1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Anything Goes in this Mafia - The Damned Win!

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by Slim Guldo, Jul 6, 2010.

1. General Spoon

General Spoon

Hang Upside

I have the details as well, so you can find me on #kindred most of the day if you want. Though I may omit more names than Acklow would.
  2. the interwebs

the interwebs

turn Upside upside down
  3. Objection

Objection

Yeah, explode Upside

Something he said in IRC made me suspicious of him and then after hearing General Spoon's story it seems my suspicions are at worst not far from the truth.
  4. Quagsires

Quagsires

Send Upside downside.
  5. BLUEBERRY BITCH

BLUEBERRY BITCH

Make Upside oopsie daisy.
  6. Upside

Upside

Are you kidding me? Let me talk to Acklow. I don't want to have to post my role PM publicly, but I will if I have to. Anyways, give me a sec before lynching me so I can talk with Acklow.

EDIT: So it looks like they're making me publicly claim. Awesome stuff guys.

As you can see, I'm the village hooker. Unless you guys want to lynch one of your power roles, I suggest you take the lynch off of me. I don't have a better lynch target to suggest, but you all should definitely no lynch.

GeneralSpoon has been running around telling everyone I'm mafia for a few reasons. First, he claims that only an idiot would hook n0 and possibly mess up his team. Yea, not a great idea, I'll agree, but I wanted to prove my role asap, and with the info I had, I was pretty sure I could manage not to hit a key role (I.E. Inspector). Anyways, don't lynch just because someone made a bad mistake. Also, he says that I've claimed a few things to a few different people, and yes, I have. I've lied to some people who I thought were mafia about my role, trying to get random inspects and stuff directed away from me. I think I've told one person I was SG and one person I was a rogue. Also, if I was really mafia, I'd have my shit straight by d1.

Obviously you can choose whether or not to believe this. I'm pretty sure that GeneralSpoon is good (He does have some decent reasons for lynching, courtesy of my playing like an idiot), so I think everyone should continue to trust him, even after he mislynches. Obviously don't tell him anything until he's clean, but don't like, lynch him or something.

If you didn't see it up in my paragraph, my vote is for No Lynch
  7. Nanoswine

Nanoswine

Lynch Upside

EDIT: Upside, you're story just doesn't cut it. Also Acklow filled me in and there are other reasons why you are the lynch target. Come on guys I think its 5 more to majority.
  8. Steven Snype

Steven Snype
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Lynch Upside
  9. andrea

andrea /me cresselias

Lynch Upside.
  10. Alan

Alan

lynch upside
  11. Slim Guldo

Slim Guldo

21 players can vote, majority is 11.

By my count, there is 9 votes for Upside and 1 vote for no lynch

edit: ninja Alan
  12. Upside

Upside

Ok, this sucks. Sorry Desperate for playing this absolutely terribly. Got myself lynched d1 :(.

Anyways, if any member of the Damned wants to contact me, I can put you in touch with a Desperate representative (Provided I trust you), and we can collaborate kills.

Also, if there are any wolves, which there doesn't appear to be according to J-man, you can also contact me, and I can put you in contact with the Desperate to collaborate kills.

Again, sorry guys for messing this one up. Kill some Dizzy for me.
  13. capefeather

capefeather YOU CAN'T STOP ROB
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Smack Upside upside the head
  14. Badal

Badal Shit
    is a Contributor Alumnus

yup
    Slip up on upsides side

LYNCH UPSIDE
  15. Hitmonchan

Hitmonchan

Lynch Upside?
  16. Slim Guldo

Slim Guldo

Night 1

Majority.

After a night with no kills, the Dizzy were forced to take matters into their own hands. There was general disarray as to who to lynch, since the people who knew were keeping quiet. Eventually, General Spoon decided to step up and told everyone that he had been asked to lynch Upside, who, after trying to defend himself for a short while eventually admitted to being a member of the desperate, and called for aid from the damned and any neutral factions that may exist in this game. There was a short scuffle, but it was 20 vs. 1 and Upside was quickly handcuffed to a lamp post next to the fountain in the square. One of the Dizzy's number slowly slid a gun from it's holster on their waist. Everyone else turned away as a crack resounded throughout the square. Objection stepped forwards and pulled a scrap of paper out of Upside's pocket. Everyone was surprised by it's content.

Confused and shocked, you all went back to your houses and hope that everything will be better tomorrow.

Night 1 has now begun. Night 1 will end at 19:10 GMT on Sunday June 11th, however the update may not come until later due to the World Cup Final that night (viva la oranje!)
  17. undisputed

undisputed
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

looks like hes all downside with no upside
  18. Acklow

Acklow

Oh gosh. Darn it. Upside, why do you have to act like a fucking mafia? Especially in the end? I mean, really, you could've claimed to me when I asked man!

Edit: Tonight the inspector(s) will be cleaning me. Once they have done so, they can confirm this claim:

Hopefully, this should explain my faulty reasons for suspecting Upside, but it really doesn't. All you can wait for is the inspector(s)' confirmation guys.
  19. Nanoswine

Nanoswine

OK everyone, it looks like from now on we are going to need a more solid basis before we try a lynch, though I do have to say, Upside you likely could have prevented this by acting a bit less shady. Sorry dude.

In the mean time, you should all claim to Acklow so we have a better idea next time of who's mafia and who's not, and hopefully be able to avoid making a mistake like this D2.
  20. Slim Guldo

Slim Guldo

Well I messed up earlier in this game and I've been informed/whined at that it's giving certain users an unfair advantage, and while this decision is a little unfair on the people with the advantage, I think it's better to be fair to the majority of people rather than the minority, and I don't want people benefiting from any messups I make. I probably would've put this in the first post originally since that's what most hosts do, but I must've forgotten, however I would like to confirm that there are neutrals in this game.

Really sorry if this disadvantages you but I feel that it's the fairest decision. If you disagree with my reasons for choosing to do this then please take it up with me in PM. Again, I'm really sorry, and hopefully I won't mess up again in the future >.<
  21. Upside

Upside

Well, as you can all see, I was clean. Hopefully we can learn from this that lynching off of such a shady basis that can be (and was) explained away by "He's being an idiot." is a bad idea. I don't blame GenealSpoon and Acklow for the mislynch, but I definitely think they (Actually, I only really talked with GeneralSpoon, so just him) should have been more willing to listen to my defense. After talking with General Spoon, I figured that I could at least try to help the village in death, so I made that post asking for claims.

Anyways, I didn't realize that lying in a game built around deception was grounds to be lynched, but apparently it is. Won't do that next time. Sorry for playing it badly. I tried to redeem myself by getting you guys at least a start on a mafian/wolf, but unfortunately nobody contacted me. Anyways, best of luck to the Dizzy. Hopefully we get some bad guys.
  22. Steven Snype

Steven Snype
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Oh well, it was a valiant effort, Upside. Spain gonna win this btw.
  23. Upside

Upside

Just throwing a last post to say that I'm in complete agreement.
  24. Quagsires

Quagsires

Changed for accuracy.
  25. Nanoswine

Nanoswine

Nuff said.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)