Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

I'm starting a Red Scramble. I can't trade, and I want it to be moderately difficult. Legendaries are fine, but I do not want a Magikarp/Gyarados at all.

Serpent, I have one for you,
Diglett named Nod.
He must fight each Gym leader's first pokemon.
He cannot learn any TMs or HMs.
When not in a gym he may not be first into a fight.
If he faints, he cannot be used till the next gym.
He is allowed to evolve, though only once you have defeated 4 gyms with Nod in your team.

The Serpent, take Top Tier the Dratini. Top Tier is upset that Dratini are often deemed to be Low Tier trash, and wants to prove it's worth a spot among the greats in Top Tier. To do so, Top Tier decides to follow the in-game tiering guidelines precisely.
-Availability: Top Tier must be obtained as soon as possible.
-Stats: While Dratini (and later Dragonair) don't have the most impressive stats, Top Tier decides to remedy this by being the highest levelled Pokemon in your team as soon as possible.
-Movepool: Pokemon such as Alakazam and Dugtrio manage to be incredibly successful in-game with minimal, if any, TM support. As such, to prove it doesn't need any of the TMs it can learn, Top Tier can't be taught any TM moves until after it evolves, and even then it will only accept one.
-Power: Whenever one of your Pokemon (besides Top Tier) soloes a trainer (that is, one that isn't required to be soloed), Top Tier must attempt to solo the next trainer you fight.
-Type: Top Tier takes great pride in its typing and as such must solo at least 5 trainer-owned Pokemon whose STABs are resisted by Top Tier (with the exception of Electric-types due to how rare they are).
-Match-ups: Of course, the Gym Leader and rival battles are major parts of the game, and Top Tier has to prove its usefulness here. Because it doesn't want to steal the spotlight, Top Tier will settle with soloing at least one Pokemon in every Gym Leader/Rival/Elite Four battle that isn't already being soloed by someone else.

Have fun!

reserving for the serpent, solner and CJorex

@The Serpent, take Powder the Bulbasaur. Powder is a huge fan of SleepPowder and PoisonPowder, and must learn and keep both of them. He is such a huge fan of them that every time he enters a fight, he uses one of them. In the next fight, he uses the other on eof the two, so he effectively alternates the uses between the two of them. Powder is quite a nice little fellow besides his powder opsession, but if there is one thing he cannot stand, it are bad organizations and in particular their leader. As such, Powder wants to solo Giovanni every time you fight him. After his sense of justice is quenzed, so after beating Giovanni for good, he does not have to use either of the two powders at the start of a battle anymore, but he must still keep them in his movepool. To live up to his starters name, solo any one elite four member of choice.

I got one penguingod:

Django is a Psyduck in Flocessy Ranch. One day, while frolicking with his friends, Django is captured and enslaved by a trainer, his only precious possession being his Mystic Water. Django longs for freedom, but instead is forced to Surf his master around, use his Strength to move huge boulders, and carry him up Waterfalls. Oh, the perils of being a slave. Knowing all of these talents transformed Django, and he became stronger. One day, Django got his chance to gain some freedom. A fearsome Dragon trainer named Drayden and his friends challenged Django's master. Brave Django was able to solo the entire gym, and was granted one move that slaves are not normally allowed, and given the title McSlayer. In order to be released fully from his bonds of slavery, Django/McSlayer would have to solo two Pokemon from each Elite Four member, as well as one from the Champion! Can this goal be achieved?

Basically: -Catch male Psyduck
-Name him Django
-He must learn an HM move ASAP, and can only use those in battle.
-Once three HMs are learned, he can evolve.
-He can learn one non-HM move if he solos the Dragon gym. He must then be renamed McSlayer.
-If he solos two Pokemon from each of the E4 and one from the Champion, he must be released. He must evolve before his release, though.
-As soon as Mystic Water is obtained, Django must hold the Mystic Water.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
The serpent, dive is not an HM in black 2, just to modify your challenge.
Also the entire elite four is too harsh for a medium difficulty (to be fair, possibly hardcore) challange, 1 elite four member solo is hard! I would recommend that too. :P

Celever

i am town
HM06 is given by Hugh after beating the game, an in scrambles you only go up to beating the champion!

Edit: Ninja'd by the god of penguins

Serpent, I have one for you,
Diglett named Nod.
He must fight each Gym leader's first pokemon.
He cannot learn any TMs or HMs.
When not in a gym he may not be first into a fight.
If he faints, he cannot be used till the next gym.
He is allowed to evolve, though only once you have defeated 4 gyms with Nod in your team.

I'll take one for Penquingod. Give me a minute.

EDIT: Penguingod, take Marcus the (fill in male pokemon of your choice). Marcus made his living selling weapons to other pokemon, and he's certainly not going to stop now that he's with you.

Also, NO REFUNDS!

