Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
From reffing this Hall Challenge.

I get 8 BT, all of which goes to Metagross' MC, giving him a total of 9.
These are used on:
Hammer Arm (1, Level Up)
Bullet Punch (1, Level Up)
Ice Punch (3, PtHGSS Tutor)
ThunderPunch (3, PtHGSS Tutor)

Leaving him on 1 MC.

Claiming from this epic fail:

Galladiator gains 2 TC
Rachel, Sarah gain 1 EC, 2 MC, & 1 DC
Sarah gains 1 KO Counter
Sarah's KOC becomes an EC, moving her to 7/9. Using her 5 MC to get Light Screen and Reflect (BW TMs), as well as Calm Mind (BW level-up).

Rachel's KOC also becomes an EC, taking her to 6/9. Her 2 MC become Grass Knot (BW TM).

My 2 TC are stockpiled once more. Won't be long before I spend them all, though...

Claiming from this DQ: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3720938.

I get 3 TC, which I'll save.

Severus (Haunter) gets 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 useless DC (he might get another KOC; see the last reffed round of the battle). The EC put him at 6/9 (7/9 if he gets another KOC), and I'll save the MC.

Ginny (Duosion) gets 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC (she also might get a KOC). She's now at 6/9 EC and 4/5 DC (5/5 if she gets a KOC, unlocking Regenerator). I'll save her 2 MC.

Albus (Vanillish) gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC. I'll put the KOC in EC to bring him to 6/9, and the DC takes him to 2/5. I'll blow the MC on Toxic (BW TM), leaving him with 0 MC.

(If there was anything else I was supposed to claim from this, let me know. I got counters for another battle for two Pokemon who I entered but never used, and I want to know if that applies here as well.)

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Above 4 are approved. Dummy007, for the last round, the Pokemon that last attacked Metang would get the tokens since it died of energy loss. So Haunter would get the KOC. And nope, Pokemon that did not battle should not get counters.

Claiming from here

Aquastrike the Dewott gets 1 EC (used to evolve in battle), 2 MC, 1 DC and 1 KOC, which will go into EC. He'll use the two MC to learn Dig (BW TM), leaving the 1 spare he already had.

Dewott - Aquastrike (M)
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Torrent: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)
Shell Armor (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 52 (60/1.15v)

EC: 3/9 -> 5/9
MC: 1 -> 3 -> 1
DC: 3/5 -> 4/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Tail Whip
Water Gun
Water Sport
Focus Energy
Razor Shell
Fury Cutter
Water Pulse
Revenge
Aqua Jet
Encore
Hydro Pump

Air Slash
Brine
Night Slash

Taunt
Ice Beam
Protect
Dig
Scald

Scorchstrike the Charmander gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC, which goes into EC. 1 MC will go towards Flamethrower (level) and he'll save the other.

Vinestrike the Ivysaur gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC and 1 KOC, which goes into EC. She'll use the two MC from the match and the two she has stocked to learn SolarBeam (level) and Reflect (past-gen TM), leaving her with 0.

Finally, I get 2 TC.

I have a total of 22 AC, and I'm spending them all on Slowking. 2 max out its DC. The rest will go towards Heal Pulse, Rain Dance, Light Screen, Double Team, Trick Room, Icy Wind, Brine, Mimic and Shadow Ball.

Gonna use some RC to gain some moves

Ragnarok the Gallade
4 RC used to learn Light Screen and Reflect

and gonna use my 4 TC and 2 more RC to purchase a Light Clay

EDIT:
and gonna claim this fight here

Nyri the Syclar
1 EC up to 2
2 MC
1 DC up to 2

and 2 TC for me

and this fight

Nyri the Syclar
1 EC up to 3
2 MC used with the 4 stockpiled to learn Taunt, Swagger, and Dig
1 DC up to 3

and 1 KOC to be put into EC up to 4

and 2 TC of course

Claiming from this uncsucessful raid:

I get 2 TC, taking me to 20!

Arcanine (Firion) gets a total of 5 MC (3KO here)
Learns: Bide (Gen 1 TM), and giga Impact (Gen 5 TM)

Lucario (Sir. Auron) gets a total of 5 MC (3KO here), and 1 DC, unlocking Justified!
Learns: Heal Pulse (Lv up), Stone Edge (Gen 5 TM), Earthquake (Gen 5 TM)
Also claims Dark Pulse, Detect, Metal Claw, Bone Rush, Metal Sound as <Lv.25
Can I get an extra MC, as Swords dance was learnt as a TM, whilst it can be learnt via level up?

Claiming 44 BT from here. With this I reach 107 BT in total, hence it's time to train another Pokémon. It's your time, Myrkul!

