Greatest Hits Mafia - Night 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
It is a boring day in #fluodome, what with all other splinter channels stealing all the activity, and the desire for playing mafia was being fulfilled by forum mafia games. Some people had decided the channel was superfluous, and that it had to be moved out of the way. Unrest was stirring among the #fluodome villlagers. A group of hardcore #fluodome rebels decided to take up arms and fight for their supremacy, stamping out the challenge from the evil forum mafia groups.

(If it wasn't clear above, the #fluodome village is this game’s "good" faction.)

Here're the rules once again!

RULES

Most rules are roughly the same as other games, but this one is pretty unique so pay attention!
When someone dies, only their role and held items will be shown, not their faction or win condition.

The better known rules:

1. Whilst you are alive you can talk to anyone about the game. Once you are dead you cannot talk to anyone about the game except your teamates stated in your role PM. You are not allowed to reveal any information you obtained at any point to your teammates, you are only allowed to aid them in strategising.

2. Every user has a role PM. Screenshotting of all forms is banned. If anyone finds a person encouraging others to take screenshots or taking screenshots and showing other people, please be sure to report it.

3. You can paste things told to you by the host. You may fake logs. Do not take pasting of a host conversation as definite proof, these can be faked. Impersonation of a host however, is banned at all points. Please do not attempt to impersonate either Mekkah or Gmax in any way.

4. Each day will have a deadline of 48 hours. Once the first vote has been cast, the day will end in precisely made 24 hours from the time of that post unless 24 hours have already passed since the beginning of the day.

5. Each night will have a deadline of 48 hours. This gives you 48 hours to send your night action. Please state what you are doing in the PM title, it makes it MUCH easier to handle. Remember that PMs are to be sent to Mekkah AND Gmax.

6. Priorities/Order have been decided beforehand and will not be revealed.

7. This game features items. Items can be used at the same time as regular night actions, unless stated otherwise. You can give an item away during either the day or night, by sending a pm to Gmax and Mekkah stating "Night/Day X - Give ITEM to USER." You cannot use an item during the same night you give it away, however you can use an unrelated ability whilst giving away an item.

8. If a user holding an item is killed their item will be destroyed. In their death notice, this will be noted.

Also, there is the rule of common sense. If you discover something fishy, or think of some plan, and you are not sure if it breaks the rules or not, contact one of us before doing anything.

Breaking of the rules in any way will result in a godkill. Let's not have it come to that guys, let's play a clean, fun game.

All role PMs are out. Let's have a great game guys! Come in ATC Mekkah: This is pilot Gmax, reporting a successful takeoff.

Players List

Dead

#. User - Rolename (taken from) - died how and when

01. Jimbo - Rubeus Hagrid (Harry Potter) - killed Night 1
02. Jedil - Mist (Fire Emblem) - killed Night 1
03. Thunda - Cell Jr (DBZ) - killed Night 1
04. CrabNebula - Twin (fluodome) - lynched Day 1
05. dak - Aphrodite (Apocalypse) - killed Night 2
06. GTS - Disco Stu (Simpsons) - ???
07. porygon3 - Volke (Fire Emblem) - killed Night 3
08. Hobo Joe - Cat Burglar (Mafia) - killed Night 3
09. Az - BURTER! (DBZ) - BUUUUUUUd Day 3
10. Dragonite24 - Angry German Kid (iMafia) - killed Night 4
11. Earthworm - Sephiran (Fire Emblem) - killed Night 4
12. Toothache - Captain Obvious (new role) - lynched Day 4
13. Lightwolf - Zeus (Apocalypse) - Cell Jr'd Night 5
14. Mr. 378 - Albert Einstein (Apocalypse) - Dick cut off Night 5
15. Shiney - Black Shuck (Apocalypse) - Decimated by Broly Night 5
16. Fishin - PokéFan Marianne&Isy (new role) - Swallowed by the Chamfly Night 5

Killed by a Spirit Bomb:
17. Stallion
18. Mister Militia
19. Stoo
20. Accent
21. CardsoftheHeart
22. KnightoftheWind

???

01. Serenity

Note that this game starts with a Night 1, which means there will be deaths in the morning. Said morning will be Wednesay July 22, at 7:00pm GMT.

Until then, you are not allowed to paste (part of your) role PMs.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Note that this game starts with a Night 1, which means there will be deaths in the morning. Said morning will be Wednesay July 22, at 7:00pm GMT.
how does he know?

guys inspects on gmax n1 possible lynch target

Also note that the role PMs are pretty inconsistent in many ways. This is on purpose, as it makes false claims harder to catch due to simple comma fuck-ups and all that.

Guys I'm wondering who the possible mafias alliance names are since we only know the village name. It would be somewhat useful to figure that out, so we could figure out false claims more easily. This is especially because we don't get to learn the win condition of people when they die.

Looking back at the other mafias, its kinda hard to determine what the other mafia groups could be, I mean groups like the Death Eaters, the Disney Force ,and the Assassins could all be options.

I assume there is info in certain peoples roll pms at least telling us the names of other mafias, if anyone could contact me that would be great.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Numéro un

番号1つ

Number one

Yep doesn't matter whether it's said in French, Japanese or English, I'm still number one on the player list :D.

