Data ASB Raid Zone - Stormrage Mountain General Thread

Looking for a partner to Eye of the Storm (normal)
I'm bringing my Lucario @ Soothe Bell/Enigma Berry and Cyclohm @ Leftovers/Enigma Berry, and would like a supporting pokemon (Secreens/Heal Pulse) and someone strong such as tyranitar/rhyperior etc.
Someone Ground Type would be appreciated so i can use discharge.

Looking for a partner to Eye of the Storm (normal)
I'm bringing my Lucario @ Soothe Bell/Enigma Berry and Cyclohm @ Leftovers/Enigma Berry, and would like a supporting pokemon (Secreens/Heal Pulse) and someone strong such as tyranitar/rhyperior etc.
Someone Ground Type would be appreciated so i can use discharge.
Arc has VMd me, and yes, I'll be joining him on this.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
SCREW YOU ULLAR WHY WOULD I EVER WANT TO RAID WITH YOU

i mean uh

SCREW YOU AERODACTYL AND IF I GET TO YOU TYRANITAR YOU'RE GOING DOWWWWWWN

Ok ok, let me think.

I'll pick Arcanite & Son of Shadoo, as well as Ullar and Pwnemon. Deadfox081 will pick C$FP and Rickheg.

PM your teams to your respective ref.

Seeking partner for Stormrage Depths (Normal). I will be bringing an Audino and a Persian

EDIT: Above offer is void, since I'm sending out a new offer in a later post.

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Inviting user deadfox081 to Wildfire Plateau (HM+)

No need to go through the bug and the bird again~!

edit: also I think I took the "kill all the dogs" quest already but if I didn't I'm taking it

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
one year later...

Seeking partner for Wildfire Plateau (Normal Mode)

I'll bring a Emboar and a Cyclohm and will use Trick Room. Cyclohm can use Double Screens if necessary, but I'd prefer to have a proper screener/supporter and another attacker in the team.

Seeking a partner for Frozen Vault (Normal). I will likely bring a Ninetales and Armaldo, but an also have a Shuckle and Gardevoir available at a decent level.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I can help you with a Magmortar for offense and a Rotom-W for dual screens and Offense against Articuno.

Accepting Rediamond's open invitation to Frozen Vault.

Hi there Rediamond and Frosy. I will be the referee for your raid. Please PM me your teams (with items) so that we can get this thing started.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
I wish to challenge Stormrage Depths, in what Random points out will be my first time since May last year (lol). However, no one on IRC can come atm, so I need a partner. I'll probably bring Swampert and Lucario along unless someone comes up with some amazing and brilliant strategy.

Anyone interested?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)