a 6k

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
thanks everyone

im not quite sure how i posted 6000 times either, i think its really just been my consistency over the years. i was never a spammer but ive never taken a break either. probably 50% of my posts have come in the tournaments forum, with the rest being sports / mafia / firebot

i definitely agree DM about the meetups, it really exceeded my expectations. looking forward to vgc in toronto this summer

synre you are gonna have to elaborate on that but it sounds quite enticing

gene

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
fuckin mike

i challenge you to an irl pokemon duel at vgc toronto this summer. your stantler will be no match for me

you have been with smogon longer than I have been on the internet. Come on Pokemon more, that chat could always use a few more Canadians and Iconic is getting lonely.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
jackaiiiiiii

i miss irc mafia with you and other greats!

you're quite the gentleman, cheers :toast:

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Timeless, cause age don’t count in the booth
And your flow stays submerged in the fountain of youth

Cause your a veteran

aamto

on whom the three Fates smile
7 years from now, the Jays will have the reigning AL MVP and maybe even a WS banner that is not from the 90s.

save this post and come back 7 years from now. you heard it here first.

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
jackal remember apocalypse mafia when you rand'd me n0 and we dominated that entire game as wolf partners?

yr the best ilu

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)