3v3 Singles nEsp vs. Pippy (AR: Maxim, TR: Its A Random)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team nEsp:

Cottonee
Health: 78
Energy: 62
Speed: 66
Boosts/Drops: 0
Moves: Taunt~Mega Drain~Mega Drain

Team Pippy:

Pikachu (Ukelele)
Health: 44
Energy:2
Speed: 104
Moves: Chill x3

Round 7: Now that is just unfair

Man, I'm not even sure if I want to watch the carnage that's about to happen in this round.

Ukelele desperately needs to chill and recover some energy, but is denied by Cottonee who uses an absurdly fast Taunt at Ukelele. This taunt yet again leaves Ukelele unable to recover any energy by chilling.The leech seeds drain even more health from Pikachu. Mercifully, the seeds have fallen off the Pikachu, but man.

Ukelele was ordered by his trainer to keep chilling for the whole round, but is so distressed at the taunt that it is unable to do anything. Meanwhile that crazy Cottonee Mega Drains the health out of the opposing Pikachu and gives it to Cottonee.

Again, Ukelele tries to calm down, but is unable to yet again! Gosh, is this even legal? Cottonee uses yet another Mega Drain and laughs at Ukelele. Why? Because he's healed so much that it's almost as if he just came into battle. This is why Whimsicott is evil :P.

Action One
Cottonee used Taunt=Ukelele was taunted!
[-10 Energy]

Ukelele couldn't chill!

Leech Seed
[-3 HP Pikachu] [+3 HP Cottonee]
Leech Seeds wore off!

Action Two
Ukelele couldn't chill

Cottonee used Mega Drain
To Crit: [=1 Yes]=16=NO
[11 Damage] [-8 Energy] [+6 HP Cottonee]

Action Three
Ukelele couldn't chill

Cottonee used Mega Drain
To Crit: 6=NO
[11 Damage] [-12 Energy] [+6 HP Cottonee]

Team nEsp:

Cottonee
Health: 90
Energy: 32

Team Pippy:

Pikachu (Ukelele)
Health: 19
Energy: 2

Chills Left:
Pippy: 5 chills, 1 recovery
nEsp: 3 chills, 2 recoveries

He should still be affected by the taunt Cottonee, so we've nothing to worry about, for now. Actually, we should prepare for our next opponent by chilling first. Hopefully, that chill will be affected by your prankster ability, making it go first. Second, you should use Razor leaf to damage him somewhat while also conserving energy. Finish with another chill. We'll need that energy to combat whatever tries to avenge this rodent.

Let's see what he'll do now, Cottonee.

In short:

Chill->Razor leaf->Chill

EDIT:

Shouldn't Cottonee have 4 less energy, due to the repeated use of Mega Drain?

Ah gosh dang it, I just remembered to put down that Pikachu is taunted for the rest of this round, I'll let you change your actions Pippy if you want (If you don't care, just post again)

Team nEsp:

Cottonee
Energy: 32
Actions: Chill~Razor Leaf~Chill

Team Pippy:

Pikachu (Ukelele)
Health: 19
Actions: Chill x3

Round 8: Chillfest

Welcome to yet another round of this exciting (and awfully one-sided) match.

Cottonee, seeing that Pikachu has absolutely nothing to threaten him with, decides to Chill so that it can commit more atrocities against the next pokemon. Sadly, Pikachu is forced to chill despite taunt making the attempt fail.

Cottonee goes on the offensive with another Mega Drain, wait no, actually that's a Razor Leaf, which cuts Ukelele into the red. Oh no, now that accursed melody is going to play until this stallfest is over D:. Anyway, Pikachu tries to chill again but fails.

Nothing much to report in this third action, it's just a repeat of the first actions. However, Pikachu seems to have calmed down from the taunt!

Well, it seems we're about to have nEsp's second KO of the match, however, with Cottonee's energy still running a bit low and nEsp running out of chills to use, the Cottonee menace may soon end!

Action One
Cottonee chilled
[+12 energy]

Pikachu chilled=Nil due to taunt

Action Two

Cottonee used Razor Leaf
To Hit: [5<= NO]=67=HIT
To Crit: [=1 Yes]=15=NO
[6+3+(1-2)*1.5]=9-1.5=7.5=8
[8 Damage] [-3 Energy]

Action Three
Cottonee chilled
[+12 Energy]

Pikachu's taunt wore off!

Team nEsp:

Cottonee
Energy: 53

Team Pippy:

Pikachu (Ukelele)
Health: 11

Chills left:
Pippy: 5 chills, 1 recovery
nEsp: 1 chill, 2 recoveries

Turn Order
Pippy~nEsp~Ref

Indeed it does Pippy, get that near-fainted rat out of here!

Finish it for me Cottonee, okay?

