DW)
Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Stats:
Spe: 90
Weight Class: 2

EC: 3/9 Next Evolution at 4
DC: 3/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Defense Curl
Rollout
Rock Blast
Disable
Acupressure
Mud Shot
Power Gem
Earth Power
AncientPower
Paleo Wave

Giga Drain
Magnet Rise
Heat Wave
Sleep Talk

Flamethrower
Volt Switch
Energy Ball
Protect
Shadow Ball
Sandstorm
FireBlast
Numel - Elfman (M)

"Hey mon," is probably Elfman's QOTD, all day, everyday. His easy-going attitude is reflective of his species' nature - slowly pacing on with the simple pleasures of daily life. Or so it seems. Elfman is as stubborn as they come - in fact, he got into a tussle with Natsu just because they wanted to cross the same (outer) side of the ledge. It took Gray's help to wrestle him down (a fact all but Gray is unhappy about) but Zheng's capture brought him into the family. Being slow to anger doesn't mean Elfman is slow on the uptake, but it does mean that he's slow to cooldown after he gets really riled up.

Nature: Sassy (+ SpD, - Spe, -10% evasion)

Type:
Fire type:
Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Ground type:
Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Oblivious
This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.

Ability 2: Simple
This Pokemon innately exaggerates the effect of stat boosts and drops to the point where they have double the effectiveness and thus double the stage modifier.

Ability 3: Own Tempo (DW)
This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 30 (35/1.15)

EC: 2/6 Evolution at 6
DC: 2/5

Attacks:
Growl
Tackle
Ember
Magnitude
Focus Energy
Flame Burst
Amnesia
Lava Plume
Take Down
Earth Power
Flamethrower
Yawn

Ancient Power
Mud Bomb
Endure
Mimic

Substitute
Double Team
Earthquake
Stealth Rock
Protect
Will-O-Wisp

TheWolfe: Approved+.1 (Also i <3 your claim format)
Faylion: Approved+.1 (but i dont understand that Riolu bit, are you spending 2 CC to purchase a riolu? IF so then you will need to repost that you are spending the CC on it later and include the profile for it for approval)
Waterwarrior: Approved +.1
Matezoide: Approved +.1
ZhengTann: Approved +.1

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Faylion: NOT APPROVED — You may have the CC, but how am I supposed to approve you if you have not also posted the data sheet for Riolu? (What Ragnarokalex meant was post Riolu's Profile, not your ASB Profile)

(Previous Approval Post) 1 Claim checked gives me 9/10 C.C.

---

Claiming from here.

I gain 8 CC.
---

Volbeat [Inzektor] (M)
EC: N/A
MC: 8 (+8 HC) > 0
-Learns Protect, Helping Hand, Zen Headbutt, Bug Buzz (All Gen V Level-Up), Thunder Wave, & Substitute (Both Gen V TM).
---
SELF APPROVED.

Purchasing Minccino (-2 CC)

Minccino (Marrow) [Female]
Nature: Jolly (-1 Special Attack, +10% Speed, +17% Accuracy)
Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:

Cute Charm
:
This Pokemon’s natural cuteness causes Pokemon of the opposite gender to be attracted to it 30% of the time after striking with a contact move.

Technician:
This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their one-hit or two-hit attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power on each hit multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, Double Hit to from 4 per hit to 6 per hit etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects. Technician only applies to combos in the rare case that an initial hit will have 6 or less BAP.

Skill Link (Dream World):
This Pokemon's skillful aim makes its multi-hit moves always hit 5 times. The Energy Cost of multi-hit attacks is increased by three (3).

Atk: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 87 (+)

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Attacks:

Pound
Growl
Helping Hand
Tickle
DoubleSlap
Encore
Swift
Sing
Tail Slap

Aqua Tail
Endure
Iron Tail

Dig
U-Turn
Safeguard

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Not a lot of boil and bubble, but a helluva lot of toil and trouble

UllarWarlord:
+1CC
Bipolar the Magnemite: 1EC/1DC/2MC/1KOC

I shall apply the KOC to EC, and EVOLVE BIPOLAR.

