2012/2013 Soccer/Football thread

I took Petric out of my Fantasy team just before the deadline, he scores. I'm pretty pissed.

I scroll down the page and see his replacement, Peter Crouch, score a double...

oscar could have been better today, but he's still my fav player.

barcelona won 3-2 against sevilla with suspicious refereeing.

suarez seems to be regaining form too.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtskILpKWwU&feature=player_embedded

I still dont understand why the hell Italy didnt call this man for Euro, he constantly proves hes a class act, just scored a hat trick this weekend

Napoli off to an amazing start in Serie A, tied for first with Juventus both unbeaten (5-1-0). hopefully we can keep it up, cavanis been on fire, wonderkid insigne has been doing fantastic and our midfield looks very complete. the issue of defending seems to have been addressed too, only receiving 2 goals in 6 games. napoli champions this year lets go!

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
That was some free kick;new Alex ftw. But yeah,Luiz should be played as a CDM.Frankly,I'd take anyone over Mikel.But I was really pleased with the the Ramires + Lampard pairing that Di Matteo put up.He should do that often.Lampard can sit back and do the dirty work and stroll forward when he feels like while Ramires,with the vast reserves of stamina that he possesses,can attack and defend and be more then just a sitting duck like Mikel.

Torres was really wasteful vs Nordsjaelland.Maybe Di Matteo should try playing Moses up top instead;he played pretty well as a striker for Wigan(although he never played as lone striker,more like 4-4-2 with him partnering Di santo).

How about Luiz as a right back, since I'm not one of those Mikel-haters. He's an underrated player, to be honest.

HBK

It's common sense really.Who would you prefer? A midfielder who only sits back and defends or one that attacks and defends? And he has been pretty careless with possession at times.

Looking forward to Dortmund raping City.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
dortmund has been playing the most attractive football in the world for years now, so much raw talent, gundogan is incredible and so is gotze, but everyone already knew that about the latter.

city fans cant attack other teams for being a "one man team", if that wasnt hart it would have been 5-1 easily. football can be so infuriating at times, such an undeserved point.

Never a penatly, cant move your hand from there. thats poor
City are going to lose at home at some point this season

HBK

How can City be so good in the league and yet so poor in Europe.And this game was at th Etihad!;No offense to Dortmund but if their home form was anything to go by they should've won 2-0 atleast.And they don't even have any injury problems.I don't get it.......

How can City be so good in the league and yet so poor in Europe.And this game was at th Etihad!;No offense to Dortmund but if their home form was anything to go by they should've won 2-0 atleast.And they don't even have any injury problems.I don't get it.......
EPL = Overrated League, Dortmund could easily trashed Citeh if not for the heroics of Joe Hart.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)