Harry Potter Mafia II - Game Over

Status
Not open for further replies.
so I finally remember to check on this thread to find myself being lynched? guess that's my punishment for being inactive then =[ although I can assure you I'm not mafia... where is toothache getting his sources from?

the few times I checked this thread I just saw you randomly spouting accusations, were they accurate in the past?

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I've not been 'randomly spouting accusations' as you put it. The first few nights I've had one inspector role identifying targets until he was killed, then the other one came forward.

Besides, if you were a student you wouldn't try to lynch me anyway, since we a) outnumber the mafia and can easily outvote you and b) I've been confirmed as student ever since the start.

As for the accuracy, every single night we've managed to lynch either a Death Eater or a Ministry without fail, and with the Lexx's lynch we will keep our 100% record.

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Also if you'll check the list we've lynched more Ministry than Death Eaters. Mostly because it turns out there were actually more Ministry than DEs to begin with, but that's by the by now.

I know that you asked dead people not to post, but this is not a generic lol ministry getting fucked post or anything. Sanjay, you were so obviously mafia that you were who I was going to get a bandwagon going to lynch you on day 7, but then I remembered you might be ministry. You were obvious because your posts were typical incorrect mafia play :/

(if you are mad about me making this post, Mekkah, then I can just delete it!)

Yeah 14 out of 25.

Day 10 has ended.

While the Lexx was initially not so sure if he was evil or not, the rest of the crowd assured him he was. The suspect made his wand join the dozen others to end his miserable life as a Death Eater. Dumbledore made sure to make this one hurt - he does not take kindly from people "forgetting this war exists".

Night 11 begins.

Night 11 has ended.

The sphere in the Hall had already been slightly down when the death of yet another Student struck them: Hairyama had been killed tonight. Had he not gone to the bathroom late like this, he might have escaped peril...

The other death, however, turned everyone's stomach over. Toothache had fallen, after eleven days and nights of loyalty to Hogwarts. The letter they found in his pockets only proved what he had been claiming.

Toothache, you are Fred Weasley.
You are allied with Hogwarts.

You and your brother George, known as CardsoftheHeart, got into this magic war together, so you should come out together too. You know each others' identity, which will help you to keep each other alive. You will find you are not the only Weasley family member involved.

You do not have a night role.

As sure as the students had been about their victory in this terrible war, as doubtful were they, now that their leader and savior had bitten the dust.

Day 11 begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)