28 Weeks Later Mafia: End Game

Who is the most delicious and deserves godlike status?

• matty

Votes: 76 41.3%
  • Team Aether

Votes: 21 11.4%
  • ExplorerAce

Votes: 87 47.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2 days after the destruction of the Village People...
Fox News
We have breaking news from the front. The US government has decided to lift the glass dome covering Miami, the first time since the glass dome was placed over the city about two weeks ago. The authorities say that the city has been taken over by a rogue gang called the Assassins and have amassed a large collection of weapons and artillery that they are planning on using to invade the East Coast of the United States of America. Their technology has been described to be highly advanced, mirroring and often being superior to even our military counterparts. With a massive army of mercenaries and hired gunmen, the Assassins are planning an invasion that this country has not seen since its founding. President Barack Obama has stated that the government is preparing a force of 100,000 men to retake the city of Miami, citing that the US military's superior air and naval support will make short work of the rebellion.

4 weeks after the lifting of the glass dome over Miami...
BBC
Panic sweeps the streets of the entire East Coast, as what seems to be a mutated strain of the mutated strain of Swine Flu that was indigenous to Miami and caused the inital quarantine is showing symptoms of bloodshot eyes, extreme hostility to all uninfected, and fear of water. The initial case of this new Rage virus, was seen when a bright purple light flashed across the skies of Florida only 3 days ago. Hours later, the first case of the Rage virus was seen at a hospital very close to the origin of the purple light. From there and on, the Rage Virus proved to be extremely infectious, being able to infect others with the exchange of blood and saliva. There have been some cases of which people have been found to be immune to the virus, but it seems that they are still active carriers of the virus and also deemed fair game by their fellow infected brethren. President Barack Obama was brought to a safe location on the West Coast as soon as the virus started spreading past the borders of Florida. There have been no international cases of the Rage Virus, so it seems that the infection has been isolated on the East Coast. There are no people allowed in or out of the quarantined areas, stretching from Maine to Florida and from Pennsylvania to the Atlantic Ocean.

29 weeks after the lifting of the glass dome over Miami...
Secret Underground meeting of the leaders of the United States of America

Gentlemen, we have in our possession a video tape confiscated from a reporter who was attempting to make a video documentary of the life in the Badlands. We have all seen the reports about the Infected, a band of infected individuals who have somehow proven resistant to the Rage Virus' ability to make one lose his/her sentience. It also seems that the reporter was also somehow able to acquire knowledge of our field team that was sent to the Badlands not long ago and the remaining survivors of the Assassins. It seems that the reporter was able to disguise himself as one of the infected and record the battle of power that ensued when our field team and the Assassins tried to take out the Infected. As this is all extremely complicated, we have instead of memo the original tapes recovered from the reporter which we will be showing right now...

SHRACK!
:exasperated gasps:
"I've made it out into the Badlands, the place where the Infected claim to live."
"For some of you unfamiliar with the story, about 24 weeks ago the entire East Coast of the United States was engulfed with the Rage Virus, a highly infectious contagion that turns people into mindless juggernauts."
"After slipping behind some of the border patrol, I have managed to get through the quarantined lines using a pair of pliers to create a hole in the fence."
"But for now I must rest."

DAY 1
"I have infiltrated a community of the Infected, it seems that while most people turned into mindless drones upon coming in contact with the virus there seems to be a small percentage of people who are immune to its mind altering effects. However, it also seems that they are constantly on their period or something extremely violent and prone to being very physical."
"However, besides from their anger, they seem to be very intelligent almost human not much different from me or you..."
"Oh my god, it seems that the Infected are cannibals and they have come to an argument about having traitors amongst them."
"From their talk, I believe they are saying that a group of people called the Assassins and people from the government have somehow blended in as zombies are killing them off one by one."
"They believe that the only way to solve this problem is to eat each other one by one until all the traitors are dead."
"The Infected have all voted and it seems that a tie has occurred in the voting process."
"It seems that Yoshi King and Gmax have both been declared traitors to the Infected."
"....."
:sounds of puking:
"It seems that both Yoshi King and Gmax were killed and devoured by the Infected."
"From what I could hear from the Infected and their corpses, Yoshi King and Gmax, were the Tank and Mannoroth respectively."
"I hear someone coming!"
:the camcorder is quickly covered and you can here a muffled conversation:

Yoshi King was:
Dear Yoshi King,
You are the Tank.

