Accessing the Pokemon Global Link Website for Dream World

Any idea what this means?

I can't get my Pokemon out of the DW through the game (When I connect to Wi-Fi, it gives me some message and takes me back to the C-Gear menu), and when I log in, I get this message.

You have to go to your C-Gear, and go through the process you originally went through to put your Pokemon to sleep in order to wake it up. If you successfully transferred things from the Dream World, you'll see the items and Pokemon come into the Pokemon's thought bubble in its bed.

Not sure, but either you didn't leave Dream World on the site correctly, or it means you have to wait 24 hours.

Did you pass through the big tree?

You have to go to your C-Gear, and go through the process you originally went through to put your Pokemon to sleep in order to wake it up. If you successfully transferred things from the Dream World, you'll see the items and Pokemon come into the Pokemon's thought bubble in its bed.

Not sure, but either you didn't leave Dream World on the site correctly, or it means you have to wait 24 hours.

Did you pass through the big tree?
I know that. I've done it before. It just stopped working since I got this message a month or two ago.

I'm pretty sure I passed through the tree. I can access the Dream World, but the rainbow road is gone, so I can't redo it if that were the case.

I know that. I've done it before. It just stopped working since I got this message a month or two ago.

I'm pretty sure I passed through the tree. I can access the Dream World, but the rainbow road is gone, so I can't redo it if that were the case.
Wasn't dream world closed till March 30, both Japan and the rest I believe.

Wasn't dream world closed till March 30, both Japan and the rest I believe.
nah, it's closed even longer due to the earthquakes. (it still isn't open yet as of now.)
by the way, is it possible yet to play the english version of the eeveelution minigame? and if so can I have a link? (I've reg'ed, I don't need that part. XD)

nah, it's closed even longer due to the earthquakes. (it still isn't open yet as of now.)
by the way, is it possible yet to play the english version of the eeveelution minigame? and if so can I have a link? (I've reg'ed, I don't need that part. XD)
yeah its still up first sign in to your account and play "befriend a pokemon " from the following link.but make sure you read the instructions of the game.and beat all 4 levels to reserve your eeveelution.

http://www.pokemon.com/us/fun-zone/online-games/play-to-befriend-a-pokemon_fg/

good luck :-)

Also, after going to the link Emboars provided and when you beat the game, ONLY click "Play Again" if you DON'T like the Eeveelution you got, since when you click "Play Again", it doesn't save the Eeveelution you just won.

For example, say you got a Guts Flareon on your first try, but instead you wanted a Hydration Vaporeon. You'd click "Play Again" and you'd try to avoid all orbs other than power-ups and Blue orbs. After that time, if you got Vaporeon (Just an example), then you have to close your browser/tab or just go to another site. That's how you save the Eeveelution you got - and after going to a different site/opening the browser again, check back on the game to make sure it saved your Vaporeon or whatever Poke you wanted.

hm the japaneese global link is confirmed to launch again on 13th april according to the official global link japaneese site.the US one will also be launched that day most of the time.well keep your fingers crossed .hoorray

The U.S. Site has been updated with the news that the global link is opening on the 13th, so I guess I'll have a happy B-day after all!

breh

強いだね
does leaving a pokemon in the DW mean you have to link the ds and game cart like it did in DP? I'm planning to get a 3DS eventually and don't want to link my crappy "WEP is the only thing I accept" DS.

I don't have a full answer, but whenever you do get your 3DS, you can try transferring your wifi configuration to the 3DS. I would guess that you should be able to play normally after that. I can't try it myself because I messed with the time while RNG abusing, and I'm still waiting for my Game Sync to work.

EDIT: I was able to connect normally after transferring my wifi settings between my DSs

Quick question. Has anyone else been having the issue where the Dream World will load to x%, but never get past that point?

The page I get continuously loads at 100% and doesn't proceed further, so I haven't even seen the Fennel page everyone was talking about a few days back. I've tried deleting cookies/cache and updating all my software (browsers, adobe, etc), and all the other tabs on the GL work fine, except the DW.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Quick question. Has anyone else been having the issue where the Dream World will load to x%, but never get past that point?

The page I get continuously loads at 100% and doesn't proceed further, so I haven't even seen the Fennel page everyone was talking about a few days back. I've tried deleting cookies/cache and updating all my software (browsers, adobe, etc), and all the other tabs on the GL work fine, except the DW.
For me the x% is 0 and NOTHING on the GL works. However I believe it's the computer because I've used the GL on the computer a meter to my left. (Don't ask why there's 2 computers)

sort of related but on the befriend a pokemon game can you get one eeveelution per game on a pgl account or one per account? if its one per game how do you make the site realise that you've switched the active game on the profile?

Does anyone know the method pokemon are released on the Dream World? I know how the default ones work, but take for example the eevee evolutions or Pikachu (or any pokemon not on the default lists for pokemon that will appear). Will they just start to appear in certain areas? The Eevee evolutions will be explained I'm sure, but it's others such as Politoed that I'm confused about...

Once you find the pokemon in the DW, you select it at the wishing tree and it will appear in Entree Forest of the Entralink.

Promotional pokemon will appear under the tab labeled "promotions" and will likely be a simple download onto the game.

For male-only promotional Pokemon such as the Eeveelutions and the starters, as well as male-only Dream World Pokemon such as Nidoran (M), is it possible to influence natures/IVs in-game? Or is what happens to be put into your game from the Global Link what you get period.

I imagine that you can carry a Syncronize Pokemon into the entralink with you and at least be able to soft-reset for IVs, but again I'm not sure whether the natures/IVs are determined when you meet the Pokemon at the entralink or whether they're determined when transferred from the Global Link into your cartridge when waking your Pokemon up.

Figured I'd ask now before the Kanto starter event rolls by so I can at least know whether I can try to get a Chlorosaur with at least decent IVs and the correct nature since I won't be able to breed Chlorophyll.

breh

強いだね
100% random. you can't synchronise but you can soft reset.

have fun with that espeon and bulbasaur!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)