Gastly sketch:

Gastly Avatar:

Haunter sketch:

Haunter Avatar:

Gengar sketch:

Gengar Avatar:

Absol Avatar:

Love it.

Was that Gary w/cape sprite JPEG raped though?? If so, that's a massive shame because it looks pretty cool.

I really like the old school Charizard/Blastoise/Venusaur. You've redrawn them almost perfectly, very nice job.

Hey looking at your hand drawings they are incredible, you show you are adept at shading and proportions, and show an in-depth understanding. However it would be far better if you didn't copy for your drawings, instead of copying the pokemon's traditional pose, try inventing your own entirely new pose, and this will further your art no end.

Made a Haunter drawing also trying to do a new pose, a Gengar drawing will come soon aswell.

Colored it with PS

I made a sketch of Gengar, but im not sure if i should color it on my pc or put shading on with my pencil. I kept the original pose because it looks awesome :P

So you did it finally :P

The gengar looks awesome, but imo I think you should use your PC to color it. Only because you've done it with the others :)

I was bored so I did a drawing of Victreebel its kinda the original pose, didnt bother doing anything else with it, was a bit tired:

Pikachu's front legs/arms look a little weird but otherwise I like both of them, Raichu looks really cute.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)