Mega Drain -> Absorb -> Razor Leaf

Not bothering to do calcs this time, just putting up added attacks in case the overgrown mouse survives the first move.

Team nEsp:

Cottonee
Actions: Mega Drain~Absorb~Razor Leaf

Team Pippy:

Pikachu (Ukelele)
Health: 11
Actions: Chill x3

Round 9: Wow, that was fast

Hello again, welcome to yet another round of this match.

Unfortunately, there's not much to say. Ukelele finally gets the chill it so desperately needs, only to be picked off by a Mega Drain from Cottonee.

Can Pippy turn this around? Will Cottonee ever stop stalling? Will I ever get my tokens for this match? Will weather ever get banned from the standard metagame like it should? (Whoops, did i say that out loud :P). Stay tuned to find out (though disregard that last one)!

Pikachu chilled
[+12 Energy]

Cottonee used Mega Drain
To Crit: [=1 Yes]=5=NO
[11 Damage] [-8 Energy]

Pikachu fainted!

Team nEsp:

Cottonee

Team Pippy:

Pikachu (Ukelele)
Health: KO
Energy:14

Chills left
Pippy: 4 chills, 1 recovery
nEsp: 1 chill, 2 recoveries

Turn order:
Pippy sends out last pokemon (automatic)~nEsp~Pippy~Ref

Good job Cottonee! Not only did you manage to defeat your opponent, you still have plenty of energy to fight our next one. And our next one is that one right in front of you. Yes, that Eevee. Yes, I'm serious. That little four-legged good for nothing thing over there is our opponent. No, for the last time Cottonee, this is not a joke.

Let's begin with a setup, okay?

She's not much of a threat, so let's get some damage rolling. Poison her with your Poisonpowder attack. Second that with a stun spore, so place ourselves in an even more advantageous position. For final action this round, I want you Mega Drain some vitality from her.

Let's see if she can live up to her name and surprise us, Cottonee.

Summary:

Poisonpowder->Stun Spore->Mega Drain

Technically, this battle started before the paralysis mechanic change, but since i don't know what the old mechanics were...yeah.

Team nEsp:

Cottonee
Actions: Poisonpowder~Stun Spore~Mega Drain

Team Pippy:

Suprises (Eevee)
Energy: 100
Speed: 64
Boosts/Drops:0
Actions: Retaliate x3

Round 10: Long Battle, isn't it?

Welcome back to the match folks! This battle now has 100% more Porygon-z.

Anyway, on to the battle. Cottonee, being the prankster that he is, decides to launch some purple spores...Oh crap! Those are poisonpowders! *Puts on gas mask. Thanks a lot you dodo, you just poisoned 10 people in the audience. At any rate, Eevee gets poisoned from the powder. Eevee seems to be gathering energy for something...wow that was a huge hit, that hit seems to have been a retaliation for her partner's death. It would have done more damage, except for that blasted cotton-phony.

Cottonee decides to ignore my plea and launches yet another type of spore, but wait, these ones stun Suprises, as well as half the audience. Great Job. Anyway, Suprises says "if it ain't broke, don't fix it!" and launches another retaliatory strike. This one lands on the real cottonball and does massive damage.

Not willing to have his health any lower, the cottonee uses his far superior speed to Mega Drain Suprises, which doesn't do nearly as much damage as it did to Pikachu. Suprises is gathering energy again and...does nothing? Blasted hax! Suprises just got fully paralyzed! Pippy, I wish I could help you, but I can't.

The question on everyone's mind is: Will Cottonee utterly humiliate Pippy? Or can Pippy make the comeback of the century and pull off a victory? Stay tuned to find out!

Action One
Eevee was sent out!

Cottonee used Poisonpowder
To Hit: [25<= No]=78=HIT
Eevee was poisoned!
[-7 Energy]

Eevee used Retaliate
To Crit: [1= Yes]=15=NO
[14+3+(2-3)*1.5+2]=19-1.5=17.5=18 Damage
[5 Damage] [-7 Energy]
Cottonee's substitute faded!

Eevee was poisoned
[-2 HP Eevee]

Action Two
Cottonee used Stun Spore
To Hit: [25<= No]=69=HIT
Eevee was paralyzed!
25% Paralysis
[-7 Energy]

Eevee used Retaliate
To Paralyze: [25<= Yes]=52=NO
To Crit: [=1 Yes]=13=NO
[18 Damage] [-7 energy]

Eevee got damaged by poison!
[-2 HP Eevee]

Action Three
Cottonee used Mega Drain
To Crit: [=1 Yes]=11=NO
Damage:[6+3]=9 Damage
[9 Damage] [-8 energy] [+5 HP Cottoneee]

Eevee used Retaliate
To Paralyze: [25<= Yes]=3=Yes
Attack nil due to paralysis
-5% Paralysis
[-7 Energy]

Eevee was hurt by poison
[-2 HP Eevee]

Paralysis goes down [15% Remaining]
[-5% paralysis]

Team nEsp:

Cottonee
Health: 77
Energy: 31

Team Pippy:

Suprises (Eevee)
Health: 75
Energy: 79
Speed: 16 (64*.25)

Um... Eevee can't be infected by two major status conditions. Also, it doesn't look like you took into account adaptability.

