Data ASB Gym League Signup Thread+Rewards system Included [Update RE: Training Items]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Challenging Leader Leethoof!

I won't cave easily.

oh darn I suppose I'll just have to challenge zarator some other time

"I assure you, I won't give the Badgestiodon up easily! Are you ready to rock, my friends?"

Accepting Elevator Music and Louphre with the following rules -

Format: 4 v 4 Doubles (Challenger brings 4, Leader brings 7)
DQ Time: 3 Days
Arena: Monolith Hall
Switch: OK
Items: OK
Abilities: ALL
Substitutions: 2 per Pokemon
Chills/Recovers: 5/2 per Pokemon
Turn Order: Bastiodon Flip

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Operation scout!

Reffing:

Rediamond vs Texas_Cloverleaf

and

Elevator_Music vs Leethoof

If no one gets red vs engi, then I will do so soon enough. but for now those will do.

engedit: i'm putting my challenge v red on hold for ~two weeks

After having asked the Gym Committee and having got their assent, I'd like to modify my arena, adding Pain Split to the list of moves that get the (2) energy discount (in the same vein as draining moves). Moreover, I'd like to add the following line:

- There are some leftover scrap parts, scattered around the arena. Rotom can tap into them, raising its Special Attack and Special Defense by 1 rank as long as it stays in its original form (without any appliance)

Reffing challenger Lou vs Rock Gym Leader Leethoof

I know what i'm doing don't worry guys.

MY REDEMPTIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

Ok pm me pokemon and stuff.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor

"Well, that's 4 now. Next one's worth 30 UC... better make it count! And since I REALLY don't want to have to handle Gerard as it stands..."

Challenging Texas!

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lgi

Format: 3v3 Singles (Leader brings 6)
DQ Time: 3 Days
Arena: Dragonscale Oasis
Switch: OK
Items: OK
Abilities: ALL
Substitutions: 2 per Pokemon
Chills/Recovers: 5/2 per Pokemon
Turn Order: Coin Flip

(fyi to the ref you can pull my Pokemon from my profile in sig whenever you take this, they're clearly shown)

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Reffing challenger Ullar versus leader dogfish, after promising I will pay for my beverages (I'm still entitled to enjoying a free dinner though). Also reffing Challenger dogfish against Leader Texas as is my right as the first merchant to set up trade route to the Dragonscale Oasis. PM mons please.

(also Texas you are evil for making me pull mons from your profile and you deserve to be frozen solid.)

I challenge Zarator!

"Silence. Motion. Tragedy. It begins". That was part of a novel I wrote. I absolutely love writing about the close bonds between the Trainers who come here and the Pokémon they train. Could I use you and your Pokémon as a subject?"

3v3 Gym Singles (Challenger PMs 3 Pokemon, Gym Leader PMs 6 Pokemon)
2 days DQ
Arena: Forlorn Graveyard
Switch = OK
Items = ON
Abilities = One
Substitute Orders: 1
The Gym Leader sends out his / her Pokemon first.

I challenge Psyquic Leader Gerard!

Also, accepting Complications, as my battle vs EM winds down. I'll use the same rules as previously detailed vs EM and Lou.

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm just gonna take Matezoide's word for it that he challenged and is next and so I'm not go looking back for a post to quote. Anyways, accepted.

4v4 Doubles
3 Day DQ
5 Chills / 2 Recovery
Arena: Flying Gym
Switch: KO
Items: Off
2 Substitutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)