Strikeout Tournament - Black/White edition (Round 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smogon Tournament rules
Round 1
Round 2

Strikeout Tournament - Black/White Edition

The Black/White metagame is still relatively young, and has already seen several Pokémon receiving the ban hammer. How will your teambuilding skills fare in an environment where the banlist grows larger each round?

As many of you probably know, a Strikeout Tournament revolves around a progressively larger banlist which force people to adapt their teams to the everchanging banlist. Each round, a player may issue a strikeout - that is, they can PM me the name of a Pokémon of their choice which the opponent won't be able to use for the round. Once I get both strikeouts, I send them to the respective players and ask them to reply with their teams (I only need to know the name of the Pokémon used because I need to know the usage statistics of the tournament battles, I'll explain below).​

Moreover, every round two Pokémon will be globally banned. These two Pokémon are:
- The most used Pokémon of the last round
- The Pokémon who had been "struck out" most​

None of the participants will be able to use these Pokémon for the remaining rounds. The list is cumulative, so every round two additional Pokémon will be banned.​

So, to sum up the rules:​

Tournament Rules:

• Tier: Black/White OU​
  • Singles​
  • Single Elimination​
  • Players can't use the Pokémon which is selected as the strikeout by their respective opponents​
  • Players can't use any Pokémon from the global banlist​
Standard Rules:
  • Sleep Clause
  • Species Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Evasion Clause
  • Wi-fi Clause
Banned Pokémon for Round 2 stats

With 15 Strikeouts received, Ninetales will be banned for this and the future rounds.
Having showed on 9 teams, Scizor will be banned for this and the future rounds.

Global Banlist

Ninetales
Politoed
Scizor
Tyranitar

Any battler who doesn't send me their teams by the deadline is automatically disqualified, whether they won or lost. You're warned.

Round 3 match ups (people who sent strikeout in blue, winners are bolded)

AlphaJolt vs Optimusje
Engineer Pikachu vs ENZ0
Heist vs Mercy
Deathxshinigami vs purplefingers
OcR Master vs toshimelonhead
Reyscarface vs Limitless
.Kyuusei. vs franky
Nails vs Go10
YAYtears vs Iconic
T-Dogg vs Reachzero
Lady Bug vs tophway
Bro fist vs Yondie

Deadline for sending in strikeouts is June 29th, 11:59 AM. If you do not send in your strikeout by that time and your opponent did, you are disqualified - even if this means disqualifying both the battlers.

Deadline for battling is July 9th, 11:59 AM. Again, even if you win the battle, if you don't PM me your team by then, you are disqualified.

Go10

Storm Vanguard !
Activity Post. PMed Nails some times ago but it seems he didnt receive it. We'll try to do it soon.

I will give another extension of two days to give you guys time to complete your matches.

The new deadline is July 11th, 11:59 AM

Activity post. Haven't heard from my opponent.

EDIT: Played and won with a timely crit saving me. GG and thanks for being cool about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)