AliceOfSinnoh's Little Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've actually just gotten a Sableye female in a trade, so I'm good there as I now have a breeding pair. If you're still interested in trading for Slowpoke, though, I could use a Tentacool from you if you can do that? Gender is irrelevant, whatever's easiest for you.
No probs. I can do Tenta for Slowpoke if you're still interested? Just let me know which ability you prefer.

hey im interested in your modest serene grace togepi i have a 5v honedge if youre interested?
I actually have several Honedge with varying spreads, I just haven't gotten around to breeding them - but thank you for the offer anyway.

No probs. I can do Tenta for Slowpoke if you're still interested? Just let me know which ability you prefer.
Liquid Ooze would be fantastic!

just pm whenever you're ready. thanks!
Will do! Should be done in a couple of hours, I'll drop you a line then.

Ok great, I have them in stock. Adding you now, I'll be online if you can trade soon?
I got a new 3DSXL for Christmas so my friend code has changed - but it seems Nintendo's servers are playing up so I can't even get online to get my new friend code. As soon as I can, I'll send you a PM and we can swap.

CMT for frillish?
I did, didn't see anything that really grabbed my attention. Sorry about that.

CMT for this one ;)

#710 Pumpkaboo (Super Size) (Poke Ball)
Impish 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Frisk: 1 ♀ available
Pickup: 1 ♂ available / 1 ♀ available
Breedable on request

If you find other things just let me know...this is my priority but I can find other things :)

NIce christmas and have a good time :)

I got a new 3DSXL for Christmas so my friend code has changed - but it seems Nintendo's servers are playing up so I can't even get online to get my new friend code. As soon as I can, I'll send you a PM and we can swap.
No problem, I've added you already and I'll be around over the next couple of days. Cheers :)

CMT for this one ;)

#710 Pumpkaboo (Super Size) (Poke Ball)
Impish 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Frisk: 1 ♀ available
Pickup: 1 ♂ available / 1 ♀ available
Breedable on request

If you find other things just let me know...this is my priority but I can find other things :)

NIce christmas and have a good time :)
Sure thing - which gender/ability did you want? I'm interested in a Modest Goomy (Hidden Ability Gooey).

No problem, I've added you already and I'll be around over the next couple of days. Cheers :)
Alrighty, your Slowpoke is done! Just drop me a PM whenever you want to come pick it up. Cheers!

Hello, I would like a cursed body frillish and I can offer 5IV pokemon such as:
cloyster w/ rock blast
Ferroseed with 0 Ivs in speed w/ stealth rocks and leech seed
kangaskhan
protean froakie
speed boost venipede
sableye w/ recover
scyther w/ baton pass
magic guard abra
honedge
togepi
noibat
gale winds fletching
larvitar w/ stealth rocks
harvest phantump
technician breloom w/ spore
larvesta
regenarator slowbro
solosis w/ 0 IVs in speed
bulbasaur

I have more 5IV pokemon to offer if you are not interested with these.

Hello, I would like a cursed body frillish and I can offer 5IV pokemon such as:
cloyster w/ rock blast
Ferroseed with 0 Ivs in speed w/ stealth rocks and leech seed
kangaskhan
protean froakie
speed boost venipede
sableye w/ recover
scyther w/ baton pass
magic guard abra
honedge
togepi
noibat
gale winds fletching
harvest phantump
technician breloom w/ spore
larvesta
regenarator slowbro
solosis w/ 0 IVs in speed
bulbasaur

I have more 5IV pokemon to offer if you are not interested with these.
I'm not really interested in any of the ones listed, but thank you for the offer just the same!

OK, how about:
mold breaker drilbur w/ rapid spin
prankster riolu w/ bullet punch
klefki
immunity gligar
rotom
bulbasaur w/ synthesis+giga drain
moxie scraggy w/ dragon dance, ice punch, drain punch
vullaby w/ knock off and roost
huge power marill w/ superpower, aqua jet, and belly drum

Again, if these do not interest you, I can also do a breeding project to get you a specified pokemon. I really want that frillish!

OK, how about:
mold breaker drilbur w/ rapid spin
prankster riolu w/ bullet punch
klefki
immunity gligar
rotom
bulbasaur w/ synthesis+giga drain
moxie scraggy w/ dragon dance, ice punch, drain punch
vullaby w/ knock off and roost
huge power marill w/ superpower, aqua jet, and belly drum

Again, if these do not interest you, I can also do a breeding project to get you a specified pokemon. I really want that frillish!
The biggest problem I have is that I have almost every single Pokemon you've offered me so far - either already available in my thread, or sitting in a box of breed projects waiting to be finished. I checked both lists and I have literally every single one of those Pokemon except for Shroomish/Breloom which I'm not particularly interested in.

At this point, I'm mostly looking for post-Bank Pokemon, the rarer evolution stones, held items like Leftovers or BP items, or if you're capable of finding or breeding any of these, I would be willing to trade one for a HP Fire Magnet Pull Magnemite, an HP Fire Protean Froakie or an HP Ice Rotom (with good IV spreads, of course).

Alright I'll
The biggest problem I have is that I have almost every single Pokemon you've offered me so far - either already available in my thread, or sitting in a box of breed projects waiting to be finished. I checked both lists and I have literally every single one of those Pokemon except for Shroomish/Breloom which I'm not particularly interested in.

At this point, I'm mostly looking for post-Bank Pokemon, the rarer evolution stones, held items like Leftovers or BP items, or if you're capable of finding or breeding any of these, I would be willing to trade one for a HP Fire Magnet Pull Magnemite, an HP Fire Protean Froakie or an HP Ice Rotom (with good IV spreads, of course).
Alright, I'll see if I can breed any of those, I'll get back to you about which one I'm doing.

Alright I'll

Alright, I'll see if I can breed any of those, I'll get back to you about which one I'm doing.
No problem. If you can't get a hold of one of those easily enough, I'd be willing to work out a deal for one of my Frillish for some of the rarer Evolution stones (Shiny/Dusk/Dawn).

Added Feebas to the OP.

hello, can i offer 2 leftovers and 2 rarer evolution stones for bold swift swim feebas, timid drought vulpix, modest swift swim poliwag, and quiet magic guard solosis?

hello, can i offer 2 leftovers and 2 rarer evolution stones for bold swift swim feebas, timid drought vulpix, modest swift swim poliwag, and quiet magic guard solosis?
I'll take that offer, but I'll need adequate time to breed all of those Pokemon. I'll try my hardest to get them done tonight.

female 5iv frillish for 5iv porygon?
Can I have a little more information to go on (Nature, Ability, IV spread)? I'm very interested in a Porygon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)