Retaliate, Quick Attack, Retaliate.

Um... Eevee can't be infected by two major status conditions. Also, it doesn't look like you took into account adaptability.

Um, actually it can
Data Audit Thread said:
Status Effects:

Staus effects are powerful afflictions in ASB. Unlike in the cartridges, a Pokemon can be affected by multiple status afflictions.
As far as Adaptability goes:
Data Audit Thread said:
Adaptability:

Type: Innate

The moves that match this Pokemon’s type have their Base Attack Power increased by two (2).
I added two in the calculation, so I'm not sure what I'm missing.

Didn't expect any spectators at this time of the day, Cottonee. Or has this dragged out for so long time that it's already morning? Whatever.

I don't like that you're running low on energy, Cottonee. I believe that our best bet is to take advantage of the little energy we've got, and then faint. Open by firing a Leach Seed at her, as that will help Aura to score the KO later on. Second, I want you to Taunt her. I'm adamant that Aura will appreciate to not have to care about status and such when she enters the field at the end of this round. Yes, Cottonee, I said at the end of this round. Yes, that means that Memento is you final action, before retreating into your poké-ball. That permanent Attack drop from the memento will be awesome.

In short:

Leach Seed->Taunt->Memento

Turns out that the full paralysis last round was in your favor, Pippy.

Team nEsp:

Cottonee
Health: 77
Energy: 31
Actions: Leech Seed~Taunt~Memento

Team Pippy:

Suprises (Eevee)
Health: 75
Energy: 79
Actions: Retaliate~Quick Attack~Retaliate

Round 11: A Memento for your thoughts?

Welcome back folks, though i guess most of you are out having lunch from one of the hot dog stands that took advantage of the increasing crowd.

Anyway, Cottonee spews out some familiar seeds that hit Suprises and start to leech her health away. Suprises is mad at this turn of events, and retaliates again, but this is not quite as strong as last round due to the impact of Ukelele's KO being lessened by the battle. Still, it does decent damage.

Cottonee really loves haxxing its opponent doesn't he? He issues a bunch of bad words at Suprises which enrages him. Come now, don't say that kind of stuff in a taunt, this is supposed to be a family friendly event! Suprises tries to get the jump on his opponent by using a very quick attack, but fails for on both accounts two reasons:

1. Cottonee's Prankster ability and faster speed
  2. Suprises was fully paralyzed...Again!

nEsp, knowing that Cottonee is going to run out of energy very soon, orders him to die for the cause. Cottonee sneaks up behind Suprises and, ironically, suprises her with some sort of taboo mark. This memento seems to be having a strange effect on Suprises, who doesn't seem very willing to fight anymore. This could effect her attacking stats drastically.

nEsp has taken a commanding lead of this battle, and there's not much to say. Stay tuned for the rest of this battle.

Action One
Cottonee used Leech Seed
To Hit: [10<= NO]=54=HIT
Eevee was seeded!
[-9 energy]

Eevee used Retaliate
To Paralyze: [15<= Yes]=56=NO
To Crit: [=1 Yes]=8=NO
Damage: [7+3-1.5+2]=12-1.5=11 Damage
[11 Damage] [-7 Energy]

Poison Damage:
[-2 HP Eevee]

Seeded Damage:
[-3 HP Eevee] [+3 HP Cottonee]

Action Two
Cottonee used Taunt
Eevee was taunted!
[-10 Energy]

Eevee used Quick Attack
To Paralyze: [15<= Yes]=2=YES
Eevee was fully paralyzed
[-2 Energy]
-5% Paralysis

Poison Damage:
[-2 HP Eevee]

Seeded Damage:
[-3 HP Eevee] [+3 HP Cottonee]

Action Three
Cottonee used Memento
Cottonee fainted!
Eevee: -2 Attack, -2 Sp. Attack until faint

Poison Damage:
[-2 HP Eevee]

No Seeded Damage due to faint

-5% Paralysis

Team nEsp:

Cottonee

Team Pippy:

Suprises (Eevee)
Health: 63
Energy: 70
Boosts/Drops:-2 Attack, -2 Special Attack
Status: Ugh, that stinks [5% Paralysis] [Poisoned 2 DPA] [Taunt 4 Actions] [Seeded for 3 actions]

Well, let's wrap this up. I send in Aura, the Riolu! (surprised?)

Move in and Cross Chop that Eevee. Continue to Cross Chop her until the round's over! If she'd somehow be hidden from you at the beginning of an action, use an Earthquake instead, as that should shake her up no matter where she is!