After you catch him (you must catch him before Elesa)

-You are not allowed to sell items at any time. If you sell anything, throw away everything in your bag except TMs and Key Items (since the game won't let you throw those away)

-You have to pay him to fight for you. The first time you turn on your DS in a real life day, go to the nearest pokemon center, buy 10 of the most expensive pokeballs they have for sale, and trash them.

-Even though you're paying him to fight, he's still going to keep selling items and stuff to wild pokemon. Each time you enter a new route, solo 10 wild pokemon with only Marcus-if he faints, then throw out the 5 most expensive items in your backpack.

-Finally, Marcus is always up to date, but rarely gets access to prototype equipment, and never falls behind. Marcus may never be the highest or lowest level in your party.

Have fun!

I'm doing a scramble challenge on emerald, with no trades as I will be using an emulator.
My rules are:
Easy difficulty

For the pokemon
- one starter
- One pokemon of types grass/fire/water/flying, can be dual-type
- can evolve whenever, unless you can think of a creative restriction that is not too hard
- creative nicknames, nothing offensive please!
- As well as choosing a pokemon, you may choose one of its moves, but pleaase nothing ridiculous like growl or tail whip

Please stick to these guidelines, this is my first Scramble Challange so I want something moderately easy to test the waters

Pokemon team:

Jorge the Mudkip (The Serpent)
CJorex. Select Mudkip, and it has to be named Jorge/Jorgeina. It cannot evolve until it solos the first gym without a trip to the Pokemon Center, but you can use potions/berries on it (the double battles don't count against you). Jorge/Jorgeina cannot use a Ground type move unless it holds Soft Sand, and it always has to have one Ground type move. Finally, Jorge/Jorgeina must overcome it's fear of Grass type Pokemon by defeating 15 of them by itself over the course of the entire game, but they must be within 10 levels of Jorge/Jorgeina when defeated.

Cinders the Torkoal (Naix)
CJorex, take Cinders the Torkoal. Cinders is very old, and the Fire-type attacks it used to use constantly have faded in power. Because of this, Cinders can't use any Fire-type attacks above 60 BP (you don't have to take STAB into account for this) unless it's holding combustible fuel, AKA Charcoal. Also, it's constantly worried about its shell breaking, so it must use Iron Defense whenever fighting a Pokemon whose Attack is higher than its (the opponent's) Special Attack. If Cinders fights a Pokemon with said characteristic before learning Iron Defense, it must switch out immediately.

Have fun!

Sailor the Wingull (Present)
@CJorex, take Sailor the Wingull. As a Wingull, Sailor is still aspiring to become a sailor, and to show its diversity, it has to know moves of four different types ASAP. When it evolves into Pelipper, it has to solo any gym leader with the moves you had as a Wingull (so basically upon evolving solo a gym leader of choice), and that gym leader will be so impressed with you that he/she makes you part of a shipcrew. Your previous restriction is lifted. Sailor the Pelipper is really happy and has to learn Surf to sail the waters with you, but when the heat of battles gets to extreme, it wants to flee with Fly, so learn it that too (believe me, that is your best bet of both water and flying stab). Use either of the two moves at the start of battle and make it K.O. at least one pokemon of every elite four / champion not yet solo'd.

GL

Sistah the Magnemite (celever)
CJorex, you are getting sistah the magnemite!
Sistah has always wanted a soul, but as you know, no magnemite has a soul, and so is unable to love or anything else. Sistah wants to be a girl even more than to have a soul, as it reckons that if it gets a gender a soul will come with it. Anyway, in order to become a girl, a psychic, or dark magician, has told you that you must embark on a thrilling and exciting quest to sistahood! After you capture magnemite (which must be immediately after Norman!) you must go and defeat the first Baltoy on the desert route. From there, the pokemon will tell you a quest for you to embark on, but you may not read the story until you defeat the Baltoy! (The rest of you can though :P)

Baltoy's prophecy of enlightenment:
Congratz! Your sistah has been saved from the darkness of Cacnea... or so it would seem! Unfortunately, this Baltoy rapid span a few too many times and turned to the dark side! She realizes that if sistah becomes a sistah then she will be a better sistah than herself! So Baltoy sends you on a fake mission... to turn into a man!!!! Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha!!!! Anyway, Baltoy believes that if you solo 10 male members of her species then you will turn irreversibly male! So she informs you that the 10th male Baltoy you solo will have further instructions for you! So, as you go and finish those solos, the final Baltoy you solo thinks that you deserve to be a girl, but has a horrible rivalry this gang of Solrock, every time he tries to use his ground attacks they just levitate up! So next sistah must go and solo 5 female solrock and 5 male solrock! There's another split here though, for if you finish off the gang with a female solrock she sends you on one journey, the male solrock sends you on another! (Don't read on from here until you finish the gang off!)
Male Spoink:
Male Spoink hates you. The fifth male Spoink you finish turns out to be don springy, the leader of the now-finished gang! This guy sends you on a journey that is riddled with fear! You must solo 15 shuppet as soon as you can, and then solo Phoebe at the elite four! In the end though, being the sexist don that don rocky is, he figured that turning into a supreme male (his words not mine, purely because I'm running out of ideas, and I still need to do Cacnea's prophecy :P) would be better for sistah's sake then turning into a female, but then being female is sistah's wish! This means that you stay soul-less, and you get a new appropriate nickname, soul-less! Your whole journey was a waste! Yay! :D Magnemite failed with her quest, you must capture another sistah and complete the restrictions again!

