2016 Facebook Art Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
monomite that dragonite is so precious i almost want it as my avatar lol

was it by mistake that i had you down to do both RBY Dragonite art and OU Dragonite art? because if so, i'll remove you from one so someone else can do another Dragonite piece, as i have both a writeup for a Throwback Thursday and a Pokemon of the Week

updated the OP completely! if anyone notices anything wrong, let me know.

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
alright did! added Nerina to her original RBY Dragonite reservation

bubblymaika monomite Nerina if one of you could get your Throwback Thursday reservation done in the next few days, that'd be fantastic~ I already ballsed last week by not posting at all haha so we've gotta pull it back together this week

bubblymaika

I'd sell you to satan for one corn chip
is an Artist Alumnus

bubblymaika monomite Nerina if one of you could get your Throwback Thursday reservation done in the next few days, that'd be fantastic~ I already ballsed last week by not posting at all haha so we've gotta pull it back together this week
I should be able to do it today or tomorrow. Sorry I've been a tad dead, class and such.

I probably can't finish Dragonite until Friday at the earliest. I tried to shove it in my schedule but there's just a lot of classwork due this week :< Sorry.

Here's the Pokemon we need art for the March Facebook giveaways:

Spring themed
March 04 - Heracross
March 11 - Shiny Venusaur (Mega if you want)

Easter themed
March 18 - Togekiss
March 25 - Azumarill

We are going for Spring Season and Easter Bunny themes this month if you want to use that inspiration. Maybe have Togekiss with a bunch of Togepi Eggs? haha. thanks in advance for the great art. :)

Last edited:

MiniArchitect

Detail Disoriented
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey I know I've been pretty much silent about my reservation since I made it, so I'm gonna post my WIP of Diancie here to prove that I definitely am working on it:
M-Diancie_ProgressTest.png
I'm trying a radically different art style from what I normally produce with this one, and I've been hitting a lot of roadblocks along the way, which is why it's taking so absurdly long to get it done. There's still a lot of work I want to do on this, but if anyone has any suggestions / criticism as is to help push it in the right direction I'd definitely appreciate it!

Here's the Pokemon we need art for the March Facebook giveaways:

Spring themed
March 04 - Heracross STILL NEED ART
March 11 - Shiny Venusaur (mega if you want) STILL NEED ART

Easter themed
March 18 - Togekiss RESERVED BY Koumashiki
March 25 - Azumarill RESERVED BY Nerina

We are going for Spring Season and Easter Bunny themes this month if you want to use that inspiration. Maybe have Togekiss with a bunch of Togepi Eggs? haha. thanks in advance for the great art. :)
The OP hasn't been updated in a while so I'll bump this. I know getting Heracross art at this point is almost impossible but it would be great to get Venusaur.

btw if you have some old heracross art that hasn't been uploaded to FB that would be appreciated.

Last edited:

antemortem

Socialization Head
sorry about that, guys; OP finally updated

bubblymaika your Excadrill art will go up this week and Koumashiki's Gardevoir will probably go out next week! y'all are doing fantastic, thanks for all the hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)