Being the governor of California is a hard job, sometimes a man has to take a break and go to the East Coast and find some hotties and some private time to get those steroid injections. But of course, while engaging in anal sex with some Austrian man named Bruno, you contracted the Rage Virus! Somehow the Rage Virus mutated with your "protein shake" and caused you to mutate into a being called the Tank. While your mind is still intact, your body has reacted violently to the Rage Virus and has caused to become extremely powerful (you look a lot like the Abomination) and resistant to the attacks of others.

Every night you must send a pm to blue_light and gmax stating 'Night X - Wander Around User'. That night you will go to your target's house and wander around his lawn. Any people that attempt to try target that user, will mistake you for him/her instead and cause you to be targeted instead.

All posts in the thread made by you, must have pauses in them clearly marked as '...' cause you know it takes time for you to process stuff.

You are allied with the Infected. You win if the Infected win.
Gmax was:
Dear Gmax,
You are Mannoroth.

You are big, fat, ugly, brown, and in possession of a really flat nose.You are Mannoroth, the Pitlord from the Warcraft 3 Campaign. You have been summoned to this Earth by some Satan worshipping cult members and have decided to take this world over in the name of the Burning Legion. You have a partner in crime, <snip>, who also has ties with the legion through some kind of contract. You were also the demon that used his blood to bind the Orcs under your command, turning them into crimson warriors of chaos.

During the night you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Finger User to Death'. During the night you will finger your target to death with your Finger of Death, it's a very dirty finger.

You also have the ability to send down hellfire from the heavens onto your targets. To do this you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Rain of Fire on User'. That night you will burn the user will scalding flames causing them to fail any night actions that they did that night. Due to the rain of fire surrounding them, they will unable to breathe due to the lack of oxygen around them causing them to be completely silent during the day.

You are allied with: <snip>

You win if you and/or <snip> are the last survivors.
It is now Night 1, Night 1 will end in 48 hours or unless all relevant pms are sent in.

Here's the player's list for the game:

Players List (9)
matty
moi
ExplorerAce
asim
UmbreonDan
Da Letter El
Team Aether

imperfectluck, Light Yagami, Neutral, Killer/Thief, Lynched Day 2
askaninjask/Serenity, Frank West, Neutral, Scavenger, Killed Night 2
Scrubs, Sanae Hanekoma, Infected, Sheriff, Killed Night 2
Veedrock, Uncle Phil, Assassins, persuader, Lynched Day 3
accent, FPS Doug, Infected, thief, Killed Night 3
arcticblast/lightwolf/thorns, Frank Jaeger, Assassins, thief, Lynched Day 4
Magicmaster87, Agent 47, Assassins, inspector, ??? Night 5
Staraptor Call, Selene, Assassins, Hooker/Silencer, Killed Night 5
Lonelyness, Olie, Infected, Vanilla Villager, Killed Night 5
billymills, Misa Amane, Neutral, Role Name Inspector, Lynched Day 5
Lesm46, Deadpool, Martyr/Medium, Killed Night 5
Toothache, God, Infected, Doctor, GodKilled Night 6
Eo Ut Mortus, Scooby Doo, Infected, Inspector, Killed Night 6
Phantasia, Colonel Robert Neville, US Government, BG/Converter, Lynched Day 7
ap#s, Jill Valentine, US Government, Thief, GodKilled Day 7
Jimbo, Usopp, Infected, One-time global Protect, Killed Night 7
Mekkah, Illidan Stormrage, Neutral, BPV/Hooker/Killer/Lynchproof, Godkilled Day 8
Pidgeot79, Snake-Eyes, Infected, ???, Lynched Day 8
Bass, Kanye West, Infected, Silencer/Killer, Killed Night 8

It is currently Day 8.