Female Spoink:
The fifth female Spoink you defeat likes your spirit and openness, you're taking advice from others just because you really want a thing as simple as a soul! (point taken.) Anyway, she believes that there was no magnemite as deserving for a soul as sistah! :D This means that she actually sends sistah in the right direction... right to the hardest challange! You know what they say though, no pain, no gain! Anyway, Spoink explains to you that you need to challenge adversary and overcome it! She explains that her sister's best friend, Xatu, has very odd abilities to see almost 20 years into the future, wear this scarf, he will recognize it immediately! Only you and the pokemon with you for the longest time may participate int his battle, Xatu will know. One shot to get this right, don't screw up. (again, don't read on until you either beat or lose to Tate and Liza, oh, and no level grinding)
Solo tate and liza with sistah an you're starter, with sistah holding the silk scarf

If you fail to solo first try:
Xatu: Kacaw! I can not share my prophecies with a pokemon as weak as you... I have the answer you seek... but the truth... is this... you will never become a sister... you will never have a soul. In the future... I see it... you will become depressed... decrepit... you will solo... spunk... soulfulness... self-admiration... Wallace you will seek... and you will destroy him... on your own!
Solo wallace
Sistah's journey ended in failure, you must release it back into the wild for it to leave it's soul-less life in misery...

If you solo first try:
Xatu: Ka-ka-ka-kacaw... Your strength... your power... I-I-I-I... I will give you the answer! Glacia is who you seek... glacia has the answer... Glacia *gasp*... Glacia has the power... you must solo Glacia! I have... entrusted *gasp* Glacia with the power... Glacia will turn you into a girl... Glacia will fulfill your wish... Glacia... Glacia.... *eye flutter*... Gla- *pulse stops*
Solo Glacia
Congratulations! Sistah has fulfilled her mission, become a girl and achieved her goal. Oh, and the evil Baltoy was caught by Sherles when she traveled to Orre, no love lost there!

Noisington the Whismur (Solner)
Ok, CJorex, you shall have Noisington, the Whismur. As a whismur, Noisington was a very shy one, never raising his voice. As such he cannot use any sound based moves. Noisington went on his merry way neglecting his voice until he evolved into Loudred. Having done so he let out a huge yell, and loved it. From then on, he loved his voice so much, that at the start of every battle he was in he would utilize his monstrous throat muscles. As the gentleman he is, it is his undying wish to solo two of Juan's pokemon in a row, as a gentleman's duel, of course. He Also wants to murder the Champions' Ludicolo, because screaming- excuse me, singing - is ten times better than dancing.

Summary:
-Whismur named Noisington
-No sound-based moves until he evolves
-Must start his first turn in battle with sound-based move
-Solo two of Juan's pokemon in a row
-Solo Champions' Ludicolo

Late the Tropius (Its A Random)
CJorex: Apologies for the slight delay, but you get Late the Tropius.

Late is very late to the scramble party, so it does not get to do much, & is a little rushed as a result. Late is also late to realise that attacking is good, so Late may only have one attacking move in its movepool at all times until you reach the Pokémon League. In the Pokémon League, however, it gains an extra attacking move which you can teach it.

Have fun.

CJorex. Select Mudkip, and it has to be named Jorge/Jorgeina. It cannot evolve until it solos the first gym without a trip to the Pokemon Center, but you can use potions/berries on it (the double battles don't count against you). Jorge/Jorgeina cannot use a Ground type move unless it holds Soft Sand, and it always has to have one Ground type move. Finally, Jorge/Jorgeina must overcome it's fear of Grass type Pokemon by defeating 15 of them by itself over the course of the entire game, but they must be within 10 levels of Jorge/Jorgeina when defeated.