Revenankh

First of all I'll spend 3 BT to unlock the Dream World ability

Then, Myrkul will get: Revenge (Level Up, 1 BT), Punishment (Level Up, 1 BT), Superpower (Level Up, 1 BT), Shadow Sneak (Egg move, 3 BT), Memento (Egg move, 3 BT), Force Palm (Egg move, 3 BT), Wide Guard (Egg move, 3 BT), Knock Off (4th Gen tutor, 3 BT), Pain Split (4th Gen tutor, 3 BT), Sucker Punch (4th Gen tutor, 3 BT), Trick (4th Gen tutor, 3 BT), Toxic (BW TM, 2 BT), Bulk Up (BW TM, 2 BT), Sunny Day (BW TM, 2 BT), Taunt (BW TM, 2 BT), Telekinesis (BW TM, 2 BT), Safeguard (BW TM, 2 BT), Knock Down (BW TM, 2 BT), Double Team (BW TM, 2 BT), Sandstorm (BW TM, 2 BT), Torment (BW TM, 2 BT), Facade (BW TM, 2 BT), Attract (BW TM, 2 BT), Low Sweep (BW TM, 2 BT), Embargo (BW TM, 2 BT), Payback (BW TM, 2 BT), Giga Impact (BW TM, 2 BT), Psych Up (BW TM, 2 BT), Substitute (BW TM, 2 BT) and Rock Smash (BW TM, 2 BT). So, this makes for a total of 3 Level Up moves, 8 between Egg moves and 4th Gen tutor moves, and 19 BW TMs.

3+3*1+8*3+19*2 = 3+3+24+38 = 68 BT

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Flamestrike, Kaxtar, Ragnarokalex, Korski, Blazikenmaster-Zeo, Terrador, deadfox081, zarator are approved.

Arcanite, zarator said you get 3 KOC, not 6. You can't invest 3 on each Pokemon. Not Approved.

6 + 1 AC. The AC will be invested into Aron's EC, bringing it to 1/9.

la la la spending 1 TC on a useless burmy

Burmy (Trippy[F])
Nature: Brave (+1 Atk; Divides Base Speed by 1.15, -10 Evasion)
Type: Bug
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Abilities:
Shed Skin: (Innate)This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Overcoat (DW): This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3(+)
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 31 (36/1.15v) (-)

EC: 0/4
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Protect
Tackle
Bug Bite
Hidden Power (Grass 7)

Snore
String Shot

and a drifloon for 2 TC

Drifloon (Lofty[M])
Nature: Quiet (+SAtk; Base Spd/1.15; -15% evasion)
Type: Ghost/Flying
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Aftermath:
(Innate) If this Pokemon uses Selfdestruct or Explosion, the attack has ten (10) more Base Attack Power and five (5) more Energy Cost to execute.
Unburden: (Innate) This Pokemon is incredibly possessive. If it uses or loses an item in battle its rage swells and its speed doubles (x2) until it receives another item.
Flare Boost (DW LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon's Body can harness the heat from a burn into internal energy, fueling its mental capabilities. When Burned, the Pokemon's special attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3(+)
Spe: 61 (-;70/1.15=10.8=61)

EC: 0/6

Moves:
Constrict
Minimize
Astonish
Gust
Focus Energy
Payback
Hex

Hidden Power (Fighting 7)
Thunder Wave
Acrobatics

Hypnosis
Clear Smog
Disable

Claiming from this uncsucessful raid:

I get 2 TC, taking me to 20!

Arcanine (Firion) gets a total of 3 MC (1KO here)
Learns: Bide (Gen 1 TM)

Lucario (Sir. Auron) gets a total of 4 MC (2KO here), and 1 DC, unlocking Justified!
Learns: Heal Pulse (Lv up), Stone Edge (Gen 5 TM), saves 1!
Also claims Dark Pulse, Detect, Metal Claw, Bone Rush, Metal Sound as <Lv.25
Can I get an extra MC, as Swords dance was learnt as a TM, whilst it can be learnt via level up? If so, learn Earthquake (BW TM)
FIXED!

Also claiming from this awesome battle of Phanpyness!

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3452708
Arcanite: 2TC
Phanpy: 1EC, 2MC, 1DC, 1KOC (into EC)

TC goes up to 22
Phanpy uses his 2 MC to learn bulldoze! (BW TM)
Counters now:
EC: 2/6
DC: 1/5

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3452232&page=2

I get stuff from here. 2TC

Tabba my Golbat now gets 1/2/1/1(KOc)
So she looks like this

EC: 6/9(+KOc)
MC:4
DC:3/5

Cloudy my Duoclohm looks like this

9/9(Evolved in a battle I'm having currently so no point in evolving here)
5 MC
already had 5/5 DC

actually, might as well post up evolution for Cloudy because why not.