Rules List
1. Deadtalking will be allowed to some extent. Conversations between a dead player and his teammate (only if specified in your role pm) is allowed, but only if they are discussing strategies and moves. Knowledge acquired after death cannot be transferred from a dead player to a living player. All talking with the dead when they are not on your team is therefore ill-advised.
2. The game will start on Night 1. On Night 1 you cannot post any role pms to other players (unless you are mafia and on the same team) until Night 1 is over.
3. Days will last either 48 hours or 24 hours after the first lynch vote is cast.
4. Nights will last either 48 hours or until all pms are received.
5. All pms should be sent to blue_light and gmax.
6. In this game all villagers will have posting restrictions that must be met and cannot idle in the game (it will result in a sub and then death).
7. No screenshots of any kind may be distributed at all (use your common sense on this, no pulling a gmax).
8. You may c/p anything that I say to you, which means you can fake conversations with me.
9. I should be notified of all channels, spreadsheets, google docs, paste bins, etc that you create.
10. You can hold and give/receive as many items as you want. Items are given away at the very end of the day or night after everything has transpired and received at the beginning of the next day or night. To give away an item, send a pm to blue_light and gmax stating "Day/Night X - Giving 'Item' to User".
11. Instead of lynching people, in this game you will be eating them. In the event of a tie, the people with the most votes will all be devoured, however due to refrigeration that means the next day will have no "lynch" (if three people are lynched then the next two days won't have a lynch, etc).
12. You can target dead bodies with your abilities, but it does not mean that anything will happen.
13. If you wish to change your vote during lynch you must edit the post containing your initial vote.

A reminder, because the village are all Infected, they all have posting restrictions and are forced to do their night actions every night.

Also I will be offering to write fake role pms for the mafia, similar to what Thunda did in Mafia Forever.

All PMs have been sent out, if you haven't received one please send me a pm.
glhf

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Lonelyness you're not 18 yet and you're female right can I get your digits

It would be good if everyone could post in this topic too so we can see what's up with people's posting restrictions. Me and Lonelyness both had the idea of asking for posting restrictions individually of each other, so it would be good to get everyone on board to see who actually has posting restrictions and whatnot. Incidentally, mine's acting like a pedophile. (Who wants me to drive 2600 miles to see them?)

MagicMaster87 your restriction is

SMILEYS AT THE END OF EACH SENTENCE!!!

did I get it right? did I get it right? YOU BET I DID!!

Now I guess some of you are wondering about the PMs I sent.
Well let me just say that the person mentionned in the PM told me something that I had to confirm with some of you. I think every player involved will know who I'm talking about.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ARRRRRGGGG IPL, ME MATTY. I 12 YEARS OLD, I LIVE IN PHOENIX ARIZONAAAAAAAAAAAA AND I LOVE OLDDDDDDEEEERR MEN. ASL IPL????!?!?!?

*SMAAAAAAASSSSSSSSH*

LONELYNESS LONELY MAN *HEHEHEHE*

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I rrrrrreally don't think it rrrrrrill be too harrrrrrrd to fake posting rrrrrrrestrictions but rrrrrratever. I do rrrrrike how brrrrue_rrrrright has made some fitting rrrrrrones (ie; askaninjask ask a qrrrrestion)

Well hey there Pidgeot79, are you a parking ticket? Cause you've got "fine" written all over you ;)

So I'm leaving tomorrow morning for a small vacation where I won't have internet, but I'll be back Monday night, so it shouldn't be a problem at all. Just letting you all know so you don't try and contact me in the next two-ish days.

P.S. I'm supposed to flirt with the user who posted above me =/

Edit: I'm actually getting online with my iPod so I'll be active, just no IRC

*rattle-rattle*

Anyways, how can we trust you, LonelyNess? I'm not claiming to you until I have solid proof that you're one of us. You expect us to claim, but refuse to give us you're details?

I'll be happy to claim to you, though, on Day 2, if you've proven that you're village material.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)