Parliament of Parchment

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
well i dnt have anything better to do atm and i am putting off doing some smog stuff, so, in the spirit of pc++ i give you , Arhops, a based Archeops more based then the earth wind and fire itself::

yes, the story behind this is i was trekking thru the neanderthal caves behind my house when all of a sudden a flappening occured behind me and low and behold a prehistoric bird did alight on mine own shoulder! it was ARCHEOPS, the GOD of bird. It told me "DRAW ME, for u sahll be richly rewarded!" so i did and now i awaight my rewards.

this is a pretty old gothitell i drewd on Artrage cuz, i never got around to submitting it cuz shes creepypasta, and besides artrage goop brush makes it look 3d and stuff :o

hmm, oh yes, and this guy with a flying umbrella getting rained on by a happy rain cloud:

The Shellder Smuggler

Banned deucer.
Andrew, I have a new OM named BasePowerMons, could you make a banner for it bro? If it means anything, it basically is for each letter in a move that move gets +8 power. Thanks man. =]

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Andrew I actually read that RMT (though I don't play doubles lol) but it was an excellent work of art. I really just love the face on Kyurem-B

Andrew <3 Could you do a banner for the Stupendous Swamperts, I don't have any ideas quite yet, but one M-Swampert in glasses is a must lol! Thanks, in advance<3! :)

The Shellder Smuggler

Banned deucer.
Hey Andrew, I know you just made me a kickass banner, but if you could, could you draw the ghostbusters with Gastly, Duskull, and other similar ghosts? Thanks man :]

Hi Andrew, I know you have quite a bit to do, but if you have some spare time, can you draw a banner which has Politoad with it raining on one side and ninetales with it Sunny on the other, and in the middle the words "Play-Style Playoffs"

Thanks!

Hi Andrew, I know you have quite a bit to do, but if you have some spare time, can you draw a banner which has Politoad with it raining on one side and ninetales with it Sunny on the other, and in the middle the words "Play-Style Playoffs"

Thanks!
Hi Andrew, sorry if I'm being rude and you are busy, but did you miss this? Thanks.

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
hey andrew I've got a request- can you make a banner for AAA? Like kind of the style you did for basepower mons except an AAA twist? thanks man, keeping this low priority cause I know you have lots of other important pieces to draw

Hello again Andrew. I have a request for another OM banner (link). It should have the text "Same Type Stealth Rock". I have two ideas; one is Mamoswine with Ice type Stealth Rocks, and the other is Heatran with Fire type Stealth Rocks.

Please and thank you :)!

EDIT: On second thought, how about no text and just those two ideas on each side? Like a Mamoswine and Heatran in the center with Mamoswine facing left and using Ice type Stealth Rock, while Heatran is facing right and using Fire type Stealth Rock.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)