Challenge The Gauntlet Challenge

Alright, I have 5 challenges, so I shall begin my journey through Hoenn! This will be the post I use to update. My update medium shall be video, so stay tuned for part 1!

Note that after each gym leader fight I will take 2 more challenges.

Challenges:

OVERPOWERED PLEASE NERF: After each gym battle, I shall box 1 Pokemon I used during said battle permanently and replace it with a Pokemon on one of the routes adjoining the city the gym is in. Said Pokemon cannot be removed from the PC except as an HM slave. (Jimera0)

Clean Hands: I may not use any items I found on the ground or obtain via Pickup. I may use any items I get from another person or I buy myself. Key Items and plot-important items do not count for the purposes of this challenge. (Professor Science)

Extra Competitive: I must win all Master Rank Contests before I fight the Elite Four. (Level 51)

Locked Doors: I may not use healing items or the Pokemon Center once entering a gym until defeating the gym leader. (Corkscrew)

Pokemon Martyrs: After every major battle (except Elite 4 I assume), I must release a number of boxed Pokemon equal to the amount of Pokemon that the major Trainer had. (King Serperior)

Video Series:

Part 1: Introduction (Sorry about the terrible sound desynch, I'll try to fix it for next time)

Current Status: Choosing a Starter (Vote now by posting a comment!)

Thanks guys.

Naix, that one seems interesting ;)
2 to go.
You may not use any moves outside of battle that is not required to beat the game, where it involves using said move outside of battle to clear an obstacle in an area which you must pass (i.e. Flying / Flash to pass through Rock Tunnel is banned, while Strength to beat Victory Road / Cut to enter Vermillion Gym is).

p.s. i know how dickish rby darkness is. use a map :p

Alright, posting to say that I've put up the next update of my SS Gauntlet.

I have to say that so far this is turning out to be the toughest challenge I've ever done (and that's saying something since my Colosseum Scramble was no pushover). Good work on the challenges people :P I don't think I've ever had to restart half this many times in a challenge.

Pokemon White Gauntlet

I would like to do a pokemon white gautnlet. It will have to wait a little bit until my HG Scramble is done, but it might take a while to get enough challenges. I can't trade at all. The challenges should be easy/medium,nothing too hard, but i don't want it to be a cake walk. I will take 4 all game challenges until i beat the E4. I will take 2 one time challenges every 2 gyms. So, give me challenges to use! I need 6 right now, but will need more after every 2 gyms. The nicknames will suck (not good at nicknaming AT ALL). Also, i'm gonna allow the person who i think has the most creative challenge for me pick which starter i use/its nickname. So, when you give me a challenge, say either Tepig, Snivy, or Oshawott and a nickname for it.Thanks, and hopefully it will be fun!

Edit: Oh, and if you reserve a challenge, you have only an hour until it doesn't count anymore, and someone else can take your spot.

2nd Edit: i'm not gonna tell the story, just check up after every gym with my team so far.

Current challenges:
All Game:
1.My Pokemon can't use STAB unless they have less than half HP left.
2.Trainers whose names start with vowels=battle with only full HP pokemon. If failed, throw out two items.
3.Treat TMs like past regions, one use only. Once they are used, they are gone.
4.Whenever i use an item in battle, i must use it again on the next turn, excluding pokeballs.

One Time:
1.Must defeat Striaton Gym Leader with NVE or if impossible, neutral moves.
2.Must only use pokemon who still get a defense boost with eviolite against Lenora and use no items.

3. I must solo Burgh with a pokemon caught in Pinwheel Forest, not counting Pansear/Simisear or Pidove.
4. i must solo Elesa with a pokemon that doesn't have a tyoe advantage.
5. All my "mons'" health have to be at 25% against Clay...woohoo... failed
6. Go through chargestone cave without leaving only 3 healing items. if i fail, no more items in major battles.
7.Catch a dragon pokemon, include it in every dragonspiral battle.
8. Solo all of Opelucid Gym one time through with only 4 pokes and 5 items used.

9. Must solo each E4's main pokemon with a stall set (to venom we go!)
10. Must solo different pokemon of each E4 member with a pokemon with a weakness
11. Must assign a fodder pokemon to never battle, only go in to heal others
12. Battle every wild pokemon on Victory Road with no repels and no doctors or PC, just healing items
Bold means i did it successfully.
I easily defeated the first gym. here is my team so far:
Pork Chop the Tepig, Male, Jolly
Tackle
Flame Charge
Ember
Defense Curl
Pork Chop was a very good pokemon this chapter, as he was my only one. Even being restricted to only Tackle for most of the time, he did very well. His tackle hits for more than Ember, due to his dumb Jolly nature (crap). But, at least in the next chapter once his HP is under half, Flame Charge will be HUGE.All in all, this has been fun so far.

I just defeated Lenora, with some difficulty due to my challenge. But here's my team:
Pork Chop the Pignite, Male, Jolly
Tackle
Flame Charge
Arm Thrust
Rollout
Pork Chop was really good this chapter, due to Flame Charge and Arm Thrust. He was a staple against Lenora.

Avogadro the Drilbur, Female, Relaxed
Metal Claw
Rapid Spin
Dig
Fury Swipes
Avogadro was a good pokemon this chapter, since she learned Metal Claw and it isn't (yet) STAB, it was a great move. Dig also came in handy when under half HP.

Soloing Burgh with my Whirlipede was harder than i though it would be, because of the only STAB under half HP rule. But, i did it. Here's my team.
Pork Chop the Jolly Pignite, Lv. 26 Male
Work Up
Flame Charge
Arm Thrust
Rollout
Pork Chop is pretty good, but he is declining in usefulness. this stupid no STAB unless under half HP is getting really annoying and hard, and not just for him. It's just tough.

Avogadro the Relaxed Drilbur, Lv. 24 Female
Metal Claw
Hone Claws
Dig
Fury Swipes
Hone Claws has been a very good addition this chapter for Avogadro. Still, that annoying STAB rule is getting in the way of using Dig. i dread to see the day when Metal Claw becomes STAB.

Venom the Calm Whirlipede, Lv. 25 Male
Poison Tail
Screech
Pursuit
Bug Bite
Screech has been my best friend this chapter! Since Pursuit is his only damaging non-STAb move, Screech really help, and sometimes take long enough so that he's under half HP and i can use Poison Tail or Bug Bite for an OHKO...But then it resets on the next pokemon...woohoo...but its still worth it. He impressed me with his solo of Burgh. I thought it would be slightly easier, though. Oh, and Naix, i apparently lied. lol. i said i wouldn't continue to use him, but i'm gonna use him instead of Garbodor. i wanted a bit of a challenge, so that's why I chose him, but now Venom's so awesome, I can't give him up.

