Mafia vs Village 1v1 ME SCRUB Mafia - Game Over, Scrubs win - Postgame in final update

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Past deadline cause I suck.

And then suddenly there was a bloodbath.

The first body to be found is that of More Cowbell, killed by lethal injection.

Dear More Cowbell,
You are William Henry Harrison.

You are the ninth president of the United States of America, known not for any foreign or domestic policies but instead for your remarkable disregard for your own well being. Despite being a doctor, you were enough of a scrub to give a four-hour inauguration speech in the freezing rain, promptly contract pneumonia, and die 30 days into your presidency.

Being president gives you some serious clout. As such, your vote in the daily lynch carries a weight of 2.

You are allied with the Scrubs. You win if the Scrubs eliminate all threats.
The second is that of Blue_Tornado, who seems to have been run over by... something.

Dear Blue_Tornado,
You are the Diamond from Mafia Mafia 2.

In LonelyNess’s Mafia Mafia 2, the village thief did not have to win with the village. All he had to do was steal you and he could get away scot-free. Which he did, damning the village in the long run. It was basically the most scrubbish win in Smogon mafia history.

Each night, you may reply to this conversation with “Night X - Tempt USER”. USER will become determined to win the game by obtaining you and will be forced to target you with their action that night.

Finally, bits of Infinity.Cypher were found scattered in various places.

Dear Infinity.Cypher,
You are Mark Sanchez.

You were supposed to be a star. Drafted sixth overall in 2009 by the New York Jets, you were supposed to finally bring the stability at quarterback that they had been desperately lacking. Sadly, you never turned out to be more than a mediocre quarterback, and eventually you ran yourself out of town after fumbling off the butt of your teammate - the mark of a true scrub.

Each night, you may reply to this conversation with “Night X - Fumble off USER”. You will collide with USER’s rear end, and in the process you will be able to read whatever name is listed on the back of their jersey - if there is one.

Results are going out. Don't post yet.

Last edited:

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
I'm going to wait 24 hours for someone to PM me my role, proving that they have B_T's sheet. If not then I'm going to step up and lead, even if my role is shit for leading. B_T clearly trusted me (he put me in charge of the lynch yesterday when he had to go) and I was the one who got Ullar's claim out of him and forced a couple other users to claim, which they can confirm, so yeah I've done quite a bit for the town already! ^_^

Celever

i am town
Everyone has been online for a while since I posted, besides soul_survivor who hasn't been on since Wednesday and as such won't have the sheet, so because the days are only 48 hours I'm going to rush things along a bit and claim now.

Dear Celever,
You are Ash Ketchum.

Despite having achieved incredible success as a Pokemon trainer in multiple regions, you seem to always come down with a case of amnesia at the start of each season and completely forget how to train Pokemon. This has led many to believe that you are simply some scrub who gets incredibly lucky.

Your previous successes have fooled some into thinking that you’re actually competent. Because of this, the first time you are targeted by an investigative role, their results will come back as if this were your role:
Dear Celever,
You are Ash Ketchum.

You are a legendary Pokemon trainer who has achieved varying levels of success in the Pokemon leagues of multiple regions. Despite starting fresh with a new party every season, you always manage to put together a team of successful Pokemon revolving around your unstoppable Pikachu, making you quite a pro.

Each night, you may reply to this conversation with “Night X - Have Pikachu guard USER”. Pikachu will shock anyone who tries to target USER, preventing roles from affecting them that night. Pikachu is not immune to bullets, however, so killers will still get through.

You are allied with the Pros. You win if the Pros eliminate all threats.

Yes, my role is utter shit. Yes, I am literally pubclaiming miller. However this is the role that I was stuck with. I'm hoping that my actions (pressuring people into claiming to B_T) and the fact that B_T trusted me (to the extent of leaving me in charge of the Day 1 lynch when he had to leave. Target didn't change, but we had a situational plan so it might've done) means that you guys will actually accept me as your leader. We need to get organized quickly (the probable numbers are shit for us right now) so if you guys all decline me leadership someone else needs to step up now.

If you guys do trust me enough from my actions and not my shit role, claim to me. I obviously already have a couple from when I was gathering them for B_T, but I need them all soon to be able to decide on a lynch for today with enough time for everyone to actually vote.

Celever

i am town
Ignore the uncertainty in that post, I'm collecting claims now whether you like it or not >:L

Edit: I'd just like to add that I would prefer claims via Smogon convos, but if IRC is more convenient for you guys I don't mind really.

Last edited:

Ampharos

Deadlinish

Expulso
has been expulsed. Whatever that means.

Dear Expulso,
You are Gabe Newell.

All hail Gaben, patron saint of the glorious PC master race. As director of Valve Studios, creators of the gaming platform Steam, you are responsible for bringing the joys of gaming to computers worldwide. When it comes to the gaming market, you’re quite the pro indeed.

Each night, you may reply to this conversation with “Night X - Steam sale for USER”. USER will be too preoccupied with purchasing great games at absurdly low prices to complete their action that night.

congration you done it

It is now Night 2. Night 2 ends 11/5 at 8 PM CST. Note to nonamerican friends: US Daylight Savings time just ended.

Celever

i am town
Actions have been sent out. Everyone who has received their action please submit it quickly so that Walrein doesn't have an excuse to procrastinate again :p

Mafias please submit your kills quickly too! ^_^

Celever

i am town
It has come to my attention that user: Cancerous has been contacting people via IRC. Do NOT tell him anything. You can talk to him about the game if you want to, but please be careful not to reveal any information of any kind to him, as he is pretty untrustworthy rn.

Ampharos

Lateline

Just 2 corpses this time - both killed by lethal injection. Odd.

The first is that of Haunted.Shadow, who never did catch that pesky hacker.

Dear Haunted.Shadow,
You are Brooke Baldwin.

You are a host for a show on CNN, which is already a strike against your credibility. What little dignity you had left, however, came crashing down when the celebrity nudes leak caused you to famously utter, “Who is this four chan?” It takes a true scrub to be unfamiliar with one of the most notorious websites in existence.

Each night, you may reply to this conversation with “Night X - Who is this USER?” USER will very happily tell you who they are, revealing to you their full role.

The second belongs to kingofmars, who just wanted to make friends and have fun :(

Dear kingofmars,
You are Clarence BEEFTANK.

Once upon a time, a bored columnist at SBnation.com decided to see how far he could push the boundaries of absurdity in Madden, and so you were born. Coming in at 5’5 and 400 pounds, enjoying nature, poetry, and trucking defenders, you’ve been an urban legend of football and a true pro player ever since.

Nothing stops the BEEFTANK. If you are the one performing the kill for your team, it is 100% guaranteed to successfully kill the target. No exceptions. Note that anyone that tries to interfere will receive a result notifying them of their failure.

Mafia dying overnight is always fun.

Results are going out now.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)