2013/2014 Soccer/Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
had Bony in my Fantasy team for a few weeks, had mata in as well... and still captained flipping Suarez over them both this week :(

Why did we lose against Sunderland again? .–.

Seriously, if we hand over the PL to Man City I'm gonna get mad.

Liverpool did nothing on the first half, Gerrard only gave us the chance we couldn't get for ourselves. The ref could've awarded us with a penalty, but it wasn't that clear (I think those handballs should all be fouls, but it's debatable) so it's fine.

Edit SuperScizor : No I'd actually rather have Liverpool win because I liked how they played most of their games, unlike City. But I can understand your point of view.

Also I watched the replay of the handball in normal speed and I'm leaning to not pen now, but I think no one could argue with the ref if he thought it was intentional...

Last edited:

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
Mourinho is a fucking magician. The only thing that would have made this any better was if Torres had scored that goal instead of sweating it. Kudos to Kalas, he was calm and composed, and strayed away from erraneous decision making. Disappointed to have not seen Andreas Christeansen; that guy's a rock. LGI PALACE! :)

Edit SuperScizor : No I'd actually rather have Liverpool win because I liked how they played most of their games, unlike City. But I can understand your point of view.
Ah I understand but I have quite a few friends who support Liverpool and that would never be pleasant.
Credit to Kalas. Was a bit nervous which is understandable but a debut performance like that is amazing.
MOTM between Schwarzer and Azpilicueta.

Last edited:
Honestly, I think ours could be considered a bigger choke. I mean, Liverpool losing to Chelsea was certainly a possibility because of Mou (even if it was only because of him), but us losing to Sunderland at Stamford Bridge? Who seriously saw that coming?

Also random question (since I looked it up in case I was mispelling the name), has anyone seen the Wikipedia entry for the Chelsea stadium recently? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)