Wow, that solo of Elesa was easy! I thought it would be hard, but thanks to the godsend that is named Rollout, it was four turns. let's just get right to my team:

Pork Chop the Jolly Pignite, Lv. 29 Male
Take Down
Flame Charge
Arm Thrust
Rollout
Pork Chop has been really good so far this game! His non-STAB Take Down and Rollout are really strong! Rollout made Elesa easy, as stated above. MVP this chapter.

Avogadro the Relaxed Drilbur, Lv. 28 Female
Metal Claw
Hone Claws
Dig
Slash
Slash has been very helpful this chapter, but Avogadro has begun to be a little bit underwhelming. Evolution next chapter should help a lot, so hopefully she will be more help.

Venom the Calm Whirlipede, Lv. 28 male
Venoshock
Gyro Ball
Return
Bug Bite
I taught him Return over Pursuit ASAP once i got to Nimbasa City. It has been more helpful overall, as hardly any pokemon switch out in-game. i also taught him Gyro Ball over Screech, for two reasons:
1. Screech isn't needed to boost Pursuit's mediocre power anymore
2. He had the 2nd lowest speed and i thought it would be helpful against the very fast electric types in the gym.
It turned out sucking, but I can replace it later with something.

Queen Tut the Naughty Yamask, Lv. 27 Female
Thief
Ominous Wind
Hex
Will-O-Wisp
Queen Tut has been rather weak this chapter, due to low attack stat+mainly using Thief...but hopefully she will be better as i move on in the game, she evolves, and i get access to Shaodw Ball and Psychic. She was the LVP this chapter, though. And I don't want anyone telling me that Yamask-line sucks. Yamask is rather weak, but I chose it for that exact reason. i wanted a challenge. I have another pokemon in store that I will catch soon that kinda sucks.

So that solo of Clay with only 25% helth pokes was hard. so hard, in fact, that I didn't do it. I soloed him with Venom in replacement, and that wasn't a walk in the park either. i apologize for it, but let's just get to my party.

Pork Chop the Jolly Pignite, Lv.30 Male
Take Down
Flame Charge
Arm Thrust
Rollout
Pork Chop is, as usual, very useful. His non-STAB take Down is probably his best move, but when his health is under half, he can kick some ass with Flame Charge + Arm Thrust. At level 31, he gets the all-powerful Heat crash, that will incinerate every other pokemon on the face of the planet XD.

Avogadro the Relaxed Excadrill, Lv. 31 Female
Rock Slide
Hone Claws
Dig
Slash
Avogadro was definitely more useful this chapter after evolution, although it came late in it. He is just a monster with Rock Slide and Slash, and soon he gets Earthquake (yay!).

Venom the Calm Scolipede, Lv. 31 Male
Venoshock
Gyro Ball
Return
Bug Bite
Venom was A-MAZ-ING this chapter after evolution. His Return hits for lots o' damage, and his STAB Bug bite and Venoshock do so much damage once he's under half. Definitely the MVP this chapter due to his soloing of Clay like a boss.

Queen Tut the Naughty Yamask, Lv. 30 Female
Thief
Curse
Hex
Will-O-Wisp
Queen tut is not very useful, but she can burn things to death with Will-O-Wisp then a switch, which is awesome. Hopefully evolution next chapter will increases her usefulness.

Blueeye the Adamant Basculin, Lv. 26 Male
Aqua Jet
Chip Away
Take Down
Crunch
There's not much to say about him so far. He has a crappy nickname due to stupid trader guy, and I barely used him at all. LVP due to not being used.

Very soon i have the daunting task that Jimera gave me. Its up there^. Wish me luck!

I actually succeeded in not healing or using more than 3 items in chargestone cave! woohoo! i admittedly did, however, use three healing items exactly. And, by the way, Lucky Egg = easiest leveling ever!!! let's get to my team!

Pork Chop the Jolly Emboar, Lv. 36 Male
Take Down
Heat Crash
Arm Thrust
Rollout
Take Down and Rollout continue to be very, very useful for Pork Chop. Now, Heat Crash is extremely useful when he's low on health. he will soon be getting Brick Break, too. Close to MVP, but no cigar.

Avogadro the Relaxed Excadrill, Lv. 37 Female
Rock Slide
Hone Claws
Earthquake
Slash
Ah, Avogadro. She is awesome! Her pure power is just amazing! She easily soloed all of Mistralton Gym with Rock Slide. She is my favorite on the team, along with pork Chop and Blueeye. MVP, though.

Venom the Calm Scolipede, Lv.36 Male
Venoshock
Gyro Ball
Return
X-Scissor
Venom is still pretty good, although he has a lack of type coverage until his health is down. i honestly don't know what i was thinking when i got rid of bug bite rather than Gyro Ball for X-Scissor, but i guess then Bug Bite would have gone unused, so its not too bad.

Queen Tut the Naughty Cofagrigus, Lv. 36 Female
Thief
Power Split
Hex
Will-O-Wisp
Queen tut has been much better since she evolved, but still lacking. i got rid of Curse for Power Split, since Curse was unusable until under half health when it would again be unusable. I don't use it much, but its better than nothing.

Blueeye the Adamant Basculin, Lv. 36 Male
Aqua Jet
Aqua Tail
Double-Edge
Crunch
I love this guy! he's amazing with Rock Head non-STAB Double-Edge! he just takes any and all out, minus ghosts, which he can handle with crunch. I thought he would be weak before i got him, but I thought wrong!

First off, sorry i forgot to update at chapter 7 and that it took so long! But that Iris challenge wasn't nearly as hard as i thought it would be, my mons are awesome. here are their stats/moves/etc!

Pork Chop the Jolly Emboar, Lv. 46 Male

Take Down
Heat Crash
Brick Break
Rollout
Pork Chop was good, but he's losing some of his luster, since he has such low defense and special defense, and is fainting a lot. he fainted three whole times in Opelucid Gym. I just didn't use him at all for being fainted (i wasn't wasting an item!) in the Iris battle. Heat Crash is a great STAB for under half health, though.