<Magneton> [Bipolar] (Genderless)
Nature: Calm (+SpD, -Att)
Type: Electric/Steel
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Magnet Pull (Type: Can Be Activated)
This Pokemon has the ability to generate a magnetic field that can attract or repulse Steel-type Pokemon. When attracted by Magnet Pull, Steel-types cannot move out of the immediate proximity without great difficulty, and can be pulled along by the Magnet Pull Pokemon. When repulsed, the Steel type is thrust violently away and contact attacks have immense difficulty striking the Magnet Pull Pokemon. The effect of both commands lasts for the following three (3) actions. Steel-types cannot switch out in a Switch=OK battle while a Pokemon with Magnet Pull is on the field without the use of Baton Pass, U-turn, or Volt Switch.

Sturdy (Type: Innate)
This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.

Analytic (Type: Innate) [DW, Locked]
If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 70
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 5/9
MC: 6
DC: 3/5

Attacks:
Tri Attack
Metal Sound
Tackle
Supersonic
ThunderShock
SonicBoom
Thunder Wave
Magnet Bomb
Spark
Mirror Shot

Endure
Mimic
Magic Coat

Thunderbolt
Light Screen
Reflect

I'll stockpile his MC. However, TRIPOLAR the Magneton will use its 2 MC to purchase the B2W2 TM Move Flash Cannon.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
AOPS and Ullar are approved

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4504573#post4504573

+1 CC

Aero goes to

4/1

and buys Taunt, Rock Slide and Crunch

Wartortle goes to

9/11/2

and evolves, learning: Protect (0), Water Pulse, Aqua Tail, Skull Bash, Iron Defense, Rain Dance, Hydro Pump (1), Counter (3) and Hydro Cannon

Blastoise, Shellshocker (M)
Nature: Quiet (SpA: +1, Evasion -10%)
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Torrent: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)
(DW) Rain Dish: (Innate) This Pokemon collects water in the rain and absorbs it into its body, healing two (2) HP/action.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 67 (-)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
BRT: 20

EC: 9/9
MC: 2
DC: 2/5

Tackle
Tail Whip
Bubble
Withdraw
Water Gun
Bite
Rapid Spin
Water Pulse
Protect
Water Pulse
Aqua Tail
Skull Bash
Iron Defense
Rain Dance
Hydro Pump

Fake Out
Mirror Coat
Water Spout

Counter
Hydro Cannon

Ice Beam
Scald
Toxic
Total Moves: 23

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Spending some UC on my Volbeat.
---

Volbeat [Inzektor] (M)
EC: N/A
MC: 15 (+15 UC) > 0
-Learns Double-Edge (Gen V Level-Up), Light Screen, Brick Break, U-Turn (All Gen V TM), Giga Drain (Gen V Tutor), Endure, & Counter (Both Past Gen Moves).
---
15-15=0 UC

SELF APPROVED.

Buying Moves:
Cloud the Cyclohm:
Heal Bell (gen5 tutor) (2)
Toxic (BW TM) (2)
Blizzard (BW TM) (2)
Charge Beam (BW TM) (2)
Volt Switch (BW TM) (2)
Dragon Tail (BW TM) (2)
Substitute (BW TM) (2)
=14, leaving 1

Don Corneo the Donphan:
Substitute (2)
Bounce (BW2 Tutor) (2)
Seed Bomb (BW2 Tutor) (2)
=6, leaving 1

Squall Leonhart the Scrafty:
Outrage (BW Tutor) (2)
Spite (BW Tutor) (2)
=4, leaving 1

Spending 2 CC for

Nature:
Naive (+Spe, -SpD)

Type:
Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Steadfast
If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Ability 2: Inner Focus
When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

Ability 3: Prankster (DW: Locked)
The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 69 (+) (Acc +11%)
Weight Class: 2

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Quick Attack
Foresight
Endure
Counter
Feint
Force Palm
Copycat
Screech

Agility
High Jump Kick
Bullet Punch

Rock Slide
Shadow Claw
Focus Blast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)