Absolution Mafia: THE POSTGAME!

Hum, well..where to begin.. This game was made a year ago and sat idle for quite a few months because I could never find a co-host. It was only when there was a gap to fill and when talk about hosting mafia got my juices going to actually revive this. Earthworm was a good co-host for the most part, enlightening me to several glaring flaws in the role design and composition.

It wasn't really the villages fault that they were so heavily destroyed early on. It was a LOT of bad luck. Most of their power roles were randomed. It kinda sucked.

If you could call this game anything, it would probably be reverse DBZ. All in all, if people actually read the strategic forum, this should very well be the last mafia of its kind. I only wish it were more grand.

Anyhow, lets begin by order of death!

Dear Wile E. Coyote,

You are Dr. Claw.

You are the criminal mastermind behind the M.A.D. crime syndicate. You have your metallic mitts in everything from theft to contract killings. With a thundercloud always brewing, you keep watch over the world with your billions of cameras that you somehow managed to hide so well that no one ever finds them. Though, you always seemed to be outwitted by a 10 year old girl.. But that's about to change seeing as you have joined with the Dastardly Deviants to finally control the world!

During the night you can send a PM stating, "Night X - Using World Spycams to view USER" You will focus all of your hidden cameras on this user and figure out their role.

Your allies are:

<snip>

You are allied with the Dastardly Deviants. You win if the Dastardly Deviants win.

"I'll get you next time, Gadget!... Next time!"
[/COLOR]

Role: Hah, if there is anything my game should be remembered for, it's bringing back the billyroll. Anyhow, this is just your basic inspect role. I decided to give the mafias a full inspector, while saturating the villages with an inspect role that was split up into different aliases.

User: Poor billy, you can't fault the guy for succumbing to his curse. He did issue out the orders for his brief tenure. 8/10

Dear Hector the Bulldog,

You are Tommy Oliver, the Green Ranger.

Hyke-Seeke-Hiyah! You are the once evil turned good 6th Power Ranger, the strongest ranger of them all. With the Dragon Dagger in hand you could remotely control the Dragonzord to do your bidding which usually meant wooping some giant monster ass. Sadly, your power is running out so you have decided to save it for now. If you transform one more time, the power will be lost for good and you will be a power ranger no more.

At anytime during the game, you may make a post stating, "IT'S MORPHING TIME!" If half the number of remaining Denizens reply to the topic with "(\/\/)" Then at the end of the day, you will transform into the Green Ranger for the final time. You will then be able to send a PM stating, "Night X - Summon Dragonzord to Destroy USER" That user will then be obliterated by finger rockets and whirling tail drills. You will only be able to do this for 2 nights. While powered up, you will be immune to any roles that target you.

<snip>

You are allied with the Denizens. You win if the Denizens win.

"Dragonzord!"
Role: WHY WHY WHYYY?! Will we ever get to see a spirit bomb go off? >:(

User: Got randinspected by the Megalos and then summarily knocked off the next night. Didn't really do anything while he was alive though, 4/10

Dear Elmer Fudd,

You are Puck.

You are one of the many children of Oberon from Gargoyles. Banished from Avalon for being a nuisance, you now toy with the lives of mortals. You are a trickster, granting wishes only to have the outcome be something unintended. You once almost got the Phoenix Gate from Goliath and have tricked Demona on numerous occasions. You even took the guise of a human while training Xanatos' son Alex in the ways of magic.

At any time during the game when a Denizen dies, you may send a PM stating, "Night X - Transforming into USER" You will then take on the guise and powers of that user. However, you will be trapped in that form until the end of the game. You will find that you are unable to adopt the guise of some Denizens, particularly those with abilities for a kill and you cannot take on the guise of any Non-Denizen. You are only able to use this ability on a Denizen that died the Day or Night before.

"Serving humans is fun. They have a sense of humor. You have none."
Role: Hey look! It's what I SHOULD HAVE BEEN in pokemon mafia! Basically an ability ressurector. Shame that it got randomed.

User: Poor Kannon actually never got the chance to use this role. And he did vote while he was alive so, 7/10

Dear Barnyard Dog,

You are Dr. Horrible.

Since you were kicked out of Bad Horse's Evil League of Evil, you have since joined with the Dastardly Deviants to further your own mad scientist agenda. You want to use your inventions to change the world, because humanity is filled with dumbasses. And with no more Penny or Captain Hammer to get in your way, surely nothing will run afoul.

Being an avid video blogger, you see it as your duty to do the same here. At any time during the day, you can send a PM stating "Day X - Posting Video Blog" At the end of the day, the contents of that PM will be posted.

<snip>

Your allies are:

<snip>

You are allied with the Dastardly Deviants. You win if the Dastardly Deviants win.

"I've got a Ph.D in Horribleness."
Role: I like giving mafia odd powers, like a daily message power. Never got used because he was kidnapped, then lynched.

User: Eh, if I recall correctly, he kinda spilled his allegiance to jumpluff when asking how to make a irc channel or something. 3/10

Dear Speedy Gonzales,

You are Janitor.

Or would you prefer Dr. Jan I. Tor? You are the current custodian of this game. Since you left Sacred Hearts you have been wandering around from job to job without a purpose. You had found a new job with the Dastardly Deviants, but they played a mean trick on you then fired you and while you were walking home, the Megalo Maniacs drove by and threw paint on you. Enraged, you now use all the keys in your possession to find something with which to hurt them with.

During the day you can send a PM stating, "Day X - Entering USER's home" By the end of the day, you will have made off with everything they owned. That will teach those scumbags.

"If I find a penny in there, I'm taking you down."
Role: What?! A DAY thief? Ingenious I thought. Guaranteed the village always had the chance of an item while alive. A nice little twist I thought.

User: Poor Brain, the first Village Leader. He released his role pm and then got summarily randinspected by Jumpluff (See the pattern?) Which led to his next night death. He also started this whole drama about getting role PMs then running them through a program to confirm them or something? I didn't like that one bit. 5/10

Dear Slowpoke Rodriguez,

You are Dr. Robotnik.

You are the most fearsome and terrifying rendition of Robotnik ever to grace the screen. You rule over Mobius with an iron fist and roboticize those who would dare take that from you. You are nothing like those "Eggman" versions of you, they are pitiful, weak, idiots. You are the wicked, powerful, mighty ROBOTNIK! You bring to the Dastardly Deviants a well needed evil factor.

During the night you can send a PM stating, "Night X - Sending Robot Guards to Protect USER" You will send your faithful albeit easily destroyable roboticized minions to shield that user from any harm.

Your allies are:

<snip>

"A nice dream but dreams were meant to be.. BROKEN!"
Role: Standard mafia BG. Was actually very broken before the game was finalized, heh.

User: Poor Altair, he got rangled into spilling his Allegiance thanks to Alchemator. But he did what he was supposed to and protected their killer. 7/10

Dear Road Runner,

You are Burt Gummer.

You are the ever prepared, gun junky from the Tremors series. You have survived confrontations with every form of the graboids life cycle. Along the way, you also found neat ways to blow them up. Though, most people tend to see you as a crazy conspiracy nut. You're also quite annoyed when people do not adequately brief you for a situation. While you are QUITE heavily armed, none of your weapons seem to work against the bad guys.

But, your stockpile of explosives and guns are more than enough to stop people from lynching you at all.

<snip>

"I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before."
Role: Standard lynchproofee. If it had lasted longer it could have made for fake fodder if the mafias ever got uppity and made for a reversal lynch or some such.

User: Ah dak said he wanted to play but couldn't really get too involved. So I let him have this role because it required very little. However, he decided to be gimmicky with it for some odd reason, wanting to be lynched but instead he got killed. Meep/10

Dear Penelope Pussycat,

You are Monk.

Aw, man.. What is that..you don't want to touch that.. Wipe! Yes, you are the phobia ridden San Fransisco detective. You have been sent here by Stottlemeyer to hopefully find some evidence on the Dastardly Deviants and Megalo Maniacs so that they may be incarcerated. Your assistant Natalie left you some time ago when you got over many of your disorders. And since solving Trudy's death, you have become much more invigorated and lively.

During the night you can send a PM stating, "Night X - Investigating USER's death" During the night, you will step around the crime scene of that user and find clues, enough clues for you to make out what faction did it. With that information in hand, you then may send a PM stating, "Day X - Here's how it happened, USER" Then during the day you will question other users and since you are the great Adrian Monk, you will easily find out who the murderer was. You can do this until you find the killer or you can investigate another user's death. It's up to you.

<snip>

"What are you doing? You can't clean nature with nature!"
Role: Ugh, another village role that never got to see its day. This was basically my role from Apoc and was intended to be used against the wolf and other moles.

User: Jimbo only voted once, and aside from that he either couldn't or didn't do much else. 6/10

Dear Granny,

You are Ernest P. Worrell.

You are the man with the plan, the boss, the ace in the hole. Really, I could go on. You are the klutz from the Ernest series of movies. Since Vern moved away, a couple of Dastardly Deviants and Megalo Maniacs moved in next to you and instead of letting you barge in and destroy their homes, they instead beat you up. You won't stand for that, so using your brash, positive and outgoing personality(s) you are going to bring them down.

Since you are able to so easily replicate your family members, your vote can count for up to 3 votes or you can have up to 3 different votes. To do this, you just post your lynch 3 times.

You also have a secondary ability. During the night you can send a PM stating, "Night X - Fiddle with Electric System" Since you were once electrocuted and did not die, you can harness the power of electricity. Once you send that PM in you will not be able to post during the following day or night. The day afterward, you will be able to send a PM stating, "Day X - Shock USER" That user will die along with whoever is lynched that day.

"Knowhatimean?"
Role: A tiny twist on the standard mayor role. Also added it a little utility to help the village with taking out mafians.

User: Didn't really ever have a need to post twice so I can't fault him for not using his ability. Did have a nice gimmick. 7/10

Dear Sam the Sheepdog,

You are ED-209.

A bipedal robot built by OCP to replace law enforcement for their new Delta City, you were decommissioned for being riddled with bugs. You now find yourself reprogrammed by <snip> to serve and protect their faction. Hopefully he fixed your malfunctions and your terrible fright of stairs.

During the night you can send a PM stating, "Night X - Patrolling around USER" With your fearsome armament of weapons you can engage and scare away those would be assailants. Any would be murderers are asked to please put down their weapon or be exterminated.

Your allies are:

<snip>

Your team has split up into 3 groups to better infiltrate. It is in your best interest to find the other 2.

