Accessing the Pokemon Global Link Website for Dream World

Quick question: has anyone been able to use Shiny pokemon? It won't let me use my shiny jumpluff, but it will let me use anything else that's not shiny (so far I've used Celebi, Victini, Shaymin, Mew, and Manaphy)

Azure Demon

Now let's say I find a pokemon but reset at he tree screen before I finish the tree animation will the pokemon I found still be in the tree if I come back the same day or no?

Now let's say I find a pokemon but reset at he tree screen before I finish the tree animation will the pokemon I found still be in the tree if I come back the same day or no?
Not sure, because you can only use Dream World once a day. But I'm willing to bet no. Sorry =/

So I read that if you're synched up to Daisuki Club as well as Pokemon Global Link, if you have a birthday, you get a Togekiss with a DW ability.

My question is, do you have to wait until your actual birthday to receive it??

Lucky for you guys who can access Dream World.

For me, I couldn't even connect to Dream World.
I have an account and I have inputted my game-sync ID into the website.
But when I click on Dream World and the "campaign" button (the yellow button on the bottom right of the list of selections at the main screen) it will give me this picture:

And then I go and check my ID, and it gives me this:

Someone please translate these messages for me.
Much appreciated.
I am having the same problem. I couldn't find any information anywhere else on the Internet so it was a shame to see it ignored...

I am having the same problem. I couldn't find any information anywhere else on the Internet so it was a shame to see it ignored...

Here's what I do if this helps:

Hit Game Sync in your game first, and pick a Pokemon to put to sleep.

Wait until you see Z's above the sleeping Pokemon, THEN login to Dream World.

Don't touch ANYTHING on the DS, and when logged in, click the Dream World button.

If that doesn't work, then you must have screwed up and it thinks you alread did Dream World that day.

What does this mean? I just put my Pokemon to sleep, but I still can't get into the Dream World.

Also, how do I send a Pokemon to my game cart? I got a berry to send, but I can't figure out how to send the Pokemon

i am sorry if this is a noob question, or has been asked before but when i go to put a pokemon to sleep in the dream world, i get an error message that tells me to change my game sync settings and to consult the game manual. the pokemon goes to sleep but then it also says that i can't see the pokemon's dreams. i'm stumped. please help.

when I try to put a pokémon to sleep, I can't. It says me: sync out of energy, recharing will take 1 day. I NEVER went to dream world, and the last time i changed the time was 2 days ago.

I'm having trouble connecting to Global Link. Every time I try to put a Pokemon to sleep, I get a screen that says error 13204. What does this screen mean?

This is what I did:
1) Clicked Wifi and connected to the Sleeping Pokemon screen
2) Picked a Pokemon to put to sleep
3) Pokemon is placed in bed and game tries to connect to Global Link
4) After loading for a while, the 13204 screen shows up

I'm having trouble connecting to Global Link. Every time I try to put a Pokemon to sleep, I get a screen that says error 13204. What does this screen mean?

This is what I did:
1) Clicked Wifi and connected to the Sleeping Pokemon screen
2) Picked a Pokemon to put to sleep
3) Pokemon is placed in bed and game tries to connect to Global Link
4) After loading for a while, the 13204 screen shows up
Did you check your Wifi connection before you go in-game? Depending on your connection method, you may have to disable your Firewall, just as you do for Wifi battling and trading.

Also, make sure "Z"s appear over the Pokemon BEFORE you login to Global Link.

Did you check your Wifi connection before you go in-game? Depending on your connection method, you may have to disable your Firewall, just as you do for Wifi battling and trading.

Also, make sure "Z"s appear over the Pokemon BEFORE you login to Global Link.
The error message appears before the Z's even appear. And I don't think it's my connection because it says that I am able to connect to Nintendo Wifi when I do the connection check. And, I'm able to battle on Wifi with no problems. =/

The error message appears before the Z's even appear. And I don't think it's my connection because it says that I am able to connect to Nintendo Wifi when I do the connection check. And, I'm able to battle on Wifi with no problems. =/

I see...hm..are you sure you signed up for Global Link correctly? Are you able to log in with no problems? Another problem might have been that you tried twice in one day, and you have to wait 24 hours to try again.

Quick question: has anyone been able to use Shiny pokemon? It won't let me use my shiny jumpluff, but it will let me use anything else that's not shiny (so far I've used Celebi, Victini, Shaymin, Mew, and Manaphy)
I can tell you first-hand that you CAN use shinies. I caught a shiny Chillarmy/Minccino and put it on the DW, but it only showed up as a non-shiny image.
Have you tried putting in a hoppip or a skiploom, or a non-shiny jumpluff?

Lucky for you guys who can access Dream World.

For me, I couldn't even connect to Dream World.
I have an account and I have inputted my game-sync ID into the website.
But when I click on Dream World and the "campaign" button (the yellow button on the bottom right of the list of selections at the main screen) it will give me this picture:

And then I go and check my ID, and it gives me this:

Someone please translate these messages for me.
Much appreciated.
I'm having this same issue!!
Here's what I do if this helps:

Hit Game Sync in your game first, and pick a Pokemon to put to sleep.

Wait until you see Z's above the sleeping Pokemon, THEN login to Dream World.

Don't touch ANYTHING on the DS, and when logged in, click the Dream World button.

If that doesn't work, then you must have screwed up and it thinks you alread did Dream World that day.
I can't see how this is the solution as, to be honest I can't even get a pokemon to go to sleep. it keeps giving me another error message when I click the wifi and I know its connecting to the wifi

Sorry if this is a noob question but what is Dreamworld? I don't know because I've never played B/W before...
Dream World is a special mini-game you can access through Wifi and synching up with the Pokemon Global Network website. In the Dream World while connected to the site, you can encounter Pokemon with rare abilities they wouldn't normally have, as well as some rarer items like berries. It's here that you grow and cultivate your berries.

However, you can only take back with you one Pokemon per session, so make sure it's at least Male so that the rare ability can be passed down to an egg.

Earlier posts show you how to sign up for the Pokemon Global Link. Once you've done that, I'd be more than happy to guide you through how to get your Pokemon into the Dream World. =)

Any idea what this means?

I can't get my Pokemon out of the DW through the game (When I connect to Wi-Fi, it gives me some message and takes me back to the C-Gear menu), and when I log in, I get this message.

However, you can only take back with you one Pokemon per session, so make sure it's at least Male so that the rare ability can be passed down to an egg.
How exactly do you pass down the ability to an egg?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)