Harry Potter Mafia II - Game Over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 8 has ended.

The more CaptKirby complained about Ae Sakura being "Voldemort's nipple", the more wands were pointed at him, and within seconds the entire Great Hall had him pinned. Before he could even cast one simple spell to defend himself, CaptKirby fell to a dozen of rays coming out of different directions. His clothes were inspected, and indeed...

You are a Ministry Worker.
You are allied with the Ministry of Magic.

You work at the Ministry of Magic, sent by Cornelius Fudge to spy inside Hogwarts to see what Dumbledore is up to, and kill off everyone valuable to him. The fact that there's Death Eaters in there as well serves to silence the corrupt Minister's conscience.

There is one small problem with your assignment. To avoid detection, you have been sent into Hogwarts into small groups. You do not know who your other collegues are, or even who the Minister is. You only know the identity of two other workers, and they know yours. It is in your best interest to find the Minister and everyone allied with him.

There is 14 people allied with the Ministry, you included. Fudge is working with one other person, who will replace him in the event that he perishes. There is also someone with a special power. This person operates with two other regular Ministry Workers.

Cornelius Fudge will determine who the Ministry is killing during the night. The more quickly the Ministry unites, the less the chance that you accidentally off one of your own.

Night 9 begins.

Night 9 has ended.

The daylight from the ceiling brought news - both bad and good for the Students. Some cried for batpig, who would never harm a fly and seemed to be taken in total surprise. The good old letter by Dumbledore proved him a Student.

The other death, however, received more positive feedback. It was Jackal, whose body seemed to be completely altered and shaped by Dark Magic. The letter in his pocket said:

You are a Ministry Worker.
You are allied with the Ministry of Magic.

You work at the Ministry of Magic, sent by Cornelius Fudge to spy inside Hogwarts to see what Dumbledore is up to, and kill off everyone valuable to him. The fact that there's Death Eaters in there as well serves to silence the corrupt Minister's conscience.

There is one small problem with your assignment. To avoid detection, you have been sent into Hogwarts into small groups. You do not know who your other collegues are, or even who the Minister is. You only know the identity of two other workers, and they know yours. It is in your best interest to find the Minister and everyone allied with him.

There is 14 people allied with the Ministry, you included. Fudge is working with one other person, who will replace him in the event that he perishes. You are in the unit of Dolores Umbridge, who has a special power for [an Avada Kedavra Curse struck here] during the night.

Cornelius Fudge will determine who the Ministry is killing during the night. The more quickly the Ministry unites, the less the chance that you accidentally off one of your own.

With the death of an ally and an enemy stirring up their hearts, fingers and voices began to accuse each other...

Day 9 begins.

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Jackal was another one who claimed student too. I must admit I had my doubts about him. Guess that means I have to be a lot more suspicious of anyone else claiming student to me as well.

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Unfortunately we have very little option at this point but now we are down to guess work again. Trelawney found another student, so we have nearly all of them.

Instead, we are going to revert to one of those people who made themselves completely obvious during the first few nights

Lynch sanjay120

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)