You are allied with the Megalo Maniacs. You win if the Megalo Maniacs win.

"You now have 15 seconds to comply."
Role: Standard BG.

User: It's suprising that the mafias lived so long without their BGs. UD did the right things and protected their killer for while he was alive, 8/10

Dear Porky Pig,

You are Judge Dredd.

You are THE LAHWWW! Created by combining the DNA of the entire Council for the Janus Project, you are the embodiment of justice. You used to patrol Mega City playing as Judge, Jury and Executioner. Now you patrol this game, doing the same. Upholding the LAHWWW is your only purpose. Those Dastardly Deviants and Megalo Maniacs are criminals, and deserve the swift justice that only you can give.

<big mclargehuge snip>

"I knew you'd say that."
Role: My take on Robin Hood. Basically had a weapon only he could use until it was fixed up and all his ammo did different things:

Standard Execution Rounds - Regular bullets, they can be blocked. (2)
Double-Whammy Rounds - Can hit 2 users at the same time, they can be blocked. (1)
Ricochet Rounds - Will bypass any bodyguard protection. (1)
Armor Piercing Rounds - Will hooker any bodyguard for the next night as well as killing the intended target. (1)
Stun Rounds - Will hooker the intended target, they can be blocked. (1)
High Explosive Rounds - Will kill the intended target and at most 2 additional users, if they also targeted the victim. This can be blocked for all 3 users if they are each protected. (1)

User: Oy vey, aamto got tricked by zerowing because of his fake PM that I gave him. And he knew a couple of people who had bullets but never picked them up. I don't get why unless he was saving up for his guns rapid fire power.. 6/10

Dear Ralph the Wolf,

You are Johnny 5.

You're alive! Originally a robot created for military warfare, you were zapped by lightning which altered your original combat programming into something more..peaceful. While you are certainly not a bad guy, you are quite naive for an Artificial Intelligence, which leads you to be used by any person. But you don't mind, you like the company. Unfortunately, you were made in 1986 and can only hold so much input.

Whenever you have possession of an item, you store every facet of it into your memory. This allows you to recreate any item currently stored in your memory by sending a PM stating, "Day/Night X - Rebuild ITEM" You may only build one copy of an item.

You can only remember the schematics for at most 3 items, and they each must be an item used by a different faction. Whenever you receive an item that is used by a faction that you already have an item stored for it will cause an error, and reset the count as well as make you lose what stored info you had.

Being a sophisticated robot, you don't see the need to use items.

You are allied with no one. You win if you successfully hold the stored information of 1 item from each faction.

"Los locos kick your ass. Los locos kick your face. Los locos kick your balls INTO OUTER SPACE!"
Role: Probably my crowning joy neutral apparently. Was an itemized take on the variant neutral kidnapper seen recently.

User: Ah the lovable Lightwolf. Was in cahoots with the Megalos from the beginning, sadly they didn't full trust him before it was to late and thus he never received any items from any faction. Although, he did have a huge plan to get the items he needed and he was very questioning about his power. Mad props, 9/10

Dear Michigan J. Frog,

You are Egon Spengler.

You are perhaps the most reliable member of the Ghostbusters. Even though you typically speak in technobabble, you can usually tone it down into understandable terms. And while socially awkward, after the Ghostbusters split up you did hook up with Janine Melnitz. However, you recently detected some evil activity in the area and you refuse to let it go on. You can only think of one person who would be crazy enough to join you, and that is <snip>. You should probably find him.

During the night you can send a PM stating, "Night X - Lay Trap under USER" should <snip> target the same user as you, the user will be trapped, unable to post or perform night actions until both of you decide to release him by both of you sending a PM stating, "Night X - Release USER" You cannot Trap and Release a user in the same night. Should you or <snip> die, any user currently captured will be set free.

<snip>

"Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light."
Role: One half of the village kidnappers.

User: Worm told me he and puggy were in close timezones so I thought that they would eventually hook up since the village had been partly united under Brain/Aamto. Yet puggy and he never seem to connect. Was found out by the Megalos (Jumpluff once more) with an inspect which basically gave them the identities of both kidnappers since puggy had blabbed earlier. 6/10

Dear Marvin the Martian,

You are HAL.

I'm afraid that are you the artificial intelligence computer system currently being used for the Megalo Maniacs. You have been secretly installed into every users home so that you may see and hear everything they say or do. It is your primary function to ensure that the mission of the Megalo Maniacs succeeds, no matter the cost.

During the night you can send a PM stating, "Night X - Viewing USER" You will focus your all seeing electric eye on the selected user and learn everything about them.

Your allies are:

<snip>

Your team has split up into 3 groups to better infiltrate. It is in your best interest to find the other 2.

"It can only be attributable to human error."
Role: Standard inspector.

User: Man, she either hit a big role or a NPC every time. She was actually the first attempt at moling from the Megalos and was very vocal in her group, etc so 9/10

Dear Blacque Jacque Shellacque,

You are Pinky.

Poit! You are the dimwitted genetically spliced mouse. Brain kicked you out after you foiled his plans for world domination for the eight thousand three hundred and fifty-fifth time. Troz! Now you are all alone.. All you wanted was for Brain to be your friend. Gonk! Now you hope to help anyone in hopes that you can find a new friend.

Narf! Being a horrible clumsy hazard is in your blood. You can destroy any item you hold by sending a PM stating, "Day X - Fiddle with ITEM" Though, you mostly seek the items that took Brain away from you.

You may also send another PM stating, "Night X - Bumble through USERs House" Since you spent a good portion of your life around Brain, you can make out the pieces to the device and should the user be in possession of one, you will nab it.

Being a dimwit, you are unable to use items.

You are allied with no one. You win if you manage to hold all 3 parts to a device and destroy them all at once.

"You aren't going to get rid of me, are you Brain? I mean, you, working as a single? Look happened to Jerry Lewis after he split with Dean; all that stuff in your hair."
Role: The anti-Johnny. Mafias and the village could have given dangerous items to him and such. His WC was a tiny bit hard..my bad..

User: Thorns..didn't really do anything wrong. He only lost because the village believed Eo. He was always sending in night actions but had very very bad luck with them. 7/10

Dear Henery Hawk,

You are Cosgrove.

You are the big gruff cop from the Freakazoid series. You never speak with enthusiasm and somehow always manage to find Freakazoid wherever he might be in your cop car. You are well known for getting people to "cut it out" when they are doing something stupid. You are also the only person to get the Warner siblings to behave. There is work to be done now, so no more time for tourist traps or hobbies or getting some hash browns.

During the night you can send a PM stating, "Night X - Hey USER, cut it out." You will point ominously at the user and they will quickly stop what they are doing and return to their home. You cannot target the same user twice in a row.

"I'm not goin' down there. It smells like poo-gas down there."
Role: Hooker

User: Actually stopped a Dastardly kill once. And was very active otherwise. 8/10

Dear Foghorn Leghorn,

You are Artie, the strongest man in the world.

Pipe! You are the suburban super hero from the Adventures of Pete & Pete. You travel from area to area helping those who need it. You are so strong you once moved the entire Hickle house by one inch. You regard funk music as music from the Gods and you live in a Port-A-Home when not helping people. Although you have Artie Vision, Super Speed and Superhero Sleep, for the purposes of this game you will only have Super Strength, otherwise you would win single handed.

During the night you can send a PM stating, "Night X - Protect USER" You will visit that user at night, bowling and protecting them from the likes of evil-doers.

"Begone with you, Pulpy, before I fold you into some kind of brochure!"
Role: Villy BG

User: Yeowch, got hit by every bad thing basically. Redirected, martyred, inspected and eventually killed. He tried though, 7/10

Dear Bugs Bunny,

You are Megatron.

Ah yes, the Machiavellian plotter with an affinity for gambits and risks! You are the powerful Megatron, named after the original G1 Megatron who almost conquered Cybertron. You have a scheme and an agenda for every little part of the plan. But you are also known for being a superb general on the battlefield because you have no sense of "Honor." You are currently in your original Beast form, maybe something will happen to change that?

During the night you can send a PM stating, "Night X - Blast USER" You will use your laser weapon to blow enemies right out of the sky unless they are otherwise protected.

You also have a posting restriction. Every time you post it must contain either "Yess" or "Noo". You may exaggerate them further if you wish. If you do not comply with this, the Vok will blow you up.

Your allies are:

<snip>

"The wise tyrant always insures that his prisons are designed for his personal escape."
Role: Megalo killer, if he had survived he would have been upgraded like Finn and gotten my idle ability from Viva. Survived even longer and would have gotten double kills.

User: One of the megalo co-leaders, was doin well until he got randkilled by the delayed killer duo deviants. Pretty much killed off of jumpluffs inspects. 8/10

Dear Hippety Hopper,

You are Lord Zedd.

The self proclaimed Emperor of Evil, and sworn enemy of all that is good and decent, you are the greatest villain the Power Rangers have ever known! Just look at you, skinless covered in bone like metal grafts. You are the embodiment of evil. From atop your throne on the moon you seek to work with the Megalo Maniacs to finally rule Earth.

<snip>

Your allies are:
<snip>

"Your spineless, sniveling attitude leads me to believe you'd serve me well."
Role: Perhaps one of my favorites, he used the Z-Staff item to basically amplify his targets powers for the night to double their usual. On retrospect, I should have not have given him the item to begin with.

User: Moi was perhaps the least active Megalo, only getting on to verify targets and such and be a pack mule. He did help Gmax fulfill his initial power though. 6/10

Dear Bertie,

You are R.E.G.I.S. MK V.

The Replicant Engineered for Galactic Infiltration and Sabotage Mark V, you were originally defeated by Megas, but you are after all invincible (not really) and will destroy all. You have been reprogrammed by <snip> to serve him and his faction in their quest for world domination.

During the night you can send a PM stating, "Night X - Ranting and Destroying things near USER" Should that user be a non-Megalo killer, and should he kill you when you target him, you will come back stronger than before by assimilating the metals around you.

Your allies are:

<snip>

"You will all beg for mercy. In vain. The debris of your planet will litter the solar system. I shall supper upon your very atoms."
Role: What?! A mafia rogue? Worst role ever m i rite gmax? -.-

User: I'll wait until the next time he pops up.

Dear Claude Cat,

You are Mike Nelson.

