1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Anything Goes in this Mafia - The Damned Win!

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by Slim Guldo, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Badal

Badal Shit
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Lynch Hitmonchan
  2. andrea

andrea /me cresselias

Lynch Hitmonchan.
  3. the interwebs

the interwebs

lynch hitmonchan
  4. theangryscientist

theangryscientist

lynch hitmonchan
  5. Steven Snype

Steven Snype
    is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Lynch Hitmonchan Unless I miscounted, this should be the 11th vote, thus majority on Hitmonchan from 20 players. (Rule 13 - the 2 dead players)

Edit: tas made the majority vote. This is the 12th.
  6. Slim Guldo

Slim Guldo

Night 2

Majority/Deadline

After a slow start to the day, you decide that you want to lynch Hitmonchan, a man who has not been saying much at all. You decide to honour imperfectluck by drowning him in a tank of melted vanilla ice cream (which would be an awesome way to die). While I'm sure the deceased Vanilla Ice would've approved of the method of lynching, he most certainly would not have wanted you to lynch his close friend!

As angry as you all are with your own incompetence, you still need some sleep, and as such you all head off to bed, hoping that you survive the night!

Day 2 is over. Night 2 will end at 18:35 GMT on Friday.
  7. Acklow

Acklow

Okay, this is an example of what happens during a mislynch. People miscommunicate. They don't claim. And to top it all off, it casts suspicion pretty quickly upon people like me. I want to let you all know that this can be stopped if people like Hitmonchan claimed. I WANT CLAIMS! We don't want another mislynch! If you all give me one more day to figure this out, I think we can start getting on track. However this seems like it's only going to go downhill with the village if people don't get their fucking claims in. When this is all over, I hope that the village doesn't come out the loser because of people idling.
  8. Hitmonchan

Hitmonchan

I apologise for this, and completely accept this as my fault. It's just that my internet went down for a while so I wasn't on Smogon
  9. Objection

Objection

According to my clock it's 22:13 GMT, and according to my calendar it's Friday.
  10. Slim Guldo

Slim Guldo

You are correct, but I was out for way longer than I expected!

I'm waiting on a few actions and am really tired so I may have to put this off until morning, although if I get the actions I want before then I will update now. Really sorry guys, I should've warned you by some other means :/

Edit: Oh haha, got what I needed while I wrote this post, Deadline I will update now!
  11. capefeather

capefeather YOU CAN'T STOP THE FORDS
    is a Forum Moderatoris a CAP Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Sweet! Let's get this Mafia game going.
  12. Slim Guldo

Slim Guldo

Day 3

You all wake up in the morning and gather in the square to find quagsires sitting on the bench, unharmed after his mysterious disappearance. You quickly do a headcount and find that Blue_Tornado and Acklow are missing. You search around and find no evidence that Blue_Tornado is dead, and as such assume that he is still alive.

However, when you arrive at the house of Acklow, you see his corpse. It appears that he had many enemies, as he had been attacked by some sort of missile and beaten up by a gang of strange hooligans in the same night!

Does anything ever go right for this village? Only time will tell.

Day 3 begins now. I will be unable to update at this time on Sunday so update will have to come when I get home on Monday, so please try and get majority before then!

Oh, and you found this message graffiti'd on a wall:

13. Quagsires

Quagsires

Well, that was probably the worst move they could do. Now everyone believes him to be real.
  14. Acklow

Acklow

Well, that has cleared up your confusion. Good game everybody who is village! I await to play alongside you in whatever mafia game may come next (maybe even my own)!
  15. Rayquaza2233

Rayquaza2233

Alright BROS, I'm taking over where Acklow left off. PM night actions and results to me, etc.
  16. Slim Guldo

Slim Guldo

Where's my votes at bitches!
  17. Rayquaza2233

Rayquaza2233

So right now, we have no claims from theangryscientist. TAS, if you don't claim to me, you're our lynch target. There's others that haven't claimed, and you know who you are. If TAS claims, you're next. I suggest claiming sooner rather than later.