The Serpent, take Top Tier the Dratini. Top Tier is upset that Dratini are often deemed to be Low Tier trash, and wants to prove it's worth a spot among the greats in Top Tier. To do so, Top Tier decides to follow the in-game tiering guidelines precisely.
-Availability: Top Tier must be obtained as soon as possible.
-Stats: While Dratini (and later Dragonair) don't have the most impressive stats, Top Tier decides to remedy this by being the highest levelled Pokemon in your team as soon as possible.
-Movepool: Pokemon such as Alakazam and Dugtrio manage to be incredibly successful in-game with minimal, if any, TM support. As such, to prove it doesn't need any of the TMs it can learn, Top Tier can't be taught any TM moves until after it evolves, and even then it will only accept one.
-Power: Whenever one of your Pokemon (besides Top Tier) soloes a trainer (that is, one that isn't required to be soloed), Top Tier must attempt to solo the next trainer you fight.
-Type: Top Tier takes great pride in its typing and as such must solo at least 5 trainer-owned Pokemon whose STABs are resisted by Top Tier (with the exception of Electric-types due to how rare they are).
-Match-ups: Of course, the Gym Leader and rival battles are major parts of the game, and Top Tier has to prove its usefulness here. Because it doesn't want to steal the spotlight, Top Tier will settle with soloing at least one Pokemon in every Gym Leader/Rival/Elite Four battle that isn't already being soloed by someone else.

Have fun! And yes, I did use the format from that thread.

CJorex, take Cinders the Torkoal. Cinders is very old, and the Fire-type attacks it used to use constantly have faded in power. Because of this, Cinders can't use any Fire-type attacks above 60 BP (you don't have to take STAB into account for this) unless it's holding combustible fuel, AKA Charcoal. Also, it's constantly worried about its shell breaking, so it must use Iron Defense whenever fighting a Pokemon whose Attack is higher than its (the opponent's) Special Attack. If Cinders fights a Pokemon with said characteristic before learning Iron Defense, it must switch out immediately.

Have fun!

Well, this is my first post ever, but I joined the forum just to try this out.

I want to try this scramble on Black.
I can trade, and have access to most pokemon.
For the difficulty, I am looking for something in the medium range.
I really want to use amoonguss, no starter from gen V, and I guess everything else is up in the air.

Thanks in advance!

Clay the Sawk (From The Serpent)
Alright Solner, you shall receive a Sawk as soon as you can catch one, and you must name him Clay. Clay is a martial arts master, and devotes his entire life to training and body purification. This tough regiment means that he will not accept Potions, or any other healing items you can purchase at a Mart. He will only eat and drink berries and fresh water for nourishment. Clay also enjoys a good rest, so once you can acquire TM44 in Castelia City, Sawk must learn it and use the move against at least one trainer per route, and once in each gym he fights in. He can never unlearn Rest. Clay despises trash, And therefore has a fierce rivalry with all Trubbish/Garbodor, and must solo all of those you encounter. Finally, Clay perceives all other trainers except for you as lazy, and to prove his point, he must solo one gym using the move Rock Smash (you must locate it in Pinwheel Forest). Rock Smash may be forgotten after the solo.

Psywave The Munna (From Present)
@Solner, take Psywave the Munna. Psywave is a very slow, peaceful Munna. It has been given this name be its mother, and therefore wants to know Psywave at all times. Besides Psywave, its huge sleepyness makes it have to know Yawn / Hypnosis at all times. Against foes from the opposite gender, it starts its attles by using psywave, foes from the same gender / genderless foes get hit by yawn / hypnosis first. Yawn might be really sleepy, but it is not useless, so it wants to solo one male and one female gym leader / elite four member. It may evolve with a Moon Stone after it has killed 20 trainer owned pokemon by only using psywave and/or yawn/hypnosis.

Fido the Lillipup(From Naix)
Solner, please catch a male Lillipup and nickname it Fido. Fido really hit it off with your starter, so when you ditched it, Fido was disappointed. Now, when it's young (in other words, when it's level 20 or lower), it's quite an impressionable pooch, and your starter left a lasting impression on it. In fact, the same applies to all members of your main team until Fido reaches level 21. Said impression makes Fido decide not to battle any Pokemon that share the typing of one of its teammates (that is, teammates that joined your party before reaching level 21) or your starter. Also, when they're not in a major battle, Fido must switch in if one of its teammates' health is in the red area. After 15 trainer-owned Pokemon have been soloed with the above condition (your teammates can weaken said opponents, but Fido has to land the finishing blow), Fido may evolve to Stoutland. If you're curious, Fido can evolve to Herdier whenever you want.

Have fun!

Tox the Foonguss(From CJorex)
Solner, I'm going to give you Tox the Foonguss. Tox likes draining stuff, so he must have at all times two of Absorb, Mega Drain, Giga Drain and Ingrain. He also looves poison, so of course he must learn Toxic. Not only that, but everyone seems to be attracted to his scent, so Sweet Scent is a must and it should be used at the start of every battle. To evolve he must use Sweet Scent 15 times in the field and beat the pokemon that appear- NO RUNNING. He may forget a draining move for Sludge Bomb once he solos one of Skyla's pokemon.

Squirt the Panpour(From Phoenix512)
Solner, I give you Squirt the Panpour.