Avogadro the Relaxed Excadrill, Lv. 46 Female

Rock Slide
Swords Dance
Earthquake
Slash
On the other hand, Avogadro just keeps getting better! Now with Swords Dance, I use it once or twice and just wreck the whole team! MVP for being awesome against Iris!

Venom the Calm Scolipede, Lv. 46 Male

Sludge Bomb
Toxic
Return
X-Scissor
Venom is still pretty useful, with Return until under half health doing enough damage, and then using X-Scissor to kick some booty. Now, with Toxic, he should be pretty useful.

Queen Tut the Naughty Cofagrigus, Lv. 44 Female

Thief
Shadow Ball
Hex
Will-O-Wisp
Queen Tut is getting less and less useful. She wasn't used in Opelucid Gym, due to weak attack + sp. attack and only allowed to have four, so she sucks too much. probably LVP.

Blueeye the Adamant Basculin, Lv. 47 Male

Surf
Aqua Tail
Double-Edge
Crunch
Blueeye is very, very helpful! Even with terrible defenses, he's quick enough to outspeed most things and OHKO or at least 2HKO. He's awesome, and helped plenty in Opelucid Gym, though stupid Dragon Dance...

Patriot the Naive Rufflet, Lv. 44 Male

Rock Tomb
Fly
Sky Drop
Shadow Claw
i about had a panic attack when i realized that unlike most of my team members, normal=STAB, but then I taught him some TMs (actually all four are TMs...). He is fairly useful, at least when under half HP. Hopefully he'll be useful post-game once he evolves. Also not worth Opelucid Gym.

Now that chapter 8 is over, I'd normaly need two more one-time challenges, but since it's a big chapter, I'll take four. This chapter will include Victory Road, the E4, N, and Ghetsis.

Espeon65, your Pokemon may not use STAB unless they have less than half HP remaining. Keep in mind that if you heal one of your Pokemon so it's above half health, it won't be able to use STAB until it falls into the yellow again.

I'm going to reserve a one-time challenge for Espeon65. Also, I need challenges. I don't mean to sound pushy, but seriously, people, come on. More information's in my signature. Also, I reduced the total to 14 (from 21), so it should take even less time now because I'm growing impatient. I only need 2 challenges now, so please give me some!

Okay, I will be doing a Gauntlet of LeafGreen. I cannot trade. I am looking for easy-medium challenges. I will be taking 14 challenges (yes, I am insane). For this, each user can submit up to 3 challenges as long as they are 24 hours apart. I am willing to wait a while. You also must attach a personality trait, oddly specific to vague, which each challenge, keeping in mind my character is a girl. Out of these, I will be taking 7 challenges. I will use the traits with the 7 challenges, and might use others I take from other challenges that I don't use that seem intriguing.

After every gym I will ask for 7 challenges, out of which I will take one, depending on which day I beat the gym. If you haven't guessed, this is going to be a very time-based Gauntlet. Also, no really tedious challenges.

Current Challenges:
  1. Must buy 5 items for every new city with a Pokemart/Department Center. (Shopaholic)
  2. Must catch one of every bug type and have two bug types on her team at all times. (Bug Lover)
  3. Cannot have overlapping typed pokemon. (Strategist)
  4. Every third pokemon dies if faints. (Depressed Easily)
  5. Must defeat every gym leader pokemon with a different pokemon. (Equalist)
  6. Can only have +Speed pokemon. (Classic Music Lover)
  7. Pokemon cannot hold items. (Lazy)
  8. Can only use Fresh Water, Soda Pop, and Lemonade to heal HP after Rock Tunnel. (Food Lover)
  9. Cannot use Dark-type moves. (Shy)
  10. Cannot use pokemon I catch after Fuschia Gym in battle. (Pokemon Raiser)
  11. Starter must be at least two levels above the rest of the team at all times. (Loves Spaghetti)
  12. Any pokemon that learns Selfdestruct/Explosion must learn and use it when in red health barring Nuzlocke-restricted pokemon. (Loves Explosions)
You must have a psychic type in your party at all times.
You have always loved psychic pokemon and are deathly afraid of their weaknesses. You will do your best to never use a pokemon psychic types have a weakness.

P.S. i looooove your profile pic/gif. love all the eeveelutions, especially espeon (duh)

I'd like to do a Gauntlet of Blue, please.

I can trade between all Kanto games.
Medium difficulty, please.
Updates will be when I get a badge, so I'd like the challenges to be given to me twice per badge. I'd also like to start off with 2 challenges.

No using Grass-types under any and all circumstances.
Pokemon can only know moves it could learn in its base form.
Must solo Cerulean Gym without any Pokemon that have type advantages. Items may not be used outside of battle for this solo. (DONE)
If any of my Pokemon get statused or confused inside a gym, they must stay in and won't accept items until either they faint or I clear the gym.
Can only use one of each specific item.
If one of my Pokemon crits, it must switch out, at least until the opponent's Pokemon faints.

One day, a smogonite named Naix was finishing up a Scramble of Red, and noticed a new thread called "The Gauntlet Challenge". Curious as to what it was, Naix decided to try out a "Gauntlet". The result and the archives of what happened then can be seen here.

With that out of the way, on to the actual gameplay!

I chose Charmander as my starter, due to the fact that I wasn't allowed to use Grass-types, and with my second restriction in mind, I wanted to pick the one that had the best level-up movepool. That, and I like to use Charizard more than Blastoise.

The fight with Sam III (my rival) was nothing to write home about from either side, as Charmander (nicknamed Jack) spammed Scratch, while Squirtle spent around half the battle doing Tail Whip.

After the Parcel fetch-quest, I was ready to catch some Pokemon! My first encounter was on Route 2, with a Caterpie. While I was weakening it for capture, Scratch critted, KOing it. All I can say to that is "meh", given how useless it would've been if I caught it. I then went into Viridian Forest, and what I first ran into there was none other than...

a level 5 Pikachu! I have Jack cautiously weaken it, and I catch it in one Poke Ball. I then proceed to nickname it Sherlock, and put it into the lead slot. I then found another Caterpie, and actually caught it this time. Unfortunately, I forgot to nickname it, although it won't matter too much. I then (for some reason) decided to look for a Weedle. None showed up, and I had Sherlock KO everything it found so it could catch up to Jack. It grew one level before fainting.

After that, I set my sights on Route 22, where I catch a Rattata (Tooie), a Nidoran (F) (Rose), and a level 5 Spearow (Jaques), the last of which I added to my roster. A short trip to Route 1 to catch a Pidgey (Vincent), and I healed so Sherlock would be in prime condition for the Route 22 Sam III fight.