Duoclohm (Cloudy) (Female)

Type: Electric/Dragon
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

HP: 110
Atk: Rank 1(-)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 92(+)

Nature: Timid (+15% Speed, +10% Accuracy, -1 Atk)
EC 9/9
MC 5
DC 5/5

Level Up Moves
Tackle
Growl
Bide
Weather ball
Whirlwind
Leer
Dragon Rage
Charge
Thundershock
Rain Dance
Twister
Spark
Sonicboom
Double Hit
Hurricane
Slack Off

Tutor moves
Draco Metor

Egg Moves
Hydro Pump
Power Gem
Dragon Breath

HM/TM Moves
Taunt
Flamethrower
Fire Blast
Substitute
Thunder Bolt
Thunder
Surf

Abilities:
Shield Dust: (Innate) This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static: (Innate) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
Sheer Force (DW): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

He gains the moves Bide, Whirlwind and Weatherball

with my 5 MC I might as well buy moves.
Ice beam please (2) and Voltswitch (2) Hyper beam (1)

Kitsunoh who has 9 MC will be using a few
Double Team(2)
Brick Break(2)
Roar(2)
Toxic (2)

Leaving him with 1

Won my battle vs. Kaxtar
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3452921

Blazikenmaster-Zeo: 2 TC
Heracross: 2 MC/1 DC/1 KOC

KOC goes to MC

Close combat(1) and Protect(2) Get. Leaves me zero MC

From this battle I claim 2 TC.
Smudge, my Gulpin, claims 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC.
Fang, my Totodile, claims 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 2 KOC, one of which will go into EC and the other will go into MC.
Fang evolves into a Croconaw, and I will spend two MC on Crunch and Superpower. (Level-Up)
I'm saving the last MC for now.

Croconaw(*) Fang (M)
Nature: Adamant Adds * to Attack, subtracts * from Special Attack

Type:

Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 58

EC: 4/9
MC: 1
DC: 2/5

Abilities:

Torrent: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)
Sheer Force (DW): (Can be Enabled, Locked) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Attacks:

Scratch (*)
Leer (*)
Water Gun (*)
Rage (*)
Bite (*)
Scary Face (*)
Ice Fang (*)
Flail (*)
Thrash (*)
Crunch
Superpower

Dragon Dance (*)
Aqua Jet (*)
Mud Sport (*)

Dig (*)
Shadow Claw(*)
Waterfall (*)
Double Team

Smudge, my Gulpin, will spend his two MC on Protect. (5th gen TM)

Gulpin(*) Smudge (M)

Nature: Quiet: Adds * to Special Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.

Type:

Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 35 (-)

EC: 2/6
DC: 2/5

Abilities:

Liquid Ooze: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is covered in a slimy poison that when drained by Leech Seed or another draining move, damages the opposing Pokemon for the amount that would have been healed.
Sticky Hold: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is covered in a sticky substance that prevents item theft or swapping.
Gluttony (DW): (Innate, Locked) This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat).

Attacks:

Pound (*)
Yawn (*)
Poison Gas (*)
Sludge (*)
Amnesia (*)
Encore (*)
Toxic
Gastro Acid

Destiny Bond (*)
Mud-Slap (*)
Pain Split (*)

Ice Beam (*)
Shadow Ball (*)
Double Team (*)
Protect

EDIT:
I'm spending my 2 TC: Meet Galahad the Aron.

Aron: Galahad (M)
Nature: Brave: Adds (*) to attack, divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) to opponent's attacks directed at this Pokemon.

Type:

Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Rock: Rock STAB; Reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 26 (-)

EC: 0/9

Abilities:

Sturdy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Rock Head: (Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Heavy Metal (DW): (Innate) The Pokemon's body structure is immensely dense, doubling its weight. Additionally the Base Attack Power of full contact attacks [Avalanche, Brave Bird, Body Slam, Bounce, Double-Edge, Dragon Rush, Extremespeed, Flare Blitz, Giga Impact, Headbutt, Head Charge, Head Smash, Heat Crash, Heavy Slam, Hi Jump Kick, Ice Ball, Iron Head, Jump Kick, Outrage, Petal Dance, Quick Attack, Revenge, Rollout, Slam, Spark, Steamroller, Submission, Superpower, Tackle, Take Down, Thrash, V-create, Volt Tackle, Waterfall, Wood Hammer, and Zen Headbutt is increased by two (2).] Seismic Toss, Vital Throw, and Circle Throw will fail against this Pokemon unless the user is a Fighting-type.

Attacks:

Tackle
Harden
Mud-Slap
Headbutt
Metal Claw
Iron Defense
Roar
Take Down

Endeavor
Head Smash
Superpower

Hone Claws
Shadow Claw
Earthquake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)