Data ASB Raid Zone - General Thread (NEW REF PAYMENT)

deadfox081

Oh?

The Northspring Egg breaks!

A Syclar hatched from the Egg!

Syclar (F)
Nature: Mild (Def lowered by 1; Sp. Attack raised by 1)
Type: Ice/Bug
Abilities: Compoundeyes, Snow Cloak, (HA LOCKED) Technician

Stats

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 91
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks (21 moves)

Fury Attack
Leer
Leech Life
Ice Shard
Focus Energy
Icy Wind
X-Scissor
Scratch
Slash
Bug Bite
Icicle Spear

Earth Power
Fell Stinger
Silver Wind
Superpower
Tail Glow

Blizzard
Solarbeam
Double Team
Frost Breath
Infestation

Holy Shock
Holy Blade

Torch of Light: Raises the power of Light-type moves by (7). Whenever the user hits the foe with a Light-type move, it has a 20% chance to enter in Clearcasting state, reducing the energy cost of the next special attacking move by 100% and causing it to always land a critical hit.

Holy Shock: A powerful burst of light which cannot miss its target

Attack Power: 6 | Accuracy: -- | Energy Cost: 4 | Attack Type: Special | Effect Chance: -- | Contact: No | Typing: Light | Priority: 0 | CT: --

Holy Blade: A shining slash which ignores the foe's stat boosts

Attack Power: 9 | Accuracy: 100% | Energy Cost: 7 | Attack Type: Physical | Effect Chance: -- | Contact: Yes | Typing: Light | Priority: 0 | CT: --

Light is a new type, with its own chart:
Light is supereffective against: Dark, Ghost, Poison, Psychic, Light
Light is not very effective against: Dragon, Steel
Light is resistant to: Electric, Fighting, Fire, Grass, Ground, Ice, Normal, Poison, Psychic, Water, Rock, Steel, Bug
Light is immune to: Dark, Ghost
Light is weak to: Dragon, Light

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Minor miracle, get!

Claiming:

Glyph of Heat Crash: Raises the user's Weight Class (for the purposes of determining Heat Crash's BP only) by 3 and reduces its energy cost by 1.
Glyph of Inferno: Causes Inferno's accuracy to raise by 50% and its energy cost to be reduced by 2 against burned targets, and causes it to reset Burn status duration to (6) actions.
Glyph of Bite: Raises the power of Bite by 3.
Glyph of Bind: Causes Bind to increase the accuracy of all the user's attacks by a flat +50% against the Binded target (this boost does not apply if the move has a base accuracy of less than 50%) and extends the duration of Bind by 2 actions.
Sunflare: Raises the power of Fire-type moves by 7, the holder's Special Attack rank by 2 and reduces the energy cost of Solar Beam and Sunny Day by 1. Causes Solar Beam to deal super effective damage to any type which would take super effective damage from Grass-type or Fire-type moves, but it still counts as a Grass-type move for all other purposes. Raises the holder's Threshold by 1.
Serpent Stinger: Raises the power of Dark-type moves by 7, the holder's Attack rank by 2, and increases their critical hit stage by 1 against poisoned targets. Everytime the holder hits a poisoned target with a Dark-type physical move, one stat between Attack, Speed, and Accuracy (chosen at random) will permanently raise by 1 stage (This effect won't trigger more than once per move). Raises the holder's Threshold by 1.
Badge of Light x5
4X Tomes of Chimaera Strike

I'm also going to make the most of my 1000 Reputation (Probably should be a wee bit higher now to account for us beating up a sssserpent?) to spend 35 CC on;

Glyph of Fell Stinger: Causes Fell Stinger to always raise the user's Attack Stage by 2, and to raise the user's Attack Stage to the max if the target is knocked out.
Glyph of Baby-Doll Eyes: Baby-Doll Eyes will no longer lower the target's Attack. Instead, it will force the target to attack the user (like Taunt). Increases the base energy cost of Baby-Doll Eyes by 2.
Glyph of Cross Chop: Raises the critical damage bonus of Cross Chop by 3, its critical hit stage by 1, and increases its accuracy by a flat 15%.
Glyph of Will-O-Wisp: Causes the burn induced by Will-O-Wisp to last 3 more actions on bosses.
Glyph of Drill Peck: Increases the power of Drill Peck by 2.
Glyph of Double Hit: Increases the power of Double Hit by 2 (for each hit).
Glyph of Sludge: Gives Sludge a 20% chance to grant the user Clearcasting, reducing the energy cost of the next special attacking move by 100% and causing it to always land a critical hit.