On the way there, I somehow manage to find a Nidoran (M)! Thankfully, no criticals were involved in the capturing of that Nidoran (M), and I proceed to nickname it Hamtaro, after the main character of a show I saw when I was (much) younger. The Sam III fight itself wasn't much more notable than the battle back in the lab, as Sherlock handily dealt with Pidgey and Squirtle, only missing once in the entire fight.

When I entered Viridian Forest again, Jaques was 3 levels behind Sherlock and Jack, the latter of which didn't know Ember yet. 3 Bug Catchers and a bunch of wild encounters fixed that within (what seemed to be) 5 minutes.

Before I fought Brock, I battled the light-years trainer. His Diglett's Scratch and Jack's Ember did around the same damage, but I wanted to save Jack for Sandshrew, so I switched Jaques in, to Peck at it. Unfortunately, it only managed to get one off, due to the fact that Scratch did 10 damage to it. Diglett then proceeded to crit with its next Scratch, and Ember didn't quite finish it off. Jack had enough HP to take another Scratch and fire another Ember back at the mole, finishing it off. Then came Sandshrew, and I switched to Sherlock to lower its attack, as Jack would've been 2HKOed by Scratch. Sherlock managed to pull off 5 Growls before fainting, and Jack managed to burn Sandshrew the turn it was sent out. Scratch, due to the Growls and the burn, did only 1 damage, allowing Jack to comfortably KO it with 2 more Embers.

Judging by how the fight went, it's needless to say that I was worried about fighting Brock, so I levelled my team up a bit: Sherlock and Jaques to level 10, and Jack to level 13. I didn't want to take any chances with Brock, not to mention the levels they were at prior to grinding were pretty low at that point in the game. While I was grinding, I found a Weedle, caught it, nicknamed it Killer, and then proceeded to box it. And now, onto the fight!

VS

ROUND ONE

There wasn't much to say about the Brock fight, aside from Jack critting with Ember on the first turn. Jack essentially spammed Ember that part of the fight. Jack only took 6 damage from Geodude. Notably, I switched to Jaques when fighting Onix, because Jack was at -2 Defense and taking 12 HP from Tackle. After healing Jack, I decided to have Jaques spam Growl. It got 6 Growls and 3 Leers in before fainting. I sent Jack back in, and it got 3 more Embers in while Onix Bided its time, barely surviving the Embers. Because of the fact that Sherlock couldn't do anything to it, I switched it in as Bide fodder, and had Jack finish off the rock snake, giving me the BOULDERBADGE, as the game put it.

Chapter Summary
Badges: 1
Pokedex: 9
Time: 2:10

Note: Party Pokemon will be listed in order of MVP to LVP, and Boxed Pokemon will be listed from "most likely to use, if at all" to "least likely to use"

Party Pokemon

Jack the Charmander
Level: 14
Stats: 38 HP, 22 Attack, 20 Defense, 28 Speed, 20 Special
Moves:
Scratch
Growl
Ember
..---

Jack's doing well, as Charmanders normally do. It was the only Pokemon on my team that could reasonably harm Brock's Pokemon, and it breezed through the latter half of Viridian Forest. Not being able to use Earthquake later on's going to hurt a little, but not as much as it would have if I picked Squirtle.

Sherlock the Pikachu
Level: 10
Stats: 29 HP, 19 Attack, 11 Defense, 25 Speed, 17 Special
Moves:
Thundershock
Growl
Thunder Wave
xxx---

Sherlock was the reason why the Route 22 Sam III fight was'nt notable. Its Thundershock hit both of his Pokemon Super-Effectively. It didn't do much in Viridian Forest aside from being caught there and grinding there. By the way, the reason why I nicknamed it Sherlock was because Wattson was already taken.

Jaques the Spearow
Stats: 28 HP, 17 Attack, 11 Defense, 19 Speed, 14 Special
Moves:
Peck
Growl
Leer
.---

Jaques is doing well, but it's honestly unnecessary at this point in the game, due to the fact that I started with Charmander. Its power meant that it often OHKOed wild Bug-types, but its frailty meant that it could only beat 2 Bug Catchers before going down.

Boxed Pokemon

Tooie the Rattata
Level: 3

Hamtaro the Nidoran (M)

Vincent the Pidgey

Rose the Nidoran (F)

Killer the Weedle

Caterpie (forgot to nickname it)
Level: 4 (out of formation!)

Before I began this part of the game, I was given a daunting task: To solo Cerulean Gym with a Pokemon that doesn't have a type advantage. I was also not allowed to use items outside of battle for that solo. Because I didn't want to constantly restart, I took a look at the Pokemon I could use against the gym that could be obtained up to meeting Bill.

Jack (Charmander): I soloed Misty with a Charmeleon in my Scramble, but I had to get it to level 38 to do so. However, that was without access to Dig, Mega Punch, or Seismic Toss.
Verdict: Unlikely

Jaques (Spearow): It's frail and not too powerful, at least as a Spearow.

Tooie (Rattata): Similar case as Jaques, but it has Quick Attack and Hyper Fang to be useful.
Verdict: Possible

Hamtaro/Rose (Nidoran): They either have a weakness to Water, or just aren't powerful enough.
Verdict: No

Vincent (Pidgey): I've read about it being done, but it caused 5 restarts in the process.

Killer (Weedle): Can only know Poison Sting and String Shot. Yeah, pretty obvious answer.
Verdict: NO

Nameless Caterpie: See Killer.
Verdict: See Killer

Jigglypuff: High HP, nothing else.

Zubat: Leech Life is SE against Starmie, but nothing doing anywhere else.

Geodude: Slow and weak to Water.
Verdict: NO

Clefairy: Fairly bulky for this point in the game (assuming evolution), learns a good variety of TMs.
Verdict: Possible

Sandshrew: See Geodude
Verdict: See Geodude

Abra: Only attacking move is Seismic Toss.

With this in mind, I decide to grind Tooie, as it's one of only 2 good options, and the other has a 5% encounter rate. Unfortunately, this meant that I had to grind for a while to get Tooie up to speed, as well as giving Sherlock and Jaques a few more levels to be on par with Jack.

*one grinding montage later*

When I was fighting the Route 3 trainers, and something dawned on me: it took almost 3 hours getting my team to Jack's level, and that amount of time should not be spent on grinding 3 Pokemon a total of 19 levels. Clearly, someone had to get the axe. However, Sherlock's Electric-typing is useful for the Pidgeys and later Zubats, and Tooie was needed for an upcoming solo, so this means that Jaques, whose STAB Peck was unnecessary due to the fact that I started with Charmander, was the one to get boxed. I'm sorry Jaques, but I promise I won't trade you away.