Squirt is a Panpour that loves to shoot water out of its mouth all the time. So at first just uses water attacks but over time it gets those urges of wanting a mate. As a strategy, it tries to give a present to the opposite gender but it uses Fling to give the present to the opposite gender. In order to evolve, it must solo a gym leader whose Pokemon are all the opposite gender of Squirt and must Fling on each Pokemon (I'll give the best options for this). After Squirt hands out enough presents to 10 trainer Pokemon of the opposite gender, it can learn 1 non-Water move.

So in summary:

-Squirt starts out using only water moves and must be obtained before leaving Pinwheel Forest but I would like for you to get it at the Dreamyard if you have Snivy as the starter. I let you decide if you want to get at the Dreamyard or Pinwheel Forest but not at Lostlorn Forest.
-It must learn Fling immediately and keep it. Thus you must be carrying a berry on you at all times when this happens.
-It has to use Fling when facing a Pokemon of an opposite gender. Genderless Pokemon do not count except when doing the Gym Leader solo.
-Evolution requirement: solo a Gym Leader whose Pokemon is all the opposite gender (so it must have Recycle when you do the solo)
--If Squirt is a male, solo Skyla (it's the only viable option)
--If Squirt is a female, solo either Clay, Brycan (count Cryogonal as male for the challenge), or Drayden
-To learn 1 non-water move, it must use Fling on 10 trainer Pokemon of the opposite gender.

Hercules the Joltik(From Recec)
Take a Joltik, named Hercules. He/she/whatever is out to prove that big things come in small packages. First off, Joltik can only know moves with or less than 90 power including STAB (if you're wondering about Electroball, I'd consider it legal, due to standard BP being 60, but whatever you want to go with is fine). Second, to prove how tough he is, he must clear out Dragonspiral Tower of Team Plasma grunts, by himself, no limit on healing. Upon doing this he can evolve and his power limit is lifted. In fact, it's just the opposite, he must now always know the four strongest moves you can teach him. To show of his new strength. He must defeat two Pokemon from each member of the elite 4, and N's Zekrom.

Tl;dr
-Joltik named Hercules
-Joltik cannot know any move stronger than 90 power (including STAB).
-Must solo Dragonspiral Tower
-Can evolve after Dragonspiral Tower
-After evolving, Hercules must know the 4 most powerful attacks you can teach him.
-Must defeat two Pokemon from each elite 4 member
-Must defeat N's Zekrom.

Alright Solner, you shall receive a Sawk as soon as you can catch one, and you must name him Clay. Clay is a martial arts master, and devotes his entire life to training and body purification. This tough regiment means that he will not accept Potions, or any other healing items you can purchase at a Mart. He will only eat and drink berries and fresh water for nourishment. Clay also enjoys a good rest, so once you can acquire TM44 in Castelia City, Sawk must learn it and use the move against at least one trainer per route, and once in each gym he fights in. He can never unlearn Rest. Clay despises trash, And therefore has a fierce rivalry with all Trubbish/Garbodor, and must solo all of those you encounter. Finally, Clay perceives all other trainers except for you as lazy, and to prove his point, he must solo one gym using the move Rock Smash (you must locate it in Pinwheel Forest). Rock Smash may be forgotten after the solo.

reserving for the serpent, solner and CJorex

@The Serpent, take Powder the Bulbasaur. Powder is a huge fan of SleepPowder and PoisonPowder, and must learn and keep both of them. He is such a huge fan of them that every time he enters a fight, he uses one of them. In the next fight, he uses the other on eof the two, so he effectively alternates the uses between the two of them. Powder is quite a nice little fellow besides his powder opsession, but if there is one thing he cannot stand, it are bad organizations and in particular their leader. As such, Powder wants to solo Giovanni every time you fight him. After his sense of justice is quenzed, so after beating Giovanni for good, he does not have to use either of the two powders at the start of a battle anymore, but he must still keep them in his movepool. To live up to his starters name, solo any one elite four member of choice.

GL

@Solner, take Psywave the Munna. Psywave is a very slow, peaceful Munna. It has been given this name be its mother, and therefore wants to know Psywave at all times. Besides Psywave, its huge sleepyness makes it have to know Yawn / Hypnosis at all times. Against foes from the opposite gender, it starts its attles by using psywave, foes from the same gender / genderless foes get hit by yawn / hypnosis first. Yawn might be really sleepy, but it is not useless, so it wants to solo one male and one female gym leader / elite four member. It may evolve with a Moon Stone after it has killed 20 trainer owned pokemon by only using psywave and/or yawn/hypnosis.

GL

@CJorex, take Sailor the Wingull. As a Wingull, Sailor is still aspiring to become a sailor, and to show its diversity, it has to know moves of four different types ASAP. When it evolves into Pelipper, it has to solo any gym leader with the moves you had as a Wingull (so basically upon evolving solo a gym leader of choice), and that gym leader will be so impressed with you that he/she makes you part of a shipcrew. Your previous restriction is lifted. Sailor the Pelipper is really happy and has to learn Surf to sail the waters with you, but when the heat of battles gets to extreme, it wants to flee with Fly, so learn it that too (believe me, that is your best bet of both water and flying stab). Use either of the two moves at the start of battle and make it K.O. at least one pokemon of every elite four / champion not yet solo'd.