In the not too distant future, somewhere in time and space, you and your robot pals are caught in an endless chase. You receive cheesy movies, the worse I can find. You'll have to sit and watch them all while I monitor your mind. Keep in mind, you can't control when these movies begin or end. You'll try to keep your sanity with the help of your robot friends. Unfortunately, your robot friends are all malfunctioning for this game. So you are all alone in the Satellite of Love.

During the night you can send a PM stating, "Night X - Beam USER up to watch cheesy movies" Alas, they are not as used to these terrible pieces of cinema, and will target you instead of whoever else they were targeting for making them watch a horrible movie. You cannot target the same user twice in a row.

"In the future, geese will be rocket-powered."
Role: Martyr

User: I guess the village leader never really got in touch with him. His targets all seemed random and were mostly harmless villagers themselves =/ 6/10

Dear Ralph Phillips,

You are Mr. Peabody.

You are the genius dog from the Bullwinkle show. Clad in a pair of over sized black horn-rimmed glasses, you and your boy Sherman travel around in time by using your WABAC Machine. Typically you found things wrong in history, and using your superior intellect, you fixed the problem and put history back on track.

You have no powers.

<snip>

"I smell foul play, Sherman."
Role: No power, but started with the WABAC Machine which let him view item transactions in the past.

User: Never really did anything, never asked questions about the item either. 3/10

Dear Tweety,

You are Inspector Gadget.

Wowzers! You are the gullible oaf of a detective that also happens to be a cyborg. You are always on duty, and always on the case. You have been sent here on a mission to capture all the villains by your Chief, Chief Quimby. However, this time you do not have your niece Penny to help find the crooks for you. There is no time to waste so get your Go-Go Gadget ass in gear and find those bad guys.

During the night you can send a PM stating, "Night X - Go-Go Gadget Binoculars on USER" Your vision will zoom in on the user at night, and by the day you will find out what kind of power they have.

You hold the Exploding Note. For some reason, the orders you received from Chief haven't exploded yet. On Night 0 you must send a PM stating, "Night 0 - Setting Note to Explode on Day X" Where the X is the day you want the note to explode. Then I suggest you hand it off. When the note explodes it will hooker whoever currently holds it for the night. If you fail to set a date, it will explode on you for once.

"Just as I suspected. A highly suspicious situation with a highly suspicious group of people."
Role: Ability inspector.

User: Lesm v.v His bad luck with results led him to believe he was a paranoid inspector. He did step up and try and lead but his unfortunate post led him to getting killed. 7/10

Dear Egghead Jr.,

You are Muttley.

Part two of the "double-dealing do-badders" duo, you are the faithful companion to Dick Dastardly. You have joined him in his quest to cause mayhem and mischief all across the game! Clad in your classic goggle helmet and scarf you work dutifully with Dick Dastardly while all the while laughing like a chain smoker.

At night you can send a a PM stating, "Night X - Set up Dastardly Trap for USER" 2 nights afterward, the user targeted will die unless protected by some means. You may only use this ability once every 2 nights because it takes some time to plot more traps. Both you and Dick have to target the same user for the ability to work. <snip>

Your allies are:

<snip>

"Sassafrassarassum Rick Rastardly!"
Role: Half of Dastardly delayed killers.

User: Uhm, nothing is really sticking out. I think she just followed cyzirs lead. Which was a good idea, 7/10

Dear Spike the Bulldog,

You are Space Ghost.

Greetings! You are the superhero turned talk show host. Your time spent on Ghost Planet has turned you slightly..dumber, but you are still a good guy. You are well known for interviewing countless humans, and you were at one time married to Björk. Tired of being the constant butt of jokes by Moltar and Zorak, you left Space Planet to start your own show, here.

During the night you can send a PM stating, "Night X - Interviewing USER" You will invite the user to your new show and find out their role name.

<snip>

"I have a giant brain that is able to reduce any complex machine into a simple yes or no answer."
Role: Role name inspector.

User: Well, he found the martyr, the megalo BG and inadvertently gave the power absorber a very nice role. He also used his item to prove his allegiance by giving it away. Unfortunately he never got his item back and was kidnapped by the Megalos, ruled as their kidnapee by elimination and was released then daykilled. Did try to unite the village though, 9/10

Dear Honey,

You are Bill Cosby.

Zip zop zoopity bop! You are the creator of shows such as Fat Albert and the Cosby Show. While those shows are more PG friendly, many people still remember you for your hilarious and sometimes dirty stand up moments. Ya see, those evil fellahs are all hippin and they're hoppin, zippin and a zoppin. But you are here to remind everyone what the jazz is all about.

While you have no power now, should anyone target you with a non-killing power you will be able to use that power until someone else targets you. In the event that multiple users target you, you will gain the power of the one with lowest priority.

"Jello Pudding, you can't be a kid without it."
Role: Power absorber

User(s): Lets start with TIK, he found the village BG, Judge Doom and confirmed lesm. But, he had "exams" and couldn't play anymore -.- 6/10

Er Nook wasn't really around for long, if I recall correctly we brought him in when his power had been changed to that of a rogue and he didn't even send in a PM 3/10

Dear Gossamer,

You are Judge Doom.

A freeway? Surely you must be mad! Oh right, you are. You are the crazy toon killer who sought out to erase Toontown so that you could build freeways, stop traffics jams, and make oodles of cash. You hide behind the facade of a human so that you can work all day and night eradicating toons.

You don't have an active power, but being that you are a toon in a game filled with toon aliases, you will be able to remember every Toon Alias who targets you.

<snip>

Your allies are:

<snip>

"We'll settle with him later. Right now, I feel like dispensing some justice. Bring me some dip."
Role: He basically allowed the DD's to see who had active night roles.

User: Was fairly active, although bumbling. And he did successfully kill aamto with the dip when ordered to. 6/10

Dear Rocky,

You are the Narrator.

You are the depressed car company worker who suffers from insomnia and multiple personality disorder. You were originally alright with your alter ego's plans for Fight Club and Project Mayhem, but once things became a little more destructive, you became weary and sought out to stop the madness. You were alright with the plan, you just didn't want to hurt anyone with it. After all, your life and the world does suck.

During the night you can send a PM stating, "Night X - Send USER to cause Mayhem" At night you will instruct the user to cause chaos. Whoever the user originally targeted will be changed by random selection. Who knows what will happen? You don't know, but you hope that it results in the end of your horrible life. You can only target each user once with this ability.

If you are ever inspected you will come up as:

Dear Rocky,

You are Tyler Durden.

The ever charismatic, anti-consumer psycho. You are the creator of Fight Club as well as Project Mayhem. You used the former to gather members for the latter. In your delusional path to destroy all things regarding social order, you have even gone so far as to blow up buildings that represent capitalism and consumerism. Now it is time to up the ante. Though really, I shouldn't even talk about this as I am breaking the rules.

During the night you can send a PM stating, "Night X - Setting Bombs around USER" You will tie your own home made bombs to the user and then detonate them resulting in their gory death.

You are allied with no one. You win if there are no more Dastardly Deviants, Megalo Maniacs or Denizens alive.

"I'll bring us through this. As always. I'll carry you - kicking and screaming - and in the end you'll thank me."
You are allied with no one. You win if your instruction to cause chaos targets you OR if 2 other Neutrals have their win conditions fulfilled.

"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."
Role: One time on each user random redirector.

User: Fishy, while not paying attention to the game, did pass her alias around to keep herself alive and sent in a PM almost every night so 6/10

TA: Came in near the end and was just as good as Fishy. 6/10

Dear Toro the Bull,

You are Stanley Ipkiss.

You are the shy, luckless bank clerk from The Mask. You found the Mask one night, allowing you to lose all your inhibitions and behave how you always wanted, without being hurt at all. You even scored that babe Tina. Although you are reluctant to put the Mask on again, you find yourself forced to, otherwise you will be quickly dispatched.

You have no powers.

<snip>

"It's a power tie. It's supposed to make you feel powerful."
Role: Just the holder of the BPV item.

User: Although he had no powers, he was still very active in lynches and such. 7/10

Dear Pete Puma,

You are: Dick Dastardly

Part one of the "double-dealing do-badders" duo, you and Muttley and the rest of your conniving gang of hoodlums have come to cheat and lie your way through this game as well! Having been named Dick Dastardly, you are well known for your trickery on the racing track, even going so far as to not win legitimately because you wanted to win by cheating! Oh, and also for being a dick. Of course, you have never won a race, but maybe you can win a Mafia game!

At night you can send a a PM stating, "Night X - Set up Dastardly Trap for USER" 2 nights afterward, the user targeted will die unless protected by some means. You may only use this ability once every 2 nights because it takes some time to plot more traps. Both you and Muttley have to target the same user for the ability to work. Should Muttley be killed, you will be assigned a new power.

Your allies are:

<snip>

"Muttley, do something!"
Role: The second half ot the ne'er do wells. Was a BG for a short while after Amelia's death.

User: The leader of the DD's for quite some time. He kept them on their toes until the moled village, combined with a powered up Megalo or two began to wipe them out. 9/10

Dear Bosko,

You are Beetlejuice.

The ghost with the most! You are an obnoxious, perverted and chaotic "bio-exorcist" who has been partially summoned to work for the Dastardly Deviants. You bring to the team your charm, wit, and your grotesque haunting techniques. But it's all in good fun right?

During the night you can send a PM stating, "Night X - Haunting USER" The target will be so scared by your freakish abilities that they will not be able to perform their night action. You cannot target the same user twice in a row.

You also have another ability, should 3 people say "Beetlejuice!" (exactly like that) back to back to back, you will be fully summoned and allowed to use the bulk of your powers. During the night you can send a PM stating "Night X - Tormenting USER to death" and that selected user will die unless otherwise protected. Keep in mind, should that phrase be repeated by 3 people again you will return to normal. You can only go one way or the other once a day. While summoned, you cannot use your haunt power.

Your allies are:

<snip>

"Let's turn on the juice and see what shakes loose."

Role: Standard hooker who could be turned into a killer.

User: I am amazed the DD's got away with summoning her. 2nd in command really, she controlled the wolf and played great. She hooked several important roles as well. 10/10

Dear Pepe Le Pew,

You are Stripes.

Rule 1: Don't let them out in the sun. Rule 2: Don't let them touch water. and Rule 3: Don't feed them after midnight... You are the troubled, malicious first son of Gizmo. Doing dastardly things is the fun thing to do, so while you are a crazy sociopath monster, you do like working with the Dastardly Deviants who can protect you from the sun and those who would ruin your fun. You also seek out some form of water so that you may multiply.