And with that (and getting Nibelung the Jigglypuff, Koi the Magikarp, Radu the Zubat, Fred the Geodude, and Seymour the Clefairy), I was ready to go through Mt. Moon. Oh, and Jack evolved on the way there.

Mt. Moon itself wasn't too interesting, as my team handily beat most of the trainers in the area, with even the infamous Raticate Grunt being taken down by Sherlock alone (thanks full paralysis, for activating 3 times). After beating the Fossil Nerd, I took the Helix Fossil, and outside Mt. Moon, I caught a Sandshrew, which I named Cairo. To tell the truth, I was planning on using a Sandshrew or Geodude in my file, but I wasn't sure which to use. After much thought, I eventually decided to go with Sandshrew. Welcome to the team, Cairo! I decided not to grind Cairo, and just constantly switch it in and out unless it has a favorable matchup against something. Speaking of matchups...

I fought Sam III and Routes 24 and 25 before Misty, so I wouldn't have to grind as much for the gym. His Pidgeotto did noticably more than Cairo, so I had to switch it out and have Sherlock deal with it, which was accomplished in 2 Thundershocks and a Quick Attack, despite the -2 Accuracy. He then sent in Abra, which means free experience for Cairo! Yeah, not much to say about it. Rattata, however, had the ability to 3HKO with Quick Attack, and Scratch only did a fifth, and as such I switched in Jack. 2 Embers later, and Sam III was down to just Squirtle. While Sherlock probably would've beat it 1-on-1, I wanted Cairo to get some of the experience, so I switched it in and out to Sherlock, which took a Tail Whip on the switch. Because of Squirtle's lower level as well as the fact that Sherlock grew a level after defeating Pidgeotto, Squirtle fell to just 2 Thundershocks.

One trip to the Pokemon Center later, and I was ready for Nugget Bridge! The first trainer was a Bug Catcher whose Caterpie and Weedle were dealt with by my level 13 pangolin. It did get poisoned, but I used an Antidote after the battle, and Cairo was poisoned the turn it KOed Weedle, so it didn't drain any of its health.
The next trainer put up more of a fight, as her Pidgey's Quick Attack did 6 damage per hit while Scratch did only a fourth, meaning Cairo only had 6 remaining HP when it beat it. Because of teh fact that it grew a level, I kept it in against her Nidoran (F), or at least for a turn. Cairo had the bulk to take 2 Scratches, but nothing more, and thus I either had to switch out or use a Potion. I chose the former, giving Sherlock half the experience.
Another trip to the Pokemon Center later, and I was ready for trainer number 3, who had a Rattata, whose Hyper Fang pressured me to switch Cairo out and again have Sherlock KO the rat. The Youngster also had an Ekans. Needless to say, I switched Cairo in and out, due to bad memories of the first time I played Pokemon (level 12 Squirtle, which was my only Pokemon, getting Wrapped over and over and over and over by Shorts Kid's Ekans...) and had Jack do the honor of killing the snake with 2 Embers, getting poisoned in the process. Then came Zubat, and I decided to have Cairo at least try to beat it. The battle went like this: Zubat did nothing of interest until the third turn it was out, when it confused Cairo. Cairo managed to avoid hitting itself next turn, while Zubat avoided the Scratch (even though there weren't any accuracy or evasion modifiers). Cairo then proceeded to hit itself twice before KOing the Zubat at low health.
Despite Cairo's low health, I fought the next person without going to the Pokemon Center, and I then realize: "Why am I talking about ordinary trainer battles? They're just ordinary trainers!" With that in mind, I decided not to talk about the battles, especially now that Cairo grew to level 15 in the middle of that battle, allowing me to use my 2 Rare Candies on it so it could learn Slash, and it was then officially caught up. By the way, Tooie evolved when fighting a few of the trainers. The fact that Tooie essentially soloed most of Route 25, it was level 22, which I felt was enough for it to take on Cerulean Gym.

VS

ROUND ONE

Tooie started off by obliterating the first trainer, taking only 4 damage in the process. The second one did about as well as the first. Meanwhile, Misty's Staryu went down in just one Hyper Fang. Starmie took a hit and retaliated with Water Gun, which didn't even send Tooie into the yellow. Another Hyper Fang sealed the deal and finished the Cerulean Gym in only 4 minutes.

Chapter Summary
Badges: 2
Pokedex: 17
Time: 8:04

Note: Because I don't want to run out of image space, I'll only include Pokemon I boxed in the current chapter in the "Boxed" section, with another statistic of where it is on my "likelyhood to use it if I for some reason use" list in comparison to previously boxed Pokemon.

Party Pokemon

Tooie the Raticate
Level: 23
Stats: 64 HP, 49 Attack, 42 Defense, 60 Speed, 36 Special
Moves:
Tackle -> Water Gun
Tail Whip
Quick Attack
Hyper Fang

Tooie, what large teeth you have! Tooie, from the moment it was caught up, was one of my best team members, thanks to one move: Hyper Fang, and evolving bumped it up all the way to MVP status. Shame it's usefulness is at its peak, but at least it has that Hyper Fang.

Cairo the Sandshrew
Level: 18
Stats: 49 HP, 35 Attack, 41 Defense, 24 Speed, 17 Special
Moves:
Scratch
Sand-Attack
Slash
..---

While Cairo's moveset isn't filled out yet, all it really needed was Slash to hold its own. As with all Sandshrew, Cairo had a bit of a rough start, but once it learned Slash, it proceeded to beat a good variety of trainers 1-on-1, save for those with special attackers, Zubats, or Rock-types. Considering how good Cairo is now, keep in mind it hasn't evolved yet and is close to doing so...

Jack the Charmeleon
Level: 19
Stats: 56 HP, 33 Attack, 32 Defense, 42 Speed, 32 Special
Moves:
Scratch
Growl
Leer
Ember

Overall, Jack's faded a bit towards "okay", as despite evolving, it didn't gain much of note, while others got more noticable improvements. Still, it's a capable member of my team, and it had almost no difficulty in Mt. Moon, due to the fact that there were 3 trainers whose Pokemon were actually weak to Ember.