Gl to everyone btw :)

Jedil

FUCK TIGER
lynch mekkah

also all #fluodome villagers claim to jimbo, each send him 10 pms!!

fine D: don't pm him. but some of you get on irc so this is easier.

Sorry for the lateness but I was getting killed in YCI Mafia and couldn't have that.

Night 1 is over. PMs are being sent out as you're reading this line and probably done by the time you have finished reading it because it is very long which means Gmax has the time to send them all out and so do I even though that is odd because I am typing this right now so I can't send out Night 1 PMs that way though that is just to confuse you and to buy more time obviously fat Jackal

As the sun rises in whatever timezone you are (if you're ever active in #fluodome, I guess that eliminates pretty much all Australian and Asian timezones), you see there have been several casualties before the game already began. While you might feel sorry for them now, remember that their priority is now set back to 1 while everyone else here is still stuck to playing this game. Huahuahuahua!

The first body you notice is that of Jimbo, because it is unusually huge. On his rather enormous head is a big swelling, probably caused by the broken caveman-ish club that's lying next to him. In one of his hands lies a bouquet of some of the most beautiful (or least) weeds he could find. If Jimbo could speak right now, he would tell you something among the lines of "next time darkie asks me to sub in, I'll sub in for someone else and kill him".

Dear Jimbo,

You are Rubeus Hagrid.

You are aligned with <snip>

<snip> You've always felt alone in this respect, and while you found home at Hogwarts, you recently found something you've always wanted in your beloved Olympe, <snip>. You don't really know what you would do if something happened to her.

You have been separated from Olympe by this war. You may seek her out during the night though. During the night you may PM Mekkah and Gmax with "Night X - Attempt to Kiss User". Unless USER is Olympe, you will be kissing the air above their heads, since she's tall. <snip> You will be notified if you kiss Olympe.

<huge ass snip>

The second body is found stuck in the wall, since someone apparently threw him in there with all their might. That's a lot of might. As you send all miners available to dig out the apparently green/blue body, you recognize the guy. It seems he had been poisoned by battery acid. Only thunda could lead such a death...

Dear Thunda,

You are Cell Junior.

You are aligned with <snip>

You're small, you're sneaky, you're annoying, you're powerful, overall, despite not being quite as mighty as Cell, you are still quite fearsome. You have been separated from Cell, and you were attempting to find him when this war broke out. <snip> seemed like the most likely candidates to win, so you have decided to assist them.

As mentioned earlier, you're small and sneaky. You're damn fast too. You can get around without people noticing you, you are a master of stealth. During the night you may PM Mekkah and Gmax with "Night X - Spy on USER". You will find out what their goddamned business is.

<a pretty large snip>

A black haired man wearing darkish orange boldly steps up with a semi-uncomfortable grin on his face. "Hey guys, you might remember me! I'm Goku, from DBZ Mafia! I will be your lynch assistant for tod-" Suddendly Goku is interrupted by a young boy falling out of the sky, barely an inch from his feet. "Oh, looks like we have another death on our hands. Heh. I sure hope this one was evil...I don't like evil guys!" But you have no way to determine whether Jedil was evil or not...

Dear Jedil,

You are Mist.

You are allied with <snip>

Now that you’re finally done doing your chores for the Greil Mercenaries, you have some spare time on your hands! When you were about to go out and enjoy it, you found that your precious medallion was missing! And just when you thought things couldn’t get worse, you found a letter saying that your brother Ike has been kidnapped by <snip>. You better co-orperate with them, or Ike won’t be able to fight for his friends anymore.

Every night, you may PM Gmax and Mekkah with “Night X - Ask if USER has seen the medallion”. Since you’re so cute, if your target has the medallion, he will tell you.

<another huge ass snip>

"Oh, damn, she didn't look evil at all! This isn't good! Anyway, all these deaths made me hungry. I'm going to eat a lot of rice and meat, and when you're ready to to lynch someone I'll blast him with my Spirit Bomb! Or Kamehameha, whatever!"

With this, Goku took off to the time chamber so he could eat for much longer, and you are left with a choice. Which of the remaining players is committing these evil deeds?

- It is now Day 1, which ends Friday, 8:00 pm British time (so what normally would be GMT). That's about 48 hours from now.
- If the first vote is cast when there's more than 24 hours left, the deadline will be 24 hours from that post.
- If majority is reached (10 votes needed), the day will end at that point. Remember that Gmax and Mekkah are the final authority on whether majority has been reached.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Shit jedil died :(

Anyway could anyone who's character is either french or Canadian please contact me, it is imperative to mine and your own usefulness in this game that I find these people ASAP.

You know, I cannot even tell who is even village or who is not. How infuriating. The fact that the mafia knows who is alive and dead is just an advantage for them and a disadvantage for us. Eh, if worst comes to worst, we'll Lynch Stoo since he refused to give us anything after we tried talking to him. If he can provide some kind of proof that he is villager we can change the lynch.

I'm not lynching now, I am merely stating. If thunda is/was our inspector, assuming the <snip> in his role PM refers to #fluodome villagers, then this will just be Thorns Mafia part two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)