Art of a user that thinks passion is terrible

Hey and welcome to another art thread just like every other one on here. I'm not a good artist but i sometimes draw a bit when im bored. I tried digital art but i absolutely suck so I do my art on paper, feel free to leave suggestions, feedback, and request drawings if you want.

This one was requested by The Turtlelord and took me somewhere around half an hour to do.

This one was for CAP art submissions and I don't remember working too much on it.

Attempt at trying to draw a fire water but it looked neither fire or water.

Another CAP attempt that failed mainly due to the hair and the small one was just me being bored.

A Tauros I drew, inspired by Super Taurps Special by the great immortal soldeir.

I got bored today in math class and drew our one and only god, Etika. (Took me like 10 minutes and i had no reference so it looks pretty shitty)

Got new watercolours, just drew a random qwilfish cause I was bored, the Quasi-Qualified Qwilfish is strong here. ScRUbleague winners imo.

Messed this up, it is supposed to be fire fang stoutland but my regular pen ran out of ink and i just fucked this up badly.

Super Pawniard, a fast drawing that I think turned out pretty well. I used RequestFag on deviantart's pawniard drawing for reference.

This Catwoman took me a few days and was a giant pain, I started it too big so it turned out a bit worse than I wanted. The original artist of this is Artgerm on deviantart.

I drew this a while back, rushed the pen/coloring and it looks pretty bad.

Pimpoleon been smackin' chanseys since gen 4 but no fan art? Come on...

Molk's request of the world's greatest heroes trying to take out the evil tyrant Whimsicott with Hidden Power Poison.

also soulgazer is a terrible user rofl

Last edited:

Pimpoleon been smackin' chanseys since gen 4 but no fan art? Come on...
Step off, this is the ONLY set I run:

[SET]
name: Pimpoleon
move 1: Double Slap
move 2: Pay Day
move 3: Swagger
move 4: Fly
item: Amulet Coin
ability: Hustle
nature: Bold/Rash
evs: 252 SpA/ 252 SpD

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>Aight, this is the straight-up O.G. pokemon. He's street-wise and street tough. He's got the right look and all the right moves. Double Slap is for smacking around Blissey when the bitch tries to hold out on my boy. Homie don't play that... Second slot is because this pimp is all about the Benjamins. The man's gots to gets paid! Swagger is for all the punks and shorties to know who's the baddest muthafucka on the block. And Fly is because he's lookin nothin but fly -- in his stylin tux jacket, his puffy afro, big pimpin sunglasses, and bling around the neck.</p>

<p>Amulet Coin is the only thing this bad boy will hold. Leftovers are for pussies that don't know how to eat in style. Hustle isn't just an ability, it's a way of life. Like the song says, "It's hard out here for a pimp..." EV's are set because everybody knows it's special. Most people would say Pimpoleon is Bold. But, it's been known to be Rash, when smackin' the hoes. "Take that, bitches!" </p>

<p>General strategy is to let other pokemon scout for trouble. If it's all good, then big poppa comes out and takes care of bizness. Although he's a water type, Pimpoleon will almost always switch out at the first sign of heat. In the end, this mack daddy is a lover, not a fighter.</p>

You should draw the military fighting Assault Vest Blissey, but nothing will hurt it due to the massive bulk. I was going to draw this myself for the lols but i got pretty lazy.

Super Pawniard, a fast drawing that I think turned out pretty well. I used RequestFag on deviantart's pawniard drawing for reference

Messed this up, it is supposed to be fire fang stoutland but my regular pen ran out of ink and i just fucked this up badly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)