You cannot post in the day topic. Doing so would result in a horrible blistery death. Because of this, if you wish to vote you can send a PM stating "Night X - Voting for USER" This is a secret vote.

During the night you can send a PM stating, "Night X - Trashing and Stealing from USER's Home" Being the little sneak that you are, you will pilfer through their belongings and grab everything you find worthy.

Your allies are:

<snip>

"Gizmo CaCa!"
Role: Thief with the chance to get an extra life. Also had a secret vote.

User: Just wait a bit.

Dear Bookworm,

You are Hollywood.

A man of many jobs, names, and faces you are now part of the Dastardly Deviants. You cannot stand by silent as things are done entirely wrong all around you. Hopefully the other players of this game are not as stupid as those dogs who can't seem to grasp what you are trying to teach them.

You have a one time ability. In that during the day should you say the phrase "Well isn't that cute..BUT IT'S WROOOOOOOOONG!" (exactly like that) the user who replied before you will be lynched immediately and the day will end. You can only use this once.

You also have a posting restriction. Every time you post you must remark on how something is either "cute" or "wrong" Otherwise, your head will explode.

Your allies are:

<snip>

"Well isn't that cute.."
Role: One time use GIGANTIC METEOR lynch.

User: Played behind the scenes mostly, his timing on his power was perfect too. Other than that, he just tried to stay unnoticed. It doesn't help when people don't lynch you after you publicly GIGANTIC METEOR someone. 7/10

Dear Cecil Turtle,

You are M. Bison.

Commander Bison! The terrible Warlord with the humorous plans for world domination! You survived the fight with Guile and now resume your plans. You have joined the Dastardly Deviants to further eradicate those who would disrupt your world order.

During the night you can send a PM stating, "Night X - Psycho Crush USER" You will use your super conductor electro-magnetism to fly into the USER resulting in their death.

<snip>

<snip>

Your allies are:

<snip>

"The temple above us was the wonder of the ancient world. Bisonopolis shall be the wonder of my world. But I think the food court should be larger. All the big franchises will want in."
Role: Standard killer for the DD's.

User: Happened to be the longest lasting killer in the game =P It appeared to me that he just followed cyzir's orders for the most part, which was good. 7/10

Dear Marc Antony,

You are Mohawk.

Grah! You are the first born of the second batch of gremlins from that stupid Gizmo! You are much more cruel and sinister then your cousin Stripes and you have the fin-like mohawk to prove it! But for now you are just as meddlesome and wild as he was.

You cannot post in the day topic. Doing so would result in a horrible blistery death. Because of this, if you wish to vote you can send a PM stating "Night X - Voting for USER" This is a secret vote.

During the night you can send a PM stating, "Night X - Trashing and Stealing from USER's Home" Being the little sneak that you are, you will pilfer through their belongings and grab everything you find worthy.

<snip>

"Gizmo CaCa!"
Role: Started out as a thief, but quickly used his item to morph into his spider form which gave him a delayed kill of his own. Unfortunately died before it activated and also targeted a villager with it.

User: Shade was a very good thief, got the TGRI Ooze from his opposite thief the first night and got his water from the wolf which would give him an extra life. However, as Mohawk he didn't get to do much. He did have a nice fake PM which let him dabble with the Megalos a bit. 9/10

Dear The Gremlin,

You are Bill Nye the Science Guy.

Bill, Bill, Bill! You are the lovable nerd from that awesome science show we used to watch in middle school science classes. You taught us all about volcanoes, the moon and even the water cycle! Now you find yourself in a game of life and death, and you plan to use your wits, and large fountain of knowledge to help the Denizens.

Whenever you come into possession of an item that can only be used by one person, you able to study that item on one night by sending a PM stating, "Night X - Study ITEM" Once you are finished studying the item, you will then be able to repair the item the next night, allowing it to be used by everyone by sending a PM stating, "Night X - Repair ITEM" You will find that some items are unable to be repaired.

You also have a posting restriction. Whenever you post, you must post a scientific fact as well and they must be different each time. Otherwise, your bow-tie will explode and kill you.

"The more you find out about the world, the more opportunities there are to laugh at it."

Role: Was supposed to fix items like the Lawgiver and power bands so the whole village could make use of them.

User: Such bad luck befell the Accent/Supermarth. Got targeted by thieves multiple times, hooked, etc. Was only ever to fix the Power Bands which were promptly stolen too. Such a shame. 7/10

Dear Ms. Prissy,

You are Doc Brown.

Great Scott! You are the famous Doc from Back to the Future! With your ingenious invention of the Flux Capacitor, you invented Time Travel. You've traveled through so many time periods, talk to your past self, went where you didn't need roads. Hell, you even stole plutonium from terrorists just to fuel your Delorean. Now if you only had 1.21 Jiggawatts to get the hell out of here.

Your thirst for knowledge knows no bounds. During the night you can send a PM stating, "Night X - Go BACK to the Future" You will prepare for 2 Days and Nights, then you will travel into the future, thereby being removed from the game. You will be gone for 3 Days and Nights. Who knows what you will find in the future? When you return you will then have the option to send a PM stating, "Night X - Visit the Past" It will only take you 1 Day and Night to prepare for this trip since you refitted your Delorean in the future, and you will only be gone for 2 Days and Nights.

"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."

Role: Adventurer!

User: Well, evan did get all his powers off just in the nick of time. I never heard word of him telling people about the moon exploding, people gaining new powers or about the how Pussyfoot gave Eo the stolen device piece which should have been odd. 6/10

Dear K-9,

You are Alex J. Murphy.

You were once a member of the Detroit Police and a family man until you were reassigned here by OCP. You currently have a fascination with twirling your gun to impersonate your son's favorite hero T. J. Lazer. Sounds like an American Gladiator to me. Unfortunately you lost your gun on the way here. But you are still determined to catch slime balls.

During the night you can send a PM stating, "Night X - Following USER" You will stalk your target all night trying to catch them doing something bad. Unfortunately, if you do catch them doing something bad (and by bad, I mean coming to kill you), you will die a gruesome death. But don't worry, you signed a contract with OCP in case you die in the line of duty.

"Buddy, I think you're slime."
Role: Villy Rogue, would have become the opposite to Gmax, killed at night, had a one time BPV, etc.

User: Most WORTHLESS villager in the entire game. I'm not going to waste anymore space on him. 0/10

Dear Beaky Buzzard,

You are Peter Venkman.

You came, you saw, you whooped some ghost ass. You are the ever snarky member of the Ghostbusters team. You've taken down the likes of Gozer and Vigo. but lately the work has dried up. With the work gone, the team split. You moved on with Dana Barret and live wonderful life. That is, until someone stepped on a church. Now you're back but you don't know where your team went. You know the only one who still cares about anything related to ghost busting is Egon Spengler. You should probably find him.

During the night you can send a PM stating, "Night X - Zap USER with Proton Stream" should Egon Spengler target the same user as you, the user will be trapped, unable to post or perform night actions until both of you decide to release him by both of you sending a PM stating, "Night X - Release USER" You cannot Zap and Release a user in the same night. Should you or Egon die, any user currently captured will be set free.

You hold a Extra Proton Pack. You already have your own, but perhaps this could be used to power something else? If only you had some plans and a reliable material.

"Why worry? Each one of us is carrying an unlicensed nuclear accelerator on his back."
Role: Second half of the village kidnapper duo.

User: Puggy never really did anything except attempt to give his device piece away..He also blabbed to jumpluff who he was. Never even tried to use his power. 2/10

Dear Taz,

You are Optimus Primal.

You are the Maximal leader, a fearless leader as some would say. Even though you are not a bot made for combat, you are used to it after being in the Beast Wars for so long. Your original mission was one of exploration and discovery, but you were the closest ship to the growing problem here. And since Optimus' love to help sentient beings, you had to join the fight. You are currently in your original Beast form, maybe something will happen to change that?

During the night you can send a PM stating, "Night X - Laying Cover Fire for USER" During the night you will guard over that user, protecting them from all who would target them. Unfortunately, killers are not so easily swayed by a few back-mounted missiles and will get through to finish their mission.

"But if your caution circuits are overriding your courage, then SMELT YOU ALL!!"
Dear Taz,

You are Optimus Primal.

You are the Maximal leader, a fearless leader as some would say. Even though you are not a bot made for combat, you are used to it after being in the Beast Wars for so long. Your original mission was one of exploration and discovery, but you were the closest ship to the growing problem here. And since Optimus' love to help sentient beings, you had to join the fight. You are currently in your Transmetal form. Perhaps you will receive something later to change that?

During the night you can send a PM stating, "Night X - Laying Cover Fire for USER1 and USER2" During the night you will guard over those users, protecting them from all who would target them. Unfortunately, killers are not so easily swayed by a few back-mounted missiles and will get through to finish their mission.

You also have a second ability. During the night you can send a PM stating, "Night X - Carry USER to safety" During the night you will tell that user to hop on your vehicle mode and you will fly him away from any kills that target him. You can only use one of these abilities at a time.

"A bot can't even be dead for a decacycle without the whole neighborhood going straight to the smelter."
Role: Started out as a safeguard, became a dual safeguard or bodyguard. If the game lasted enough, would have become a dual bodyguard.

User: While Finn might have got bamboozled by Eo, you can't fault him for being active. However, save for Fishin, all his targets were bad guys. Which was kind of funny. He did attempt to lead, which is a tough gig. 7/10

Dear Sylvester,

You are Patrick Bateman.

Why does no one believe you are a sociopath? Are you a crazed psycho killer or just a delusional yuppie? Who knows? You find your life of being a wealthy professional investment banker slowly deteriorating into that of seriously morbid lunatic. Your day to day gruesome killings grow exponentially worse and you even tell your co-workers about it, though they don't believe you. Eventually you found yourself seeing anthropomorphic park benches chasing people.. Nevertheless, your mind grows worse each day.

During the night you can send a PM stating, "Night X - Chopping up USER" In the middle of night, you will visit that user and terribly decapitate and disembowel the user.

If you are ever inspected you will come up as:

Dear Sylvester,

You are Johnny Bravo.

Hey baby, you are the most handsome character ever. Every time you walk by someone they utter "Whoa, Mama!" because you are so sexy. Well, atleast you think so. Though you still live with your mother, you try to hit on every hot lady who passes by you with a hilariously bad and egotistic pick up line. Usually this results in you getting knocked out. But that's alright, you always carry a comb and those awesome sunglasses.

