An animated battle for you!

Say, would anyone be able to tell me how you go about changing the title of the thread? I'd like to know how make known any future updates.

Thanks!

Woah, incredible. There's one problem: I want more of it!

Only mods can edit thread titles so you cannot really update it yourself. If there's some change you want to make you can ask me (though not too often).

This is really sweet. I liked Marowak hitting Typhlosion in the back with his bone and the Hitmonlee kicking Skuntank was cool. I was so thinking Blastoise before I even saw that clip. Great job I can't wait for the next one.

-Sisen

These animations are done in Easytoon.

And cool, thanks Mekkah, a new title isn't really necessary 'til I finish another big battle, I don't think.

Even though you said you're taking Pokemon from your friend's rosters, will you be taking other requests from other users? Obviously, I enjoyed it.

I am always a fan of animation - this is just off the charts. LOVE the frickin Zen Headbutt or whatever Golduck lays down on Hitmonlee. Sick.

i especially loved the part where typhlosion went all out on that poor vileplume. He saw it coming and could only wait for it to incinerate him, haha this is awesome ;p

Cool, I'm glad everyone's really digging it!

Even though you said you're taking Pokemon from your friend's rosters, will you be taking other requests from other users? Obviously, I enjoyed it.
I probably won't be doing any huge long battle requests, but I do like animating, so I will occasionally do some short cartoons based on some requests like I did with Blastoise if people are into it.

Cool, I'm glad everyone's really digging it!

I probably won't be doing any huge long battle requests, but I do like animating, so I will occasionally do some short cartoons based on some requests like I did with Blastoise if people are into it.
Oooooooooh, then are you officially accepting them with this post being made?

stunning, all of it. I especially liked marowak's sequence with the spinning away the fire, and i also likes hitmonlee vs golduck.
please bring more =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)