GL

Oh yeah, if this is not easy enough for you (which I doubt), just say what you think is too dificult. The fact I made you learn two HM's is not trying to violate your rules, but more giving you a guideline to your two best stab moves available and putting it in a little story.

thanks, The Serpent and Naix. With your suggestions, I now have:

Jorge/ Mudkip
Moves: at least one ground type move
Cinders/Torkoal
Moves: Iron Defense
I still need four more, so bring it on!

Celever

i am town
CJorex, you are getting sistah the magnemite!
Sistah has always wanted a soul, but as you know, no magnemite has a soul, and so is unable to love or anything else. Sistah wants to be a girl even more than to have a soul, as it reckons that if it gets a gender a soul will come with it. Anyway, in order to become a girl, a psychic, or dark magician, has told you that you must embark on a thrilling and exciting quest to sistahood! After you capture magnemite (which must be immediately after Norman!) you must go and defeat the first Baltoy on the desert route. From there, the pokemon will tell you a quest for you to embark on, but you may not read the story until you defeat the Baltoy! (The rest of you can though :P)

Baltoy's prophecy of enlightenment:
Congratz! Your sistah has been saved from the darkness of Cacnea... or so it would seem! Unfortunately, this Baltoy rapid span a few too many times and turned to the dark side! She realizes that if sistah becomes a sistah then she will be a better sistah than herself! So Baltoy sends you on a fake mission... to turn into a man!!!! Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha!!!! Anyway, Baltoy believes that if you solo 10 male members of her species then you will turn irreversibly male! So she informs you that the 10th male Baltoy you solo will have further instructions for you! So, as you go and finish those solos, the final Baltoy you solo thinks that you deserve to be a girl, but has a horrible rivalry this gang of Solrock, every time he tries to use his ground attacks they just levitate up! So next sistah must go and solo 5 female solrock and 5 male solrock! There's another split here though, for if you finish off the gang with a female solrock she sends you on one journey, the male solrock sends you on another! (Don't read on from here until you finish the gang off!)
Male Spoink:
Male Spoink hates you. The fifth male Spoink you finish turns out to be don springy, the leader of the now-finished gang! This guy sends you on a journey that is riddled with fear! You must solo 15 shuppet as soon as you can, and then solo Phoebe at the elite four! In the end though, being the sexist don that don rocky is, he figured that turning into a supreme male (his words not mine, purely because I'm running out of ideas, and I still need to do Cacnea's prophecy :P) would be better for sistah's sake then turning into a female, but then being female is sistah's wish! This means that you stay soul-less, and you get a new appropriate nickname, soul-less! Your whole journey was a waste! Yay! :D Magnemite failed with her quest, you must capture another sistah and complete the restrictions again!

Female Spoink:
The fifth female Spoink you defeat likes your spirit and openness, you're taking advice from others just because you really want a thing as simple as a soul! (point taken.) Anyway, she believes that there was no magnemite as deserving for a soul as sistah! :D This means that she actually sends sistah in the right direction... right to the hardest challange! You know what they say though, no pain, no gain! Anyway, Spoink explains to you that you need to challenge adversary and overcome it! She explains that her sister's best friend, Xatu, has very odd abilities to see almost 20 years into the future, wear this scarf, he will recognize it immediately! Only you and the pokemon with you for the longest time may participate int his battle, Xatu will know. One shot to get this right, don't screw up. (again, don't read on until you either beat or lose to Tate and Liza, oh, and no level grinding)
Solo tate and liza with sistah an you're starter, with sistah holding the silk scarf

If you fail to solo first try:
Xatu: Kacaw! I can not share my prophecies with a pokemon as weak as you... I have the answer you seek... but the truth... is this... you will never become a sister... you will never have a soul. In the future... I see it... you will become depressed... decrepit... you will solo... spunk... soulfulness... self-admiration... Wallace you will seek... and you will destroy him... on your own!
Solo wallace
Sistah's journey ended in failure, you must release it back into the wild for it to leave it's soul-less life in misery...

If you solo first try:
Xatu: Ka-ka-ka-kacaw... Your strength... your power... I-I-I-I... I will give you the answer! Glacia is who you seek... glacia has the answer... Glacia *gasp*... Glacia has the power... you must solo Glacia! I have... entrusted *gasp* Glacia with the power... Glacia will turn you into a girl... Glacia will fulfill your wish... Glacia... Glacia.... *eye flutter*... Gla- *pulse stops*
Solo Glacia
Congratulations! Sistah has fulfilled her mission, become a girl and achieved her goal. Oh, and the evil Baltoy was caught by Sherles when she traveled to Orre, no love lost there!