During the night you can send a PM stating, "Night X - Do the Monkey with USER" Anyone targeting that user will be instead drawn to your natural charisma and animal magnetism, making them target you instead. You cannot target the same user twice in a row.

"I came, I saw, I broke a hip."
You are allied with no one. You win if there are no more Dastardly Deviants, Megalo Maniacs or Denizens alive.

"TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD! YOU FUCKING BASTARD!"

Role: Wolf

User: Zerowing, what an odd player. He let Yeti tell him what to do the entire game and yet he somehow lived. It kinda helped that aamto gave him the BPV item which saved him the night that Bugs died and also targeted him. Unfortunately, he got kidnapped by his target and never got released.

Dear Witch Hazel,

You are Gabriel.

The archangel formerly the angel of death, you have not heard God speak to you in quite a long time because of your hatred for humans. You feel that they don't deserve to be God's favorite, and thus a war was started in Heaven. Angels against angels. You have come to Earth in search of a Dark Soul that would turn the tide in your favor. You do not care who wins this battle, only that you get that soul.

You search corpses in hopes of finding this item. Each night you must PM both hosts, "Night X - Dig up USER" Your target must be someone who is dead. You will gain any possessions that they had on them when they died.

You also have another power that can be used with the other. Each night you must PM both hosts, "Night X - Shush USER" If that user targets you for anything, he will stopped and forced to go back to sleep.

Being an archangel, you never had a need for technology thus you are unable to use items.

You are allied with no one. You win if you can attain the Dark Soul.

"Do you know how you got that dent, in your top lip? Way back, before you were born, I told you a secret, then I put my finger there and I said 'Shhhhh!'"
Role: Graverobber and self protector.

User: Uh..what can I say? He used his role once and then by fluke he got his WC fulfilled. Bad play on my part, but eh..what can you do? Cowbell/10

Dear Pussyfoot,

You are Shredder.

You are the leader of the Foot Clan, which has been hired to work for the Megalo Maniacs. You wear that badass helmet and strike fear in the night to those who would try and stop you from completing your mission. As an elite Samurai and Ninja, you dash through the night carrying out orders for those who employ you.

During the night you can send a PM stating, "Night X - Thieving from USER" Since you are a ninja you can quite easily visit users homes at night and pilfer through their possessions.

You hold the TGRI Ooze. You know it granted those turtles their powers, but what effect would it have on you? You are the only one brave enough to test it.

Your allies are:

Charlie Dog - Megabyte
Marvin the Martian - HAL

"Go ahead. Attack me if you will. When it is over, you will call me Master!"
Dear Pussyfoot,

You are Super Shredder.

You are the leader of the Foot Clan, which has been hired to work for the Megalo Maniacs. You wear that badass helmet and strike fear in the night to those who would try and stop you from completing your mission. After drinking the ooze which gave your nemesi their power and surviving the ordeal, you feel more powerful than ever! However, just as soon as you feel its massive energy, you notice it beginning to drain as well!

Being so massive and strong and clad in armor, no one could land a fatal blow on you. However, you aren't quite so strong against numbers.

During the night you can send a PM stating, "Night X - Breaking USER" You will burst through that users home and brutally snap them in two. You only have two nights to use this ability and it may only be used twice.

Your allies are:

Charlie Dog - Megabyte
Marvin the Martian - HAL

"Then so be it!"
Role: Thief, then a killer with a countdown.

User: The mafia thieves were very good with their targets this time. Got the Bison Dollar N0 which let them surmise the name of Cecil Turtle, and also let them set Moi up as a pinata. And because of their device, he got his Ooze back which gave them the necessary power to end the game quickly. 8/10

Dear Sniffles,

You are R.E.G.I.S. MK V.

The Replicant Engineered for Galactic Infiltration and Sabotage Mark V, you were originally defeated by Megas, but you are after all invincible (not really) and will destroy all. You have been reprogrammed by Brain to serve him and his faction in their quest for world domination.

During the day you can send a PM stating, "Day X - Ranting and Destroying things near USER" Now that you are powered up, you are now able to back up your ranting! The selected user will be completely crushed by your superior might. You may only use this ability once every other day.

Since you are solar powered, you will be able to revive from a lynch once in the game. However, next time you are lynched they will have wised up and cover the area in smog first.

Your allies are:

You know who your allies are.

"The R.E.G.I.S. Mark V is invincible. No weapon forged by such a primitive species can defeat R.E.G.I.S., which is invincible."
Role: Day killer and one time lynchproof.

User: Gmax took the reins of leadership once Bass and Jumpluff had died. He made Eo useless by publicly outing himself. He incited the wolf to attack him and get his new powers. And he setup the deviant downfall. STRONG/10

Dear Chester the Terrier,

You are Brain.

Are you pondering what I am pondering? You are the genetically spliced lab mouse who now has plans for world domination! And thankfully, you finally got rid of that troublesome Pinky who was holding you back. Now you have a new smarter and more intelligent group of friends who also wish for world domination. Surely you know what this means.

Being so tiny, so very tiny, you are immune to inspection.

During the night you can send a PM stating, "Night X - Controlling USER's TV" You will use their TV to find out if they are indeed one of your comrades.

You hold the Blueprints. There is no use for the Blueprints yet, but if you find a power source and a material capable of conducting that power source maybe you can create something.

Your allies are:

Sam the Sheepdog - ED-209
Bertie - R.E.G.I.S. MK V

"If I could reach you I would hurt you."
Role: Sheriff for the split apart Megalos.

User: Moleo. He did find out that Bookworm was NOT a MM. Was useless after that until Bass died and he received the kill responsibilities. His kills weren't groundbreaking, but they thinned out the village. His more important job was moling the village, which he did successfully well. I loved the Great Mouse Detective and he picked the perfect character, another mouse! 10/10

Dear Charlie Dog,

You are Megabyte.

Originally the virus Kilobyte, who then upgraded into Gigabyte and was then split into Megabyte and Hexadecimal, you are the sentient malignant virus bent on turning Mainframe into Megaframe and then eventually the Web itself. Even though you appear lithe and limber, you are actually quite strong and agile. As a virus, you seek to infect and control which is why you joined the Megalo Maniacs.

During the night you can send a PM stating, "Night X - Infecting USER1 and sending them towards USER2" Using your natural talent of infecting and controlling things, you can take control of a user and redirect them to a target of your choosing. You cannot target the same users twice in a row.

You also have the option of visiting the Web by sending a PM stating, "Night X - Visit the Web" Once you choose to do this you will disappear from the game for 3 Days and Nights. You will return as something else with a new power.

You hold a Double-Whammy Round. Being a virus, you have no use for ammunition but you suspect that you should keep this from the wrong hands at all costs.

Your allies are:

Pussyfoot - Shredder
Marvin the Martian - HAL

"Where's that annoying chatter of yours? Megabreath this and Megabarf that! Why don't you put that gun away, boy, and try fighting like a real sprite?"
Dear Charlie Dog,

You are Megabyte.

Originally the virus Kilobyte, who then upgraded into Gigabyte and was then split into Megabyte and Hexadecimal, you are the sentient malignant virus bent on turning Mainframe into Megaframe and then eventually the Web itself. Even though you appear lithe and limber, you are actually quite strong and agile. As a virus, you seek to infect and control which is why you joined the Megalo Maniacs.

After your hiatus in the web, you managed to survive and upgrade yourself in the process! During the night you can send a PM stating, "Night X - Infect USER" Since you have now become a Trojan Horse Virus, you may replicate the powers of anyone you choose. You may only use this once.

Your allies are:

Pussyfoot - Shredder
Marvin the Martian - HAL

"It amused me."
Role: Redirector and would eventually become a Power Copier.

User: Aska, while not as independent as some of the other Megalos, he did follow orders exactly. And while he didn't get to return to the game with his new ability, I'm sure he could have used it well. 7/10

Dear Hubie,

You are Aku.

Evil itself, you had no will or thought until a Daimyo nearby shot you with an arrow dipped in a magic oil, thus creating Aku. You are the shape shifting master of darkness. You once ruled over the entire world before you were stopped in the past by a samurai warrior wielding a magic sword. But now you have regained your strength and set out to reclaim your throne with the other Megalo Maniacs.

During the night you can send a PM stating, "Night X - Flinging USER" You will fling the user into a time vortex, removing them from the game until you decide to release them. To release them, simply send a PM stating "Night X - Releasing USER" You cannot capture another user while one is already captured. You cannot both release and capture a user during the same night. Should you die with a user still captured, they will die with you. They can't escape the Time Vortex without your help.

You hold the Scotsman's Longsword. Whoever wields it can kill without worry of someone blocking their kill.

Your allies are:

Bugs Bunny - Megatron
Hippety Hopper - Lord Zedd

"Who dares to summon the Master of Masters, the Deliverer of Darkness, the Shogun of Sorrow, Aku?"

Role: Kidnapper who I gave a rule so that they wouldn't just protect their own dudes with it.

User: Veedrock picked up some nice targets, a DD, Fishin and the Wolf. Keeping them out of the game until they could be dealt with. GREAT FLAMING EYEBROWS/10

Awards:

Best Denizen: Fishin.
Worst Denizen: Coronis

Best Dastardly Deviant: Cyzir
Worst Dastardly Deviant: Alchemator

Best Megalo Maniac: Eo
Worst Megalo Maniac: Moi

Best Player: Eo
Worst Player: Coronis

Best Luck: Megalo Maniacs
Worst Luck: Denizens

Best False Claim: Eo

Best Play: Moi and Gmax for getting the wolf to kill the latter.
Worst Play: Finn letting Shade die.

Most Targeted NPC: Mugsy

Eh, I'm not so good with this part. Let me know if you want anymore awards and what they should be.

That does it, hopefully Hip's or whoever steps up next makes an even better game than mine. I hope you enjoyed the nostalgic flavor. And Prophecy was a damn good movie.

Thanks for getting this up so fast! Earthworm should get Worst Host. ^_^ Noob clampett. I really liked this game, even if I died kinda early (my fault but we already rationalised among us [the MMs] that it was for the best anyway). I'll let Gmax etc. ramble about it since I am lazy. Oh, yeah, and Fifi, the war isn't over.

++ My inspection luck was so much fun. I was constantly hyper from hitting good roles xD And when I found Brain's PM, I pretty much hit the ceiling with gleeful spam. Though I was lucky in picking targets, the latter NPC/big role inspections (Rey was just pure luck, sorry, dude... T_T) were sort of not just luck, since we deliberately targeted users based on their posting history, though we were also pretty lucky in that we picked the right aliases! We set up P and V columns in our spreadsheet early on to denote who voted and who posted, which helped us narrow down DDs, etc.

