Saw Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol you guys need to stop accusing me because i am supposing stuff. if i die, ill be proven non wrathful/betrayer when you play my tape, so lustful make sure you go after people who voted me; mafia prolly knows who they are so they know i am not one of them.

i never fucking sit and post on forums when im drunk who the fuck does that.
havak, gp, khold
me once
foreys once

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Hmm, I'm torn between Lord Gloom and m0nkfish... I'll decide when I'm not getting drunk.
am i the only one who hates posts like these? seriously, i never fucking sit and post on forums when im drunk who the fuck does that.

also im completely unsure about who to vote so im going to see how it plays out.

In my opinion we should lynch m0nk first because in my mind, if m0nk is not mafia, that would make gorm seem less likely to be mafia, while if it turns out that gorm is innocent, it wouldn't make me believe that m0nk is mafia any less.

Then again this is just my gut feeling, so don't put too much stock in it

I think the tallys are 4 m0nk, 4 gorm, 1 thunderpup, 1 dak right now

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
There are several "clues", but none in the manner you are describing (there are no clues as in the text of the death messages beyond the obvious). If I did put the style of clues some of you are suggesting, that would violate what I said earlier about how you can't distinguish different types of night-time deaths.

There are several "clues", but none in the manner you are describing (there are no clues as in the text of the death messages beyond the obvious). If I did put the style of clues some of you are suggesting, that would violate what I said earlier about how you can't distinguish different types of night-time deaths.
Finally, some closure.

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
To answer a question someone posed (no idea who), no, you are not allowed to send information to people anonymously. The only way you could do this is to tell someone else to tell someone, and trust that they do it.

obi

formerly david stone
m0nkfish is surrounded by a mob of people. Through much deliberation, the group has decided he shall be the next target of their lynch. Half the group wants to toss him down stairs, the other half wants to drown him. In the end, the threat of damaging his tape (and thus being unable to find out what his role was) overrules both of these desires, and they go for a simple but effective neck-snapping.

Hello, m0nkfish. You are one of the few organizations in this house. Your aim in this game is to kill everyone else. You have two ways of doing this. You can carefully orchestrate a murder in the night, or you can convince the others to vote each other off during the day through clever bandwagoning and use of your Blackmailer. The entire group of Wrathful gets one nighttime kill per night.

If your leader proves tyrannical, then you can secretly send me a message asking to lynch him. If over half of you send this message (aside from the Big Boss) in one night, then your leader is killed in place of your usual target, and the leadership passes on to another. He is unaware that you have this power.

You find a second tape on his person, with a notation on it that seems to imply it's the second tape in a series, with the previous tape being the first in that series.

You still have the option to kill your leader by majority vote, but I'm giving you another power. You can instead use your night-time turn to remove him from power. You have until the following night to come to a majority decision on who your new leader will be. If at least half of you cannot come to a decision on one person, I will randomly select them (the old leader cannot be randomly selected). PM me if you take this path. Your leader is unaware that you have this option, as well.

You have lynched m0nkfish, a Wrathful.

End of day 2.

Night has fallen.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
YES! Good work guys!!!

EDIT: Just read it all through. IMO the Wrathful leader isn't going to be very happy to discover his group has the power to vote him out, but they will be happy to know that the one person who could vote him/her out by himself is gone.

And a "Blackmailer"... Um... does anyone have any idea what the blackmailers powers might be?

Also, why would there be two tapes? Why not include the second tape with the first? The only answer that sticks out to me is that this could be an "activated" power, hence the second tape was sent to M0nk only after the first.

Blackmailer is an inspector on the side of the Wrathful who will probably quickly tell his friends who it is and get him targeted.

Anyway, I have the suspicion that we are pretty fucking screwed. The outside communication alliance isn't exactly going smoothly at all, I need more people I can trust. You can trust me, I basically proved it.

Blackmailer is an inspector on the side of the Wrathful who will probably quickly tell his friends who it is and get him targeted.

Anyway, I have the suspicion that we are pretty fucking screwed. The outside communication alliance isn't exactly going smoothly at all, I need more people I can trust. You can trust me, I basically proved it.
How do we know we can trust you? Maybe I missed something?

Also, could you explain the blackmailer a bit better please?

This post (in conjunction with the one it links to) basically proved it. The linked one isn't even edited at any point and was posted before any deaths occurred. I'm the only one that can be trusted.

And since the mafia has people with special powers as well and since we can expect to lose some of our most powerful people pretty soon, the Lustful need me more than ever.

What I know about the Blackmailer is that he is allied with the Wrathful. The Wrathful are a mafia that votes among them to see who they kill. If the leader of the Wrathful disagrees, he can override their vote and just pick a kill. The Blackmailer does not vote with the other Wrathful - he merely provides information.

The Betrayers work with the same principle, except they have two other people with special powers. One of them is the mole, who apparently cannot vote but his job is to take suspicion off a betreayer (wth). The other is a "fair weather friend" who apparently would pick five people and checks what special powers, friendly or hostile, are used on them.

And yes, despite the fact that I know what both mafia can do, I am a Lustful. Outside communication helps - if more Lustful did it we wouldn't get slaughtered.

Well I wasn't doing any communicating before now since there wasn't any kin dof evidence about who we could trust or not... Take your posts that you say prove you're a Lustful, to me it just looks like you named a song and then used that to try prove you're a Lustful... :/

To be honest, the post you just made makes me believe a lot more that you're Lustful. Although that being said, it would be easy to know one half of the information you gave if you are in one Mafia, and then have used your Mafias powers to learn the other half...

Would I be right in assuming that if the Mafias have what looks like five special powers, including monkfish's, then we should have five too?

It's okay if you don't trust me, then feel free to randomvote throughout the day...if you want to help the Lustful, just listen to me and we might stand a chance.

Also, I am requesting anyone with the role Stalker to contact me and explain his role. Kindly before I get killed. It will help me a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)