Hear up, my little brother wants a Platinum challenge.
The challenge below is his first one, he still needs five more.

His rules are as follows:
- Medium difficulty
- No Legendaries
- Turtwig as a starter, because he likes him
- Trading only for evolving

This is his first Pokemon:

Take Mean the Shinx.
Mean is a mean Shinx, and has its mean characteristics. The first is tackling his opponent, until it learns how to bite them. Mean must always know Bite and use it against first against his opponent at least once in battle. Later on, Bite may be replaced by Crunch, but only after soloing 10 trainer owned fighting types with Bite. Shinx may evolve for the first time after biting/crunching all of Gardenia's pokemon to death. Upon evolving, it can finally use moves besides tackle and bite/crunch, and it learns how to use electric type moves. It can evolve for a second time after soloing at least one of Byron's pokemon. To show its true strength to its owner, it wants to solo at least one elite four member.

;tldr
- has to know tackle and bite and only use them in battle
- use bite at the start of battle
- bite may be replaced by crunch after soloing 10 trainer-owned fighting types pokemon with bite
- evolve after solo'ing Gardenia
- can then use moves beside tackle and bite/crunch
- evolve after soloing one of byron's Pokemon
- solo one elite four member

Ok Present's anonymous little brother, you get lovey the buneary!
Lovey loves love! (That has to be the best sentence ever.) So Lovey must learn return the second you get him, and use return every time it comes into battle, so lovey can share it's bountiful love! The first Buneary that appears to you is Lovey, as it is the only one full of love and wants to escape from his hatred-filled friends and family! Lovey's next restriction depends on whether it is male or female, if Lovey is female, then she must solo Crasher Wake (and may evolve after this happens), if Lovey is male, then he must solo Fantina (and may evolve after this happens).
Once Lovey evolves, you must change it's name to hatr (in spirit of feraligatr :P). Hatr realizes that it's relatives and friends from Eterna forest may have had it right all along, and completely regrets going with you in the first place! To show that it has so much hatred, it steals the frustration tm from your bag and teaches it to himself over return! He has the same restriction as lovey did with return, having to use it every time he is sent into a battle! Hatr needs to be around (so be evolved by Lovey) by the final battle with team galactic. If it is female then it must lead and deal the final blow in the tag battle against Mars and Juniper. If it is male then it must lead and deal the final blow against Cyrus! This is because Hatr hates the same gender as Hatr is, and wants to prove that despite going on this meaningless journey he is still the strongest of his gender. It only wants to participate in one elite four battle, as it is full of so much hatred towards you and doesn't want to be too helpful, but this battle it must solo to show that it hates the same gender as it is. If he is male, then he must solo Lucian (sorry!), if she is female then she must solo Bertha!
I hope he enjoys the challange! :)

Present's bro shall receive Duncan the Machop. Duncan does not like you, and refuses to submit to your will. Because of this, stubborn Duncan will use Focus Energy as his first move in battle. While under this condition, he must solo 15 Poison Pokemon because he likes playing with the danger of Poison to piss you off. In order to set Duncan straight, he must solo Maylene, and he has to learn Submission to show he will obey you. He can never forget Submission, and he must use his Submission to you as a trainer to solo 15 trained Pokemon. Duncan must fight and kill at least one of Cynthia's Pokemon as a final test of his obedience.

Your brother can go with a Wingull named Confused.

Confused is always confused. Bet you never saw that coming, huh? The first time you send out Confused in any trainer battle, you must pick two of it's moves: the move that would be best in that situation, and the one that would be worst. Flip a coin, and whatever the result, use that move. Only once per battle, though. It snaps out of it's confusion after one turn.

Confused has a strong sense of justice. Each time you have a run-in with Team Galactic, Confused must solo at least two grunts. It must also solo at least two of Cyrus' Pokemon at the battle in Distortion World.

It may evolve after Cyrus is defeated in Celestic Town (note: Confused doesn't have to participate in this battle to evolve).

Best of luck!

You shall get Shotgun the Remoraid
Shotgun is proud of his firepower, so as such you will need to teach him Fire Blast and Bullet Seed ASAP, and he can only evolve once he learns those moves. Additionally, being proud of his movepool he must have at four different types of damaging moves at all times. He must also:
-Solo Maylene's Lucario without using Fire Blast
-Solo Crasher Wake's Quagsire without using Bullet Seed
-Defeat one of Volkner's Pokemon
-Defeat one pokemon from each E4 member
-Defeat Cynthia's Roserade

Acorn the Turtwig. Acorn is a bright one. Following its namesake, it knows that even the smallest acorn can grow into a mighty tree. Acorn also realized that the growing process is slow and steady, like the tortoise he is, and shows this by keeping curse, and using it in amy major battle it takes part in at least once. As a final test of endurance of the mightiest oak that Acorn shall become, he shall solo one of Candice's pokemon, and solo at least 3 of Flint's pokemon, for the most bone-chilling cold and destructive fires cannot stand in this giant's way!