That's all for now.

Wow, how'd we win that one?

Glyph of Heat Crash: Raises the user's Weight Class (for the purposes of determining Heat Crash's BP only) by 3 and reduces its energy cost by 1.
Glyph of Inferno: Causes Inferno's accuracy to raise by 50% and its energy cost to be reduced by 2 against burned targets, and causes it to reset Burn status duration to (6) actions.
Glyph of Bite: Raises the power of Bite by 3.
Glyph of Bind: Causes Bind to increase the accuracy of all the user's attacks by a flat +50% against the Binded target (this boost does not apply if the move has a base accuracy of less than 50%) and extends the duration of Bind by 2 actions.

Sunflare: Raises the power of Fire-type moves by 7, the holder's Special Attack rank by 2 and reduces the energy cost of Solar Beam and Sunny Day by 1. Causes Solar Beam to deal super effective damage to any type which would take super effective damage from Grass-type or Fire-type moves, but it still counts as a Grass-type move for all other purposes. Raises the holder's Threshold by 1.
Serpent Stinger: Raises the power of Dark-type moves by 7, the holder's Attack rank by 2, and increases their critical hit stage by 1 against poisoned targets. Everytime the holder hits a poisoned target with a Dark-type physical move, one stat between Attack, Speed, and Accuracy (chosen at random) will permanently raise by 1 stage (This effect won't trigger more than once per move). Raises the holder's Threshold by 1.

Badges of Light: 2+5=7

4x Tome of Chimera Strike

EDIT: Purchasing some raid only moves while I'm here.

Pandora the Necturna gets Bloodlust for 2 CC

...Okay maybe only one move, whatever!

Last edited:
After careful consideration I will claim myself an Ancient Templar's Ward for gaining my 4th badge. Link. The Heirloom is Tier 3 by virtue of me having beaten that silly hedgehog.

Last edited:

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...fox081-texas-cloverleaf.3548460/#post-6461622

Glyph of Earth Power: Reduces the energy cost of Earth Power by 1.
Glyph of Recover: Allows Recover to be used on other friendly targets, at the cost of 14 energy instead of [Max HP/10] + 2.
Glyph of Brave Bird: Prevents the recoil damage of Brave Bird and raises its power by 1.
Glyph of Dragon Rush: Raises the accuracy of Dragon Rush by 25% and its power by 1.
Sanctified Ashes of the Phoenix God: Raises the power of Fire-type attacks by (7). If the holder is a Fire-type, reduces the energy cost of Heal Pulse, Recover, and Shadow Mend by (2), and causes these moves to regenerate 2 energy to their target when used on other friendly targets. "And from the ashes it was reborn..."
3x Badge of Valour

buyying a signet for 15 cc

Last edited:

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/3549097/

Glyph of Spite: Extends the duration of Spite for 3 more actions, and causes it to clear all status afflictions from the user.
Glyph of Skill Swap: Reduces the energy cost of each swap by 2, and causes each connected target to gain Body and Mind, restoring 9 HP over 3 actions.
Black Lotus: Raises the power of Grass-type moves by 7, the holder's Sp. Defense rank by 3, and the HP restored by attacking draining moves by 100%. If the holder is a Grass-type, its Grass-type attacks will inflict 100% extra damage against targets with a resistance to Grass.
Badge of Light x3
Tainted Staff: This item begins a quest. "Corruption seeps from this relic"
2X Tomes of Chimaera Strike
http://www.smogon.com/forums/posts/6469039/
Dreamer's Staff: Raises the power of Light-type and Psychic-type attacks by 9 and increases the healing done by Heal Pulse by 8.
Replaces Tainted Staff
TOTAL
-1× Glyph of Spite (2 Total)
-1× Glyph of Skill Swap
-1× Black Lotus
-3× Badge of Light (14 Total)
-1× Dreamer's Staff
-2× Tome of Chimaera Strike (5 Total)

EDIT: Buying 1× Amice of the Battle Mage for 5 Badges of Light for 9 Remaining.

