Apprentice Program - Round Thirty Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a very tough call. Taxie has been the underdog throughout this whole tournament, and yet, he continues to beat his opponents, although; Colonel M has also swept through his opponents, and from what I've heard, he's very good. I will have to predict that Colonel M wins by a small amount. Good luck to both participants.

Ugh, this is a hard decision, honestly. >_< They're both very good; admittedly. I'll just stick to Colonel M, I have confidence in my bets. :3

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My money's on the Colonel, but congrats to the both of you! Wish I could be in one of these ;_;

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
Putting my money on Colonel M, just because I sorta know him (Apprentice partner in the past)

If Taxie wins, it'll be pretty awesome, tough.

I didn't post in this for a long time being a candidate. We had decided that we're going to meet on Friday immediately after the seim final got over. So the match'll start at 1:30 PM (GMT)

never seen taxie, but after talking to cm for the tiniest bit and seeing him handle his threads I think he's intelligent enough to beat quite a few people.

in short, I'm jumping on the bandwagon. cm to win. either way I won't be able to see so one of you has to give me a log so i can enjoy the battle for myself.

Colonel M is on right now just like how it was planned. I've sent a PM to inform him that I'm on on shoddy.

For a moment, both of us were in Shoddy, though due to a strom my internet was highly unstable and I told him to come after half an hour at 1:55 PM(GMT). Now my net is fine but M is not online. I hope for a response.

EDIT : Beat Colonel M 4-0 gg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)