Summary:
-Turtwig named Acorn
-Keep curse and use in major battles
-solo one of Candice's pokemon
-solo three of Flint's pokemon

CJorex, you are getting Scrambled the Illumise!!!
I don't know if you watch Marriland on youtube, but I sure do, and on his emerald nuzlocke he caught an Illumise and named it Omelette! Unfortunately, she did die during the nuzlocke - or so Marriland though! He just barely clung on to life, and is in such a state who she thought was her friends have given her the nickname scrambled omelette (Marriland releases his deadm that's how she went into the wild) so that's why you must call her Scrambled! Now, when Scrambled was in full health she had so much swag, she wore black glasses and knew Swagger! So, for your first 2 restrictions, Scrambled must always hold blackglasses and learn Swagger ASAP, the TM is in glitter lighthouse. Scrambled learned thief when she was in a healthier state, however as you need to be nimble and healthy to steal things, Scrambled may not learn thief, yet must still hold blackglasses! Scrambled perseveres though; he persevered when she almost died that fateful day and she perseveres now! She must solo any gym leader AFTER obtaining and learning swagger. Scrambled must use swagger on every of the pokemon the gym leader (or elite four member, if you want) it solos! Now, Scrambled is in such a mental state that she may have only 2 special attacking moves at one time which, including the permanent swagger, leaves it only one possible physically attacking move or 2 status moves! I think that's probably enough, but as a final challenge, Scrambled was "killed" by a Gyarados, so Scrambled must solo any Gyarados you see (this includes the red gyarados, yep, you don't get to re-catch the first shiny you ever saw back in gen 2 :P) If Scrambled isn't already out when a Gyarados leads a battle or you run into a wild one Scrambled must switch in and solo it. If a Gyarados makes Scrambled faint again then Scrambled may only learn 3 moves, and may only learn one special attacking move and then swagger, leaving room for either a physically attacking move or 2 status attacks. Oh, and he must get the 2 (unless you faint from a gyarados) special moves ASAP, as well as Swagger ASAP as mentioned above.

A pretty complicated challenge but... ENJOY!!! :D
I would do this, but I asked for an easy challenge, and this request seems to be meant for a hgss scramble (red gyarados?! Glitter Lighthouse?!) so I will be ignoring it. sorry, maybe you could send in one a bit easier that is obviously meant for emerald

Pokemon Emerald Scramble Challange

Hi Smogon! This is the new home of my Emerald Scramble.
It is EASY difficulty and has the following rules on pokemon:
-No repeat pokemon or types
-Creative but non-offensive nicknames
-Choice of one move for the pokemon you suggest
-No trades
-Good moves please
-I have the right to ignore your suggestion at any time if I think it does not comply with the difficulty I want or it is not interesting enough
-Nothing too hard, this is my first time!

Pokemon so far:

Jorge/Mudkip @soft sand
-(Ground-type move)
-???
-???
-???
Thanks to The Serpent

Cinders/Torkoal @ Charcoal
-(Fire-type move)
-Iron Defense
-???
-???
Thanks to Naix

I need four more, so bring them on!

Celever

i am town
Ok Present's anonymous little brother, you get lovey the buneary!
Lovey loves love! (That has to be the best sentence ever.) So Lovey must learn return the second you get him, and use return every time it comes into battle, so lovey can share it's bountiful love! The first Buneary that appears to you is Lovey, as it is the only one full of love and wants to escape from his hatred-filled friends and family! Lovey's next restriction depends on whether it is male or female, if Lovey is female, then she must solo Crasher Wake (and may evolve after this happens), if Lovey is male, then he must solo Fantina (and may evolve after this happens).
Once Lovey evolves, you must change it's name to hatr (in spirit of feraligatr :P). Hatr realizes that it's relatives and friends from Eterna forest may have had it right all along, and completely regrets going with you in the first place! To show that it has so much hatred, it steals the frustration tm from your bag and teaches it to himself over return! He has the same restriction as lovey did with return, having to use it every time he is sent into a battle! Hatr needs to be around (so be evolved by Lovey) by the final battle with team galactic. If it is female then it must lead and deal the final blow in the tag battle against Mars and Juniper. If it is male then it must lead and deal the final blow against Cyrus! This is because Hatr hates the same gender as Hatr is, and wants to prove that despite going on this meaningless journey he is still the strongest of his gender. It only wants to participate in one elite four battle, as it is full of so much hatred towards you and doesn't want to be too helpful, but this battle it must solo to show that it hates the same gender as it is. If he is male, then he must solo Lucian (sorry!), if she is female then she must solo Bertha!
I hope he enjoys the challange! :)

Edit: CJorex, oops, my mistake :P Could I edit the post with scrambled in for another challange? I forgot I did it for HG :P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)