AQUANAfia - Game Over: ReVolted Win!

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
OK FUCK IT WE'LL DO IT LIVE

MAGMAFIA WOES BE DAMNED WALREIN RETURNS FOR HIS VILLAGE LEADING REVENGE

Yes, I am stepping up to lead this shit before penguin344 goes full Aura Guardian on us.

Dear Walrein,
You are Flounder

An Aquanaut due to your love of singing under the sea, you have been a faithful warrior for aquatic empires for many moons. Cute, yellow, blue and chubby, you won the hearts of many good Western citizens with your strong role in “The Little Mermaid.”

Since you are just a little fish, you have no powers at this time.

You know your friend Ariel is on the village. If she is to die, you will gain the ability to <snip>.

You are allied with the Aquanauts. You win if the Castle Guard and ReVolted are eliminated.
I have already contacted my partner Ariel, who is the inspector. Together we shall attempt to NOT throw the game to the wolves (and also not do whatever the hell the village in pkmn mafia was doing).

I will be making the rounds asking for claims, results, et. al.

Ampharos

it has come to my attention that people have actually claimed to penguin344

note that all he has proven is that he is an announcer, and announcers have been mafia before

i'm not saying he's guaranteed scum but there's more basis for trustworthiness with me

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
hello

my role is really great

i am a fish who has amnesia

so i cannot die at night

nightkills on me will not work

other than that i am normal villager

will sheep whoever
thanks

hello

my role is really great

i am a fish who has amnesia

so i cannot die at night

nightkills on me will not work

other than that i am normal villager

will sheep whoever
thanks
in future don't claim stuff like that, it's better if dudes try to kill you and waste their kill

in fact don't claim publicly at all unless you have a good reason, protip

Ampharos

OK, don't rush majority, but I think I've found us a target for today.

Lynch YAYTears

The PM I was given:

YAYTears said:
Dear YAYtears,
You are The Whale

PRRRRRRRRAISSEEEEE THE LOOORDDDDD for the great Aquanaut empire!!!!!!!!!! THE GREAT LORD has commanded you swallow Jonah, and your fellow sea friends will ensure THE GOOD LORD’S WORK is done in this ocean.

Every night, you may send “NX - PRAY FOR JESUS’S MERCY ON <user>” to Yeti. You will send up a mighty oceanic choir to praise the name of THE MIGHTY LORD around that user, and if their faction kills you, you will be able to return. You must post “REVIVAL IN THE LORD’S HOUSE” in the thread in an over-the-top manner to revive when you choose.

You are allied with the Aquanauts. You win if the Castle Guard and ReVolted are eliminated.
First off, the connection of flavor to ability seems odd. Yes, God sent a whale to swallow Jonah in the story, but a whale praying? And furthermore, the story had nothing to do with Jesus. Now, this alone is a shitty reason to lynch someone. HOWEVER, he later sent me this:

[19:52] <YAYtears> So I didn't include this clause for some reason
[19:52] <YAYtears> but "You are the nemesis of Jonah."

That's all.

1. wtf does that even mean
2. All but two people have claimed their role names to me (slackers, you know who you are), and I have no claim of "Jonah".

Is it possible that Jonah's the wolf and has falseclaimed to me? Perhaps. However, the fact that this sentence is simply included in his role PM without any additional explanation grinds my gears. Furthermore, there's the fact that he somehow didn't include it in his copy/pasting.

Rogue is a relatively common mafian claim as it is difficult to disprove, so although this target isn't perfect, I'm inclined to believe that there is a good chance of him being scum.

If Jonah claims, I will reconsider my stance.

To be honest I could see that PM plausibly being written by Yeti. It's probably not real, but either YAYtears is a good faker or Yeti helped him, heh.

If Jonah is real he's probably an adversary of the village though and it's not in his interests to claim.

Does appear to be pretty fishy though.

(not voting yet b/c I don't want hammer)

Don't really have much to go off other than "he probably didn't entrust walrein with his real PM". On one hand, nobody's even pretending to organize us other than Walrein, but on the other, if that role turns out legit it could be of the few that'd be difficult for the Mafia to deal with at night.

vote YAYtears let's find out

Yeti

dark saturday
BREADLINE

"Hello again everyone, I will be leading this village to sure defeat," Walrein trumpets out, making sure his voice is known.

"Well uh are you uh sure about that one..." YAYtears dares to ask, and is promptly silenced for his efforts.

"I trust this man is surely mafia," Walrein proclaims, earning himself skeptical glances from those accustomed to his leadership.

YAYtears was hauled up on dry land and lynched:

Dear YAYtears,
You are The Whale

PRRRRRRRRAISSEEEEE THE LOOORDDDDD for the great Aquanaut empire!!!!!!!!!! THE GREAT LORD has commanded you swallow Jonah, and your fellow sea friends will ensure THE GOOD LORD’S WORK is done in this ocean.

Every night, you may send “NX - PRAY FOR JESUS’S MERCY ON <user>” to Yeti. You will send up a mighty oceanic choir to praise the name of THE MIGHTY LORD around that user, and if their faction kills you, you will be able to return. You must post “REVIVAL IN THE LORD’S HOUSE” in the thread in an over-the-top manner to revive when you choose.

You are the nemesis of Jonah.

"See? I told you I was no Aquanaut, I've lynched one. Now the village will trust me for sure!!" Walrein proudly exclaims, glad to have finally slain one of those filthy Aquanauts.

"Dude that game was last year, the Aquanauts ARE the village... ;/," Paperblade kindly reminds Walrein, who realizes his folly.

Out of nowhere, the faint ghost of Andrew manifests:

"How many ALLCAPS games have you played now, Walrein? And you still think you can use flavor to lynch someone? Tsk tsk, no wonder you lost MAGMAfia..."

He returns to the 7-11 where he works, vanishing, leaving Walrein to ponder his life choices.

smh @ thinking that role pm is a fraud. Since it seems the rules were skimmed over, in this game and every other game that I have made, fake PMs may well have been written by me, revised/parts rewritten at the very least.

With one Aquanaut scum down, it looks like Aquanot Walrein is finally leading this village to success................ and ruining all my glorious plans for that role SCREW YOU

It is now Night One. N1 will end in 48 hours, 1PM PST 8/23, or maybe later, depends on when I wake up, or before then if all actions are in. KILLS ARE NOW VALID.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)