Short:

Cross Chop -> Cross Chop -> Cross Chop

If Surprises would be un-targettable at the beginning of an action, use Earthquake instead.

P.S. No, Maxim, I don't care about the audience right now. Or if the stadium collapses. Or whatever happens from that earthquake, as long as it hits Surprises!

Since I care about the poor croud who have already been infected by spores and who knows what, let's not have nEsp kill them, ok? (not like I could lol)

Hmm, just posting to say that I'll be gone again until about...Wednesday i believe, I'll send this round to Its A Random, but it won't be up until then.

Sorry for the inconvience

Well, I'm back!

Team nEsp:

Aura (Riolu)
Health:90
Energy: 100
Speed: 60
Actions: Cross Chop x3
If Eevee is untargetable, use Earthquake

Team Pippy:

Suprises (Eevee)
Health: 63
Energy: 70
Boosts/Drops:-2 Attack, -2 Special Attack
Status: Ugh, that stinks [5% Paralysis] [Poisoned 2 DPA] [Taunt 4 Actions] [Seeded for 3 actions]
Actions: Retaliate~Quick Attack~Retaliate

Round 12: Another match, another ref token.

Welcome back to this....wait a minute! Everybody left! Well, I guess this was a one sided match, but I still believe that Eevee can win this! (not really)

Well, Aura the Riolu comes out and is ready to end this match once and for all. Aura opens up with a Cross Chop which hits Eevee for absolutely massive damage! Eevee retaliates against this attack, and manages to hit one of Riolu's sore spots, it's a critical hit! Unfortunately, due to a cruel twist of fate, the memento pretty much canceled out this effect. Eevee continues to get drained by both the poison and the leech seeds.

This time, Eevee gets the jump on Riolu, with a very quick attack. This does light damage to Riolu, but he proves that he has the better firepower around here by retaliating with another devastating Cross Chop. Eevee is on its last legs now as the poison and the leech seeds ensure that it will not survive another action.

Aura is a bit impatient, and simply decides to finish off Eevee with another cross chop which overkills her! She is down and out, and nEsp is our winner!

After the match was over, I started going down to congradulate nEsp on his accomplishment, when suddenly...

nEsp: HA!!!! I told you Chocolate Dippin Dots was better than Rainbow Ice!

Pippy: Bah! This was just a fluke, next time, I'll show you what the best Dippin Dots flavor is!

Maxim: Wait...Wha???? You mean to tell me you guys conducted this heated battle just to "prove" that one flavor of ice cream was better than the other!!!!!!

Both: Pretty Much.

Action One
Riolu used Cross Chop
To Hit: [20<= Miss]=29=HIT
To Crit:[=1 Yes]=10=NO
Damage: [10+3+(4-2)*1.5]*1.5=16*1.5=24
[24 Damage] [-6 Energy]

Eevee used Retaliate
To Paralyze: [5<= Yes]=42=NO
To Crit: [=1 Yes]=1=YES
Damage: [7+3+(0-2)*1.5+3+2]=12
[12 Damage] [-7 Energy]

Poison Damage:
[-2 HP Eevee]

Leech Seed:
[-3 HP Eevee] [+3 HP Riolu]

Action Two
Eevee used Quick Attack
To Crit: [=1 Yes]=13=NO
Damage: [4+3-3+2]=6
[6 Damage] [-2 Energy]

Riolu used Cross Chop
To Hit: [20<= Miss]=65=HIT
To Crit: [=1 Yes]=14=NO
[24 Damage] [-10 Energy]

Poison Damage:
[-2 HP Eevee]

Leech Seed:
[-3 HP Eevee] [+3 HP Riolu]

Action Three
Riolu used Cross Chop
To Hit: [20<= Miss]=44=Hit
To Crit: Do I even need to do this
[5 Damage] [-14 Energy]

Eevee was knocked out!

nEsp has won the match!!!!!

Team nEsp:

Aura (Riolu)
Health:78
Energy: 76
Speed: 60

Team Pippy:

Suprises (Eevee)

Rewards:
Maxim:

• 6 Referee Tokens

It's A Random:

• 3 Referee Tokens

nEsp:

• Gold Trophy (not really)
  • Trainer Counters: 2
  • Inferno: 1 EC; 2 MC; 1 DC; 1 KOC
  • Cottonee: 1 EC; 2 MC; 1 DC; 1 KOC
  • Aura: 1 EC; 2 MC; 1 DC; 1 KOC
Pippy:

• The Stench of defeat
  • Trainer Counters: 2
  • Rocky: 1 EC; 2 MC; 1 DC
  • Ukelele: 1 EC; 2 MC; 1 DC; 1 KOC
  • Suprises 1 EC; 2 MC; 1 DC; 1 KOC
Well, that's a wrap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)