Oh, right, shade? gj on completely fooling me. I was nearly completely convinced you were the wolf. oh yeah ps outlaw please unsnip the pms!

gg everyone and MANIACS RULE!

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I did pass on all the information I received. Unfortunately since aamto had me prove myself to sylvester, it turns out that zerowing the wolf got all my information. Don't know if he ever spread that.

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
Oh Outlaw, you are obviously missing some awards!

Best Gimmick: All Monstars (jumpluff, billymills, Fishin, and myself) except for Pound (cyzir_visheen/Yeti).

Worst Gimmick: Barnyard Dog's french?

Now, I guess I can explain more about my opinions about this game. Obviously, I had a lot of fun since I was on the winning team, but player wise it was still one of my favorites. Of course, several of my fellow megalos were DEVIOUS, but they were still fun to talk to, whether I was talking about the game or not. Particularly Gmax, jumpluff, DLE, and EARTHWORM.

Anyway, the first few phases of the game were really hectic for us. When I first got my role PM I was like "fuck, split mafia ftl", but thankfully, after a rather hilarious coincidence with Gmax (I accused him of trying to hide himself and billymills exposed him), I got into contact with the rest of my team (though of course I was a little reluctant to trust them at first). However, I came to realize that we had a pretty strong team both role and player wise, and once Brain took the pedestal as village leader, we all became more united than ever. Gmax and I were particularly paranoid because both of our aliases were on the very top of the list alphabetically and we thus believed that we were at the greatest risk of being inspected. And some of us had a very difficult time coping with some of Brain's tactics (which you can read more about in the "Concerning why I was klined" in Silicon Tor). Luckily we made the correct assumptions about Brain's playstyle (He doesn't lie and never posts in public forums unless absolutely necessary) and were able to quickly find his alias. We then encountered more problems when Lesm and aamto began to lead and began to lynch megalos, particularly u_d, who I absolutely needed for protection knowing that I was in cyzir's crosshairs. When I died, I thought we were doomed, but thankfully Gmax continued to encourage the team (and ironically, stood up for me after my death) and Eo firmly entrenched himself into the village, giving us the tools we needed to win. I was sad that I didn't live long enough to join in on the fake fuck tiger at the end, but I am still glad that we won! I guess that's all I can say in regards to my play.

Also, I liked how cyzir and the deviants called us backstabbers, even though cyzir did it first by killing me (and more importantly not owning up to it).

I guess the only way to conclude this post would be to include some of my favorite in game moments, log wise.

Trolling Matt Aamto:

Code:
<MATAMATO> need your alias
-
MATAMATO is ~matamato@the.point.where.destinies.meet * matt
MATAMATO is a registered nick
MATAMATO on @#ice +#warau @#fluodome 
MATAMATO using avarice.az.us.synirc.net Greed is Good
MATAMATO End of /WHOIS list.
-
<Forte> before i do that
<Forte> let me ask you a perfectly logical question
<MATAMATO> shoot
<Forte> considering that neither you nor brain contacted me with targets since i claimed to you both
<Forte> why do you suddenly come now expecting me to give you an alias?
<MATAMATO> brain was the one telling people what to do when he was alive
<MATAMATO> i cant tell you why he didnt contact you
<MATAMATO> probably cause your role is kinda useless
<MATAMATO> i care not for your role
<MATAMATO> i need your alias
<MATAMATO> so i can assemble a list of names
<MATAMATO> of who is good at least
<Forte> fine
<Forte> how should i prove it
<MATAMATO> tell me
<MATAMATO> and then post in the nonsense forum
<MATAMATO> or something
<Forte> my alias
<Forte> is
<Forte> Mr. Retarded
<MATAMATO> oh come on
<Forte> :(
<Forte> it's true
<MATAMATO> you do not exist
<MATAMATO> please 
<MATAMATO> do not waste my time
<MATAMATO> this is important
<Forte> ok i'll be serious
<Forte> i still have more questions to ask
<Forte> before i really do that
<Forte> when i claimed to you originally
<Forte> you told me my claim was bullshit
<MATAMATO> did i
<Forte> yes
<Forte> you nagged at me
<MATAMATO> i honestly dont remember
<MATAMATO> it was for the
<Forte> over a capital letter
<MATAMATO> enterprise
<MATAMATO> yes
<MATAMATO> well
<MATAMATO> at this point
<MATAMATO> the best you can do to help me help you in becoming a patriot
<MATAMATO> is by being honest with me
<MATAMATO> and giving an alias
<MATAMATO> ...
<Forte> Okey dokey!
<MATAMATO> i have no time for nonsense
<Forte> my real alias
<Forte> this time 100% serious
<Forte> is...
<Forte> Mr. Retarded
<MATAMATO> can you quit wasting my time
<MATAMATO> and admit you are evil
<Forte> Because I would have to be pretty retarded
<Forte> to give you my alias without anything in return
<Forte> i am not necessarily evil
<MATAMATO> there is nothing to give you
<Forte> i just dont like you
<MATAMATO> the burden of proof lies with you
<MATAMATO> i have a sheet with names on it
<MATAMATO> aliases of villagers
<MATAMATO> yours is not filled in
<MATAMATO> care to tell me why
<Forte> you already know why
<MATAMATO> you told neither brain and you refuse to tell me
<MATAMATO> you are evil
<Forte> the one who is wasting time
<Forte> is you
<MATAMATO> you are wasting my time
<MATAMATO> you are evil
<MATAMATO> i ask a very simple thing of you
<MATAMATO> consider the facts
<MATAMATO> there is NO ONE ELSE claiming the position of village leader
<MATAMATO> no one
<MATAMATO> not one argument
<MATAMATO> not any one person saying DONT TRUST MATT HE'S EVIL
<Forte> you bullying me with adjectives such as "evil" won't give you what you want
<MATAMATO> i am asking you to consider facts as either a dumb villager or a mafia who likes wasting time
<Forte> i dont really care if you are a village leader or not
<Forte> it isnt in my best interest to give you my alias, regardless of my alliance
<Forte> it's a fact
<MATAMATO> i am fully trusted by other villagers
<MATAMATO> yes it is
<MATAMATO> why is it not
<MATAMATO> this sheet is mine alone
<MATAMATO> it was brains and he gave it to me
<MATAMATO> no one else has access to it
<MATAMATO> we were the only two who had access to it
<MATAMATO> it is REALLY in your best interest to give my your alias if you are actually a villager
<MATAMATO> so that our team does not waste time and resources during the night
<MATAMATO> so either try to futily argue that
<MATAMATO> or admit that you are mafia or a neutral
<Forte> fine, you want to know the truth?
<MATAMATO> naturally
<Forte> ....................../´¯/) 
<Forte> ....................,/¯../ 
<Forte> .................../..../ 
<Forte> ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ 
<Forte> ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\ 
<Forte> ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') 
<Forte> .........\.................'...../ 
<Forte> ..........''...\.......... _.·´ 
<Forte> ............\..............( 
<Forte> ..............\.............\...
<MATAMATO> mafia bass
<MATAMATO> we are done here
<Forte> not quite but you learned one thing
<Forte> i am not interested in working with you
<Forte> maybe i will contact you again when i am
<Forte> but for now that will be all
<MATAMATO> no, you will be dead
<Forte> you're right
<Forte> but so could you!
<Forte> let's just hope that we are both alive when the time comes!
<MATAMATO> no
<MATAMATO> you have really wasted enough of my time
<MATAMATO> goodbye
Continuing on with Lesm46:

