Not open for further replies.
My Norwich lineup prediction

-------------------Ruddy
Naughton - De Laet - Whitbread - Tierney
---------------------Fox
----------Bennett-------Surman
------------------Houlahan
--------------Holt -------Morison

If Russell Martin and Andrew Crofts were fully fit they'll start and perhaps Jackson over Morison.

So excited!!!

We'll both prove them wrong akuchi ;)

@The_Chaser: did you hear about the Ayala news? He's a spanish Liverpool CB that is apparently close to joining Norwich on a permanent deal. I would be terribly disappointed if it's not a loan deal or if there's no buy-back clause. I've watched this guy many times and he has loads of potential. He's 6ft 3 and technically very good. I hope we don't up regretting it like Man Utd regretting selling Gerrard Pique...

Yeah I think its great news for us, for 850k sounds like a steal and we needed a centreback to complete the squad. Pacheco too please :)

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
lol awesome, fantasy site fucking down the day before the season starts AND i had just transfered for rafael who is fucking injured

BS HAX

ahahahahha suarez

too bad for those who picked him

edit: oh he makes up for it......i must never say anything again

Blackburn - Wolverhampton 1-2
Fulham - Villa 0-0
Liverpool - Sunderland 1-1
QPR - Bolton 0-4
Wigan - Norwich 1-1

Shall we just remind ourselves which other team won 4-0 on the opening day of last season and where they finished :P (although I don't think Bolton will share the same fate)

On a slightly related note Cahill scores yeahhh

Liverpool being shown up for the turdiness of the players they've bought. Carroll is not a £35m player, nor are Henderson and Downing worth £20m

Unfortunate not to be 2-0 up by HT. Always had a sneaky feeling that the 1-0 lead was fragile. Pretty underwhelmed by Henderson (though he's still young :3) though Carroll, Suarez, Adam, Enrique and Downing impressed me.

Quality goals by Cahill and Larsson.

Adam was absolute beast for Liverpool (I was really surprised) and Downing looked great too. Suarez was immense but was probably too tired to keep it up for 90 mins. Carroll and Henderson looked like ass and I still laugh at the 35mil price tag... To think that Fabregas is going for the same price just makes me cry.

Newcastle vs Arsenal is gonna be nerve shattering. Gervinho better deliver.

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Hawey man Nos, you give me all this shit and then you don't even have the decency to beat the Mackems for me...

Bartman101

Banned deucer.
Gervinho sent off on his debut, tut tut, calamities with, guess who?

Yep, Joey Barton

Here's the quote from the BBC

"Red card: Well well well... an ignominious debut from Gervinho ends with a red card. The Ivory Coast forward theatrically throws himself to the ground on the hunt for a penalty, Joey Barton reacts by grabbing his shirt, and Gervinho throws a slap that prompts a collapse form the Newcastle midfielder that might have earned him top scores at the recent world diving championships. It was six of one, half a dozen of the other for me. Barton is only yellow carded, though. Controversy."

The referee didn't stop play for a dive did he, so play was still active when Barton went over and grabbed hold of Gervinho. Which is a foul and a penalty?

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Raging about arsenal and newcastle?

seriously?

red card for earning a penalty, thats a new one?

I wish the refs at St. James would get a clue?

Analysis?:

Vermaelen and Song were the best players on the pitch by far, obertan was pretty good too. Why djourou didn't start is always a mystery.
Gervinho did not flop lol, he was tripped, like clearly obviously tripped. Sagan flopped, not gervinho.

Kinda happy with the result tbh, seeing as Arsenal and Liverpool are direct rivals. Anything else that happens will be a bonus. Gervinho is banned against us next week and I hope the FA punish Song for the stamp (sorry gooners, I just want my beloved team to win next week ://)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)