Pokemon NPC Mafia v2 - NPCs win!

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Rules List
1. Deadtalking will be not allowed at all.
2. The game will start on Night 1. On Night 1 you cannot post any role pms to other players (unless you are mafia and on the same team). Day 1 will last 48 hours.
3. All pms should be sent to imperfectluck.
4. No screenshots of any kind may be distributed at all (use your common sense on this, no pulling a gmax).
5. You may c/p anything that I say to you, which means you can fake conversations with me.
6. I should be notified of all channels, spreadsheets, google docs, paste bins, etc that you create.
7. You can hold and give/receive as many items as you want. Items are given away at the very end of the day or night after everything has transpired and received at the beginning of the next day or night. To give away an item, send a pm to imperfectluck stating "Day/Night X - Giving 'Item' to User".
8. Tying the vote will cause both users to be lynched, no lynch is also a viable option during lynches.
9. You can target dead bodies with your abilities, but it does not mean that anything will happen.
10. If you wish to change your vote during lynch, please make a new lynch post. It's annoying to go back and recount the lynch vote.
11. Any items will be received by the killer when a user is killed.
12. Any items on a lynched person will be distributed to a random person on the faction that cast the most lynch votes for that user. In the case of any ties, the village will have priority.
13. All votes must be bolded. If you can't take the time to bold your vote, I won't bother to take the time to count it. Vote USER or Lynch USER are both ok.

While Earthworm was assembling the roll call sheet, someone with forgettable features decided to sucker punch him in the gut, sending Earthworm to the local Pokemon Center, where he was pronounced dead on arrival.

Dear Earthworm,
You are the Pokemart delivery guy. You wear a cheesy green suit while delivering valuable parcels to your customers.

As a delivery boy, you specialize in handling items. By PMing imperfectluck 'Night X - Deliver items from USER1 to USER2,' you will ensure that any items being delivered are not tampered with, and that they will reach their destination safely.

You have an Oak's Parcel. You're not sure what's inside it, but by PMing imperfectluck 'Night X - Open Oak's Parcel,' you'll find out!

You are allied with the Pokemon NPCs. You win if the NPCs win.
Earthworm was revived and had found a new job after quitting his previous one as a Magikarp Salesman, but it looks like salesmen just don't have any luck!

Deadline will be about 48 hours after all role pms are sent out, roughly around 10:00am EST, January 2.

Player list:
aamto
Afroninja22
AlphaBravo - died Night 4, Pokemon 7/NPC, thief / can't use items
Altair
asim
askaninjask - lynched Day 2, Archie/Aqua, redirector / thief / kill decide
Class
Da Letter El - died Night 1, Lostelle/NPC, Immune to night roles / itemfinder / rolename finder / #'s guy
Dogfish44
Dubulous - died Night 3, Old Lady/NPC, stalker / hot tea silence item
E.A.
Fangren
FinnRagetti - died Night 2, Matt/Team Aqua, alliance checker / rolename finder / Unown ! bodyguard
Game Freak201 - lynched Day 1, Gabby/Team Aqua, announcer / backup for Ty
HD
Kharozz - died Night 5, P.I./NPC, every other day inspector
Lord Jesseus - died Night 5, Celebrity/NPC, safeguarder / Unown A
MagicMaster87
-Mind- - died Night 2, Old Man that catches Weedle/NPC, reverse martyr / Teachy TV
Pidge
Scrubs - died Night 4, Battle Tower Lady/NPC, item cloner
supermarth64 - defeated in a pokemon battle Day 5, Brodie/Magma, thief/rogue/mole
TanzAufDemVulkan
Thorns
tredge - flew away on Magneton Day 4, Ty/Aqua, martyr/extra killer
Xyphang

This seems like an awesome game. I'd just like to point out that I won't be on IRC today, as I need to work on a grad school application. Tomorrow, though, I'll be ready to (hopefully) kick some ass.

I have some internet problems (and [maybe] some fake role PM "problems", but probably not). I wont be available on IRC until a further notice.

Don't take this to mean I am mafia (or, well, take it if you are paranoid of me being wolf again).

That's my second game almost vanilla (with the same host). I am happy to claim via PM, but only if you claim before (and I am not going to claim publicly).

Raverist:
I will happily claim D1 if you priv- or pubclaim before (talking with strangers may be dangerous to use a metaphor, ESPECIALLY if you know scum exist in the city).

AlphaBravo

I have some internet problems (and [maybe] some fake role PM "problems", but probably not). I wont be available on IRC until a further notice.

Don't take this to mean I am mafia (or, well, take it if you are paranoid of me being wolf again).

That's my second game almost vanilla (with the same host). I am happy to claim via PM, but only if you claim before (and I am not going to claim publicly).

Raverist:
I will happily claim D1 if you priv- or pubclaim before (talking with strangers may be dangerous to use a metaphor, ESPECIALLY if you know scum exist in the city).

AlphaBravo
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2389179&postcount=48 lol

Originally Posted by Fat Raverist
Dinghies, claim to me.
Dubulous kiill Raverist I'l kill supermarth

it doen't matter if hes in the gme or not

guys lats kil alphabravo instead

I am not mafia so I wont ruin this game THAT WAY.

However, if you'll randlynch me, I will have a very good reason to cause trouble. (If a mole gets me "evidence"lynched, I wont cause more trouble then the average lynched villager)/

AlphaBravo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)