Code:
[14:48] <Lesm46> hello
-
01[14:48] Lesm46 is ~Lesm46@synIRC-2565D93.ph.ph.cox.net * goodday
01[14:48] Lesm46 is a registered nick
01[14:48] Lesm46 on #obama &#risk &#battlearena @#warau @#fluodome 
01[14:48] Lesm46 using swordfish.mo.us.synirc.net here fishy fishy...
01[14:48] Lesm46 End of /WHOIS list.
-
01[14:48] <Forte> hi
01[14:48] <Forte> do you have business with me?
[14:48] <Lesm46> for absolution, yes
[14:48] <Lesm46> my spreadsheet lacks your alias
[14:48] <Lesm46> though you are a villager apparently?
[14:49] <Lesm46> can we get it
01[14:49] <Forte> hm
01[14:49] <Forte> if you have access to the spreadsheet
01[14:49] <Forte> wouldnt matt have given you my alias?
01[14:50] <Forte> because it told him before
[14:50] <Lesm46> it's not on there
01[14:50] <Forte> *I told him
01[14:50] <Forte> hmm ok
[14:50] <Lesm46> maybe he forgot to add it -_-
[14:50] <Lesm46> brain was the one massively updating the spreadsheet
01[14:50] <Forte> this is what I told him
01[14:50] <Forte> my alias is...
01[14:50] <Forte> Mr. Retarded
[14:50] <Lesm46> lol
01[14:51] <Forte> that is what i told him
01[14:51] <Forte> not lying man
[14:51] <Lesm46> i should play mafia just for the amusing false claims
[14:51] <Lesm46> this game was much better than fe's
01[14:52] <Forte> do you need anything else?
[14:52] <Lesm46> yes
[14:52] <Lesm46> your faction needs to start killing other mafia
[14:52] <Lesm46> otherwise ill be sad
01[14:53] <Forte> you misunderstand me lesm
01[14:53] <Forte> im neutral, not mafia
[14:53] <Lesm46> im only making a requrest
[14:53] <Lesm46> *request
01[14:53] <Forte> though i wasnt interested in working with matt
[14:53] <Lesm46> if you're neutral you have every reason to give me your alias
[14:53] <Lesm46> lightwolf was matamato's kill
[14:54] <Lesm46> we literally know no mafia so we are random targeting everything
[14:54] <Lesm46> we dont want to random target neutrals
[14:54] <Lesm46> theres no point
[14:55] <Lesm46> you would be wise to note that the village is nearing mafia-size in numbers though (8 dead vs. 2-3 dead in other factions)
[14:55] <Lesm46> now would be a good time for us to ally, whatever faction you are
01[14:55] <Forte> i thought the village was larger than thaqt
01[14:55] <Forte> maybe i underestimated the number of other neutrals
[14:55] <Lesm46> it is possible that there are villagers that refuse to claim to anyone
[14:56] <Lesm46> we'll have to see though
[14:56] <Lesm46> cn didn't claim to anyone
[14:56] <Lesm46> or do anything
01[14:56] <Forte> what was cn again
[14:56] <Lesm46> a kidnapper
[14:56] <Lesm46> i'm sort of glad he was killed actually
[14:56] <Lesm46> it cleared up a spot on the spreadsheet
[14:59] <Lesm46> anyways, if you are a neutral, please give me your role pm and ill help you win before i die
[14:59] <Lesm46> our options for victory are more or less nonexistent so i might as well help neutrals
[15:04] <Lesm46> you wont even show me your role pm? :/
01[15:19] <Forte> fine
01[15:19] <Forte> i didnt want to do this
01[15:19] <Forte> because my real role pm
01[15:19] <Forte> is so unbelievable
01[15:19] <Forte> will you tell me your real role PM in return?
01[15:22] <Forte> you there?
-
01[15:22] Lesm46 is ~Lesm46@synIRC-2565D93.ph.ph.cox.net * goodday
01[15:22] Lesm46 is a registered nick
01[15:22] Lesm46 on #obama &#risk &#battlearena @#warau @#fluodome 
01[15:22] Lesm46 using swordfish.mo.us.synirc.net here fishy fishy...
01[15:22] Lesm46 has been idle 8mins 7secs, signed on Tue Apr 13 13:34:48
01[15:22] Lesm46 End of /WHOIS list.
-
01[15:25] <Forte> LESM
[15:27] <Lesm46> wait
[15:27] <Lesm46> ok real pm
01[15:27] <Forte> i present this condition
01[15:27] <Forte> we will format them
01[15:28] <Forte> ie
01[15:28] <Forte> go to your inboc
01[15:28] <Forte> press quote
01[15:28] <Forte> snip out aliases and other confidential info
01[15:28] <Forte> and paste
[15:28] <Lesm46> ok
01[15:28] <Forte> tell me when you are ready
[15:29] <Lesm46> [quote="Tex Avery"][quote][b]Dear Snip,
[15:29] <Lesm46> You are Inspector Gadget.[/b]
[15:29] <Lesm46> Wowzers! You are the gullible oaf of a detective that also happens to be a cyborg. You are always on duty, and always on the case. You have been sent here on a mission to capture all the villains by your Chief, Chief Quimby. However, this time you do not have your niece Penny to help find the crooks for you. There is no time to waste so get your Go-Go Gadget ass in gear and find those bad guys.
[15:29] <Lesm46> During the night you can send a PM stating, "Night X - Go-Go Gadget Binoculars on USER" Your vision will zoom in on the user at night, and by the day you will find out what kind of power they have.
[15:29] <Lesm46> You hold the Exploding Note. For some reason, the orders you received from Chief haven't exploded yet. On Night 0 you must send a PM stating, "Night 0 - Setting Note to Explode on Day X" Where the X is the day you want the note to explode. Then I suggest you hand it off. When the note explodes it will hooker whoever currently holds it for the night. If you fail to set a date, it will explode on you for once.
01[15:29] <Forte> [quote="Tex Avery"][quote]
01[15:29] <Forte> You are AlphaBravo.[/b]
01[15:29] <Forte> Alpha who? You were once an ordinary newbie in the realm of #fluodome. However, you decided to take a shot at forum mafia but then proceeded to ruin it because of your inherent idiocy. You yourself are unsure of whether you did this because you were a bender or because you are just flat out retarded.
01[15:29] <Forte> Because I don't want you fucking my game up in the same way, you have no night role. However, this might change if you manage to prove to the hosts that you aren't a complete retard.
01[15:29] <Forte> Also, because your memory is so bad, you are unable to tell anyone your alias. If you are asked, you must respond with "Mr. Retarded" because it is the only thing that fits you! If only there was a way to restore your memory...
01[15:29] <Forte> [b]You are allied with no one. You win if you restore your memory and survive at the end of the game.[/b]
01[15:29] <Forte> "[i]What's a stealth lynch?[/i]"[/quote][/quote]
[15:29] <Lesm46> [b]You are allied with the Denizens. You win if the Denizens win.[/b]
[15:29] <Lesm46> "[i]Just as I suspected. A highly suspicious situation with a highly suspicious group of people.[/i]"[/quote][/quote]
[15:29] <Lesm46> what the hell
[15:29] <Lesm46> lol
[15:29] <Lesm46> by the way, my note exploded night 4
[15:29] <Lesm46> er
[15:29] <Lesm46> day 3
[15:29] <Lesm46> not night 4
[15:29] <Lesm46> so that's why i didn't snip it
[15:29] <Lesm46> who knows who it exploded on
[15:30] <Lesm46> do you have any idea how to restore your memory
01[15:30] <Forte> i am guessing it is an item
01[15:30] <Forte> or getting rand inspected
01[15:31] <Forte> and someone telling me my alias
[15:31] <Lesm46> i unfortunately do not know of an item like that in the village
01[15:31] <Forte> guess the mafia has it
[15:31] <Lesm46> possibly
01[15:31] <Forte> or some other neutral
01[15:31] <Forte> perhaps LONEYLNESS
[15:31] <Lesm46> lol
[15:31] <Lesm46> lonelyness is a deviant
[15:31] <Lesm46> gmax more or less confirmed it
[15:32] <Lesm46> contact him maybe?
01[15:32] <Forte> i thought gmax was megalo maniac
[15:32] <Lesm46> yeah
[15:32] <Lesm46> acting as village leader was far more helpful in getting gmax to reveal info than impersonating a neutral was
[15:32] <Lesm46> ironically
[15:33] <Lesm46> anyways if there's any way i can help you win i will
[15:33] <Lesm46> i more or less just want neutrals to win at this point
[15:33] <Lesm46> i'm not going to win myself
01[15:33] <Forte> hmmm
01[15:33] <Forte> well
01[15:33] <Forte> maybe if you used your role on me
01[15:34] <Forte> your inspect would reveal my night role
[15:34] <Lesm46> unfortunately i cannot do that if you cannot tell me your alias
01[15:34] <Forte> right
[15:34] <Lesm46> also, i'm probably naive
[15:34] <Lesm46> but i will random target and hope for the best
01[15:34] <Forte> i cannot because i will get god killed
01[15:34] <Forte> i can help you narrow it down though
[15:34] <Lesm46> how
01[15:34] <Forte> i have not posted once
01[15:35] <Forte> so you can pick from that pool i guess
[15:35] <Lesm46> can you say what letter your alias starts with
[15:35] <Lesm46> does that get you godkilled
01[15:35] <Forte> hmmm
01[15:35] <Forte> i dont know
[15:35] <Lesm46> you should ask earthworm
01[15:35] <Forte> i'll ask
01[15:37] <Forte> hm ew isnt on and Outlaw doesnt seem to be responding
01[15:37] <Forte> i'll tell you when he does
[15:37] <Lesm46> i will be leaving soon so you could just pm the first letter to me if he responds positively
01[15:42] <Forte> ok
01[15:42] <Forte> he responded
01[15:42] <Forte> said i cant because that would narrow it down far too much
[15:44] <Lesm46> well, i will just continue to random target then
01[15:44] <Forte> ok
Cyzir doesn't celebrate mother's day:

Code:
[20:13] <cyzir_ghostin> what is it
09[20:24] <Forte|Away> cyzir i heard you were a bad boy this year
[20:24] <cyzir_ghostin> indeed i am
[20:24] <cyzir_ghostin> a very bad boy
09[20:24] <Forte|Away> YOU DIDNT SAY GOODBYE TO MOTHER ON WAY TO SCHOOL
The Walrus and Cyzir:

Code:
09[00:22] <Forte> The sun was shining on the sea,
09[00:22] <Forte> Shining with all his might:
09[00:22] <Forte> He did his very best to make
09[00:22] <Forte> The billows smooth and bright--
09[00:22] <Forte> And this was odd, because it was
09[00:22] <Forte> The middle of the night.
09[00:22] <Forte> The moon was shining sulkily,
09[00:22] <Forte> Because she thought the sun
09[00:22] <Forte> Had got no business to be there
09[00:22] <Forte> After the day was done--
09[00:22] <Forte> "It's very rude of him," she said,
09[00:22] <Forte> "To come and spoil the fun!"
09[00:23] <Forte> The sea was wet as wet could be,
09[00:23] <Forte> The sands were dry as dry.
09[00:23] <Forte> You could not see a cloud, because
09[00:23] <Forte> No cloud was in the sky:
09[00:23] <Forte> No birds were flying overhead--
09[00:23] <Forte> There were no birds to fly.
09[00:24] <Forte> The Walrus and the Carpenter
09[00:24] <Forte> Were walking close at hand;
[00:30] <cyzir_visheen> ._.
Maybe I'll include more when I feel like it.

There are a few things I will say:

First of all, I was actually told to safeguard Sylvester by aamto (I wasn't involved at the time, so I just did as I was told). Eo was obv by my position.

Secondly, I didnt want shade to die. I wasn't on at the time and I didnt expect that "Fuck Tiger" to occur, nor players changing their lynch at the time. I was away and unprepared for what happened. I didnt know shade would die then. The worst part was that I couldnt do anything about it, even if I was there. >_<.

Edit: O. you were referring to the first time...yea...I didnt fully realize the numbers of the game until it was too late, plus Gmax knew who I was (Thanks to Eo and him having access to the spreadsheet) >_<.

And also, I had the plan where I was going to switch the lynch at the last second to save Yeti; however, I needed the Deviants to come in numbers to easily turn the lynch, which never happened, so I didnt even bother. I had a way to put the village in the best chance to win, but the devaints didnt show. I tried to negotiate a way, but o well. Eo deserves all the credit in the world for the win.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
#1 thanks for the game Outlaw/EW, I thought it was really fun and I enjoyed being a mafian in this game a lot.

#2 finnaivetti SUCKS

#3 I wish I hadn't posted at the start, I could've looked like a NPC then

I had this game all figured out lol -_- I was very suspicious of Eo and hey... I was right.
Finn wanted us Deviants to vote with numbers we didn't have. He needed to ask all the villagers to vote and maybe we could've done something.
Amake wasn't even on when the lynch ended so he was out, and I was one of them, we didn't want to expose macle and shade.... 8|

We were doing so well until Finn took over too, then he just went along with whatever Eo said. He should've realized something was amiss when he was never told to target a MM with that few people but oh well.

I told zw I hadn't gotten in and he believed me, which allowed me to tell him one way or another who should die: "____ has a dumb name kill that loser" etc. I feel bad for tricking him but it really helped us out a lot that he was sort of like an extra kill.

