Black/White Animated Sprites (update - ALL 649 FRONT SPRITES COMPLETE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Animated Sprites

Animated sprites are WAY harder to rip than non-animated sprites and it's going to take a while with 649 Pokemon that have a front and back pose, as well as shiny and non-shiny forms adding up to 2596 animated gifs (and that's not including all the gender differences and alternate forms!). Although shiny sprites aren't really necessary since they can be simply recolored using normal sprites in any gif editor.

Anyways, I've collected about 250 front sprites and put them all in one spot for your convenience, which you can see HERE. As more and more sprites get ripped, I'll update the page.

Also do note that FireFox may display some of these gifs at a much higher speed than other browsers. Or maybe the other browsers display them too slowly. Either way, some gifs have different speeds depending on which browser you view them in.

DOWNLOADS:
All 649 Pokemon - Front, Non-shiny

When you finish riping all of them would you upload a package with them all to a site like MediaFire?

Also, what do you think would be the final size? Like 250MB?

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Yes, I'll definitely do that. It will probably be pretty big, but probably not 250 MB. These 250 sprites right now take about 15 MB, so expect all non-shiny front + back sprites to be around 100 MB.

Thanks for this, I appreciate the effort that you are putting into this. Some of these animated sprites look awesome, can't wait to see how they all turn out.

Why does this keep happening!
The animation listed for Zoroark isn't the official one, it's a fan made one.

I know this because I made it several months before the official release, and a spate of thefts have conditioned me to recognise it a mile away.

For reference:
Mine:

Yours:

Spriters-resource rip:

I don't suppose you remember where you got it, because I'd thought I'd found all the places is was being hosted without credit.

Edit: Ah, you've fixed it.

Yay, a moving Kojondo sprite. Thanks a lot for these.

Emperor, part of Ambipom's tail gets cut off at one point.

Edit: Darn avatar limitations.

What, no Leafeon? You, I dare say, have failed the internet forever. You shall never become a gentleman of my calibur.

However, I must congradulate for your sucess upfort. The sprites you have given shall bring delight. Verily, my good man.

Man thank you so much, I spent ages the other day searching for an animated Doreida sprite to no avail, but now it's all good!

breh

強いだね
Of course you have a whole collection of sprites and my favorite one of this gen is missing... -_-

Hahakomori/Hahakurimo/however the fuck it's romanized is not listed.

Thanks for the astounding effort, though! Also, I could swear there was something similar to this, but with the shadows of each pokemon.

Awesome.
A lot of them seem to either move too much or not enough though. Oh well...
Good work on your part of course aragornbird.

Hahaha! I love these (see avatar).

If only Metagross' was smaller in size, that would be awesome.

Just imagine this as your avatar.
*drools*
but rotom and sableye are sick too so I'm alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)