5th Gen PRNG Help / Info - Latest: RNG Reporter 9.96.5, PPRNG 1.15.0

So... I should basically chalk it up to "shit happens"? I guess the shaking spot calculations must be off too, then.

EDIT: Okay, yeah, the shaking grass sync calculations are off. Everything gets moved up +1 from the regular wild encounter info, including the Sync possibility. RNG Reporter moves everything up except for the Sync info.
That is basicly the same problem we have experienced, just with regular wild encounter. Note that it only happens with BW2 while the RNG Reporter manages to get the correct results for BW.
What we usually do is to find a seed where the adjacent nature is synch, too. Is sucks as it is now but there is no better solution for Windows for now. When you have Mac OS try PPRNG.

Are there any WNPC's on Route 23?
A male Ace Trainer down the river moves irregularly. When you somehow managed not to fight him yet you can let him callenge you to freeze him in one place. Once.

I am RNGing the Azelf on route 23 (B/W2) and I was wondering if the chatot pitches for each frame are accurate. I hit my seed and do the chatters but I can't really determine which frame I am on, which is why I keep getting the undesired natures/not shiny.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
For capturing the Roamers in BW, the Shiny frame should be arround 620~650, right? Caught myself a Shiny Tornadus already, but that was like 2 years ago, so I'm not sure anymore.

For capturing the Roamers in BW, the Shiny frame should be arround 620~650, right? Caught myself a Shiny Tornadus already, but that was like 2 years ago, so I'm not sure anymore.
It depends on the weather. The most common SSF's are 650-750 when there is no weather, 1550-1750 with rain and 300-500 with snow. You should aim for a shiny frame accordingly.

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Actually it's around 600-610s if no weather, and 1750s if there's rain, for Tornadus that is.
And 450-460s if no weather, and 1680s if there's rain, for Thundurus.

I still don't know about snow/hail... =P

Buckert

Actually it's around 600-610s if no weather, and 1750s if there's rain, for Tornadus that is.
And 450-460s if no weather, and 1680s if there's rain, for Thundurus.

I still don't know about snow/hail... =P
So I was right, thanks for confirming! First need to finish my White game, still haven't done that yet and I do need a Thundurus >_<

No; try to download the RNG Reporter again. When it still refuse to work, *shrugs*.
Still doesn't work.

EDIT: I just tried with different languages (my game version is Italian). The program works without any problems with all languages except Italian, French and Korean.

chiizu

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP RNG
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnus
Still doesn't work.

EDIT: I just tried with different languages (my game version is Italian). The program works without any problems with all languages except Italian, French and Korean.
That is probably because the currently available version doesn't support some of the games for those languages. It was released before we were able to get the details needed. The next version should support everything except Korean games on DSi/3DS.

Buckert

A question for Black. If I grab the egg from the daycare man as soon as I get ingame, how many frame will I be above my Initial PID Frame?

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
it depends on how many times the WNPCs move before you pick up the egg. It varies from save to save, but it is usually between 3-6; in my case that's it.

The RNG Reporter does support shaking grass RNG, but not generating the spot itself. The only thing we can tell is that they may or may not be generated every twenty step, but that does not make it any easier. No guide for you this time.

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Once the spot is generated, though, the rest is pretty straightforward - just use the last step into the patch in place of pressing A or using Sweet Scent - as long as you can figure out what PID frame you ended up on. And bear in mind that you'll probably have to advance the IV frame at least once as well.

Its happening again. I can't find my chatot chats in rng reporter. I was able to rng Arcanine and tynamo but miniccuno and gyarados I can't match the chatot chatters for.

Hi guys, I need some help with RNG Reporter and shiny eggs ind BW. I'm an absolute newb at it, but I've already managed to RNG stationary legendaries and event pokés. I want a shiny Adamant Technician Scizor with perfect IVs, using perfect parents and an everstone to get the nature. The results in RNG Reporter aren't matching what I expected to happen. I'm gonna explain exactly what I did just in case I made a mistake somewhere:

Using Time Finder (10-120 frames), I've found two hits in a same seed that fit exactly what I need. It gets even better: they are in frames 86 and 88! Everything great up to that point, it should be really easy to get, even if the starting frame gets shifted by NPCs.

After that, I introduced the seed in the main window, filled in every piece of information (including my Trainer and Secret ID - are those relevant?), then calculated the starting frame, and finally generated the frames. I can find those two frames with no problem, they seem to have the IVs, nature and ability I want... but they aren't listed as shiny.

What gives? Is it a bug in RNG or am I missing something? I still haven't tried doing the breeding because I need to transfer the parents into my copy of White 1. Which of the windows is right?

Eyedol

the artist formerly known as xAtrocity
Check to make sure that both the Time Finder and the main window are searching with the same TID/SID. Also, make sure you're selecting the proper method on the main window (international if applicable), and check the Ditto parent box if you're using one.

Check to make sure that both the Time Finder and the main window are searching with the same TID/SID. Also, make sure you're selecting the proper method on the main window (international if applicable), and check the Ditto parent box if you're using one.
That's it, I forgot to fill in the TID and SID in my profile. It hadn't affected me until now, since I hadn't even tried breeding. Thanks! Now I'll start looking for matching seeds again.

Can somebody please assist me? I can't seem to match the chatot chatters that I recieve when trying to RNG for this egg. For the past hour I have not been able to match the chatters ad I'm pretty sure that I have not been missing my timer0 the whole time.

Hi guys it's been a while since I've posted here. Anyway, I thought I would have a go at RNGing the event Zoroark. I found a legit unused Gamestop Raikou and I'm currently saved outside the forrest with my chatot's. I was just wondering if I should treat the Zoroark as an ordinary event or what? And where is the best place to save the game for this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 25)