Last edited:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...fox081-texas-cloverleaf.3548460/#post-6461622

Glyph of Earth Power: Reduces the energy cost of Earth Power by 1.
Glyph of Recover: Allows Recover to be used on other friendly targets, at the cost of 14 energy instead of [Max HP/10] + 2.
Glyph of Brave Bird: Prevents the recoil damage of Brave Bird and raises its power by 1.
Glyph of Dragon Rush: Raises the accuracy of Dragon Rush by 25% and its power by 1.
Sanctified Ashes of the Phoenix God: Raises the power of Fire-type attacks by (7). If the holder is a Fire-type, reduces the energy cost of Heal Pulse, Recover, and Shadow Mend by (2), and causes these moves to regenerate 2 energy to their target when used on other friendly targets. "And from the ashes it was reborn..."
3x Badge of Valour

Link to FPNM.

Glyph of Synthesis: Causes Synthesis to always heal its user by a base 30 regardless of light conditions, and reduces Synthesis's energy cost by 3 under strong sunlight.
Gracidea Blossom: Raises the power of Flying-type moves by 5, the holder's Special Attack rank by 2, and the critical hit stage of Air Slash by 1.
Badge of Light x2

Claiming my first Raid Heirloom.

Old book of Tricks: Tier 3

And since I am Honored with Custodians of Time, purchasing the following (Link to PCT):
4x
Pumkin Berry = 12 CC

Bloodlust for Syclant, Pyroak, and Camerupt = 6 CC
Shadow Mend for Gengar, Rotom, and Greninja = 6 CC
Also, the completion of the quest: The Fate of Flower Paradise
Gives me the 'Empowered Mega Ring'.

Last edited:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...-and-smashlloyd20.3546367/page-2#post-6486473

I get:
Glyph of Earth Power: Reduces the energy cost of Earth Power by 1
Glyph of Recover: Allows Recover to be used on friendly targets, at the cost of 14 energy instead of [Max HP/10] + 2
Beacon of the Argent Night: Raises the power of Psychic-type attacks by (5), and reduces the energy cost of Heal Pulse by (2).[/COLOR]
Badge of Valor X2
Tainted Ash

I guess I do the Taint of Stormrage quest and get 1 VC and 200 reputation?

Mopping up that last HM run!

Glyph of Aqua Ring: Allows Aqua Ring to be used on other friendly targets.
Glyph of Scald: Raises the secondary effect chance of Scald to 100%.
Glyph of Surf: Reduces the energy cost of Surf by (1), and causes it do hit only one target. Surf can now be used regardless of the arena.
Glyph of Water Spout: Causes Water Spout to always have 15 BP regardless of the current HP and makes it deal full damage instead of 75% when hitting multiple targets.

Manastorm Headdress: Raises the power of Water-type attacks by (7) and restore (1) energy at the end of every round. Restores an additional (2) energy on chills.
Wavefront Pendant: Raises the periodic heal of Aqua Ring by 2 and the HP restored by Heal Pulse and Recover by 6, while reducing the energy cost of these moves by 2. Raises the power of Water-type moves by 8.

Badge of Valor 21+5=26

Using 5 Badges of Light to purchase an Icicle Edge

Reputation with Bright Hope: 1 Billion

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
-2 CC to get my Togekiss Dispel.

Not_A_Miracle

Glyph of Surf: Reduces the energy cost of Surf by (1), and causes it do hit only one target. Surf can now be used regardless of the arena.
Glyph of Water Spout: Causes Water Spout to always have 15 BP regardless of the current HP and makes it deal full damage instead of 75% when hitting multiple targets.
Manastorm Headdress: Raises the power of Water-type attacks by (7) and restore (1) energy at the end of every round. Restores an additional (2) energy on chills.
Wavefront Pendant: Raises the periodic heal of Aqua Ring by 2 and the HP restored by Heal Pulse and Recover by 6, while reducing the energy cost of these moves by 2. Raises the power of Water-type moves by 8.

5x Badge of Valour brings me to... 30!

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...-mowtom-and-tavok.3539225/page-3#post-6518560

+300 Reputation Points (if I need to specify that)

Badge of Valor x5

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)