Sherlock the Pikachu
Level: 19
Stats: 49 HP, 34 Attack, 19 Defense, 45 Speed, 29 Special
Moves:
Thundershock
Growl
Thunder Wave
Quick Attack

Poor Sherlock, you didn't see much use in either Mt. Moon or Routes 24 and 25. Also, Sherlock didn't gain anything this chapter aside from Quick Attack, and even that's irrelevant due to the fact that Tooie gets STAB from it and Sherlock's already fast enough to outspeed pretty much everybody at this point. At least S.S. Anne is coming up soon...

Boxed Pokemon

Jaques the Spearow
Level: 14
Placement: Above Hamtaro

Seymour the Clefairy

Fred the Geodude
Level: 9

Radu the Zubat
Level: 8
Placement: Above Rose

Nibelung the Jigglypuff
Placement: Above Killer

Koi the Magikarp
Level: 5
Placement: Above Killer

Note: I apologize ahead of time for the shortness of this chapter. Not much really happened in the game, so there wasn't much of which to take note.

With the most recent challenge I was given (my Pokemon must switch out if they crit unless it KOed the opponent), I realized that I'd have to stop using Slash on Cairo, at least for a while, as it had a little bit of trouble of OHKOing things with Slash. As such, I taught it Seismic Toss to help wear down bulky Pokemon that weren't weak to Dig, which I probably shouldn't have taught to Cairo, as I could've taught it Earthquake later, which Jack couldn't learn. To make up for this mistake, I taught Jack Mega Punch, as Sherlock (I should probably change the nickname eventually, as I don't really like it too much) would learn Slam, which is the same move, just with lower accuracy. The trainers in Routes 6 and 11 weren't too much to worry about, and nothing out of the ordinary happened when fighting them.

The wild Pokemon between Cerulean and Vermilion weren't worth wasting my 1 Poke Ball on, because of Meowth being outclassed by Tooie (whose nickname I recently discovered I misspelled, an error I will fix when I get to Lavender), Diglett being faster than Cairo, thus having a higher crit rate (and thus a higher switch rate), and my not wanting to use Drowzee because of the dominance of Psychic-types in RBY.

There wasn't much to talk about for the S.S. Anne, with most of the trainers being easily beaten with little trouble, save for those Tentacool that survived 2 Thunderbolts from Sherlock. The trainers in the first part of the ship were cleanly swept by Cairo, who evolved and proceeded to obliterate everything it fought. Another thing of note is that I got TM08 (Body Slam), which gave Sherlock an actual offensive presence against Grasses and fellow Electrics, as well as allowing my entire party to have a Normal-type move with at least 80 BP (Slash's insane crit rate makes it technically 140BP). Oh, and there was a Sam III fight.

The fight began with Sherlock frying Pidgeotto with a crit Thundershock. Raticate got ambushed by an excavating Sandslash. (Translation: Sam III's Raticate got OHKOed by Cairo's Dig) Kadabra's spoon got bent by the Hyper Fang of a rabid Raticate (mine) while Wartortle met a similar fate as Pidgeotto before it, with the difference being that Sherlock didn't crit, thus making Thundershock a 2HKO.

After getting the Cut HM, I discovered that the only Pokemon in both my party and my box were Cairo and Jack. Thus, I had 3 options:
  1. Catch a Meowth, wasting my one-use Poke/Great Ball.
  2. Trade Jaques for DUX, which would cause me to go back on the promise I gave it in the previous chapter.
  3. Teach it to Jack or Cairo, permanently freezing one of their moveslots.
It was obvious that every option I could choose had a drawback of some kind, and I thought long and hard about what to do. After much thinking, I decided to outright teach Cut to Cairo, as Slash and Dig are all it really needs, thus allowing the remaining 2 slots to be filler.

Because I burdened Cairo with the task of being an HM Slave, I decided to make it up to it by letting it solo Vermilion Gym in its entirety right after I spend about 5 minutes (even though in reality it only took around 15 seconds) clearing the gym's "puzzle".

VS[YELLOW]
[/YELLOW]

Simply put, the Gym trainers never stood a chance against Dig (and occasionally Slash), with all of them getting OHKOed by said moves. Cairo didn't even get hurt when fighting any of them. However, you didn't open this tab just to read about how Cairo crushed the trainers, so I stopped talking about them in 3... 2... 1...

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your interpretation), the fight against Lt. Surge himself wasn't too much more notable than his cohorts, as his entire team either used moves that didn't do anything to Cairo, or used X Speeds on the turns Cairo went underground, sealing their fates.

Chapter Summary
Badges: 3
Pokedex: 18
Time: 10:29
Items used: TM01, TM19, TM28, TM08

Cairo the Sandslash
Level: 25
Stats: 79 HP, 61 Attack, 69 Defense, 45 Speed, 36 Special
Moves:
Scratch -> Cut
Sand-Attack -> Seismic Toss
Slash
--- -> Dig

To get an idea on how good Cairo is at this point in the game, do the following: take an already good Pokemon and evolve it, giving it enough Speed to last it through most of the game (base 65's all you need) as well as the ability to tank physical attacks even better. Also, don't forget (almost) perfect coverage in 2 moves, allowing me to teach it Cut without any noticable drawbacks. Don't forget the fact that it's now powerful enough for Slash to OHKO pretty much anything that's not weak to Dig. Yeah, Cairo's doing awesome.

Sherlock the Pikachu
Level: 24
Stats: 59 HP, 42 Attack, 23 Defense, 57 Speed, 36 Special
Moves:
Thundershock
Growl -> Body Slam
Thunder Wave
Quick Attack

While Sherlock might not be the best statistically, the common Water-types and Flying-types allowed it to thrive. I expect its usefulness to plummet, however, because of the upcoming Ground-types. After that though, it'll be able to evolve and will have the ability to learn a move to deal with the accursed Ground-types. Until then, Sherlock's doing well, but won't for much longer.

Jack the Charmeleon
Stats: 69 HP, 41 Attack, 39 Defense, 53 Speed, 40 Special
Moves:
Scratch
Growl -> Mega Punch
Ember
Leer -> Rage

Jack did okay this chapter. With Mega Punch, it 2HKOed most of the things it went up against. Unfortunately, the Water-types of S.S. Anne didn't do it any favors. Overall, Jack's performance so far is adequate and I think it'll stay that way for a short while.

