Smogon Karaoke - Round Two

Voting time

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rock

All submissions are in, there is now a poll. Listen to all recordings before voting, please. Vote based on which recording you enjoyed more, or which you think is better. Please do not vote based on which user you like or dislike more. If you competed do not vote for yourself. Any vote for yourself I will count as negative one. You have been warned. Feel free to vote for your opponent as a friendly gesture (these votes wont be counted either).

You can vote for as many options as you choose, but only vote for one user in each match-up. If you vote for both users in a single match-up your votes are pointless and you are making me count for no reason. You can only vote once (as in click 'submit'), so decide who you want to win in each match-up before casting any votes. You cant like, vote in match-ups 2 and 7, then decide the rest later. Do it all in one go, and again, listen to the recordings before voting.

This poll will close some time tonight (GMT). Probably around 12am.
-

Match 1
matamato performing L.A. Woman vs StrangerDanger, performing Bohemian Rhapsody

matamato's performance
StrangerDanger's performance

-

Match 2
Mekkah performing End Of The World As We Know It vs LonelyNess, performing Comfortably Numb

Mekkah's performance
LonelyNess' performance

-

Match 3
Carl performing Stairway to Heaven vs pookar, performing Aqualung

Carl's performance
pookar's performance

-

Match 4
Doomsday performing Sweet Child O' Mine vs Thunda, performing Sweet Home Alabama

Doomsday's performance
Thunda's performance

-

Again, if you absolutely and utterly cannot sing your song, post in here to request a new one. I dunno what you will get, it may be harder so only change if you must. You can only change once in the tournament.

I trust you all to be prompt, so the deadline is whenever I have all recordings in. If it gets to be unreasonable like someone completely vanishes or whatever, whoever they defeated in the first round will take their place. Same as last round, once I have all recordings a poll will be added.

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
Again, if you absolutely and utterly cannot sing your song, post in here to request a new one. I dunno what you will get, it may be harder so only change if you must. You can only change once in the tournament.

follow the rules dak!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
nah, sd will manage that.

also carl you better do justice to that song, i will be taking it and reversing it to check if the satanic verses come through! it will either make or break your performance!

edit: wow thats quite possibly the worst rendition of sweet home alabama i've ever heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)