Villagers, please note that the lynch hasn't started yet.
  18. Objection

Objection

TAS subbed in for Nestle. I'm guessing Nestle never claimed to Acklow while both were still in the game. I'm also assuming that, since you're taking over from Acklow so suddenly, he forwarded all the claims he got to you.
  19. Rayquaza2233

Rayquaza2233

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a lynch target. TAS has claimed to me, so we're going with someone else that claimed to me today : the interwebs. I present to you the incriminating IRC log.

Show Hide

Jul 18 14:02:52 <interpussy> yeah
    Jul 18 14:03:05 <Rayquaza2233> We have no claim from yuo.
    Jul 18 14:03:07 <Rayquaza2233> you*
    Jul 18 14:03:49 <interpussy> have you been cleaned?
    Jul 18 14:03:59 <Rayquaza2233> If you haven't noticed, I'm kind of LEADING
    Jul 18 14:04:07 <Rayquaza2233> Why would I be trusted if I wasn't clean?
    Jul 18 14:04:36 <interpussy> good point
    Jul 18 14:04:43 <interpussy> mhm
    Jul 18 14:05:00 <Rayquaza2233> Are you looking to remedy this "no claim" situation?
    Jul 18 14:05:37 <interpussy> i´m a paranoid inspector
    Jul 18 14:06:03 <Rayquaza2233> Can I see your role PM?
    Jul 18 14:06:09 <interpussy> i inspected acklow at some point, and he turned up as mafia, which is pretty much why i didn´t trust him
    Jul 18 14:06:34 <interpussy> getting my role PM
    Jul 18 14:06:54 <interpussy> You are Thom Yorke.
    Jul 18 14:06:55 <interpussy> You are the front man of the band Radiohead, which is one of the host (and many other people's) favourite bands. Your album "OK Computer", which includes the songs "Paranoid Android" and "Karma Police" is considered by many to be the best album of all time. Some of the lyrics in your songs are more than a little bizarre, and it is these that you will be using to help the dizzy become victorious
    Jul 18 14:06:55 <interpussy> At Night, you may send a PM to Slim Guldo entitled "Night X - Ask USER to help me get some rest from all the unborn chicken voices in my head". While USER wonders what on earth you are going on about and contemplates calling the nearest mental hospital, you will read their full role PM.
    Jul 18 14:06:56 <interpussy> You win if a member of the dizzy is the last user standing or if nothing can prevent the same.
    Jul 18 14:08:42 <Rayquaza2233> Alright, thanks
    Jul 18 14:11:17 <Rayquaza2233> Who did you inspect?
    Jul 18 14:11:45 <interpussy> i don´t really remember, i´ll check my PMs
    Jul 18 14:12:07 <interpussy> hitmonchan
    Jul 18 14:12:17 <Rayquaza2233> Forward them to me, please.
    Jul 18 14:13:02 <interpussy> sorry i have to go now, will do later :C
    Jul 18 14:13:12 <Rayquaza2233> Alright.
    Jul 18 14:13:25 * interpussy has quit (Quit: Leaving)

Why would he leave right after I told him to forward his results (which he still has not done)? Because he has to fake them first. Look at his role PM, his faction isn't capitalized either when every other claim I have does this (including my own PM). Because of this evidence, I am disconnecting the interwebs.
  20. VulcanFenrir

VulcanFenrir

Interwebs, I gotta pull the plug
  21. capefeather

capefeather YOU CAN'T STOP THE FORDS
    is a Forum Moderatoris a CAP Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Terminate the interwebs connection
  22. General Spoon

General Spoon

my interwebs crap out during the night
  23. Nanoswine

Nanoswine

Disconnect the interwebs
  24. the interwebs

the interwebs

you shall be destroyed by my comrades, puny village!
    so yeah I'm mafia
  25. Aquamarius

Aquamarius

Eighteen lynch votes upon the interwebs
    The village wins!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)