Tooie the Raticate
Stats: 67 HP, 51 Attack, 44 Defense, 63 Speed, 38 Special
Moves:
Water Gun
Tail Whip
Quick Attack
Hyper Fang

Tooie and Jack's performances were quite similar this chapter, with Mega Punch and Hyper Fang often falling short of an outright OHKO. What put Tooie below Jack was the fact that Tooie came into this chapter overleveled, and thus didn't see as much action as the others. It's still a capable force, and one who I think will be one to be reckoned with for a while yet. Notably, it's one of only 2 members of my party (the other being Cairo) that knows a move that's Super-Effective against Rock/Ground-types, with Water Gun having 2.5 times as much PP as Dig, making it probably my most useful Pokemon for Rock Tunnel.
You must defeat all of Celadon gym with only two pokemon. One of these pokemon must have a weakness to grass, and the other must be neutral to it. you can not use any move SE against grass.

You must defeat all of Celadon gym with only two pokemon. One of these pokemon must have a weakness to grass, and the other must be neutral to it. you can not use any move SE against grass.
I'm sorry, but I won't be able to accept the last part of that challenge, as it would make the main part of the challenge too difficult. Also, would it be okay if I used 2 Grass-weak Pokemon in the Gym if I wanted to? Otherwise, accepted.

I'm sorry, but I won't be able to accept the last part of that challenge, as it would make the main part of the challenge too difficult. Also, would it be okay if I used 2 Grass-weak Pokemon in the Gym if I wanted to? Otherwise, accepted.
yeah, that would be okay

Thanks, I made them myself. And accepted, but you need to include a (preferably vague) personality trait. Not it doesn't have to be related to your challenge. And your challenge:

You are kind of a food snob, always have been. You hate to admit it; but it's true. You aren't necessarily a picky eater, per say, as you will try almost anything. However, if you don't like something after two bites, you will refuse to eat anymore.

So, when you were a little kid on your birthday, you went to the Striaton Gym/Cafe, and were very excited. You had heard it was one of the best places to eat in Unova. You waltzed in with your parents, and picked a random item off the menu, confident you couldn't go wrong. You were right; it was delicious. The gym leader trio had heard it was your special day, and like good waiters, serenaded you and presented with a slice of cake. You took a bite.

It was disgusting. You made a face; and one of them (you don't quite remember who) taunted you (perhaps jokingly, though you don't remember it that way), saying that you couldn't be a quality food critic (they had heard about too) since that cake was widely regarded as the best in the world. Angered, you stuffed it down. You then threw up three times at home that night. Since then, you have always harbored a grudge against them.

So naturally, when you go to face them, you want to suffer. Slowly. And since that isn't possibly, you decide to torture them through their pokemon. To ensure your mission succeeds, you only want to use moves that won't work very well so the pain lasts as long as possible.

You had always been sort of a demented child about your grudges.

tl;dr: You can only use NVE moves against the Striaton Gym Leader. If that isn't possible against a pokemon (Lillipup), only use normally-effective moves.

Yeah, I was bored, if you couldn't tell. Reading it is completely pointless besides the tl;dr.

Okay, then. Your character wants to be very athletic and so cannot use a Pokemon Center or PC unless the last pokemon you fought was a fighting, bug, ground, rock, flying or steel type.

Again, that's really tedious, trying to keep track of whatever pokemon I fought last, since I don't really pay attention to that stuff while training. Sorry.

There we go, thanks. I'll do the RNG rolls and post a master post here. Also, don't expect much from the prose. Seriously.

Okay, I rolled and here are my challenges:

Challenges:
  • Must buy 5 items for every new city with a Pokemart/Department Center. (Shopaholic)
  • Can only have +Speed pokemon. (Classic Music Lover)
  • Pokemon cannot hold items. (Lazy)
  • Can only use Fresh Water, Soda Pop, and Lemonade to heal HP after Rock Tunnel. (Food Lover)
  • Cannot use Dark-type moves. (Shy)
  • Any pokemon that learns Selfdestruct/Explosion must learn and use it when in red health. (Loves Explosions)
  • Cannot catch a pokemon in red health. (Athletic)

"So, when you going to Kanto?" Freida asked eagerly, peering over her youngest sister's shoulder. It was nearly midnight, and Rarity was packing in anticipation for tomorrow. Really she should've had this done much earlier in advance, but eh. She was used to being up late at night anyways.

"You've asked me that twenty times since this morning," Rarity drawled, considering what to pack. Would she need a compass? Probably not; Monica said she would get a map once she arrived. She put it aside. "You're just doing this to irritate me."

"What gave it away?" Freida asked in pretend shock, before dissolving into snickers as her sister turn to glare at her. "Hey, you can't blame me," Freida replied after regaining her composure. "I don't have much more time to annoy you before you leave. I mean, I only have three siblings I can irritate, and one of them's going away to travel in the neighboring region that could be really far away. At least we aren't separated by water." Technically, they lived in Kanto, but they all did stuff in Johto so they considered their house in Johto as well.

"Go irritate Santos and Sunny, then," Rarity told her in an informative voice, pondering over a bag of snacks. After a moment of thought, she threw it into her backpack. Hey, they were good, and she would get hungry. So what if the Pokecenter served meals?

"Santos is too hard to find," Freida claimed, "And Sunny's too sweet and innocent to tease. That's completely fair." Rarity wasn't buying it. Santos and Sunny were the two sibling between her and Freida. She couldn't argue with Santos, who was undeniably creepy and hard to locate, but Sunny? She was really sweet and nice (and whiny) for her age, so a lot of people treated her like she was five. Still, that was no excuse.

"I can and will blame you, because you are completely responsible," Rarity declared, tossing her long brown hair for effect. Grasping air when she reached to decide over another item to bring, Rarity grinned and shut her bag. She just needed one thing before she was done...

"Where's my Pokegear?" Rarity called over her shoulder. Freida shrugged before heading to her room, ostensibly to find more ways to be irritating and to note who she could irritate when Rarity had left. She might have been annoying, but you couldn't deny she was organized.

Rarity started shuffling about looking for it, before yelping as she felt a swift breeze and something dropped into her hand. She looked down, though she already knew what it was. Sure enough, as she looked down, she saw the familiar gold and silver colors of her Pokegear. "Sanntttooos!" she whined loudly, glancing about the room. She felt another breeze before the short stature of her third brother appeared. Despite being older than her (though comparatively not by much more), she had to look down to meet his eyes.

