Artpunch, Headpunch's Art

Hans said:
Wow amazing stuff, I especially love all of the evolutions. They look like they could be the actual in-game evos. Cool stuff, keep it up
Why thank you. I do try to stay as close to in-game styles as possible, so it's great to hear that.
Pombo said:
curiosity just kick in.... what would be Xanatu Base Stats?

By the way, i didnt like you art. To be honest, i thought you were the fail example. But you changed it from houndoom2.0" on, somehow.

Congratulations, IMO, you`ve got talent.
Heh, I stopped playing Pokémon a while ago. I wouldn't consider myself adequate for making feasible spreads.

And yes, judging by peoples' general reactions to my work, I can see why you would think that. A lot of people don't really enjoy black-and-white pieces or just scratches. I would color more if I had a tablet, but I'm glad you enjoy my stuff as is.

I made a sketch awhile back.

User Hipmonlee just wants to rock!
Raided Glen's wardrobe for the outfit.

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Yo, bust out that circle pit cause I'm about to throw down some windmills.
I hope that Hitmonlee can tear it up like On The Might Of Princes.

Amazing drawings, bro.

Haha, you can make some pretty interesting posts. Anyway, glad you like them.

I always thought that it was pretty cool that you make an effort to compliment and encourage other artists regardless of your high level of artistic achievement (as opposed to just soaking up all of the attention and ignoring anyone you don't consider to be at your level).

Threw my hat into the CAP 10 ring. First time with a tablet!
I know there's imperfections in the line art, yadda yadda. Comments/criticisms on the concept/colors/specific features appreciated, enjoy :)

Amazing art! My favorites are Houndoom, hot trainer Xia and Tangerine. I recently saw the fire boar sprite in another thread and it reminded me so much of Maplestory, haha.

Oh yeah, almost forgot, now I know where Hipmonlee comes from!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)