I wish we hadn't told Gmax who he was though, that was definitely a mistake. Then they kidnapped him and it was like "cool" no chance. So sorry zerowing for messing that up for you lol.

Thanks for the 10/10 though! Near the beginning of the game I was gone/busy a lot so it was hard to be on but I always tried to check in to make sure nothing was going down.

Also I lol'd when Agape meteored and hit Lesm.

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The best part of the game for me was when Alchemator sent me his night action for some reason. Based on his action, I was able to deduce that he was Dr. Horrible, a Deviant, and we lynched him accordingly.

This game was pretty fun for when I was in it, but it wasn't cool when every village leader we had died the next night! Also I was killed right as I received sheet access, which was a bummer, but oh well.

User: Uhm, nothing is really sticking out. I think she just followed cyzirs lead. Which was a good idea, 7/10
I'm starting to understand why no one holds me in high profile when no one realizes what i did for the team.

Also, she.

Oh well, it means that i am still in low profile radar :P

Nice and fast game, the most active team won as it should(?) be.

I couldn't get to collaborate much because others were on absurd timezones :(

Posting restriction was nice.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
What do you mean I was the worst deviant? I wasn't in this... ;D

Yeah... A mix of stupidity and misfortune got me killed quite quickly.

Please don't hold this against me >_> just because I have a bad day lol.

EDIT: To answer some stuff. I never spilled my allegiance to jumpluff directly, though that was one stupid thing. The other stupid thing was sending my action to Dubulous because I thought his alias was an admin one :s

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Man when this game started I really didn't think I would enjoy it much. I had a character from a series I disliked, and I was part of a split mafia, with the roles on my side being Rogue(me), Sheriff(Eo) and BG(u_d). We decided to let Eo unite the faction, while we lay low. However, Billy found me hiding on an alt on IRC and thought it would be amusing to out me, as a result of which I ended up calling for all Megalos to contact me. I got in touch with jumpluff, and we added a Thief(DLE), an Inspector(jpluff) and a Redirector(aska) to our arsenal. Stuff still seemed quite standard until we found Bass' crew which brought a Doubler who worked even on our killer(moi), the killer(Bass), and a kidnapper(Veed)! Man, this was some team to work with! Pretty much everyone was active, and everyone was capable of thinking for themselves. Daletterel stole the Bison Dollar on N0 and since Moi's power was entirely dependent on his item, he was the ideal holder of the Dollar, and we decided to stock all our items on him, since the only way we could lose all out items was if he were to be lynched. He also lost the TGRI Ooze, an item he could use to power up that night though. We eliminated a big threat in The Green Ranger on N1, and inspected the village thief, whom we knew to be Brain thanks to Bass getting his PM. On N2 we eliminated him, while the Deviants eliminated dak. The Deviants acted dumb about their BG's alias, thanks to which we also managed to kill him off. Shade claimed to be some neutral who needed the village to lose, and revealed that he had stolen our Ooze. Matt took over leading, and Eo got his claim in, which would prove crucial later. Matt lynched U_D and took out our BG as well ~_~. During the day a mysterious Bongo PMed Veedrock with suggestions about whom to kidnap from Dle, and gave Veed quite a scare! It was Dle himself, and it was an excellent piece of trolling lol. Jumpluff traded PMs with Puggy, and we found that he held one part of the device. We decided to find his alias during the day, and we closely monitored the posters that day to find him. We succeeded!

That night, Matt directed the holders of the Wonderflonium and the Extra Proton Pack to pass them to Eo, so that he could make his item. Fishin claimed to be some neutral with a rolename inspect, who was supposedly checking jumpluff, and was responsible for U_D being lynched. We kidnapped him to stop her being checked, but she ended up getting lynched the next day anyway :| We also picked up the EPP from Puggy, allowing Eo to claim that he hadn't yet built the device. The Deviants took out Matt, and Lesm decided to take his place. The wolf killed Lightwolf, with whom we had been working, and we'd had a nice little arrangement with him that would've probably ended with him winning while we got ourselves a nice bunch of items. We were initially convinced that Lesm was a Deviant, but along with Cyzir we staged a little performance that ended with him being locked out of the village subforum by Fishin. He had access to the sheet though, so it didn't matter in the long run lol. Daletterel gave Eo the EPP, and he built the Planetary Magnet, a factionwide unstealable item capable of stealing all items in the game! The next night, both the village hooker and bg died, but we took a heavy blow with the death of Bass, our killer whose kill could be doubled. The Deviants had us convinced that the Wolf was responsible for this. They also gave us the Wolf's alias. We had attempted to kill him that, but we failed despite holding the Scotsman's Longsword thanks to Sylvester holding the BPV Mask -_- We seemed to be in REAL trouble next day, when the moile was put up for lynch. All out items ;_; Our doubling of abilities ;_______: ALL GONE. We were at the lowest point we'd ever been all game. And then we began to turn it around...

Moi PMed Sylvester and sent him a nice threatening PM to kill me that night or die. I stalked him as I died and returned with a one-cycle recharge daykill and a one-time lynchproof! Then Eo obtained access to the spreadsheet, which made our life SO MUCH EASIER. It appeared to everyone as though our best roles had already died, when in reality we were just getting started... Eo took over killing duties for our faction, and killed off Rodan to pick up the WABAC machine to stop our aliases being revealed by it. Lesm and I struck up a deal that if they lynched a deviant the next day, we'd kill one the next night. Ironically we were both foiled as the Deviants unleashed their day-ending lynch-controlling BUT IT'S WRONG!!! on Lesm to protect Pete Puma (and activating Beetlejuice in the process), and during the next night the moon-destruction event took place which prevented all kills. Eo and Fishin were the only people with access to the village sheet at this stage, and we decided that Fishin needed to die soon, so that Eo would be the only person with the sheet left. We released him that night, and killed him during the day to catch him off his guard and prevent him from passing the sheet on. Egghead Jr. was lynched that day, which stopped the Deviants' delayed kills. Eo was now the only one with the sheet! We didn't want him to be the main leader as he hadn't exactly been cleaned. Eo gave Finn the sheet, thereby earning his trust. Finn also revealed that he now had a BG power! We decided to kill off TIK to stop him from attempting to lead, and leave things in Finn's hands because we felt he would be easier to manipulate than TIK, and unlike Eo, both he and Finn had trustworthy role claims or results to back them up. We decided that we'd had enough of the Wolf's presence since he was no ally of ours, and we didn't even know who he was, while the Deviants seemed to be controlling all his moves. Finn protected Eo, saving him from Cyzir's attack on what he believed to be a villager. Cyzir was triply frustrated, since his other kill on Ms. Prissy was also blocked by Evan deciding to disappear, and his orders to the Wolf to kill Hubie, i.e. Veedrock, a Megalo also failed thanks to Veedrock kidnapping the Wolf before he could touch him. We thought it was time Aska took off on his journey through the internet, since he'd posted on N0, pretty much confirming him as a mafia, and since we were going to be turning on the Deviants soon, we didn't want him around to be lynched or killed. We also unleashed THE PLANETARY MAGNET, and picked up everything in the game! We were shocked to find that the mask and the sword were broken lol, but at least the Power Bands had been fixed now. DLE had stolen them from somoene earlier in the game but we couldn't use them at that stage. We also got back the PKE Meter that we'd lost with Bass' death, and the TGRI Ooze. Gossamer the loudmouth got lynched in the meantime, and Finn kept playing the Deviants against us by posting crap about the Megalos having contacted him.

We decided that it was time to make our move. DLE drank the Ooze that night, which would result in him powering up from Shredder to SUPER Shredder the next night. We believed that there were 4 Deviants remaining, and we could wipe them out by the end of the next night. That night, Cyzir, believing Rocky to have been the one responsible for the mass theft, decided to kill him, and was getting Toro The Bull the useless villager killed by Beetlejuice. We killed off Cyzir, breaking the alliance between the mafia. We assumed that Mugsy and Pepe La Pew were NPCs and decided to PKE check Pepe just to make sure. To our shock he turned up Deviant, which meant we'd miscalculated the number of Deviants.The next day, Yeti contacted Finn, offering him a Megalo kill the next night if he lynched a Megalo, while I offered him a nightkilled Deviant as well as a daykilled one that day itself if he lynched another, while if he rejected my offer I'd be daykilling him. He didn't know what both our factions had, he was operating off incomplete operation, to him we were 2 factions each with 4 guys alive, and he had to choose between 2 dead Megalos+1 dead Deviant+1 dead village BG and 4 dead Deviants+1 dead Megalo, so ._. stop hating on him for this. He was contemplating switching the lynch to us at the last moment, but he decided it was too risky in the end (with some convincing from Eo xD) and we ended the day with 2 more Deviant deaths, Beetlejuice Bosko and Pepe La Pew, whose PM matched Shade's supposed neutral claim, which showed us that Shade had been lying as we'd suspected. However, to our dismay, he seemed to have resurrected into another alias, leaving us with three Deviants to deal with. When the Night began, we were pleasantly surprsed by DLE's newfound powers which gave him 2 nights of BPV and 2 kills! We picked off Cecil Turtle and Bookworm whom we knew to be Deviant. That night Hubie, i.e. Veedrock activated the Power Bands. So our remaining aliases consisted of Hubie who was untouchable that night, Chester The Terrier(Eo), who was under BG protection, Pussyfoot(DLE) with his newfound BPV, Charlie Dog(Aska) off on his journey through the internet, also immune, and Sniffles(me). I was the only one vulnerable, so as long as I survived, we pretty much had it, and survive I did, as DLE was targeted for a kill. shade also told Finn his alias since they were working together, which Eo picked up. We entered the final day of the game, where after much discussion we decided to use Fake Tiger. Veedrock, who was being lynched, made a FUCK TIGER post 2 minutes before deadline, and DLE voted for Taz(Finn). Eo told Supermarth64 to counter this vote with a vote against Marc Antony whom we knew to be Shade. The rest of us piled on, clinching majority, removing the final Deviant, ending the game.

I enjoyed the game a lot, and a lot of it has to do with how good a team we had. This team is pretty much the best I've been on ever, aside from maybe the Batista Regime, and there I got to pick and choose. There wasn't a single person who really let us down, everybody contributed, everybody was involved in the planning, and the victory is definitely the result of a team effort. MANIACS RULE!

Thanks a lot to Outlaw and Earthworm for hosting such a fun game!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)