The Second Round of the Second Tournament of Second Chances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Approved by Iconic | Co-hosted by Philip7086 and jumpluff | Last Won by JabbaTheGriffin | Round 1

You feelin' lucky, punk? Well, unfortunately for you, you're going to need a lot more than luck to win this tournament. The Tournament of Second Chances is designed to promote skill above all else as the deciding factor on who wins. If you think the only thing preventing you from winning a major tournament is your bad luck, then now's your chance to prove it.

Standard Rules
(Reference):

• Species Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Evasion Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Battle Timeout
  • Wi-Fi Clause
Non-Standard Rules:

• Each player must submit up to 5 teams before the tournament starts
    • You can only use one of these 5 teams in every match for this entire tournament.
    • You cannot change any part of any of these teams at any time throughout the tournament.
    • If you do not have 5 teams to submit, you are allowed to enter with less, but just note that you will not be allowed to submit more teams later on in the tournament. In other words, you will be restricting yourself to however many teams you initially submit.
  • Best of 3 Matches
    • Only the loser may switch teams for the next match.
  • Double Elimination
  • All logs must be saved and turned in to verify that both players used an exact team from their team bank. If you cannot provide a log, you will be asked to do a rematch. This obviously makes it the winner's responsibility if they want their win to be counted! DON'T FORGET TO DO THIS!
Rounds will last one week apiece with the possible exception of Round 1 lasting two weeks due to the sheer volume of people. I will be very strict on round deadlines, because needing to build a team is not an issue for this tournament. I encourage everybody to post when they are active and ready to play so that I can gauge activity at the end of the round. Otherwise, unfinished match advancements will be decided on coin tosses. That being said, may you all have neutral luck, and may the best player win!

I cannot stress enough these two factors:

• SAVE YOUR LOGS! The onus is on you, winners, to save it, but if your opponent does, good. Just don't take that risk.
  • If you win a game, you must use the same team as before.
People who STILL haven't sent in teams:

1. Aeromence
  2. Blightbringer
  3. fatty
  4. HSA
  5. Max212
  6. reyscarface
  7. Rydro
  8. SOMALIA
Winners Bracket - Send to Philip7086

Lady Bug vs Alice
bubbly vs Go10
wilson46 vs Tomahawk9
mostwanted vs MarceloDK
Lamppost vs badabing
kuja20 vs Rockhp31
Eustatic vs eaglesrock
NightFox vs Smith
Darkdiglett vs Iconic
EspyJoel vs HBK
Zebraiken vs emirinho
LuckOverSkill vs Mynism
Disposable Puppets vs H-C
Taylor vs Hantsuki
DarkLoïc vs DetroitLolcat
Dk Law vs Bartman101
Charizard92 vs pokemonrocks777
BIG loven vs idiotfrommars
xtrashine vs Eranu
Lady Alex vs Krack
DrMohammadLi vs Lady Salamence
Ojama vs Limitless
Frizy vs Bloo
Ulyaoth Sultan vs Noodlez
B-Lulz vs -okara
~GreenCore vs McMeghan
Temptation vs WhiteQueen
Eo Ut Mortus vs toshimelonhead
Amell vs NoJohns
CheezitKing vs LizardMan
SoulWind vs JabbaTheGriffin
Heist vs Vinc2612

Losers Bracket
- Send to Philip7086

PasY_G vs BrickBreak
_AlexiS_ vs complete legitimacy
-Manu- vs Tiffanyy
HellPowna vs Max212
Ningildo vs Freze
Chacal vs reyscarface
freedom2 vs Orichalcos Owl
SethZiBritannia vs Nachos
Rewer vs Malfunction
D4RR3N vs Brotom
undisputed vs Quagsires
Floppy vs lapras6666
Razza vs blarajan
Kennen vs Rydro
dragonuser vs NatGeo
StevenSnype vs AlphaJolt
HSA vs dragonboy52
Novaray vs Blightbringer
Kojes vs Dark_Psiana
Agammemnon vs Aeromence
Princess Bri vs TheMexican
By Myself vs Scimjara
symphonyx64 vs Lowgock
yondie vs IceCarAdler
The Kyle vs Blue_Star
SOMALIA vs gr8astard
FelixMinamimoto vs Omicron
fatty vs TalkingLion
DittoCrow vs Joeyboy
pokebasket vs Hyperbeem
davidansor vs Nexus
KnightoftheWind vs SGV

Deadline is 11:59 PM, Sunday the 15th of April, 2012 (EST).

You don't need to build teams, so get to arranging a match quickly, please! Neutral luck, everyone!

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Activity wins and coinflips have been given out. If your opponent was more active or you missed a scheduled time / took forever to reply to a VM / didn't reply at all, you were given an activity loss. If both parties were active and neither was at fault for not getting the game done, a coinflip was made.

Since this tournament has been lagging for a while, Earthworm and I have decided to skip the log checking for round 1 since it was not feasible given the situation one of the hosts is facing. We needed to get this tournament going again, and for the sake of moving this along, we skipped log checking.

If you didn't submit a team, you were given a loss and sent to the losers bracket. Earthworm and I decided to give those who didn't submit their teams a chance to send them this time around if they are in the losers bracket. This will be your last shot, so don't blow it.

If you dropped out and weren't subbed out, you were put in the losers bracket. If you are one of those people and regain interest in playing, then you are welcome to play. But if you're not, you'll likely get an activity loss and be eliminated from the tournament completely.

Send all logs to Philip7086 for now since jumpluff is unable to host for now I suppose. We will be trying to find a new c-host to help Phil host this as soon as possible.

If you believe anything is incorrect / a match was decided unfairly, please feel free to bring it up. We tried our best to update this and make the fairest calls, but there's always a chance we made an error!

Well I was supposed to be subbed out, but i guess I will play.

Going to send teams soon and will VM HellPowna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)