Not open for further replies.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Showdown! Randbats Tournament - Round 5

Approved by Head Tournament Director Earthworm
Hosted by Steamroll & reyscarface
Taken over by Bloo

Logo from Pokemon Showdown's Facebook Page

Showdown Announcement Thread | Pokemon Showdown Simulator | Sign-Ups | Round 1 | Round 2 | Round 3 | Round 4

Introduction

Welcome to the Pokemon Showdown! Randbats tournament. This will be a 64-man tournament but if the demand is enough it very well could be raised to 96 or even 128 (maybe even 256, who knows?). As the name implies, all battles will be conducted on the Pokemon Showdown Simulator (linked above). The tournament's format will consist of a best-of-three, where the winner of two games advances to the next round.

General Tournament Rules

• General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • All clauses are covered when challenging someone to randbats.
  • No johning please.
  • Best of three matches.
  • Please post the link of your battles, It'd be nice to know that no one is trying to lie about their battle result.
Round 5

reyscarface vs Django
DarkLoïc vs Jirachi
jrrrrrrr vs dragonuser
MikeDecIsHere vs srk1214
Orichalcos Owl vs breh
LonelyNess vs Cristal

Deadline

Let's get this done quick. Due to the delay last round, PMs have been distributed in order to remind you all that you're still in this tournament. The deadline is August 27th at 11:59 PM EST. Last round experienced quite the delay, so this round will have no extensions in order to get this tournament moving. Coin flips and activity wins will be given out as I see fit. Get in contact with your opponents as soon as possible and good luck to the remaining participants!

Bloo

Banned deucer.
The game was decided on a coin flip, not an activity win. jrrrrrrr posted in the round 4 thread saying he VMed you first. You replied to the VM and nothing happened afterwards. There were no additional posts from either you in the round 4 thread after the VM exchange. I don't know if there was any communication between you two via IRC or forum PM, but if there was, there weren't any posts from any of you indicating so. Neither of you showed more activity than the other, so I coin flipped the game.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
dc'd from Showdown! in one match and it wouldn't let me rejoin so I had to forfiet...

lost 1-2 to Cristal

reyscarface vs Django
DarkLoïc vs Jirachi
jrrrrrrr vs dragonuser
MikeDecIsHere vs srk1214
Orichalcos Owl vs breh

Kennen

dont you worry child
reyscarface vs Django
DarkLoïc vs Jirachi
jrrrrrrr vs dragonuser
MikeDecIsHere vs srk1214
Orichalcos Owl vs breh
LonelyNess vs Cristal

coR.

Banned deucer.
reyscarface vs Django
DarkLoïc vs Jirachi
jrrrrrrr vs dragonuser
MikeDecIsHere vs srk1214
Orichalcos Owl vs breh
LonelyNess vs Cristal

Django

Started from the bottom...
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I should be able to find rey on IRC and get this done before the deadline (last time I tried to contact him he was afk)

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
lost 2-0 to MikeDec. Pretty bad luck on my part, but hey that's randbats. good luck in future matches, everyone.

breh: and I thought my team was bad

This is why I hate Showdown, lol. He cleanly won game 1, ripping through the Spheal/Snover/Beartic core with some stone edges and close combats. I managed to pull game 2 out of nowhere with my clutch Regice and many, many paralyses.

I got a Sunkern game 3, so it didn't look amazing off the bat. Then bam. DC. I still can't get back on.

breh

強いだね
Won game 1 and lost game 2 as Orichalos described, was in a favorable position game 3, but then dced; after many efforts to get in with the correct team on each side, we gave up and played a new game.

Man, never underestimate the power of Iron Head hax from Durant. Thing proced at least two flinches relevant flinches, lol, both relevant to my winning the game. Still, a pretty fun (if not haxy) game! GGs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)