"What was that for?" Rarity demanded, hands on her hips in an effort to seem more threatening. Santos didn't respond. Rarity turned her eyes upward, mouthing for Arceus or something to assist her. Something had evidently heard her, for Rarity turned to see Monica (who was probably what had heard her, considering she was screaming), her peacemaker of an oldest sister. She gestured to Santos, in a "help-me-out" kind of way. Monica rolled her eyes.

"Santos, stop scaring your sister. Rarity, stop yelling. Our house is small, and Wesley's trying to get some sleep after his shift so he can be up to see you off tomorrow. Be thoughtful," Monica declared airily. Santos murmured, "She wanted her Poketch... I gave it to her... she should be grateful..." before disappearing in another whistle of wind. Rarity just mumbled, "It's not my fault you decided it's your civic duty to stand out all day because you were named after the day you were born." Monica, with her supernatural hearing, naturally heard her. (Charismatic, peacemaker, smart, insanely pretty? Monica got it all; it just wasn't fair. Then again, she was responsible for taking care of all of them...)

"We can't all be as lucky as you are, Miss February-29th," Monica told her. Rarity scowled at the mention of her birthday and started another round of "it's not my fault". Monica patted her head patronizingly, which made her both feel more irritated and oddly calmed. "Anyways, this is our way of helping out some trainers. No matter. Have you got your clothes? You probably should just bring one and a spare pair, so pick wisely."

Rarity nodded. "They're all laid out in my room. I still need to thank Arthur for taking me to Goldenrod a few days ago..." It was on his way to his spot, and she had wanted some new clothes for the trip. She had picked out a comfortable sea green tank top and a nice red skirt. She had some spare clothes she could use in her closet, as well as a nice white and red hat that she had given Sunny for her birthday and then stole back. Hey, it was cute. She would have bought it for herself, but Monica said it would be rude. Anyways, Sunny hadn't noticed yet, so it was okay, right?

Monica nodded, and they stood there in silence for a moment before Monica spoke up. "Now, about that deal you made yesterday..." Aha. Here we go. The ulterior motive. Rarity just tilted her head, in a "what-might-you-be-speaking-of-I-need-details" way. Monica responded with a "don't-give-me-that-look-you-know-what-I-mean" look before continuing on.

"You don't really plan to follow through with this, do you?" Monica asked, her voice skeptical. Rarity just nodded. That reminded her... She swiped a list off the counter, labelled one through seven and slipped it into her bag. Monica spoke again, "This is just insane! Beating the Indigo League is hard enough, you don't need to add this bet, challenge, thing to the mix."

Rarity turned to her sister, determined. "I want to do this. It'll be fun! Besides it will be a good way for me to get some money." That was a big thing. Rarity's siblings all got a lot money from the League for helping out the trainers by giving them stuff, so they didn't need to battle and became pretty well-off. Rarity had no such niche, so this was probably her best option to gain some pocket money, which she really really wanted. She didn't have an allowance, after all. (Don't forget, Monica was stingy too.)

Monica sighed. She could see her sister was determined; Rarity could never back down from a challenge. "Well, if you're sure, get some sleep. You can't go through the reception gate directly into Viridian, so you're going to take a boat to Pallet instead first thing in the morning. Get some rest." Rarity, too tired to complain, murmured "Okay" before shuffling into her room. It was kind of unfair that she couldn't walk through the gate (which happened to be right near her house), but going to Pallet Town first was fine. It was right near Viridian, and Professor Oak (who lived there) said he had a present for her when she stopped by.

Monica sighed as she watched her sister go away, before heading off to sleep herself. She wouldn't deny she was worried, but she had her Pokegear, and could call home anytime, after all. Rarity was tough; she'd be fine.

-----------

"Bye, Rarity! Good luck!" chimed all of her siblings, waving as the boat took off. Rarity waved back, calling "I'll call you after the first gym!" until they were out of sight, and then took a seat. The boat was slow; it would be twenty minutes until she reached Pallet Town. She tugged out the list, reading it carefully.

This is a list of challenges that Rarity must do for her journey through Kanto. If she fails to do these things, she will pay a fine to the person who assigned her the challenge (fine rates vary). At the end of the journey, if Rarity has been entered into the Hall of Fame, each member will give her 5000 poke (50 USD). Whoever she hasn't paid a fined to must give her 1000 poke more per challenge not fined. The goal is for Rarity to make as much poke as she can directly from us (funds she gains during her journey do not apply). Following are the challenges:

• Must buy 5 items for every new city with a Pokemart/Department Center. (Monica; 500 poke per failure)
  • Can only have +Speed pokemon. (Tuscany; 500 poke per capture)
  • Pokemon cannot hold items. (Wesley; 500 poke per equipment)
  • Can only use Fresh Water, Soda Pop, and Lemonade to heal HP after Rock Tunnel. (Arthur; 500 poke per item use)
  • Cannot use Dark-type moves. (Freida; 500 poke per use)
  • Any pokemon that learns Selfdestruct/Explosion must learn and use it when in red health. (Santos; 1500 poke per pokemon/500 poke per failure)
  • Cannot catch a pokemon in red health. (Sunny; 500 poke per failure)

In addition, after Rarity conquers a gym, she will call home. Depending on the day she beat the gym, that person will assign her another challenge. Good luck, Rare!

Rarity grinned, shoving the list into her pocket. This was going to be fun.

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
What I saw:
words Rarity words (new paragraph) words Rarity words (new paragraph) words (new paragraph) Rarity words (new paragraph) words Rarity words (new paragraph) words Rarity words Rarity words (new paragraph) words Rarity words Rarity words (new paragraph) words Rarity words (new paragraph) words Rarity words Rarity words Rarity words (new paragraph) words Rarity words Rarity words (new paragraph) words Rarity words (new paragraph) Rarity words (new paragraph) words Rarity words (new paragraph) words Rarity words (new paragraph) Rarity words Rarity words Rarity words (new paragraph) words Rarity words Rarity words (new paragraph) words Rarity words (DIVIDER OMG) words Rarity words Rarity words (new paragraph) wordsRarity words Rarity words (CHALLENGES OMG) (new paragraph) Rarity words (new paragraph) words Rarity

--> what MLP:FiM does to you.
Good choice of name :P

i need some more challenges guys! i only have 2 so far, and i need 6! i don't wanna sound mean or pushy but its been like 3 days! please give me more challenges

Espeon, you must onlt fight trainers whose name starts with a vowel with a pokemon who starts out at full health. If you cannot do this, throw out two items that are not a pokeball or potion.

Bonus: only fight trainers whose name starts with a consonant with pokemon not at full health.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)